The Ties That Bind
All Usernames Must Be Your Character's First and Last Name.
DO NOT USE YOUR REAL NAME. ALL NAMES MUST BE FICTIONAL.
About The Page
RPG-D
Distant Fantasies

Top RP Sites

Important links!

- Canon Characters

- Death Report

- Change your name

Informational links:

- Site Plot

- About Schools

Switch Accounts

Twitter
Admins

Moderators

Meet the Family. (Grimms, Valkyrie's and Morgan)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Meet the Family. (Grimms, Valkyrie's and Morgan)

Post by Kronos Grimm on Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:21 pm

Kronos was walking down the corridor with his family. He was dead center. He was flanked on his right by Legion, his brother. The Wolfclaw, Wolfen, local phyco. Then Skyla whom walked hand in hand with him. On his Left holding his hand was Luna, his perfect, little Angel. Then next to her was Astra. Luna's sister. The walked in a perfect line, talking and joking. Other students would move as this wall would not. As hey rounded a corner. They walked towards a girl Kronos remembered.
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Meet the Family. (Grimms, Valkyrie's and Morgan)

Post by Guest on Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:28 pm

Morgan was heading back to the Ravenclaw Common Room to drop off her books and things following class before heading out to enjoy the snow and crisp weather. As she rounded the corner, she came to a halt as she was face to face with Luna, Achilles, and the rest of their family. Morgan tossed her curled blonde hair, getting it out of her face, and looked at Luna, her bright, midnight sky eyes smiling, "Luna, nice to bump into you again. You, too, Achilles," she said looking at him. "Quite the crew you have here with you," she said brightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm on Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:39 pm

Kronos looked at her His calm face became contorted with rage. "I AM NOT ACHILLES. HE IS DEAD. I AM KRONOS!" He shouted. He looked at the girl whom stood beore him. "And who are you? Hmmm....That face brings an memory. "You were the Lover of Sirius. Then he dropped you for the trash you are girl. How does that feel, to be made worthless, redundent. " His words were harsh and dark. His calm face returned.

Legion chuckled. "Too right brother. Ahaha...dropped for the trash you are ahaha"
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie on Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:49 pm

Luna looks up seeing her best friend, Morgan and she smiles. Her midnight blue eyes flickered over her and she squeezes Kronos' hand unknowingly. Something was different. She smiles. ''Hello Morgan..It's been a long time. How have you been?'' She asks and hears a couple laugh behind her. She turns around to see Aurora and Alex Mortem holding hands. She rolls her eyes and turns back to Morgan.

Skyla tilts her head at Morgan and smiles slightly. From all the things she had heard from Luna, she could tell something was different. ''Hey...I'm Skyla. Luna's older sister and you must be Morgan. Heard a lot about ya.'' She says and looks at Luna with narrowed eyes after hearing laughter behind them. Aurora and Alex.

Astra stayed close to Luna and looked at the girl. She tilts her head just like Skyla and gives Morgan a cold smile. ''Hello I'm Astra...Skyla's twin and Luna's older sister. Nice to meet you Morgan.'' She says bluntly. She then became quiet making note to only intervene when she needs to.

Aurora held close to Alex and walks seeing her sisters and their boyfriends. The couple stood behind Luna and Alex stared closely at Luna. He always felt the need to protect her after their incident. He stared at Morgan and smiles slightly sensing something is weird. ''Hey I'm Alex...Aurora's boyfriend and you are?'' He asks and turns to Aurora for some help. ''Hey Morgan...I'm Aurora...Luna's twin. Nice to meet ya.'' She says and Alex thanks her with a kiss on the forehead.

The Valkyries laughed at what Kronos said but Luna and Skyla didn't. They just stared at Morgan. Luna steps closer only to be yanked back by Astra who hisses something in her ear. Luna looks at her tattooed hands and then looks back up at Morgan. Skyla looks at Legion with calm eyes and then at Luna...only to go back to Morgan again.

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:03 pm

Morgan's jaw set at the cruel words that spouted from the now Kronos' mouth. She had heard about the Grimm's and their unique selves with more than one personality hidden insdie. Apparently, the Achilles she knew had been taken over by this Kronos. Morgan's eyes turned cold as ice as she looked Kronos in the face. "Forgive me for not hearing of Achilles' demise. As for your momory, it serves you correctly. I was Sirius' lover, but called of that love when I became a possesion and not a person," she said simply yet firmly. Morgan still loved Sirius, she always would, but she tried not to hope for what she knew wouldn't come to pass. She then took a strong step towards him, not dropping her gaze, "As for you calling me trash? You have no room to talk. I know about you and your brothers. Last time I checked, you're more trash that I am with your halfblood selves. So, I would suggest you watch who you call trash as you are not much better than that."

Morgan then looked to Luna and all of her sisters. Her eyes softened as she greeted each in turn and then spoke to Luna, "Things have been....alright.... I guess. I miss seeing you around. How have you been?" Morgan was truthful in what she said. Luna was one of her dearest friends and not being able to spend time with her made her sad.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie on Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:21 pm

Luna didn't know what to do. A cold shiver ran down her spine and her hair rose on the back of her neck. She didn't know how to react to her best friends reaction but she felt anger at her words about the halfblood. ''Morgan...It seems you have forgotten i am possibly a halfblood.'' She says slightly calm. She looks towards Astra and Skyla who seemed to be glowing with rage. She shook her head at them and looks back at Morgan hearing her words towards her. She hears the honesty and steps closer to her, shrugging off Astra's hand. She puts a hand on Morgan's cheek and looks into her dark eyes as if she's trying to read her. She frowns slightly and then smiles. ''I have been...better. A lot better but i'm fine. I have missed you Morgan...We should catch up sometime alone. If you ever want to talk, send a patronus my way or just owl me.'' She offers with a sad smile. ''How have you been though?'' She finally asks after a pause. She couldn't stop looking into her eyes...She was trying to find something but she didn't know what.

Character sheet
Jobs:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm on Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:26 pm

Kronos put his wand against Morgans chest. "I would watch your tongue morgan. You maybe pureblood. However. I will rip you limb from limb and leave you in the dust begging for mercy." Kronos was stoop about 10cm from her. He looked at her with his cold eyes that cared for next to nothing. His expression was calm. He was not bothered she was older. He was more powerful than she would guess.

Legion growled. He had his wand in an arc aiming over Kronos and at her "Be very wise with your next words."
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt on Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:36 pm

Marvolo left the defense against the dark arts classroom, slipping her notebook into her bag she smiled, she knew she had aced that test. Rounding the corner she saw what appeared to be her friends ganging up on a raven claw, she smirked wondering what the girl had done.

As she got closer she realized the person they were threatening was morgan, rushing forward she slid an arm around morgan's shoulders protectively "What. Is. Going. On. Here."

Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Unspeakable

View user profile http://tiesthatbind.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm on Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:47 pm

Kronos growled. "She insulted me, my blood, and my name. It is personal. You understand this Marvolo."

Legion spoke. "Mine as well. That is like asking to be attacked."
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:55 pm

Morgan's eyes remained soft as Luna reminded her of the possibility that she might also be a halfblood. A smile touched Morgan's lips and she replied, "I know that, Luna. And, I mean no harm in what I said. I have nothing against either of your families, but I won't be spoken to in that way." Morgan shot her dark eyes to Kronos and his brother. When she looked back at Luna, a tenderness, similar to the old Morgan touched her face. "I'd like to catch up, Luna. It's been too long. I'm sorry that I haven't been there for you-" her words were cut short as she felt a wand touch her chest.

Morgan looked at Kronos, who was holding the wand to her, and the tender look faded. She also noticed Kronos' brother aiming his wand at her over his brother's head. "I don't mean to fight either of you. I would simply ask that you not refer to me as trash when I am nothing of the sort. Blood status aside, why would you even say such things to someone?" she said flatly, the look on her face dared either one to answer her. She wasn't going to stand down. So she had made an error in not knowing of Achilles' death. It was an honest mistake, and then she gets insulted. Morgan's eyes locked on Kronos and something flickered within their dark color, a touch of the grey-blue they used to be. Any one looking could have seen it, even if it was quick and perhaps nothing more than a play fo the light, but it was there. Then just quickly as the lightened color was there, it was gone and Morgan's eyes settled back to dark blue.

As she waited for an answer, she felt a familiar arm slip around her shoulders and heard Marvolo asked for an explination as to what was going on. Morgan began to shudder as her anger overflowed at the lie Kronos told about her. "I only responded to the insult you threw at me first, Kronos. Forgive me for not knowing that Achilles died and a power hungry ass like yourself took his place. I greeted you with kindness, you lashed out and called me trash. You don't know about the situation between Sirius and myself! You weren't there when it happened!" Morgan shouted at him, hot tears welling in her dark eyes, and shruged out from under Marvolo's protective gesture. "You want to hurl insults about something you know nothing about and can't take it when someone gives it back! How does it feel?" she hissed at Kronos and his brother before turning and heading down the stairs with the intent of leaving the castle, angry and hurt tears slreaming down her pale cheeks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt on Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:58 pm

Marvolo's eyes widened at what the girl said "We'll talk later" she said darkly before turning and running after morgan "Morgan" she called out

Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm on Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:03 pm

Kronos stood there at first he chuckled. Then met Marvolo's eye. "Sorry. I will sort it." he moved and jumped over the banister and followed her. He over took her and got in her way. "Look. I am sorry. My..My brother died and I have violent mood swings. I can't always stop myself. I should not make that as a reason to excuse my behaviour. I know it was wrong but I can't controll it. I honestly can say that I am sorry. We got off on the wrong foot. Lets try Again." He paused. Then Spoke. "Hello Morgan. I am Kronos. Kronos Grimm. I am sorry for the incident which occured. Please accept my most humble appolgizes." He said with a calm voice. Honestly feeling bad for loseing his Temper.
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:13 pm

Morgan pulled up short, stopping quickly as Kronos got in her path. She glared at him as he began to speak to her. Her icey eyes softened as he finished his appology and began again, this time in a much kinder fashion. Morgan swallowed hard and wiped the fresh tears away. She looked up behind her and spotted Marvolo, and then looked back at Kronos. She bit her bottom lip, thinking. Then looking away, she said quietly, "It's a pleasure to meet you Kronos. I am sorry to hear of your brother's death. You have my condolences." She brought her dark eyes up to meet his face and smiled softly, "I accept your appology."

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm on Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:18 pm

Kronos smiled. "Now. Lets continue our family gathering shall we? Don't mind Legion. He won't appologise for a long time.It is how he works." he then whispered in her ear. "For the record. I am A pureblood Morgan." He began to walk back. He stopped and waited for her.
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt on Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:19 pm

Marvolo glared at Kronos for a moment then looked to Morgan "you okay love?"

Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie on Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:54 pm

Luna moves out the way and her body visibly tenses. She looks at Kronos and Legion seeing their wands are out. She looks back at her sisters to see them walking close behind her. Skyla places her hand on Luna's shoulder and Astra does the same to her other shoulder. Alex and Aurora stand behind her which make her realize she's got her own wand out pointing it at everyone with a dark stare. Her eyes widen and she places the wand away just in time to see Marvolo put an arm around Morgan. She was angry and it easily showed so she gulps past the lump in her throat and she gives Marvolo a small smile. ''Hello Marvolo...Pleasure to see you again.'' She says in an emotionless voice. She then watched and listened to everything that happened and smiled. She steps back letting her sisters and her first best friend stand next to her causing her to feel a little happy. She tilts her head at the four people in front of her, thinking about how it went from okay, bad and now to good. It was overwhelming for Luna. She looks towards Skyla to see her with furrowed brows, she was trying to figure this whole thing out as well. It seemed odd for the sisters.

Character sheet
Jobs:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:45 pm

Morgan looked back at Marvolo and gave a weak smile and a nod that things were fine now. When Kronos mentioned that he was in fact a Pureblood, Morgan's face fell and a deep red blush colored her cheeks. She looked at him and walked to his side. "I am sorry for what I said, Kronos, about you and your brothers, passed and living. I had only heard rumors about your family and I know about Jocelyn not knowing her parents fully. I'm sorry I misjudged you. Please, accept my apology in turn," she said humbly, giving him a small smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm on Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:08 pm

"Morgan. It is I who is the in the wrong. I accept none the less." he said with a faint grin.
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:47 pm

Morgan returned Kronos' smile. They were even, now. Equals. "May I meet the rest of your family, Kronos?" she asked kindly taking a few steps ahead of him and turned to look over her shoulder at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm on Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:50 pm

Kronos smiled. "You already have. The valkyries, Sirius, Marvolo, Alex, Legion and Jocelyn. Thats my family." he walked with her back to the larger group.
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:55 pm

When Morgan heard that she had actually already met everyone, she was slightly stunned. Thinking over all the names he had mentioned, she smiled, she had. She walked with him back to the group and immediately hugged Luna tightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm on Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:00 am

Kronos smiled. "Yes people. I can feel guilt. Stop staring."

Legion smiled. "Morgan...I urrr...I am sorry. I got carried away."
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:05 am

Morgan looked over at Kronos' brother and smiled. She looked at him with her midnight eyes and said, "Legion, right? All is forgiven. I am sorry for what I said, too. I didn't know."

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm on Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:08 am

Kronos smiled. "See. Famiy. It a wonderful thing."

Legion nodded. "Its Okay. I over reacted but I accept your apology"
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie on Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:52 am

Luna grins brightly as Kronos and Morgan come back. Her eyes widen as Morgan hugs her tightly but she hugs back just as tight. "I missed you..." She whispered in her friends ear. She releases her and smiles slightly, her midnight eyes flickered over her friends face as she spoke with Legion and Kronos. She watches as Alex and Aurora be all cute dispite the fact there was an argument just a second ago. Astra and Skyla were talking quietly, smiling at each other. She grins at them as they were her family. No one else. These were the people she lived for, who she protects with her own life and loves till the end of time. She walks over to Kronos wrapping her arms around his waist, smiling at everyone. "Family is a beautiful thing...weak as one but strong altogether. Morgan my dear sister at heart and Kronos my love and his brother...my sisters by blood and Alex my own twins love and brother at heart...All my family are here with me and I feel strong, safe and loved." She walks over to Morgan and hugs her again.

Character sheet
Jobs:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top