Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

The Devil In Disguise (The Crouch Children)

2 posters

Go down

The Devil In Disguise (The Crouch Children)  Empty The Devil In Disguise (The Crouch Children)

Post by Barty Crouch Jr. Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:38 am

Barty watched the students run past happily they barely noticed the hunched over man hiding in the shadows. Barty hated this body he hated it more so then ever because it was broken and disgusting. as himself he was tall handsome and painfully terrifying. No one feared him now and he despised it, leaning on Alastor's cane he dragged his leg walking over too a group of slytherins. He recognized his nieces Mariya Carrow and Emrys grimm the girls chatting with his girls comfortably. Emrys was braiding his Magali's hair speaking to her fondly and for a moment he felt a clench in his heart...those years he had missed when he was in prison he could tell the girls had sat like this a thousand times.

Shrugging it off he raised a knargled hand at the children "You" he growled moody's voice made him sound like some sort of demon in a way. "Crouch's come with me. Now."

He watched as Mariya and Emrys Got to there feet protectively "Why do you need to seem them" Emrys said cooly to the man. He wanted to smile at her but he scowled isntead "None of your fucking bussiness little girl"
Barty Crouch Jr.
Barty Crouch Jr.
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

The Devil In Disguise (The Crouch Children)  Empty Re: The Devil In Disguise (The Crouch Children)

Post by Sophia Gaunt Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:45 am

Sophie was having fun with her sisters and Emrys as Marcus aproached, being asshole as usual. Normal day. Just at painfully bright, overprotective Hogwarts. Sophie hated the lack of adventure here, but what could she do? As one of the teachers, Moody, called for them, she watched her brother to narrow an eyebrow and Magali's lips to twist in a little smirk. She admired her siblings in this. All spiders actually. They knew how to be terrifying, never let anyone see what they had on their minds. While Sophie was clumsy and pretty obviously surprised by the call. 

"Not like he is going to kill us. Even if he most likely wants to with all his... I don't know... I don't want to know," Magali pointed out with czech accent and sarcasm as she gently pushed her friends out of the way, dragging Soph along with her and giving Moody shiny smile, the one that led people believe she is actually nice person.

Marcus smirked at his sister's remark, following the two girls along, curious about what was going on. They didn't even manage to kill someone just yet. Surprisingly.
Sophia Gaunt
Sophia Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Wolfen

Character sheet
Jobs: On the run
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

The Devil In Disguise (The Crouch Children)  Empty Re: The Devil In Disguise (The Crouch Children)

Post by Barty Crouch Jr. Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:51 am

Barty led the way down the hall to his office, opening the door he drew his wand and cursed mentally at the fact it was alastor's not his own. "Get in you filthy little bastards" he growled, when the kids didn't move he blasted them with a curse sending them flying into the office and smashing into the wall where they all slid to the floor. The door slammed behind him and the sound of a dozen locks sliding into place could be heard across the room.

The hunched over professor held his wand aloft and smirked at the children "I owe your parent's quite a bit, what better way to pay them back then through there children"
Barty Crouch Jr.
Barty Crouch Jr.
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Gaunt Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:55 am

They didn't really expect this to happen. And it made them all angry. At least that's what Sophie thought. She knew the way her siblings looked, when they were angry. Though nobody knew but her. They never let out much. Not when they knew that much more comes out of it, if they stay calm. They calculated. And she was the hotheaded one. "Well, I certainly didn't expect that," Marcus smirked before he made short, dark laugh, his tongue slipping out as Magali rolled her eyes.

"You filthy piece of shit," Sophie hissed in the end, as she felt Magali's hand holding her at the place. She trusted her sister's judgement, so she closed her eyes, pushing her anger back. How the hell did they stay so calm?!
Sophia Gaunt
Sophia Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Barty Crouch Jr. Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:58 am

"Going to defend your parents stupid little girl?" he laughed the mad eye swirling in its socket he waved his wand across them and they smashed into the wall again and he laughed more. "when I am done with you three your parents will want to kill me but no then i'll put them down...especially your father...the filthy bastard and his twisted little whore" nonverbally he cast a curse covering them all in deep ghastly cuts that made them bleed and feel as if millions of knives had just sliced them up.
Barty Crouch Jr.
Barty Crouch Jr.
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Gaunt Sat Aug 16, 2014 1:09 am

Marcus and Magali didn't even flinch. Yeah, they could shout. Magali herself was pretty sure that if not her parents, Nate for sure is the person who will get this world rid of Moody. But she never really cared for words. They were meaningless after all. Unless you knew how to use them. "They want to kill you for quite a few years now. If you honestly believe, this can make it easier for you to kill them, I get why you couldn't do it yet. You overestimate our parents' feelings. Tip for later, when you beg for death, it's not a good idea to believe that Morana or Barty Crouch have enough feelings to make a foolish mistake," Marcus said, his voice calm and dealy cold, as if he felt no pain whatsoever. Sophie wanted to shout, but at her brother's words, she fell silent. Clenching her teeth with pain and anger, she stared into Moody's eyes with pure determination.
Sophia Gaunt
Sophia Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Barty Crouch Jr. Sat Aug 16, 2014 1:13 am

He walked over to the children he felt overwhelming pride for them each but he wasn't done. He had to see if they could handle this if they would handle the world even more. He smirked at Markus the boy was perfect...just like him. But he turned his gaze with out so much as a whisper he cast sophie under the cruciatus curse and threw in half his power and at half power he still drove many into madness. This for his little princess would be the ultimate test.
Barty Crouch Jr.
Barty Crouch Jr.
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Gaunt Sat Aug 16, 2014 1:19 am

Sophie felt overhelming pain the moment the curse hit her. Stubborn enough for it and determined not to give up, she first bit her lip till the blood came out, in atempt to hold her scream back, but she couldn't. Or maybe she could, but if she did, her sanity would be gone in matter of seconds. She had to make the right decision. Not the brave one. And so after a few seconds, she screamed. Holding onto her voice, keeping her young soul as safe as she could. She didn't beg though. She refused to give him that satisfaction.
Sophia Gaunt
Sophia Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Barty Crouch Jr. Sat Aug 16, 2014 1:25 am

He held the curse a few moments longer then let go leaving her panting and bleeding on the floor, turning his wand on each twin he watched as they fought tooth and nail but failed each time screaming. But none of his children begged..he was so very proud.

With a wave of his wand they were all pinned against the wall bloodied and exhausted from his torture, three identical daggers appeared from his desk drawer and they hoveered over there hearts "Tell me where your parents are and i wont kill you" he said
Barty Crouch Jr.
Barty Crouch Jr.
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Gaunt Sat Aug 16, 2014 1:31 am

They were all exhausted, tired and Sophie deep down wished for this to end. She didn't care how. She just wanted this to end. And her siblings probably too, despite the fact, they still seemed overly fresh for what happened to them. And then, out of nowhere came Magali's laugh. She never really did this. Sophie knew this laugh. It terrified her. It was their mother's laugh. The one that can achieve whatever she wanted. Make you feel desperate, low, stupid, even angry. But it also usualy meant "I win". For sure, none of the three was going to say a word. Sophie could find excuse, she had lots of them. But she just listened to her sister laughing that idiot into his face. Her own eyes were darker now as she watched him, anger silently rushing her veins.
Sophia Gaunt
Sophia Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Barty Crouch Jr. Sat Aug 16, 2014 1:36 am

That Laugh. Barty had yet to hear it since he returned home and it filled him with joy...his magali his little magali sounded identical to her father. He let go of the spells and the daggers clattered to the floor, the children fell to the floor as well but with a wave of his wand they landed on his matress that he slept on as it slid across the floor under them.

The potion was wearing off and the test was compeltete, he was prouder then he ever had been, they were perfect each one. He laughed, as his body suddenly contorted painfully, he laughed as he ripped the eye ball holder off his head...his white hair turned dark brown and he kicked the pathetic fake leg aside and his cane clattered to the floor. He tossed the filthy trench coat off his body and said in his haunting deep and handsome voice that sounded like a devil's soft melody, "Hello children"
Barty Crouch Jr.
Barty Crouch Jr.
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Gaunt Sat Aug 16, 2014 1:41 am

Out of the three of them, Soph was pretty sure she was the last one who understood what the hell was going on. "Seriously dad?! We have fucking school tomorrow! Early in the morning! I need sleep for like two days now. You couldn't just wait for the frieday, could you," Marcus commented on it, as if his dad being here didn't surprise him at all. Which of course it did. But he would never admit that. "Not funny remark Marcus. Daddy! What are you doing here? What if they catch you?" Sophie was probably the only one to show surprise here. But she didn't really care that much at the moment. She knew her dad. She wasn't really that surprised with the way he tested them. She was used to his little games alredy. She accepted them for in her mind they made her stronger.
Sophia Gaunt
Sophia Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Barty Crouch Jr. Sat Aug 16, 2014 1:46 am

He cracked his knuckles glad to be back in his body, walking over he sat between the girls and pulled them into his arms hugging them he gripped markus' collar and dragged him into the hug. "I am so proud of you three" he growled soft before releasing them and getting to his feet. "I'm here on orders" he explained "your mother and I didnt tell you because it was all last minute." he chuckled darkly. He poured them each a cup of tea and laced it with his special potion. Handing them each a cup he said "Drink up this will heal the wounds and restore your health, you honestly think i'd leave you hurting, bollocks you have no faith in me" he leaned against his desk and smirked a bit "if i tell you why I am here you cannot breath a word to a single soul..and do not worry sophie, Mariya already knows that fucking girl is worse then a weasley when it comes to spying." he rolled his eyes, his wife had long since given up trying to ward rooms against Mariya's all seeing eye and her ability to crawl through air vents. When they had discovered the smallest Carrow Morana had merely chuckled fondly while he nearly lost his mind and threw the girl out the window.
Barty Crouch Jr.
Barty Crouch Jr.
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Gaunt Sat Aug 16, 2014 1:50 am

"No, we don't. Because you are insane asshole and we inherited that, so we know what to expect," Magali pointed out, taking a sip from her drink. Despite harsh words, the way she said them, in her language it meant she loved her dad deeply and was maybe a little bit too much happy to see him here. 

"As if we would ever betray you. I thought we just proved quite good that we won't," Soph pointed out, feeling her wounds disappearing, which made her feel much much better, than seconds ago.
Sophia Gaunt
Sophia Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Barty Crouch Jr. Sat Aug 16, 2014 1:53 am

Barty laughed loudly his tongue flicking "touche little one..touche" he grinned "The Dark Lord...he is alive.." he hissed his eyes flashing with the news "We tracked him down and found him..he has been hurt by the disgusting magic used on him...he needs revival...and I am here to ensure his revival is at hand.."
Barty Crouch Jr.
Barty Crouch Jr.
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Gaunt Sat Aug 16, 2014 1:56 am

Marcus narrowed eyebrow and Magali rolled her eyes. Sophie understood them. After all, Morana was never really ashamed of her relationship towards Tom and not even in front of her kids. "Seriously dad?! You are willing to risk your life for our asshole uncle or whatever he is?" Sophie asked obviously a bit annoyed. "Why couldn't we just let mommy Marvolo to take over? Would be much more fun!" she added.
Sophia Gaunt
Sophia Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Barty Crouch Jr. Sat Aug 16, 2014 2:01 am

Barty laughed and shook his head "and have your aunt and mother executed?" his voice was like gravel now, there was no one he loved more then morana and marvolo was his truest closest frined he would die for them both and gladly. "Voldemort will rise and he will be what enables our victory. The time for war is coming my beloved spawn. Its time to see the bigger pictures."
Barty Crouch Jr.
Barty Crouch Jr.
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Gaunt Sat Aug 16, 2014 2:07 am

"You sound just like mama," Sophie pointed out. She hated being the only person in the family without talent to see that bigger picture. She wanted to be ahead like they were, but all she managed was a step or two. It could save a life but it definitely couldn't make you the dark lord of all. Sophie wasn't a parselmouth. And she wasn't a puppet master. She could do nothing of those amazing things her siblings and parents could. But she was not going to cry about it now. She had enough torture for the day.
Sophia Gaunt
Sophia Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Barty Crouch Jr. Sat Aug 16, 2014 2:15 am

Barty knelt in front of Sophie and taking her empty cup from her hands he kissed her forhead and then pulled her into his lap "I see you" he said tapping her forhead "i see those doubts, don't have them. You are growing into a powerful dark witch just like Magali and the others. I am proud of you" looking at markus and magali he grinned "I am proud of all of you" barty was a monster but his children and his wife were the only ones who saw him as 'soft'.

"I have a gift from your Aunt should you accept it" he said his voice brisk, "Do you wish to bear the mark...the dark mark."
Barty Crouch Jr.
Barty Crouch Jr.
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Gaunt Sat Aug 16, 2014 2:22 am

Sophie gave her dad a little smile. His words surprised her, but she was really glad for them at that moment. She hated feeling weak. And he made that moment of weakness go away. Maybe she wasn't equal. Maybe she wasn't Gaunt. But she was still Crouch. And that was pretty badass too. "Dark mark?" she asked, surprised by the offer and unsure what to do. It was a big decision. Was she ready? Probably yes. Her family felt that way. They knew what was the best for her. They knew she can do it. "We're in," Marcus smirked, rolling up his sleeve, followed by Magali and even Sophie.
Sophia Gaunt
Sophia Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Barty Crouch Jr. Sat Aug 16, 2014 2:27 am

Kissing Sophie on the cheek he put her next to markus and magali and drew his wand from the desk, it felt good to hold his own wand in his hand and it hummed with his power. "Your aunt has re-worked this mark" he explained "it is a dark mark but its special, it has a hidden image that marks you as loyal to your mother and her sister. If voldemort uses the mark to call those who wear it to him you will feel it but you wil not be forced to go to him. the greatest improvement marvolo made is that no one can see the mark if you do not want them too"

He rolled up his sleeves and showed them his bare arms, where his mark usuallly woudl show "all it takes is a thought and the mark appears" as he spoke it blazed to life the writhing snake hissing at the children. "you will know the difference between being called by marvolo and voldemort."

In turn he pressed the wand tip to each of them and muttered the spell, each child was left with a curing hissing mark on there forarms and he looked at them proudly. He lost so much but these moments filled his heart.
Barty Crouch Jr.
Barty Crouch Jr.
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Gaunt Sat Aug 16, 2014 2:32 am

Sophie listened to what her dad was saying. Possibility of hiding the mark made her future life much easier. All of their lives actually. As the mark appeared, she could feel sharp pain at her forearm, but didn't let anyone see. Her siblings didn't do so either after all. Looking at the mark before making it disappear on her will, she rolled the sleeve down. "Thanks," Magali said for all three of them.
Sophia Gaunt
Sophia Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Barty Crouch Jr. Sat Aug 16, 2014 2:36 am

He kissed all of them on the tops of there heads "i'm proud of you three. come see me but in public i am a stranger and you hate me understood?" before they could reply he stood and sipped at the polyjuice "go off with you. if anyone asks i caught you doing something horrid"
Barty Crouch Jr.
Barty Crouch Jr.
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Gaunt Sat Aug 16, 2014 2:38 am

They all smirked at his comment, making Sophie think that maybe she was a little bit like her family after all. With that, they left the room, going back to their bussiness. At least they could talk to Maryia.
Sophia Gaunt
Sophia Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down