Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

His Snow (Morgan) (NC-17)

2 posters

Go down

His Snow (Morgan) (NC-17)  Empty His Snow (Morgan) (NC-17)

Post by Remus Lupin Mon Feb 03, 2014 6:36 pm

Snow was piling up outside there window, a late storm battering the wizard muggle village. Remus came home from work early, expecting his wife to arrive for the weekend. A pot of coffee perculated on the counter and with a few spells he began to cook dinner. With the shadow war behind them he was so proud of his love, she had fought bravely but still the idea of her in danger upset him.

As he made spaghetti sauce a cauldron boiled next to the pot, his potion for the month had been simmering for a week and it was the first day to start it. Dropping the last pieces of ground up bone into the mix he levitated the small cauldron onto a cool spot and went back to making the meal.

With a wave of his hand the table was set and the glasses were poured full of wine. He smiled to himself as he glanced out the windows, with any luck she wouldn't be able to return to school to soon.

Last edited by Remus Lupin on Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs: Auror/DADA Professor
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

His Snow (Morgan) (NC-17)  Empty Re: His Snow (Morgan) (NC-17)

Post by Guest Mon Feb 03, 2014 6:54 pm

"Heading home this weekend?" a fellow Ravenclaw asked as Morgan threw her last few things she would need into her pack. With a bright smile and a nod, she sinched down the drawstrings on her backpack and threw it over one shoulder. Her housemate wished her well and Morgan headed down to her house's connection to the Floo Network, and in a flash of green light was on her way home. When she appeared in the living room of her home, she sighed. It's good to be home... Taking in a deep breath, her heightened scenses smelled something delicious coming from the kitchen as well as the scent of...Remus? He's home early... Setting her pack down, she silently walked to the doorway leading into the kitchen and smiled. Her grey-blue eyes swept over the table setting he has prepared special, and then ventured over to the stove where his strong form stood, workind away. Morgan noticed the cauldron that held his monthly potion along with the other pots that must be holding whatever was making the house smell divine.

Morgan didn't say anything as she watched, but her stomach had other ideas. With a small rumble, she clutched her arms around her mid-section, trying to mask the sound. However, she knew that he, with his wolf ears, would have likely heard it...

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:15 pm

He sung softly as he worked, the scent of burnt cinders wafted on the deliciously scented air, followed by a scent he enjoyed even more. He kept his back to her as he finished cooking the food and smiled when he heard her stomach grumble, he took two steps back then pivoted on one foot and caught her up in his arms in a flash of movement "sneaking up on me" he growled with a chuckle burrying his nose in her hair.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:00 am

Morgan didn't move as Remus backed up towards her and then quickly turned to face her and she was in his arms almost as quickly as he turned. Putting her arms around his neck, she rested her forehead against his. "I can't sneak up on you. No matter how stealthy I might be," she purred to him, kissing his cheek. Hugging him to her, she whispered, "You're home early..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:15 am

Remus grinned and kissed her softly on the lips, pressing her against the wall his arms held her firmly in place as he let his lips do more talking then his voice. His hands gripped her rear hooking her legs around his torso, his fingers twined in her long hair as he explored her mouth with his tongue.
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Unspeakable
Blood Status: Pureblood

https://tiesthatbind.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:23 am

Morgan looked into his dark eyes just before his lips were gently on hers. Feeling him pin her against the wall, his lips began to devour her. No words were needed as Morgan returned each and every kiss her husband gave her, each one more and more urgent and full of desire. As his hands cupped her rear and slid down her legs, linking them around his torso, a small gasp caught in her throat. Lightly digging her nails into his shoulders, she took her own tastes of Remus' mouth as she tightened her legs around him, pulling him closer to her if at all possible.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:31 am

He kissed her neck, his fingers undoing the button down shirt and sliding her ravenclaw robe to the floor. His hands slid up her uniformed skirt touching her bare flesh, the sensation eliciting a growl from his throat, his fingers traced along the hem of her underwar, his tails racking along the edges teasing her.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:45 am

Morgan rested her head against the wall as his fingers undid her shirt and slid her robe off. Undoing her own tie, Morgan untucked it from her collar and let it slip from her hands to the floor. As his touch extended up her skirt and touched her bare flesh, Morgan bit her bottom lip as she fought a moan that wanted to sound from her. Hearing Remus' growl, she shifted her hips so they ground lightly against him, and the moan she tried so hard to keep quiet, softly exited her throat as she felt his nails gently playing alone the edges of her underwear. Putting her hands on his neck, she let her fingers run through the hair on the back of his head.

Last edited by Morgan Lupin on Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:52 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:50 am

His strong hands gently tore the sides of her underwear and let them fall to the ground, he smirked into her lips his hands cupped her breasts and he massaged her soft supple flesh, he bit at her skin and sucked on her neck before pulling away and dragging his lips along her neck before kissing her lips hungerily. Remus shrugged out of his thin shirt his bare skin against her freshly cold body, she still smelt like fresh snow and her flesh was cold under his firey touch.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:02 am

Feeling him make easy work of her underwear, Morgan felt her need for Remus increase drastically. Kissing him deeply, her heart pounded against her ribs as he cupped her chest. Her mind went to the scar that adorned her torso just under the last rib on the right side, but she was quickly brought back to the moment when his lips grazed and kissed and suckled her neck's tender flesh. Kissing him just as hungrily as he was her, Morgan felt him shrug out of his shirt and felt the heat of his warmth against her cool body. The contrast sending a small chill over her, making goosebumps prick up all over her body. She wanted him, and her small growl gave a subtle voice to that want. Breaking the hungry kiss, Morgan let out a small gasp, as she moved her lips to his jaw, down his neck, and nipping at the newly exposed flesh over his collarbone. Reaching down to his belt, Morgan unbuckled it and, with a small twist of her wrist, unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans.

Last edited by Morgan Lupin on Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:59 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:08 am

He moaned pressing against her, his hands unhooked her bra and left it on the floor, easily he lifted her by her hips kissing down between her breasts, growling he carried her into the living room and laid her on the floor forgoing the couch. He kissed her skin everywhere he could reach, tugged off her skirt and kissed down to her hips, his eyes raked over her naked form with hunger, he sighted the scar on her body and his lips touched the scar gently kissing it, loving that piece of her that someone had harmed. He kissed it gently his calloused fingers brushing over the still red scar, not fully healed. She carried marks from a war, his wife was braver then he ever imagined and he treasured her for it.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:17 am

The sound of Remus' moan excited Morgan as he preshed against her. Removing her bra, she clung to him as he lifted her, holding her small frame to him, peppering her body from neck down between her breasts with kisses. She put one arm down to help support herself as Remus gently placed her on the floor. Sitting up slightly, she assisted him in takig off her shirt before laying back down. His kisses claimed each and every part of her that they could before she watched his eyes take in all of her pale, exposed, flesh. Seeing them fall upon the scar that was still healing, slowly thanks to the leathal poison that had adorned the blade she had been stabbed with between the Shadow attack and the Shadow battle, Morgan held her breath. His kiss and touch, while gentle, caused a small prickle of pain to register. Had it not been for Rabastan's quick thinking that day, she would not be here... The memory flashed across her bright eyes as she reached up to his face, and tenderly touched the scar on his cheek. Proping herself up with one arm, she pulled him close to herself with the other, locking her lips with his as she kissed him deeply, purring lightly against him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:03 pm

He kissed her hard and did away with his trouser,s he loved every inch of her body and worshipped her like the goddess she was. Pinning her to the floor he made love to her passionatletly, gently. Laying on the floor holding her close he sat up and slid his shirt over her shoulders, sliding into his pants that hung low on his hips he kissed her cheek and growled "I love you morgan"
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:21 pm

As he lay her back down, pinning her against the floor that was warming from their bodies, Morgan mirrored each and every move he made in their delicate dance of love making. As the snow feel silently outside where it was cold, inside, all that could be heard were the sounds of them as their entertwined bodies warmed the room. He was always gentle with her. Even when his movements were exicuted with extreme need and want, they were always gentle. Remus' hands on her, while rough and calloused, always had a different kind of tenderness, as if the wolf within him had its own unique restrant when it came to Morgan. She loved him, her wolf. Whenever she felt lost, alone, afraid... Remus was there to help guide and be strong for her, and that was something she treasured.

Laying in his arms, cocooned in his warm embrace, Morgan sighed happily. Letting her go, Morgan leaned on one arm as she watched her love drapped his shirt around her shoulders and righted his trousers. Leaning into his kissed, her bright eyes filled with love and passion for this man, her Moony, smiled. "I love you, Remus. Now tell me, what's the occasion?" she cooed to him, pulling the front of his shirt closed over her exposed skin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:28 pm

He helped her to her feet holding her close he kissd her nose "I just missed my wife" he rumbled before leading her into the kitchen the food had maintained tempature without burning, with a flick of his wrist there clothing was left in the living room and pulled out a chair for her before pouring some wine for them both. "Honestly we have a moment of peace, my beautiful wife is home for the weekend why should we not indulge?"
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:41 pm

Getting to her feet, Morgan curled into his warm chest as he held her. His answer to her quetion only made her smile and a little pink creep into her already slightly rosey cheeks. Following him into the kitchen, she buttoned the buttons of his shirt which hung loosely on her petite frame while he moved their discarded clothes to the living room and pulled out a chair for her. "Take the moments that are given to you to enjoy as you wish, while you can..." Morgan answered him softly with a small nod and a tender smile. Peace had settled over things for the time being, but the tension of the continuing storm still filled the air. The Battle of Shadows brought a lull in the war that was raging between the light and the dark, joining them for a few brief moments... But, how long would the lull last before the war kicked up again? Morgan had her doubts that it would be a lengthly peace... "I will say, I was surprised to find you home before me, my love. How did you manage that?" she asked running her fingers around the top of the glass, making it sing softly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:45 pm

"Class was dismissed early at the academy, the professors didn't want anyone to get trapped" he said serving the spagghetti and salad he had made "there was a time when they did not care for weekends at home but with the war on they want us all home as much as possible"
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:58 pm

"Kind of like how they are all for students going home as often as possible now on the weekends at Hogwarts" Morgan said as Remus served them each dinner. Looking away, her brow furrowed slightly. "It's heartbreaking to think that each time we say 'bye' or 'see you soon', it could be the last time... But, that's war, I guess..." she said with a small shrug, the sorrow touching her words lightly as she dwelled on the close brush with death she had only months before. Reaching out to take her husband's hand, she gave it a squeeze and managed a smile for him as she looked into his eyes. "Live in the present, don't dwell in the past, and walk the paths that are placed before you in the future, right?" she asked with a light chuckle. These were words she tried to live by whenever the threat of what the war could and would likely bring to them all settled heavy on her mind. It brought her strength to keep going...

Last edited by Morgan Lupin on Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:54 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:15 pm

"No one is going to hurt you" he said with a warm smile "not again, not as long as I live i'll protect you" he kissed the tips of her fingers smiling at her "dont worry my love"
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 08, 2014 2:02 am

Morgan's heart fluttered as she smiled when Remus kissed her fingers. She tilted her head slightly as she thought of how proud she was of him. "My protector..." she cooed in a half-tease to him. She didn't doubt his promise to keep her safe as long as he could. Remus hadn't taken it too well when Rabastan had brought her home after her brush with death. The left over cure for the poison that had wreaked havoc on her body was stored safely away in their personal store of potions and ingredients and such. "I believe you, Moony. I can't worry about things like that when I look in your eyes... And, even though I'm not as strong or powerful as you are, I'm going to do all that I can to keep you safe, too," she said, putting her other hand over their joined ones.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down