Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

The Snow Falls Thick (Ted)

Go down

The Snow Falls Thick (Ted) Empty The Snow Falls Thick (Ted)

Post by Anita Moore Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:05 am

Anita's boots sunk as she approached the door, the snow thick beneath her feet. She had only been to Ted's house a few times, as usually it was her's that they seemed to end up at. But that didn't bother her much, though that chilly morning she had decided that she was going to go to him. That was if he was even home, as often his job took him away at various hours of the day and night. The woman raised her fist and knocked gently on the door. Unannounced as she was, she hoped that the Auror would be happy to see her.

With the lawyers having taken leave for the week approaching Christmas, Anita had been working harder than normal to ensure nothing was left unfinished. As it were, there was only a few more days until festivities began and now free of work she wanted to make the most of her time off. "Ted?" she called, a playful- almost whiny- tone to her voice as she knocked on the door again.
Anita Moore
Anita Moore

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs: Searching
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

The Snow Falls Thick (Ted) Empty Re: The Snow Falls Thick (Ted)

Post by Guest Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:01 pm

Ted sat, lounging, on his sofa, a sketch pad on his lap, working on his latest piece. The fire crackled softly in the hearth and filled the house with warmth and the room with a gentle glow. Taking a sip from his tea, he set the cup down on the coffee table and went back to work. It had been a busy time for the Aurors, and Ted was no exception. He was even having more work that usual thanks to his being a Protector. Things were stirring, and all of them in his order could feel it.

Seeing that his daughter was staying with a friend over the holiday, they had done Christmas early that year. Ted was on his own, but it didn't bother him. He planned to see Anita at some point and have a nice Christmas with her. He just needed to wait for her to be done with work.

Hearing a soft knock on his door, Ted tipped his head back, nearly looking at the door upside down, his brow furrowed slightly. Who could that be? Setting his pad and pens aside, he pushed himself up from the sofa, hissing and giving a soft wince as the injury on his upper left arm protested. Slipping a hand under his sleeve, Ted checked the bandage to see if the wound had opened, and when all checked out, he shook his head slightly and headed for the door. Nearly there, he heard a voice that brought a smile to his face. Before Anita could finish her second knock, Ted opened the door and pulled Anita into a tight hug with his good arm. "I was just thinking about you. Are you sure you are just a lawyer and not a mind reader?" he teased, lightly kissing her cheek and inviting her in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita Moore Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:19 am

As the door opened, Anita dropped her raise fist and a smile lit her face. The sight of Ted often made her stomach do teenager-esque things like causing butterflies to erupt in the pit of her stomach. That day was no exception, and as she returned the kiss on the cheek she thought about whether her intentions for visiting would be too childish. But of course, Anita knew that while she could be serious, it was being somewhat child-like that defined a large part of who she was. "It would appear that I happen to be both," she replied, a laugh leaving her slightly blue lips.

Sweeping past the man into his home, she sighed as the warmth enveloped her and dropped into one of the comfortable looking arm chairs. It was odd how at home she had felt, even on her first visit to Ted's house. Usually a new place had her on edge, but the homely feel seemed to chase such things away. "Did you know," she said as though in the middle of a conversation already, "this time last year, I was having tea with a complete stranger after he saved my front teeth from meeting some bothersome ice?"

The woman's gaze caught the sketch book, and her finger twitched with the urge to peek at it. Instead, she focused on the door to await Ted's response to her question.
Anita Moore
Anita Moore

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:21 am

"It would appear so," Ted said with a light chuckled as she entered. Closing the door behind them, he headed into the kitchen to prepare something hot for Anita to drink, as the color of her lips told him that she was less then warm thanks to the snowy weather outside.

After setting the water to boil on the stove, Ted moved to the doorway between the living room and the kitchen, leaning against it, his hands in his jeans pockets, and listened as she spoke. With his crooked grin shining bright, he mused, "As I recall, not that you mention it, I, too, was having tea with a complete stranger this time of year last year. I believe I happened to save the day for her face as it nearly took itself out on the walk thanks to ice making her life interesting."

Seeing her bright eyes catch on the sketch he was working on, Ted moved to the coffee table and turned the tablet of paper so she could see it before saying, "What ever became of that stranger?" As the kettle whistled that it was ready, he headed back into the kitchen to make her a cup of tea, listening for the rest of the story.

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita Moore Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:41 am

Anita's looked the man over as he spoke and her smile grew even wider, if that were even possible. Listening to his response, she leaned her chin lighted on her knuckles and she tilted her head to the side. "She sounds like she was quite the bother, doesn't she?" the woman answered. It was hard to believe that they had met a year ago, when it felt like no time at all. Of course, with work and the like keeping them both busy, along with Ted having his daughter it had been easier to keep their relationship simple. They were dating, but that was all so far and she kind of liked it that way.

"Oh, I see him from time to time," she said, smiling as she examined his drawing. It was lovely, as always and she was once again jealous of his creative skills. "He came and drew the flowers in my garden in the spring, and took me to the beach. Quite a charmer, actually. You should be jealous," with a wink, she stood up and her eyes caught something. "What's wrong with your arm?" she asked, her eyebrow raised as she waited to hear if he'd explain what had happened to it.
Anita Moore
Anita Moore

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:00 am

Ted chuckled lightly as he poured her a cup of tea. Bringing the cup and kettle in, he topped his own off and leaned against the arm of the sofa. "She was no bother really. Nice company, and has a garden to die for," he told her winking before taking a sip from his cup. Ted really had enjoyed Anita's company in the year that they had been together. Being the real first relationship since he called things off with Andromeda had been worrisome for him since he had his little girl to think about, but Anita fit well and his daughter adored her. As she looked at this piece he was working on, Ted smiled to himself. Thus far, things had been simple, but there were times when he wondered if they would be more at some point. The thought crossed his mind more and more frequently as of late. "He must be something special if you let him keep coming around. An artist you say? Well, I'll have to keep my eyes out for this charmer of yours. Can't be having him making moves on you," he teased with a wink.

As she stood, Ted took a moment to look her over. She was still a lovely as the first day he saw her. Putting the cup to his lips he paused when she asked about his arm. Lowering it, he glanced at his left arm, he saw the white bandage peeking out from under his sleeve. "It's nothing really. Just... The job," he told her, lifting his sleeve to show the full dressing over his healing cut, "Nothing to worry about. Was tracking a mark and when I finally caught up with him and informed him that his time on the run was up, he was none too thrilled about it. He knicked me with this blade as we....discussed.... the matter." Putting his sleeve back down, Ted wished he could have told her more, but it had been Protector business, and, since she was only his girl and not his wife, his hands were tied in keeping the other order he was a high leader in a secret.

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita Moore Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:46 am

Anita looked around as she realised that Ted's daughter was thus far missing. Perhaps the girl was avoiding her, though she couldn't blame her if she was. Anita's own father had been her idol and having to share the man's with anyone new would have been unnerving to her as well. But the she remembered that Ted had mentioned Nymphadora's plan to spend the holiday with friends. Letting of a sigh of relief, that she was sure would have seemed odd since there had been no obvious reason to do so, the woman returned her focus to Ted.

"He's very special, actually," she replied, her expression playful but her tone honest. Ted really was special. There had been no pressure of any form, and his company was something she enjoyed. Their relationship had been slow and simple, and Anita often thought about how lucky she was, though more often than not lately she had wondered if they'd ever reach the next stage. "You have nothing to worry about, I assure you," she added.

The blonde's eyes flashed with something akin to anger when Ted briefly explained what had been the cause of his injury. Fruitlessly reminding herself that he was far from in need of her concern, she reached out to gently touch his arm just below the dressing before sighing. "Well, I'm going to worry anyway, you know," she said simply, a small smile touching her lips, "you should be careful.. did they check it for poison?"
Anita Moore
Anita Moore

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:13 am

Anita's sigh after looking about the room made a small look of concern flit across Ted's face as he wondered what the cause for it was. But, seeing her return to as she was before, relaxed and all, he let it pass. He wasn't for sure if there was something troubleing her or not, but knowing Anita, if there was, she would say something.

He is very special... A crooked smile spread across Ted's face as she spoke of this 'special' guy and reassured him that there was nothing to worry about. Anita was special to him, dear to him even. He would move mountains for her if he needed to. Ted was never one to select a family or person to protect as what his calling, save for his daughter, but Anita... Anita he would guard with his life as Protector, Order of the Phoenix, himself... Whatever was called for to keep her safe, so he would do. "I believe you," Ted mused with a chuckle.

Her touch just below the dressing made him smile. She truly cared, that much was apparent. Once the contact between her and him was ended, Ted longed for it once again. The warmth it brought seemed to spread through him, and it was a feeling he didn't want to loose. Taking a seat on the sofa, Ted was surprised that she would worry, that a flash of something akin to...anger, protectiveness, something along those lines...lit up in her eyes. He figured it would be much the same, or worse, if something such as this befell her. Granted, he would easily hunt down the one responsible and take care of him personally. "Why worry, Anita?" he asked her, his icy eyes looking deeply into hers. "I'm always as careful as I can be. Of course we checked it. Nothing to worry about. Should be right as rain in a few days," he told her, gesturing to the spot next to him for her to join him. "Everything alight? I mean other than your worry over this little thing?" Ted asked her, meaning the sigh that was prompted from nothing. He didn't want worries or troubles to spoil this night. While things had been slow and steady, he hoped that perhaps, in this most magical season, they could take that next step...

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita Moore Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:46 am

Anita's eyebrow furrowed at his comment and she shook her head as if it should be obvious. "Because I care about you," she said quietly, reaching her hand out to touch his cheek. Her fingertips softy traced down to his throat and she whispered, "It could have easily been here.."

Tilting her head to the side on confusion, the woman thought for a moment before saying, "What worries me?" Obviously he had noticed her lack of attention a few minutes before, even if she'd hoped he wouldn't. "I just noticed that Nymphadora wasn't here. I was worried I was bothering her, is all..." It was odd to bring these thoughts up to Ted himself, since she had refrained from mentioning the frequent concerns that surfaced in her mind. "I don't want her to hate me, Ted," she said simply, a firm voice covering the slight worry that she was feeling at his response.
Anita Moore
Anita Moore

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:42 pm

A tender smile touched his features as hearing that she worried because she cared. Flexing his jaw at her touch that trailed down his cheek to his neck, he understood her worry, and she was right. The blow he took could have been there. Setting his cup aside, he placed his warm hand to her cheek and whispered, "It could have, but he would have been dead before he drew a drop of my blood." Realizing too late that he had spoken as a Protector and not as an Auror or a member of the Order, Ted nearly kicked himself. His words weren't like the normal Ted, and he knew it. But, he played it off as something to say to set the woman he cared about at ease that nothing ill would have befallen him.

Anita's concerns over his daughter and her not being around when she came to call made his face soften as his thumb stroked her cheek. "I assure you she doesn't hate you. She is just a busy girl. She was invited to a friend's for the Holiday, so we celebrated early. Anita, trust me, she adores you and can't wait to actually get the chance to meet you," he told her reassuringly, his voice ringing with the truth of what he was saying. The worry about this had been in her eyes for a long time, and the firmness in which she said it told him that it was something she had thought about often. Scooting closer to her, Ted brushed a kiss against her lips before resting his forehead against hers. "I promise, Anita," he whispered to her with a wink.

Last edited by Ted Tonks on Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:44 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita Moore Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:37 am

Anita wondered if her concern annoyed Ted, but was almost certain that he would have been just the same had their positions been reversed. Not that Anita was often placed in such positions in her line of work, though. She leaned her face into his hand as he spoke to her, though she raised a confused eyebrow when he spoke. "What do you mean?" she asked, trying to figure out what could have possibly made it so that Ted's attacker would have died. After a moment though, she came to her own conclusion, which was that he was not working alone. It made sense that there was probably another person with him, but I that was the case then why did that person not stop him from being injured at all? The blonde bit her lip to try and re-focus herself so that she could hear Ted's response rather than confusing herself even further.

"Ah," Anita breathed, though she still had her doubts, "I can't wait to meet her either.." It was true that she had hoped to meet Ted's daughter on many occasion, but it never seemed to fall into place. For some reason there was always something else on, or the girl was at school. Anita's eyelids briefly closed when Ted's lips brushed against hers and she frowned a little when that was all he did. She nodded softly at the man's promise, this time believing him, "Good.."
Anita Moore
Anita Moore

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:55 am

"Don't worry about it..." Ted purred to her with a soft smile when she picked up on the difference in his tone and what he said about the mark he had that caused him to be injured. One day he hoped to be able to tell her all about it, to explain that he was more than just an Auror and member of the Order of the Phoenix. One day...

Hearing that Anita couldn't wait to meet his daughter, Ted's smile brightened. "She can't wait to meet you either. She wants to meet the woman who makes her father so happy. We will have to arrange it," he said, running his fingers through her blonde hair. He had been worried that either woman in his life might find fault with the other, but through talking with Nymphadora and now hearing Anita want to meet her so badly, he saw that things were going to be just fine with them both. Looking into her eyes the ice within his seemed to melt as her simple statement to his promise showed that she believed what he was saying in regards to his daughter and how she felt about her. Winking, Ted claimed her lips for his own, slipping an arm along the back of the sofa to craddle her as he kissed her passionately, the hand that ran through her hair coming to rest cupping her jaw, his thumb lightly stroking her cheek.

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita Moore Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:01 am

"You can tell me you know. I wouldn't judge or tell anyone," Anita said, a smile hiding the hint of hurt that flooded her. She wasn't the stressing type; taking everything in her stride despite whatever worries may be thrown her way. But the way that Ted was acting on the subject made her think that he was keeping something important from her. It didn't take her long to push that worry from her mind, at least for now. No good would come of ruining a perfectly fine holiday season over something that could be discussed at another time..

The woman's eyes lit up and her lips broke out into a bright smile, "Anytime. I can make myself free anytime." It had to have been one of the greatest gifts that Ted could have given her, to agree to she and his daughter meeting. Anita was pleasantly surprised by the intensity of his kiss. His kisses had always given her butterflies in her stomach, but this one was different. She felt a warmth in the pit of her stomach as a hand smoothed up his arm to settle gently on his shoulder.
Anita Moore
Anita Moore

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:01 am

I wish I could, Anita... Damn, I wish I could... Ted saw the small flicker of hurt in her eyes as she picked up on what he didn't wish she had. He didn't like hiding things from Anita, but this...this he had to until later in their relationship. Happy when the hurt left her eyes, for now, at hearing that she would, in fact, get to meet his daughter one day, Ted smiled. "I'm sure she will be more than thrilled to finally get to meet you. Really she talks about it quite often, hoping that you both will be friends," he told her with a light chuckling, remembering one of the last times when Nymphadora was particularly excited about the idea.

Her touch up his arm as they shared the kiss sent warmth through his entire body. Her touch had always been special, and tonight was no exception. Letting his hand fall from her cheek, Ted allowed it to slide down her shoulder and arm to the small of her back. Pulling Anita in closer, he lightly ran is tongue along her soft lips, asking permission to enter and taste her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita Moore Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:32 pm

Anita’s thoughts were becoming less coherent with each movement, and although she had kissed Ted more times now than she was able to count, she could already tell that this time was not like the others. As his arm pulled her closer to him, Anita’s own hand tangled itself into Ted’s dark hair, and she parted her lips at his silent question.
Anita Moore
Anita Moore

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:21 am

Slipping his tongue into her welcoming mouth, Ted tasted her and allowed their tongues to dance together as he kissed Anita deeply. Her hand in his hair made goosebumps prickle his flesh. It was then that he knew this time, this kiss, this night was going to be different. Gently, lifting her to settle on his lap, straddling him, his hands rested on her hips before one lazily trailed up her side, gently grazing her breast before coming to rest, cupping her jaw as he continued to kiss her, passionatly, the hand that remained on her hip slowly snaking its way around to the small of her back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita Moore Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:12 am

When Anita had decided to impose herself uninvited on Ted’s home, she’d expected a nice cup of tea and a chat. That had become the comfortable norm, and she hadn’t so far had a problem with that. But until now she hadn’t realised that she had been holding back stronger feelings and urges that seemed to come rushing through her now that they were given the chance to. She allowed herself to become lost in Ted’s kiss, her finger tips softly exploring the small amount of exposed skin his collar before she pulled away to catch her breath. The green expanse of his gaze was as welcoming as it had been since the very beginning, and even as she brought her lips to trail gently along his jaw, she wondered to herself how she had possibly waited for so long.
Anita Moore
Anita Moore

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:57 pm

As Anita settled on his lap and returned his kiss, Ted was surprised that they had waited so long to move their relationship ahead. This seemed so natural, so right. Opening his eyes to look into hers as she broke free of his kiss, Ted gave her his crooked smile, his fingers gently stroking her lower back. Letting his hand that had been cupping her jaw fall to rest on her him, he sighed happily as her lips kissed a trail along his jaw. It had been a long time since he had felt this way, and he welcomed the feeling whole heartedly. Leaning into her kisses, Ted closed his eyes and savored the feeling of her lips against his jawline.

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita Moore Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:16 am

Anita's lips continued their path, lingering just below Ted's ear for a moment before descending little by little down the side of his throat. When they encountered material, her throat released a soft growl as she returned her attention to his mouth in a soft but demanding kiss. Her fingertips made a path down his chest to catch the hem of his shirt. Lifting it slowly, her hand splayed out on his firm stomach, dragging nails softly across his skin as her kiss became less gentle and more demanding.
Anita Moore
Anita Moore

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:17 pm

Sighing happily at the trail of kisses her lips left down his neck before returning to his lips, her soft growl only awakened him the more Her kiss began gentle enough, but soon it shifted to something else, something more wanting. Anita's hands and nails on his firm stomach only aided his growing arousal as a soft moan sounded from Ted as he leaned back. Bringing his hands to her shirt, he carefully unbuttoning it, exposing her bra. Putting a hand on her bare waist and one at the middle of her back, just below the clasp of her bra, Ted held her tightly and kissed her collarbone, nibbling it lightly, before trailing a kiss down her chest. Once his lips brushed the soft fabric covering her chest, he dared to bring his hand up to rest against her breast, lightly cupping it, before raising his icy eyes to her to judge whether this action was permitted or not.

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita Moore Sat Sep 27, 2014 12:08 pm

Anita quickly found their roles reversed, and she leaned her head back a little to allow easier access for the man's roaming lips. Her hand gently held the back of Ted’s head as a pool of warm desire built in her lower stomach. She drew a sharp breath through slightly parted lips as his mouth caressed a particularly sensitive spot on her chest. The warmth of the room licked delicately at her bare skin as she moved her gaze down to Ted’s, her body subconsciously pressing against his hand..
Anita Moore
Anita Moore

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 28, 2014 4:13 pm

Ted had taken notice of Anita's reaction to his lips on her chest, and as she looked down at him, he felt her press against his touch. Slipping her shirt from her torso, Ted smiled tenderly at this woman he, dare he say, loved, as her kissed her cheeks. In a fluid motion, Ted stood, scooping Anita into his strong arms, bridal style, and looked deeply into her eyes. Swallowing softly, he carried her to the stairs that lead to the second floor, laying gentle kisses on her lips as he moved with her, effortlessly. Coming to the door that lead to his room, Ted nudged the door open, stepped through, and closed it gently with his booted foot. Placing Anita softly on the plush mattress of his four poster bed, he slipped out of his boots and lay beside her. Cupping her jaw, Ted claimed her lips with hard want that mirrored the kisses she had given him downstairs only a few moments before.

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita Moore Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:55 am

Anita removed her hands reluctantly from their place to let her shirt slip from her pale arms. She wanted to return them, but instead she brushed her fingertips over Ted's cheek, returning his smile with a soft one of her own. The blonde's fingers gripped loosely onto Ted when he lifted her into his arms like she weighed nothing, his strength something that had surprised her on many occasions, considering his lean build. Her lips busy brushing against his, her mind moved to the way that he seemed so careful with her, like she was going to break if he wasn't gentle enough and despite the way that her body wanted to devour the man that it had been starved of for so long, she knew that she liked it this way. Ted seemed to have no problem at as he carried her, up the stair and all, and as she settled into the soft mattress, she turned her body slightly to face him. Meeting his kiss, which was far more demanding than the ones that he had given her before, she brought her top leg to rest at Ted's waist and wrapped her arms around his shoulders.
Anita Moore
Anita Moore

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:59 pm

Feeling Anita rest her leg against his waist and wrap her arms around his broad shoulders, Ted's hand ran up the length of her leg, cupped her rear, and moved back down, pulling her against him. He deepened his fiery kiss and gently rolled them so he was atop of her. Leaning back, he crossed his arms and grabbed the hem of his shirt. Pulling up, he cast it aside and lowered himself back over Anita. For the first time, he didn't care that his mark of a Protector was on show, same for his tattoo. All that mattered in this moment was the woman that was in his bed. As his lips claimed hers briefly before kissing down her jaw and neck only to pause at her collarbone where he nipped and sucked the flesh lightly, Ted gently ground against her, his arousal all too apparent.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down