Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

The Devil's Pair (Chandra) [PG-13]

2 posters

Go down

The Devil's Pair (Chandra) [PG-13] Empty The Devil's Pair (Chandra) [PG-13]

Post by Adrastos Moody Sun May 11, 2014 7:44 pm

Adrastos stood at the corner of the third floor corridor, holding out a few smoke bombs in his hand, whilst his wand had a package across the corridor in plain sight. One swing and the package would be destroyed. But what was inside? That would be for the one who got pranked to find out.
Adrastos Moody
Adrastos Moody

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs: Student
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

The Devil's Pair (Chandra) [PG-13] Empty Re: The Devil's Pair (Chandra) [PG-13]

Post by Chandra Lupin Sun May 11, 2014 7:52 pm

With her trusty slingshot in hand, and a few exploding paint pestles ready to be fired, Chandra leaned agaisnt the wall. She snickered to herself. She had already destroyed more than a few students robes that day. Peeking around the corner for her next victim, her eyes landed on a random package in the middle of the corridor. Curiousity got the better of her and casting one more look around, her slingshot raised just incase, she slowly made her way over to the object.
Chandra Lupin
Chandra Lupin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrastos Moody Sun May 11, 2014 8:10 pm

Seeing a girl come up to the package he had been 'protecting' Adrastos grinned when she didn't read what it had on its front, 'G & F'. George and Fred had a hand in that package which only meant something bad was about to happen. The smoke bombs Adrastos had in his hands were suddenly thrown to each corner of the corridor so the girl couldn't leave. Well even if she tried she wouldn't see where she was going anyway. Casting the diffindo spell, the package suddenly burst open letting out a green cloud that had an horrid smell, and a bunch of fire like eels that danced around in a frenzy trying to hit the girl repetitively. The package had a mix of stink bombs and fireworks, plus some crazy weasley magic added as well. While the stench filled the girl's clothes and the eels tried to make holes in her robes, Adrastos watched from afar, laughing.
Adrastos Moody
Adrastos Moody

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Chandra Lupin Sun May 11, 2014 8:30 pm

Chandra had just gotten close enough to the parcel to read what was on it when the smoke bombs went off. Eyes widening in surprise, she swung around aiming for something she couldn't see. She had been caught. Chandra didn't have time to dwell on it as a horrible smell filled the air and chaos erupted around her. She let out a girlish shriek and began firing the explosive paint at random. Chandra wasn't sure when she had tripped and fell on her butt - probably when a firework went off - but there she sat on the corridor floor, out of paint and coughing away the smoke and smell.
Chandra Lupin
Chandra Lupin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrastos Moody Sun May 11, 2014 8:43 pm

"Bwahahahahaha, Merlin be praised that was freaking hilarious," Adrastos spoke behind the smoke sending a gust of wind that made that same smoke vanish into thin air, "You need a bath, stinky, and probably need a hand also," Adrastos grinned offered Chandra a hand so she'd get up, whilst holding his laughter back.
Adrastos Moody
Adrastos Moody

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Chandra Lupin Sun May 11, 2014 9:25 pm

As laughter pierced the smoke that disappeared a second later, Chandra sat gapping up at the boy in front of her. She tried to form words but instead she ended up pointing at him and the spot where the package had been repeatedly. Her red face was a mixture of embarrassment, anger and excitement. "Y-you got me!" Her face broke into a wide grin even though she was smelly and her robe was in tatters. "You're a bloody genius!" She had to admit, she might as well have been a novice next to him. Grabbing his offered hand she pulled herself up. "Look at me, I'm a mess," she laughed gesturing to herself with wide arms. She poked him in the chest. "I demand to know your name."
Chandra Lupin
Chandra Lupin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrastos Moody Sun May 11, 2014 9:51 pm

Seeing the girl take what he did as a joke instead of acting all serious or hysterical like the others made Adrastos feel relieved someone could still understand a good practical joke when they saw it, "Adrastos Moody," he presented himself, "Hogwart's best prankster and ally of Fred and George Weasley," he nodded graciously, before grinning with his eyes open wide, "Who would you be?" he asked furrowing a brow.
Adrastos Moody
Adrastos Moody

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Chandra Lupin Sun May 11, 2014 10:28 pm

Chandra flipped her hair dramatically, a hand on her cocked hip. "Chandra Lupin, Hogwart's newest resident prankster." She gasped, her eyes lighting up with a twinkle. She grasped Adrastos' hands in her eyes. "You know the Fred and George Weasley?! My brother's told me about them! They're absolutely legendary," she sighed blissfully. She had seen them around the common room a couple of times of course but never approached them. She was waiting for the day when she could speak to them without stuttering. "Yet," she dropped his hands a small frown on her face. "They never mentioned you." She huffed and turned away with her nose held high, her arms crossed. "You must not be as good as I thought." She turned back around slightly to stick her tongue out at him.
Chandra Lupin
Chandra Lupin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrastos Moody Mon May 12, 2014 3:50 pm

Adrastos smirked impishly as Chandra presented herself. Her full name gave away the fact she was Ricardo's little adopted sister. "Pleased to be acquainted, I'm friends with your brother. Not the Slytherin, Ricardo." Seeing her reaction to him mentioning his friends Fred and George, Adrastos' dark brown brows furrowed. "Yeah, they are. They're gryffindors, and from my age, it's nearly impossible not knowing them," he said as a matter of fact. His browns furrowed even further, if possible, when she mentioned how the twins didn't mention him. Not that they needed to, it wasn't like Adrastos was some kind of celebrity, he was a regular, although very good, prankster. "Good enough to get to you, Hogwarts' newest resident pranker," he pointed out and then bowed at the waist with a mocking grin stamped on his face.
Adrastos Moody
Adrastos Moody

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Chandra Lupin Wed May 14, 2014 7:31 am

Ricardo's friend? He must know a great deal more about him than she did. Which meant he was the right person to go to for dirt on him. Think of all the things I could blackmail Ricky into doing for me! That was of course to say there was anything to blackmail him with anyway. She turned back around curiously. "You're a third year then?" A full two years ahead of her. A full two years of pranks to teach her. Blood rushed to Chandra's face and she spluttered for something to say. "You got lucky that time. It won't happen again dunderhead."
Chandra Lupin
Chandra Lupin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrastos Moody Wed May 14, 2014 5:15 pm

Smirking mischievously Adrastos nodded at her questioning. "Yes I am, you're a first year, right? I remember Ricardo said you were younger. Just don't know how younger," he asked right back, knowing full well she was only eleven. Far younger than him. Well not exactly too much, but still a good two long years. "Meh, we'll see thunder thighs," he laughed.
Adrastos Moody
Adrastos Moody

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Chandra Lupin Sun May 25, 2014 2:59 am

She huffed, her cheeks puffing out slightly. "Yes and I'm not that much younger than you, you old plonker." She gasped, self conciously glancing down at her thighs for a fraction of a second. "My thighs are not big!" They weren't big... were they? Her already red cheeks stayed bright. She pointed her wand, casting Densaugeo on Adrastos. "Bucktooth!"

(idk dude...idk)
Chandra Lupin
Chandra Lupin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrastos Moody Sun May 25, 2014 7:46 am

Adrastos looked as his teeth began growing at an alarming rate, but he himself didn't panic. He was a top prankster, one of the best in the business even at a young age, he knew all counter-spells for hexes and jinxes, and the Densaugeo hex was nothing new, "Reducio," he uttered as he aimed his wand at his teeth. They returned back to normal as quick as Chandra could blink and Adrastos had his amazing bright smile back, "Nah, your thighs are big," he laughed, "Engorgio Skullus," he hurled the hex towards Chandra followed by the stinging jinx. If they both hit her Adrastos would laugh way too much, and he'd probably have to take some sort of photo as well. Maybe he'd yell for Colin to come running.
Adrastos Moody
Adrastos Moody

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down