Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

The Devil in Blue (Cinnia)

Go down

The Devil in Blue (Cinnia)  Empty The Devil in Blue (Cinnia)

Post by Guest Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:06 am

Raz chuckled as the girls with him, Sarah and Lisa kept blithering on about how awful a girl in there class is. They were his girlfriends. Both of them. But he didn't want them anymore, he'd grown tired of there racket and they were both impossibly dull.

Leaning against the wall he waited for them to notice he had stopped walking, a few moments passed and Lisa turned pouting "Razzy! what are you doin come on!" she wined. Raziel stood tall straightening his tie "ladies, we've had fun" he said his deep voice lulling them into a false sense of security "but its time you two ran along and found another man to whore yourselves out too."

Sarah's jaw dropped and Lisa immediately began to cry, rolling his eyes he pat her head "there there dearie, dry your tears, i'm sure someone else will be happy to take you to bed very very soon" he laughed as Sarah gave him a withering look and dragged Lisa away.

Lighting a cigarette he shook his head "silly damsels never learn"

Back to top Go down

The Devil in Blue (Cinnia)  Empty Re: The Devil in Blue (Cinnia)

Post by Cinnia Valkyrie Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:44 am

Cinnia smiled as she read the short note that was on top of the books that she carried in her arm. It read C, BL 6PM -S. She still had a couple of hours to spare before her sister wanted to meet her. Walking down the corridor with no distination in mind, she looked up from her note and saw two girls heading in the opposite direction. They gave her a glance before disappearing around the corner.

It wasn't until the heard a comment in a male voice tha she realised that someone else was further down the hall. Realising that the older boy must have been the reason for the girls' distress, her lips curved into a smirk and she said, "Or perhaps you need to learn not to surround yourself with 'silly damsels'?"
Cinnia Valkyrie
Cinnia Valkyrie

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Student
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:50 am

Raziel narrowed his eyes at the comment the second year made, smirking a bit he chuckled "perhaps you are right my dear" approaching her he put out his cigarette, taking her hand gently he kissed the back of it "My name is Raziel Sonnen" his eyes twinkled dangerously as he appraised her "and who may you be?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinnia Valkyrie Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:59 am

Cinnia raised an eyebrow as the male addressed her. She thought it odd that someone who had caused those girls to storm off in tears was them able to act in such a dignified way. The Slytherin allowed him to take her hand and she smiled at his introduction, "Cinnia. Cinnia Valkyrie." Noticing the glint in the boy's eyes, she returned the look with an indifferent one of her own. Charming as this boy may be, it wasn't easy for her to warm to someone. "You make it a habit to tear girls down, or was this a special occasion?"
Cinnia Valkyrie
Cinnia Valkyrie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:42 am

"I take what i can out of life" he said with a chuckle "When something worthy catches my eye i am less likely to toss it aside. The girls liked me because I have money is all, sometimes the heart looks for something physical and other times it looks for something emotional"

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinnia Valkyrie Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:38 am

Cinnia nodded once, seeing the point that he was making despite the cocky way that he spoke. Well, at least she presumed it to be cocky, anyway. Laughing dryly, she shrugged as though his words explained why he had treated the girls that way. "So you have a flock of girlfriends, huh? They don't mind that?" she asked, wondering why she had even begun a conversation at all. Usually she kept to herself at school, but for whatever reason she at the very least enjoyed looking at the older boy.
Cinnia Valkyrie
Cinnia Valkyrie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down