Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Detention With The Devil (Charlotte) (M)

2 posters

Go down

Detention With The Devil (Charlotte) (M)  Empty Detention With The Devil (Charlotte) (M)

Post by Barty Crouch Jr. Sat Sep 13, 2014 12:05 am

Alastor had resisted the urge to smirl as he delivered the dentention to the little hufflepuff girl that afternoon and watched her leave the classroom looking sad. He couldn't wait for the evening to come, he was going to force her to reveal her secrets. "Very clever morana" his gravelly voice of the man he portrayed coming out.

As night fell he prepared the office and waited...
Barty Crouch Jr.
Barty Crouch Jr.
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Detention With The Devil (Charlotte) (M)  Empty Re: Detention With The Devil (Charlotte) (M)

Post by Charlotte Reigns Sat Sep 13, 2014 12:13 am

Playing little innocent Hufflepuff was slowly making Morana sick. She playd this innocent game all her life. But being a Hufflepuff was harder, than she expected. Thanks Salazar for Nelle, who at least kept her company when she thought it was possible to get even more insane. That girl was unusualy mature for her age. Deadly. Morana liked it. But at this moment, it wasn't really what her mind was full of. Detention was weird. She didn't really do much. She couldn't even possibly do much. She was Charlotte Reigns, sweet, friendly and hardworking Hufflepuff. There was no reason why Moody would want her on a detention. Not unless there was somehing else. Fooling Morana Crouch was beyond stupid. Everybody had to know. But still, she had body of 13 year old human. That limited her abilities a lot. Knocking, she walked into the Moody's office, silently, looking ashamed, yet holding her own wand in one and poisoned dagger in another hand. "I'm here, professor Moody," she said silently, pretending fear and mainly respect.
Charlotte Reigns
Charlotte Reigns

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Muggleborn

Back to top Go down

Detention With The Devil (Charlotte) (M)  Empty Re: Detention With The Devil (Charlotte) (M)

Post by Barty Crouch Jr. Sat Sep 13, 2014 12:18 am

"In here girl" his gravelly voice demanded, as she entered is office he shut the door. "Do you know why you are here" he snarled leaning heavily on his cane.
Barty Crouch Jr.
Barty Crouch Jr.
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Reigns Sat Sep 13, 2014 12:20 am

Morana had like thousand ideas. None of them she liked. But Charlotte was clueless right? "Not a slightest, sir," she said innocently, traces of fear in her voice.
Charlotte Reigns
Charlotte Reigns

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Barty Crouch Jr. Sat Sep 13, 2014 12:21 am

"I've been watching you" he hissed and with a wave of his wand the sound of metal on metal filled the room, suddenly shackles snapped around the girl's limbs and strung her off the floor holding her. "You've been lying"
Barty Crouch Jr.
Barty Crouch Jr.
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Reigns Sat Sep 13, 2014 12:24 am

Well, if anything, that was the reason why she hated this weak body. "I don't know what you're talking about! I didn't do anything!" she screamed and cried, terror in her eyes. Well, she loved her acting skills. Until he says her name, nothing could be proved. Morana knew it.
Charlotte Reigns
Charlotte Reigns

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Barty Crouch Jr. Sat Sep 13, 2014 12:26 am

Using the narled disgusting hand of Alastor moody he slashed across her torso tearing her uniform in half and his ugly dirty nails cutting into her torso. "Don't lie to me you little bitch" he roared. A smirk broke across his lips and he threw back his head laughing "I know your secret Morana Gaunt Crouch"
Barty Crouch Jr.
Barty Crouch Jr.
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Reigns Sat Sep 13, 2014 12:30 am

She screamed. Well, Charlotte did. Once she was exposed, silence fell and Morana cut it with dark smirk. "Dirty? Maybe. But you are the disgusting one here. Tearing clothes of underage girl? You really are mad, aren't you?" she asked in twisted, dark way. "Hate to break it to you, but I'm kinda taken. Even in this body, I don't sleep around," she added. Inside, she was scared. Of course she was. And she cursed herself for getting used to her strong vampire body. Because this made her situation even worse.
Charlotte Reigns
Charlotte Reigns

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Barty Crouch Jr. Sat Sep 13, 2014 12:35 am

Alastor laughed and kissed her lips roughly before stepping back, his body shook with laughter as he ripped his faux leg off and before the girl's eyes the man stripping off his baggy shirt and jacket was Barty crouch. Grabbing her roughly he looked down into his wife's eyes not unchaining her "so wife of mine this is the deceit you are up too"
Barty Crouch Jr.
Barty Crouch Jr.
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Reigns Sat Sep 13, 2014 12:39 am

She fought off the kiss with disgust, yet there was something familiar in the way he kissed her. As his body began to changing, her fear quickly went away. But she could feel Charlotte being awake and panicking even more. "Seriously Barty, don't ever force me to kiss Moody ever again," she pointed out, but as her eyes went brighter, being more Morana's, she looked at him with love she felt for him. "I told you what I'm up to. It's you, who was having secrets I see," she added.
Charlotte Reigns
Charlotte Reigns

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Barty Crouch Jr. Sat Sep 13, 2014 12:41 am

With a snap of his wrist the chains dragged her down onto the large four poster bed he had and he climbed predatorily onto the bed "I am on my own mission" he growled softly kissing her neck.
Barty Crouch Jr.
Barty Crouch Jr.
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Reigns Sat Sep 13, 2014 12:44 am

"And I am your wife. I get that plotting with my sister and my uncle behind my back is fun, but I deserve at least a little respect," she hissed back at him, cursing how weak she was as teenage human. But his kisses made her forget the World. As always, he knew what to do. "This body, still virgin you know?" she teased him with a smirk.
Charlotte Reigns
Charlotte Reigns

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Barty Crouch Jr. Sat Sep 13, 2014 12:49 am

"Good then it will be mine as you are" he said biting at her neck "the dark lord didn't wish you to know..you were his prodigy and you fell from his side" he looked down at her as he pulled the clothing off him. "He despises Marvolo but she is a solider to the last..you my sweet Queen have other things in mind" his lips fell on the round breasts of the young girl nibbling.
Barty Crouch Jr.
Barty Crouch Jr.
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Reigns Sat Sep 13, 2014 12:51 am

"Well maybe you should stop getting up to his ass, since he is not going to live for long anyway. He doesn't want me to know, because he is scared," Morana pointed out somewhere between her moans as she enjoyed his touch.
Charlotte Reigns
Charlotte Reigns

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Barty Crouch Jr. Sat Sep 13, 2014 12:55 am

Barty tore the panties off her body and slid his fingers inside of the virginial hole "You wish for me to worship you my Queen??"he purred ignoring her words.
Barty Crouch Jr.
Barty Crouch Jr.
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Reigns Sat Sep 13, 2014 1:01 am

She felt instant pleasure as he entered her with his fingers, feeling pain and cry of poor little Charlotte in the back of her mind. "I wish you to be the god everyone worships. I would gladly do so," she smirked at him.
Charlotte Reigns
Charlotte Reigns

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Barty Crouch Jr. Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:21 pm

He toyed with her pussy twisting his fingers inside of her before pulling his finger out of her, he licked the nectar off his hand and bit at her tits harshly. Grabbing a knife off the end table he cut her stomach lightly as her blood bubbled over her soft skin. Licking it up he rid himself of his trousers and stroked his erection looking at her, with a snap of his fingers morana was on her knees on the bed, standing on the bed he placed the tip of his length on her lips "then worship me woman" he growled darkly.
Barty Crouch Jr.
Barty Crouch Jr.
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down