Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

We meet again (Invite only)

+8
Amatus Servarion Rosier
Neville Longbottom
Lezar Wilkins
Ian Mortinson
Endymion Snape
Artemis Black
David Shuter
Jack Lambert
12 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

We meet again (Invite only) - Page 2 Empty Re: We meet again (Invite only)

Post by Vanessa Smith Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:18 am

Vanessa nodded at Lamberts words. She smiled and Lezar and was ready to cast a spell. But she didnt want to cast the first one. She nudged Lezar and smirked at him. Ready for a fight. She recognized one of the boys from the ball from a few years back. "Well well well. If it isnt little David Shuter. We did a bit of growing up, have we?" She smirked spitefully and raised her wand a bit more

Last edited by Vanessa Smith on Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:15 am; edited 1 time in total

Vanessa Smith

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian Mortinson Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:09 am

Ian grabbed his wand more tightly at seeing so many students gang up on them. Especially the older guy looked very dangerous compared to the others. While David's enemy seemed really pissed off, the other one acted as if to him they were nothing but a slight annoyance and if he was so sure if himself, that did not bode well for them. Stepping forward to Mio and David, he put a hand on their shoulders to calm them a bit. They had to keep their cool to be able to win this. "Why don't you just leave us alone? We didn't do anything to you, right? And you..." he turned to the girl that had started to taunt David. "You have nothing to do with this."

Ian Mortinson

Character sheet
Jobs: Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Smith Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:17 am

Vanessa growled softly at the Hogwarts boy who dared speak to her. "And what are you supposed to be?" She knew the boy wouldnt last more than 5 minutes at Wolfclaw, if he even lasted that long. She scoffed at his words, "Sweetie. Youre cute, kid. But when my friends are threatened, I step in. Got it." She was nose to nose with the kid in the yellow robes, and she was not backing down. She growled quietly and tightened her grip on her wand. She would hex the kid into next week if she had to. She might even do it for fun. Her inner Wolfclaw was breaking free. She raised her wand and tilted her head to the side. "I wonder what his blood tastes like Lezar. Sweet? Sour? A bit of both? Wanna find out? What say you, Elena? Arent you just dying for a taste."
Vanessa Smith
Vanessa Smith

House : Emperor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:24 am

Artemis glared at the newest addition to the little fight whilst a growl rumbled in her chest, sounding more wolfish by the second. ''You seriously think you can take me down, you fucker?!'' She said, raising her eyebrow before hearing the girl speak. Her voice gritted her bones and she sighed in annoyance. ''Bitch, just stop talking before i come over there and rip your throat out. Your voice is so fucking annoying.'' She snapped, clenching her jaw as she took a step closer. She did not care for David's hand on her chest, shooting him a look that could kill.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Assassin/Psychologist
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Smith Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:27 am

Vanessa laughed maniacally and sighed, "Oh honey. Shut up. You are very annoying as well. And honestly, I dont see how these boys can stand to be friends with you. Let alone be around you for more than 10 seconds." She traced her wand along the Hufflepuff boy's neck and turned to stand back by Lezar. She smirked towards the annoying girl and shook her head, "I mean really."
Vanessa Smith
Vanessa Smith

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Grindelwald Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:30 am

Ian's green eyes narrowed at the girl. It was rare for his temper to arise and unlike Mio, David and Arty he usually could hold it under control, but this student was pushing it with her taunting. If there was one thing Ian did not like it was someone looking down on others and she was clearly thinking that she was something better than them.
He didn't even bother to step back or point his wand at her when she approached him; he just raised his brow at her. "Am I supposed to be afraid now? Because you can barely reach my shoulder, so pardon if I'm not trembling in fear." he drawled sarcastically.

Spinning her wand in her hand, Elena reached out to caress Amatus' cheek in a soothing motion. "Calm down, beloved. This will not take long and you know how the smell of blood turns me on." she purred and winked at him before turning to Vanessa. "Well, go on girl. Bring me a sample." Elena made a shooing motion with her hand. The younger girl still had to prove herself to be a worthy Wolfclaw, so it would be a good way to start.
Elena Grindelwald
Elena Grindelwald

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Smith Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:35 am

Vanessa turned to Elena. She looked up to the blonde girl in a way. She wanted to prove herself worthy. "Little boy. You should be very afraid. You dont mess with Wolfclaw and survive." She was growing bored by the lack of battle sos he shot a spell at the irritating Hufflepuff, "Expelliarmus."
Vanessa Smith
Vanessa Smith

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Grindelwald Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:47 am

"Finally!" Elena clapped her hands with a gleeful expression on her face when at last some action took place. The whole childish talking was just annoying and so she was quite happy with the younger girl. "Make him bleed, love!" she called over to Vanessa.

Ian glared at the blond girl and was about to answer to the taunting of the other one when she threw him backwards with a disarming spell. Because she had been standing right in front of him, the full force hit his straight in the chest and knocked the air out of his lungs. He was thrown against the wall of the narrow corridor and collapsed to the ground, moaning in pain.

Syrinx threw her head back and laughed loudly. "Cheers, Nessa! Good aim." she called over and bounced back on her heels in excitement.
Elena Grindelwald
Elena Grindelwald

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Smith Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:52 am

Vanessa smiled vicously and rushed back to Lezars side. She looked up for a sign of approval from him. Elenas words of praise made her feel really god though. Same coming from Syrinx. She winked at her friend from the park and turned back to her victim. She pointed her wand back at the boy she had just disarmed and casted another spell, "Levicorpus." She chuckled darkly and sighed, "This one is mine. I assume you want Shuter, eh, Lambert?" An idiot could tell that Lambert wanted Shuters blood for his own.
Vanessa Smith
Vanessa Smith

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:08 pm

Ian tried to push himself back in a standing position, but his head was spinning too badly from colliding with the wall that he limply sunk back down. He was barely aware of what was going on around him when he was raised into the air by another spell. Ian reached for his wand when he realized that it had been knocked out of his hand before. The swift motion made him feel sick to the stomach and he groaned again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:07 pm

Artemis growled loudly at the girls actions, hurting her Ian. Taking a simple step closer to the girl, her foot kicked up and the wand slipped out of her hands. ''No hurting my friends..'' She said, narrowing her eyes. ''If you want to get to him...you have to come through me first.'' She hissed whilst her foot kicked Ian's wand, that had rolled towards her, towards him. ''Heal yourself, brother..I'll take care of this..thing.'' Her smirk grew, eyes darkening into a fiery gold.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Smith Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:10 pm

Vanessa glared at the girl through dark eyes. She dove for her wand, grabbed it, and shot a spell at the girl, "Stupefy!" She ran back to Lezar and stood beside him. She grabbed his hand and held on tight. Feeling safer beside him. She then looked back to Elena and gave her a look. She may need help with Artemis.
Vanessa Smith
Vanessa Smith

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:13 pm

Artemis laughed manically as she watched her grab the wand. The moment the spell was casted, Artemis had already moved from her spot doing a back flip. ''Should really work on your aim, little girl.'' She growled, seeing her practically cling to one of the boys. ''For Salazar's sake...Are you sure you're from Wolfclaw?'' She said, staring at the boy with a smirk. ''You could do so much better...like someone who doesn't cling to you for dear life.'' She growled, turning back to the little bitch.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Smith Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:18 pm

Vanessa growled and shot another spell, "Bobmardo!" She aimed at the cieling so it fell down towards the Hogwarts group. She would probably be yelled at by her headmaster for destroying the castle. But she wanted this bitch dead. She glared at the girl for talkign to Lezar like that. "Why dont you focus on your own boy, you little skank."
Vanessa Smith
Vanessa Smith

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Amatus Servarion Rosier Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:21 pm

Mio rushed towards his friend to make sure that he was doing alright. Then he turned towards the girl with blazing eyes. When the ceiling collapsed on them, he quickly pushed his friends aside. He was seething with anger and stalked over to the Wolfclaw students.

Lezar had to admit that he was quite impressed with the girl's approach, not very subtle, but still effective if he looked at the Hufflepuff's dazed expression. He smirked down at Vanessa and squeezed her hand when suddenly, he was roughly shoved backwards by the enraged Gryffindor.

Mio grabbed Vanessa by the throat and slammed her against the wall with full force. "You little fuck! I swear I kill you right here." he growled at her. Something inside of him screamed at him to rip her throat out and his vision went red, as he repeatedly slammed her head against the wall.
Amatus Servarion Rosier
Amatus Servarion Rosier

House : Araneae

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Smith Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:23 pm

Vanessa gasped for air and clawed at the boys hands, "LET ME GO!" She kicked at the boy, aiming for anything that would cause him to release her. "LEZAR!" She screamed out in pain. Her vision was going weary and it was hard to breathe. She reached her fist around and punched the Gryffindor boy square across the jaw.
Vanessa Smith
Vanessa Smith

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:30 pm

When the spell suddenly ended, Ian fell back to the ground with a groan, but his vision slowly cleared enough to see his wand coming towards him. He picked it up and pulled himself upwards, still a bit shaky on his legs. A simple healing charm took care of his concussion and he glared towards the young girl that had done this to him. He smiled at Mio when suddenly the ceiling fell down on them and they barely managed to get away.

Elena cheered at her younger classmate and Syrinx even clapped loudly for her little show. When the Slytherin stepped in, they both pouted at each other, but maybe things would get even more exciting now. Syrinx winced when the Gryffindor got to her friend, but Elena just whistled at him. "You children do have something to offer." she commented laughing.

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:48 pm

David was tired of this. First his friend gets attacked, then another. He growled and jumped froward, pulling Mio back "Enough!" he roared. He looked at Jack and walked forward, getting right in his face "This is between you and me Lambert, leave my friends out of this." he keep an eye on Lambert's friends, to make sure they didn't try anything they would regret.

Jack was enjoying the show, silently nodding when it was mentioned that he wanted Shuter's blood for himself. When Shuter tried to play the hero, Jack laughed and punched him in the gut, followed by an uppercut to the face, sending him stubling backwards. jack them pointed his wand at his face and said to his friends "Take your pick of victim"
David Shuter
David Shuter

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs: Hogwarts Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Smith Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:55 pm

Vanessa collapsed to the ground and caught her breath. When she did so, she pointed to the Gryffindor and the Hufflepuff. "Either one of those. I want their blood." She stood by Lezar and growled softly. She was shaking with anger and took out her wadn. She aimed at the Gryffindor boy who had choked her, "Flipendo!" She soon followed that spell by shouting, "Tarantellegra!"
Vanessa Smith
Vanessa Smith

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Amatus Servarion Rosier Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:24 am

Mio growled at David when he pulled him off the girl, but maybe it was for the best before he actually did kill her. He shot a glare towards the blond girl for her comments and finally pulled out his wand as well, pointing it at the girl that was so eager to take him on. "Come then, little girl, try your best, we'll see whose blood will flow." he hissed and blocked her spells with a shield before sending a strong stunning hex at her. "Maybe you should use spells that are a bit more advanced than these first year hexes." he drawled sarcastically.

When finally the boys who were the reason for this fight started to take action, Amatus nodded at his friends to make them join the younger ones. The Hogwarts students weren't as weak as he had first thought, but that did not mean that they actually stood a chance against them.

At the older boy's nod, Lezar and Jarlath jumped forward, using the girl's hexes as cover to grab the Gryffindor and Hufflepuff. They twisted their arms backwards and pushed them up against the wall, so they couldn't move. "Let's have some fun then..." Lezar chuckled, but his grin did not last long, as Mio threw his head back, knocking him right into his nose. "Fuck!" he hissed and stumbled backwards while the Gryffindor spun around, throwing a punch at him.
Amatus Servarion Rosier
Amatus Servarion Rosier

House : Araneae

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian Mortinson Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:20 am

"David!" Ian jumped forward when his friend was attacked by the Wolfclaw student, but before he could reach him, a stunning hex send him flying backwards. "Now, now, little boy, why don't you play with me for a while?" Syrinx crooned and strolled towards him with a nasty smile on her face, her wand still pointed at the Hufflepuff. Ian pushed himself up and waved his wand at her, but she quickly reflected the disarming charm to send it flying towards the Slytherin girl.

Elena wrapped her arms around Amatus and nuzzled his cheek. "The children are learning quickly, don't you think?" she commented and smirked at him while her friends fought the Hogwarts students.
Ian Mortinson
Ian Mortinson

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs: Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:41 am

Artemis watched, quite disappointed that no one tried to get for her. That's when she saw Ian's disarming charm come towards her. Running to the walls, she jumped, kicked off the wall and did a spin into the air before landing back down. ''Now that was just rude, little girl...'' She hissed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Grindelwald Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:59 am

Syrinx had snapped around to shoot Artemis a dark smirk. "Rude? I haven't started, yet, hon." she called back, her voice sounding quite amused. Using the girl's distraction, Ian shot his own spell towards her, but before it could reach Syrinx, a shield had been cast to protect her. "No hexing other people's backs, love." Elena strolled over, completely ignoring Jack and David who were fighting on the one side and Mio, Lezar and Jarlath that were struggling with each other on the other side. She graced the tip of her wand down the Hufflepuff's cheek and leaned in to lick his skin. "Sweet..." Ian quickly pulled his head back, glaring at her in disgust while he pointed his wand at her. "Fuck off..." he growled angrily.
Elena Grindelwald
Elena Grindelwald

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Smith Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:41 pm

Vanessa dodged the stinging hex and sent a blasting curse towards the group of Hogwarts students. She growled when the Gryffindor boy punched Lezar in the face. She ran at him and pulled Lezar away from him. "Dont you dare touch him!"
Vanessa Smith
Vanessa Smith

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lezar Wilkins Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:22 pm

Lezar spat out a mouthful of blood, his eyes narrowing dangerously at the Gryffindor and with a low growl he pulled himself free of Vanessa to tackle the other boy to the ground, slamming his head into the stone floor. Stars exploded in front of Mio's eyes and he groaned, but the pain only made his anger grow inside of him and blindly he reached out to wrap his hands around Lezar's throat, tightening his hold on him before flipping them over. "You're fucking with the wrong person here, you asshole!" he hissed, his dark eyes almost black in hatred.

"Not so fast..." Jarlath stepped up beside the two younger boys and kicked the Gryffindor in the side, the sound of cracking rips echoing in the narrow corridor. Mio fell to off Lezar, clutching his side, his face crunched up in pain while the Wolfclaw student got up and punched him in the face. "Payback's a bitch, isn't it?" he said chuckling and Jarlath smirked before looking up at Vanessa. "Go and help the girls with the others, we handle him." he told her calmly.

Amatus was still leaning calmly against the wall, watching the scene play on in front of him with a bored expression on his face. His eyes narrowed slightly when Elena touched one of the boys from the other school and his hand snapped forward with lightening speed, sending one of his throwing stars heading straight towards the boy's chest.
Lezar Wilkins
Lezar Wilkins

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Smith Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:30 pm

Vanessa growled ready to attack when Jarlath told her to go help the girls. She looked up at him for a few seconds then over at Lezar. She felt protective of them both. But especially Lezar. She nodded before running over to help the other girls. She cornered the Hufflepuff boy to help Syrinx out. "So, Syr, what say we draw a little blood?"
Vanessa Smith
Vanessa Smith

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:13 pm

David was taken by surprise. He had hoped Jack would be civil.. at least in the slightest. It was David's Mistake, and he planned to set it right.

Jack smirked at Shuter helpless on the ground. "I'm going to make you bleed Shuter" His mind was on Shuter and Shuter alone, the other nonsense did not reach his ears. He then swished his wand through the air, saying "Diffindo!" A gash appeared across David's cheek, spurting blood. Jack laughed "Now for the rest of the body.."

David yelled out in pain as the gash appeared on his face, but he used it to strengthen his resolve. "This was a mistake Lambert, and now you are going to pay." He said darkly before kicking out at the boys kneecap, popping it. He then got up in Jack's moment of pain and placed a powerful roundhouse kick into his gut. He then spun around and used an inside roundhouse to his temple, knocking him down on the ground. David's wand was out again and was pointed at Syrnix and Vanessa. Each in turn he sent a disarming spell at. "You just woke the beast Lambert" He said as he backed up to join his friends.
David Shuter
David Shuter

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs: Hogwarts Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next