Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

So much to talk about (Celeste) [PG-13]

Go down

So much to talk about (Celeste) [PG-13] Empty So much to talk about (Celeste) [PG-13]

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:00 pm

Lilith was sitting in the Slytherin bunker her and Celeste created months ago. It was quite cold alredy, but they managed to make this place protected from the worst, so Lilith could sit there now, read a book and wait for her friend to come. So much happened in her life and she needed someone to talk to more than ever.
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

So much to talk about (Celeste) [PG-13] Empty Re: So much to talk about (Celeste) [PG-13]

Post by Guest Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:10 pm

Celeste was bored. Her mother was busy with the tattoo parlor, father with his own work, brother with Artemis and Emrys with Malphas. After a long walk with Eyolf, her wolf dog that was three years old, she smirked when she saw Lilith reading under their bunker. Nodding at her dog, she watched him walk closer towards Lilith and breathe hotly on her face. Celeste sneaked quietly behind Lilith and put her hands on her dear friend's eyes. ''Guess who?'' She whispered into her ear.

Back to top Go down

So much to talk about (Celeste) [PG-13] Empty Re: So much to talk about (Celeste) [PG-13]

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:16 pm

Lilith jumped slightly, not expecting Celeste to arrive so soon. "My best friend of course, no one else know about this place," Lilith laughed slightly and turned to Celeste to hug her tight. "I have so many things to tell you, Cel, you wouldn't believe!" she whispered into her ear. Not all the things were to be happy about. Actually in the whole context, maybe none of them.
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:19 pm

Celeste then pouted. ''I should've thought that through..'' She muttered and then chuckled, holding her friend tight. ''Oh my! This sounds interesting!'' She admitted and sat down next to Eyolf across from Lilith after releasing her from her tight grip. ''Well! What do ya want to tell me!?'' She said, excitedly. Her life was so boring, she knew Lilith's must have been more exciting if she wanted to tell her it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:25 pm

"Well, first of all, I moved in with grandma," Lilith started. "She is nice, I think. She is having hard time explaining all the family traditions and history to me. But I think she is not overly happy about me, like who I am. I think she wants me to be more dark and evil," she explained her uneasy feelings about lost and found family. "You know, I have a big secret, like very big and if I tell you, you must never ever tell it to anyone else," she continued, knowing that her mum's comeback was closely connected to her moving in with grandma issue and she couldn't really explain all of it unless she told Celeste about her mum as well.
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:28 pm

Celeste listened, her head tilted to her side whilst her dog curled up beside her. She then leaned over and took Lilith's hands into hers. ''Lilith...I will never tell anyone if you tell me this secret. You have my word.'' She smiled. ''Well...family traditions and its history will take some time. I'm sure you'll get the hang of it some time.''

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:33 pm

"My mum escaped from Azkaban. She lives with grandma and that's why I moved in as well," Lilith said. "And mum is amazing, she is just, well... Azkaban left traces on her I think," she added. "I mean, I love her and I love dad too. But they are both very dark people. I mean I didn't meet dad just yet, but... he promised me to Kain. I am just ten, why would he do such a thing?" she started nervous about whole thing. "And Kain, he is mean to me. We were good friends, but ever since this thing with my dad happened, he is different. He is trying to change me and I don't know what to do," Lilith tried to explain. "And I still like him, which is the worst. I even gave him my first kiss."
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:38 pm

Celeste paid attention to her best friend and then smiled lightly at her. ''Azkaban leaves traces on everyone but ya know what? They still love you. She escaped for you. Remember that and know, she loves you.'' She then furrowed her brow. ''That's a bit wrong but you see...he wishes an easy life for you I suppose. No heart break then, Lilith. He may have promised you to someone who is mean to you, to someone you like but...he saves you from pain from other people.'' She told her and then smirked. ''Your first kiss, eh?'' She winked, trying to make her friend smile and calm down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:41 pm

"It's so strange with Kain. I mean, I like him, I hope he likes me, but... I don't know," Lilith said and blushed slightly. "The kiss was nice. Well, more like the kiss and another many kisses after," she added, blushing even more. "But, he wants to make me someone I am not. And I fear that it will happen, because I've seen it happen in one of my vivid dreams," she added.
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:46 pm

Celeste giggled at her friend's blushes. ''I think he likes you. He may not show it but..i think he does. If your father promised you to him, he must like you.'' She said and then furrowed her brow. ''Everyone does change...some for the best, some for the worst but..if you keep people that knew the you before, maybe you won't change that much.'' She mused, stroking her dog. ''If that even makes sense..''

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:49 pm

"Promised or not, I am going to start a rebelion if necessary," Lilith said. "I am not going to become a puppet," she added, stubborn. She wanted her own life choices. If she liked Kain and wanted to be with him in the future, it was meant to be her decision and no one elses. "I know people change, I just... I want to decide for myself, you know?" she asked. "I mean, right now it sounds almost like I will simply somehow live my life until I marry Kain and become a criminal or something."
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:53 pm

Celeste nodded. ''I shall join you if you do.'' She said firmly. ''If you change unwillingly, trust me...I will stop you from being a criminal as you put it. I'm that person you can trust and talk to, Lilith...Decide for yourself and why not ask your grandmother if you can speak with your father.'' She said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:56 pm

"Thank you, Cel. You really are my best friend," Lilith said cheerfully. "I am not sure I want to talk to him right now anyway. I am still dealing with how different my family is. I feel like one huge disappointment and I am not sure I want to face the same from my dad as well," she sighed. "I love my family, but... I am not like them and I don't know how to deal with it," she finished sadly.
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:03 pm

Celeste grinned. ''Of course i am. We have our bunker...i'm pretty sure that is our seal of best friendshipness?'' She said, confused at her new word for a moment before listening to her friend. ''There is always a person who is different in their family. That doesn't make you a disappointment. I believe if they were not in Azkaban and if they raised you, you would be different. However they should be proud. You've lived a good life for 10 years. You are safe, healthy, living. If they think you're a disappointment because of that and because you are not like them, they are fools.'' She told her friend before shaking her head. ''It's hard to deal with family. You are born but not given a book on how to handle life or your family and i wish we all did. I think...you learn along the way. You are only young, being forced to grow up like many other children our age...It'll take time and i'll help ya.''

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:12 pm

"Yes, our bunker! Nothing can bring that down!" Lilith exclaimed. "And I guess you are right, I simply grew somewhere else and now I only have to find a way to them, just like they have to find their way to me," she smiled sadly, wishing everything was easier once again. "But those vivid dreams... I made my research and... I think I am a seer, Cel," she started another topic, going back to issue with Kain. "And if I am, then the predistions I have... they must happen somehow, right? Like, there is no way of avoiding it?" she asked curiously, wondering if her friend could know the truth.
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:20 pm

Celeste chuckled and nodded. ''Of course i'm right. I'm Celeste Grimm.'' She winked and then sighed. ''I'm sure it'll be okay.'' She admitted before tilting her head. ''A seer? The possibilities of a seer is very rare but as you've said you've had vivid dreams about Kain..changing? He's starting already and i have to say...i think you are right.'' She then heard her friend's question and smiled lightly. ''I read somewhere that the past can not be re-written but the future can be written. There is no set fate or destiny i believe. I'm sure you can avoid predictions but if you think about it too much, that could be the reason it happens.''

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:26 pm

"You mean trying to avoid it so much it actually causes the events to happen?" Lilith asked and sighed. "Yeah, well that pretty much means I am screwed when it comes to my free will," she commented on it with bitter chuckle. "In one of those dreams, I saw myself and Kain, we could be like sixteen or seventeen, I am pretty sure we did... like everything together alredy by that time, since it was mentioned... and well, I've seen myself giving up," she told Cel about the dream or prediction that bothered her the most.
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:32 pm

Celeste sighed and shook her head. ''I said you can avoid predictions but thinking about it too much may cause it to happen. All the motions are in the play the moment you have a prediction. You start acting on it, worrying, panicking.'' She told her before tilting her head. ''You have 6 or seven years, Lil. You have some time...I'll make sure you don't give up. I promise, Lil...I don't want you frightened of a man or saddened by him.''

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:40 pm

Lilith put on another sad smile. "It sounds more like if I was deadly ill and not that I predicted myself future boyfriend slash husband probably," she laughed bitterly at the thought. "Kain is... he can be so gentle and kind, when he wants. I mean, I know if we were together one day, that he would probably protect me no matter what and he would be great boyfriend if he didn't have those blackouts or how to call it," she said. "I think my main problem around him will always be, that I don't want to love him, but I can't stop."
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down