Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Nice to meet you.. maybe? (Closed)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Nice to meet you.. maybe? (Closed) Empty Nice to meet you.. maybe? (Closed)

Post by Cinnia Valkyrie Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:57 am

Cinnia smiled as she walked through the door, in to the dull and homely pub. She had only been to the place a few times in her life and on the first occasion she had discovered Butterbeer. It was one of the most unusual drinks she had tried and that was why she was there. Well, that and to spend a few hours away from her home. Her twin, Soraya had decline the offer to join her so she took the journey alone.

Sitting at a table in the back corner of the inn, she sipped at the cool liquid. She wasn't paying any attention to the people around her until someone sat in the chair opposite her. Bringing her eyes lazily to rest on the intruder, she smiled slightly, "Hello."
Cinnia Valkyrie
Cinnia Valkyrie

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Student
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Nice to meet you.. maybe? (Closed) Empty Re: Nice to meet you.. maybe? (Closed)

Post by Guest Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:39 pm

Resting on one of the chairs of the Leaky Cauldron, Kain sipped on his glass of firewhiskey, watching everyone move in and out of the establishment. It was odd seeing Kain in Diagon Alley and not in Knockturn Alley, but some times, he just needed a change of air. And didn't this change of air surprise him when someone of actual interest walked through the door: Cinnia Valkyrie. She was part of his list of girls to terrorize, and now that he had crossed her sister off that same list - considering Soraya outright gave herself to him (And Darius), she was next. Getting up, Kain made his way to Cinnia's table and took a seat before asking. "Hey Cinnia. I'm Kain. Fellow Slytheirn," he grinned.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinnia Valkyrie Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:51 am

Cinnia smiled slightly, trying to remember if she'd spoken to the boy before. She was sure that she hadn't but she recognised him from the common room. Kain. She'd heard many interesting stories about the older male but Cinnia wasn't the type to dwell too much on gossip. "It's nice to meet you, Kain," she replied, "It seems that you already know my name." Her sister was a much more outgoing person that Cinnia herself was, and when people knew of her she figured that it was because of Soraya. She was always the one to get the attention, and it never particularly bothered Cinnia. "Are you friends with Soraya?" she asked, "because she isn't here."
Cinnia Valkyrie
Cinnia Valkyrie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:04 am

Once Cinnia began speaking Kain smirked because she didn't start yelling for him to leave her alone. Good, he wasn't in the mood for that, not at all, sometimes he wanted some fight, but not that day. "How could I not know the name of such a beautiful slytherin like yourself," he asked with a flirtatious wink before she spoke of Soraya. Her sister's name made Kain do his best not to cackle loudly. "Yes...I'm 'friends' with your twin," he answered thinking about that day he spent with Soraya and Darius.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinnia Valkyrie Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:27 am

Cinnia raised an eyebrow at the boy's comment but smiled anyway, "Not many people know my name at all. More often than not, it's 'Soraya's sister'. It's funny that we look the same, but everyone falls over themselves for her attention." Smirking slightly as she looked down into her glass. Cinnia was more focused on school work and training while Soraya seemed to be more interested in fun side of life. "Oh, that's nice," she replied, looking at the boy again, "You're a Shadow right? Are you related to Ember?"
Cinnia Valkyrie
Cinnia Valkyrie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:53 am

Kain raised a brow as she described just how differently people treated her and Soraya. Soraya offered herself often to those who wished to have fun so it was normal everyone was after her. But that made Cinnia all the more fascinating, "Well you two are very different: Soraya is a nimpho; while you're a strong girl, who also happens to be beautiful, hiding under a cloak," he answered with a firm nod. Kain for example, although it wasn't the same, was much more popular than his counterpart, Wulfric Shadow, his cousin. A gryffindor of all things. "Lil' Ember is my cousin. She friends with you?" he asked whilst he leaned against the back of the chair, his eyes fixed on Cinnia's.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinnia Valkyrie Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:48 am

Cinnia looked at the boy, a confused expression on her pale face. His kind words about her were overshadowed by what he'd said about her sister. "What do you mean? About Soraya?" she asked. Cinnia knew better than anyone that her twin enjoyed the fun things in life, but her Ravenclaw other half was hardly a nymphomaniac.. right? The two of them shared everything with each other, or at least she thought they did. So Kain's words made no sense to her.

"Yes, I would say that she is my friend," she replied simply. They had met each other the previous school term and had trained together when Soraya was two busy to join her. "She's a nice girl. Different, but nice," Cinnia added simply.
Cinnia Valkyrie
Cinnia Valkyrie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:19 am

When she spoke of his cousin he nodded because Ember was in fact...different. And Kain only planned on making the difference grow. But then, he raised his eyebrow but grinned widely, "Oh? You don't know?" he asked with a malicious tone, "She enjoys the good things in life," he bounced on his chair slightly, scratching the table with his unusually long nails. "She definitely enjoyed me and Darius," he gave her a sick grin hinting at the day he, Darius and Soraya spent together.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinnia Valkyrie Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:35 am

Cinnia's green eyes narrowed at the boy's words. She didn't know exactly know what he meant by his last statement but she could definitely guess. And she wasn't sure that she liked the thought. Thinking over her next words, she looked down in to her drink before finishing it off in one motion. Placing the empty glass on the table, she slowly dragged her eyes up to Kain's and said politely, "Please, do elaborate. But I suggest that you choose your words carefully."
Cinnia Valkyrie
Cinnia Valkyrie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:18 pm

Chuckling darkly at Cinnia's passive aggressive words, Kain's finger tips traced the wooden table, lingering on the end for a moment before looking up at her his dark eyes looking into hers, "Hard to understand I'm hinting at the fact she fucked me and Darius?" he asked with a growing grin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinnia Valkyrie Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:13 am

"No," she said icily, "I just wanted to hear you say it." Cinnia considered pulling a knife and making threats. But she was in the middle of a pub, and that would be rather stupid to try anything. Letting out a long breath, she toyed with her glass and considered another drink. Glancing at Kain, deciding that the conversation needed to move on before she got angry, she smiled and asked, "Thirsty?"
Cinnia Valkyrie
Cinnia Valkyrie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:21 am

Kain smiled at her reaction, and wondered if she knew who he really was. He didn't have an actual reputation of getting into fights but when he did the others didn't walk away. Nor did the spectators. "Very much so. Why not ask for some rum to lighten up the mood?" he suggested inclining his head forwards slightly giving Cinnia a firm nod.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinnia Valkyrie Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:26 am

Cinnia raised an eyebrow and shrugged, "And how do you suppose I do that?" She had never actually managed to get alcohol in a public establishment. While she did look a little older than she was, that didn't mean she looked old enough to pass as seventeen. None-the-less, she would be interested to see how Kain proposed she get hold of such a beverage.
Cinnia Valkyrie
Cinnia Valkyrie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:25 pm

Kain chuckled slightly, before lifting himself from his chair, "Simple," he answered pulling his sleeves back and taking a dagger from his back pocket. "All you need is to be named Shadow," he told her and walked to the counter, driving the dagger into the hard wood, "Hey there, you know my father right? Marcus Shadow? You do. Remember how much that scar hurt? Right. Two bottles of Rum, please," he spoke before letting the barman respond and ripped the dagger from the counter quickly walking back to his seat, resting his back against the chair, as the barman brought the two bottles to the table. "Ta..." he whispered taking the cork from the first bottle out with his teeth, "...Da."

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinnia Valkyrie Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:54 am

Cinnia watched in amusement as Kain stood and approached the bar. She could only just hear what he was saying, but she wasn't sure exactly who he was talking about. Though, it appeared by the look on the barman's face that the man did know what Kain was speaking of. As her housemate returned to the table, she turned to say something before noticing that the barkeep was following with two bottles of alcohol and a scowl on his face. Smiling politely, Cinnia waited until the man had walked away before turning to Kain and shaking her head. "Well done," she said, slightly surprised that he had been able to get hold of such drinks. "The poor guy looked terrified," she added simply, wondering what exactly Kain's father had done to him in the past.
Cinnia Valkyrie
Cinnia Valkyrie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:45 am

Grinning he poured some of the rum for himself motioning for Cinnia to do the same because this liqueur was extremely enjoyable even if perhaps the slytherin sitting opposite to Kain would find it a tad bit too strong. "My father did a lot of things when he was younger, one of them," he pointed at the scar the barkeep had across his face that cut an eye out, forcing him to wear an eye patch. "Guess I took after him," he flashed her a grin before sipping at his drink.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinnia Valkyrie Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:40 am

Cinnia reached out and took the bottle, before pulling a glass toward her. Pouring herself out a drink, she looked at it for a few moments before bringing the glass to her lips. She gasped slightly, and pulled a face, not sure if she liked the taste or not. It was quite strong. "He took his eye?" she asked, thinking of how it would have felt having your eye gouged out. Then she thought about how it would feel to be the one doing it. Her eyes darkened slightly and she shook her head. "You've hurt someone like that before?" she asked curiously, though she didn't really care. Sometimes she thought about hurting people just because she liked to see them bleed. It wasn't something that she was proud of, so she couldn't really judge.
Cinnia Valkyrie
Cinnia Valkyrie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:17 am

Kain giggled madly at Cinnia's question, and it became obvious to him that she did not know who Marcus and Fenix Shadow were. They had attacked Hogwarts, one of the boldest moves in the history of the United Kingdom, killed thirty plus students, and injured another hundred, all in less than an hour. "Not only that, but...he ate it too. And made the guy watch," he responded drinking the rest of the beverage in his glass in one go. "I've done worse. I've ruined lives. I've ended lives. I've eaten people. Their blood is the finest wine," he answered tilting his already empty glass before winking at the girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinnia Valkyrie Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:37 am

Cinnia didn't know whether to be disgusted or intrigued by Kain's revelation. Of course, it was a cruel thing to do, damaging someone in such a way and then forcing them to watch as a piece of their body was consumed. Blood. It was her infuriating weakness. The source of life, and to watch it fall from broken skin had always set her senses on fire. The power that came when holding a knife to another person's skin, had always been something that Cinnia craved. It wasn't something that she liked to admit, and she never had. "That's disgusting," she muttered, glazed eyes on Kain as she took a long draw of rum from her glass. The second try held a much better taste.
Cinnia Valkyrie
Cinnia Valkyrie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:42 am

"Oh?" his grin didn't fall from his face and he inclined his body forwards, reaching out and taking her glass from her hand. Placing it on the table, he held his dagger under his arm, just a bit behind the wrist, and made a clean cut. His blood poured into the cup mixing with the rest of the rum in it. Grabbing the bottle he took a small sip, before lifting himself from his chair and walking to Cinnia, "Drink," he held out the glass, licking his lips.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinnia Valkyrie Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:04 am

Cinnia frowned slightly at the response, not sure how to take it. Her gaze was fixed as he moved, taking her glass and placing it on the table. What is he doing? she thought, eyebrows furrowed. A breath flew from her lips as he brought a dagger to his skin and her eyes widened slightly as it sliced into his arm. Forcing her eyes away from the blood and up to his face, she wondered what on earth he was trying to do. The command, though odd, was followed absently as she brought the glass to her lips and allowed the sharp taste of the rum combined with the metallic of the blood to wash down her throat. "Why did you do that?" she asked, her eyes moving from Kain's face to the still seeping slice on his arm.
Cinnia Valkyrie
Cinnia Valkyrie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:08 am

Cackling uncontrollably at her question, but above that at her lust for blood, Kain simply licked his lips, and allowed his blood to pour down his arm. Placing a firm hand on the edge of the table, he leaned down, his eyes approaching hers. "Because you wanted me to," he answered, before his eyes fell to the table being bathed with blood, "Not so disgusting now, huh," he asked, as he tilted his head back to her this time his eyes focusing on her lips, mostly because they were still bloodied from the drink, and because Kain couldn't wait to bite them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinnia Valkyrie Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:12 pm

Cinnia couldn't help the half hearted glare that made its way on to her face, as Kain laughed. Swallowing, she watched as the blood made it's way down his arm, and as it pooled on the table she dragged her gaze from it. "I didn't say that I wanted you to.." she said quietly, her voice trying but failing to sound nonchalant. "No. Not so disgusting," she answered, internally scolding herself even as she did so. She had no idea how he could have possibly known, since she hadn't even said anything. Dragging her thoughts away from the fact that Kain was so close to her, she turned away and returned the glass to her lips, drinking the remaining liquid in one.
Cinnia Valkyrie
Cinnia Valkyrie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:21 pm

Shaking his head at how fast she gave in - not that it was easy as Kain himself had to admit he was feeling a growing urge to drink Cinnia free of her blood - he leaned down even further inclining his head. Pecking the skin of her neck, he cackled, "Cinnia, how many boys have told you drinking blood is sexy?" he teased.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinnia Valkyrie Sat Jun 21, 2014 2:55 pm

Cinnia absently tilted her head, feeling her breaths become heavier like her body was acting on its own accord. She laughed harshly and replied, "None. Boys don't talk to me, remember?" Not to mention the fact that she didn't make it open knowledge that she enjoy the sight, smell and apparently the taste of blood.
Cinnia Valkyrie
Cinnia Valkyrie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next