Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

A stroll through the snow (Selena)

2 posters

Go down

A stroll through the snow (Selena) Empty A stroll through the snow (Selena)

Post by Severus Snape Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:08 pm

Severus stepped out of the castle and into the fresh air of the winter evening, pulling his dark green robe tighter around himself to shield his body from the icy cold in the yard. Scotland was known for it’s harsh winters and the wind blew his hair out of his face, as he waited for his date to come. He let his black eyes wander over the snow covered yard and walked towards the wall he had sat on just some time ago. With a gloved hand he, he brushed away the snow and sat down.

Here, Selena had managed to break through the walls he had been building around his mind and heart by showing him exactely what he was turning into. Even now, Severus was still shocked, that he had willingly closed his eyes to everything that was going on around him, in favour of keeping his position amongst friends and the dark lord. Maybe that had been the coward’s way of acting, but he had been content, almost happy for some time.

Now though, he couldn’t go back to being oblivious of everything, even if he would have wanted. “Do I, though?” he asked himself. In the past week, he had been asking himself that more than once, especially when Morana and Marvolo had decided to mark them. He didn’t think that Marvolo would betray him, on the other hand, he didn’t trust her sister at all. He didn’t even know what their goals where, as they played their cards close to hand at all times.
At least they seemed to be the safer choice than the dark lord, Severus thought frowning. An irritated sigh escaped his lips in a misty cloud and he shook his head. How had everything turned so damn complicated in the past few months? he wondered not for the first time.
Severus Snape
Severus Snape

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Potion Master
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

A stroll through the snow (Selena) Empty Re: A stroll through the snow (Selena)

Post by Selena Snape Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:02 pm

Selena looked into the mirror and sighed, a smile playing around her mouth. After they had stopped dancing, Severus had asked her to go outside for a little walk and to be honest, she was looking forward to being alone with him for a while. Maybe he would be a bit more forward then, she thought chuckling. Slytherins were always so formal.

Still, she had excused herself to the bathroom to refresh herself, though it was just an excuse to settle her thoughts. Dancing with Severus had made her feel again, how much she had fallen for him already and Selena had almost kissed him right there on the dancefloor. Luckily, he had taken the clue and asked her to head outside.

Taking a deep breath, Selena put a determined expression on her face and walked out of the bathroom and throught the deserted halls towards the main yard where her date was wating for her. She frowned slightly, when she saw Severus sitting on the wall, just like she had found him last week with a thoughtful expression on his face. Was he having doubts about their date again? She hoped that was not the case and stepped outside, a nervous smile on her face.
Selena Snape
Selena Snape

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs: Healer in the Department for Spell Damage

Back to top Go down

Post by Severus Snape Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:04 pm

Severus looked up when he heard steps approaching and managed a small smile. Selena really looked stunning tonight with her dark hair tied up and the red dress. The colour brought out the tanned shade of her skin and her dark eyes shone warmly in the torch light. He still couldn’t believe his luck that this beautiful girl had agreed to go out with him tonight, but being the Slytherin he was, he wouldn’t question his luck, but enjoy it as long as it lasted.

And so far the evening had been most pleasant, the two of them just talking and dancing without bothering with all the seriousness that had been going on lately. Admittedly, they both weren’t the best dancers, but Severus had enjoyed feeling her close against his chest. Getting up from his place, he walked over to her and put his arm around his date to warm her a bit. “Shall we go to the lake? They put up laterns there as well.” he suggested.
Severus Snape
Severus Snape

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Selena Snape Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:10 pm

Selena snuggled up against Severus' warm chest and smiled up at him. "I'd like that, it must be so romantic." she said and they started strolling across the yard. The snow had covered everything with a white blanked, a peaceful atmosphere settling over the landscape. Selena leaned slightly against Severus. "What were you thinking of before I joined you back in the yard? You seemed a bit bothered" she asked him in a soft voice.

Selena knew that her date wasn't the most talkative, but she would always be there to listen, if he needed and wanted it. Tonight though, she wouldn't pressure him, she just wanted to spend a perfect evening.
Selena Snape
Selena Snape

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Severus Snape Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:14 pm

As they walked along the pathway to the lake, Severus pulled her close against his chest and inhaled her sweet scent. She smelled of flowers and slightly fresh, mint perhaps, he thought with a smile. It reminded him of an early summer day, like when Morgan and him used to spend the days outide during their childhood.

At her question, Severus sighed and frowned. “Noticed that, did you?” he smirked at her. “I was thinking about how things have changed so much. Just one year ago the only thing I had to worry about were stupid Gryffindors trying to prank me. And now, we’re getting closer and closer to a full blown war.” he told Selena, subconsciously tightening his hold on her.
Severus Snape
Severus Snape

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Selena Snape Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:16 pm

Selena looked up at Severus with a thoughtful expression and noticed his tense face. She raised her hand and brushed her fingertips against his cheek in a soft touch. Her stomach tightened at seeing him upset and she wanted to help him somehow.

"Well, there always comes the time to grow up, right? For some people sooner for others later." Selena said, compassion strong in her voice. She knew that Severus' childhood had been very hard and now he had to deal with all these new things, it really wasn't fair, but she was determined to stand behind him.
Selena Snape
Selena Snape

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Severus Snape Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:19 pm

"That might be true…" Severus agreed, his voice quiet. He knew that he was nearing his age of maturity and as soon as he left the safety of Hogwarts he would need to stand with or against one of the two sides of the war. The question was still, on which side was he at the moment? Severus couldn’t really answer that as of yet.

"I guess, I will have to find a way to adjust to all this." he sighed and shook his head. Sometimes he wished there would be an adult in his life he could talk to, just someone whom he could trust, but alas...
"Well, let’s not spoil the evening with this topic, shall we?" Severus smiled down at her and lead Selena to one of the benches by the lake. He performed a quick warming charm and sat down with her.
Severus Snape
Severus Snape

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Selena Snape Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:23 pm

Selena nodded and let Severus lead the conversation away from the darker subjects as they neared the lake. The sight of the dark water, shimmering black in the night, surrounded by dozend of lanterns was breathtaking and Selena cuddled up closer to Severus, glad to be sharing this magial moment with him.

"This is beautiful, Severus, isn't it?" she asked him and rested her head on his shoulder. For now they could forget about everything but their date and she was set on enjoying it.
Selena Snape
Selena Snape

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Severus Snape Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:33 pm

Severus barely was paying attention to their surroundings when Selena started to press herself even closer to him and he wrapped his arm around her waist. “Very beautiful.” he agreed, though it was not the scenery he meant. “I’m really glad that you went to the ball with me tonight, even if I failed you at dancing.” he smiled and brushed a lock of her hair out of her face.
Severus Snape
Severus Snape

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Selena Snape Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:39 pm

Startled by his touch, Selena leaned her cheek against Severus' hand and smiled at him. "I think we both failed at dancing tonight, but I don't really mind that. I'm more the jumping around madly type anyway." she laughed softly and looked deep into his eyes. "I'm so happy that you went out with me, Severus." Selena admitted.
Selena Snape
Selena Snape

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Severus Snape Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:45 pm

Leaning forward, Severus brushed his lips against her's. "I told you not so long ago that I had to figure out my feelings for you." he started slowly, carfully choosing his words. "I figured them out now." Severus pulled Selena onto his lap and rested one hand on her back, while the other pulled her face towards his. "I love you, Selena." The following kiss  was not the innocent touch of lips they had shared before, but portrayed all the passion he felt for her.
Severus Snape
Severus Snape

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Selena Snape Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:49 pm

Startled, Selena's eyes widened when his lips touched hers. After waiting so long for this to happen, she could hardly believe it. Still, Severus' next words made her heart beat faster till it was hammering loudly in her chest. Resting her legs on either side of him, Selena looked right back at him, waiting for the magical three words with bated breath. When he finally said them, Selena laid her arms around his neck and kissed him deeply, her tounge invading his mouth, fighting for dominance. In the end though, she gave in and surrendered to him.
Selena Snape
Selena Snape

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Severus Snape Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:51 pm

To feel Selena give herself to him with such abandon, spiked something deep inside of Severus and he couldn't help but run his hands all over her body. To think that he had denied himself such pleasure for so long, was just dreadful. Softly, he bit her lower lip and brushed his tounge over it in apology when he felt her wince slightly. "Sorry." he whispered and trailed kisses down her neck and along her collarbone, stopping just above her breasts.
Severus Snape
Severus Snape

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Selena Snape Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:53 pm

Selena moaned softly when Severus bit her lip and pressed herself closer into his embrace, wanting to feel more of him. "Don't be, it's turns me on." she whispered, out of breath after the long kiss. She loved that he wasn't being too gentle with her, she wasn't a doll to be broken after all. Selena loved being claimed and that was just how it felt to her. She raised her hands, when she felt him stop and slowly pushed down her dress.
Selena Snape
Selena Snape

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Severus Snape Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:57 pm

Luckily, nobody was anywhere to be seen, Severus thought. Otherwise, he would have to curse them straight into next week. There was no way, he was going to be interupted now. At her words, Severus felt his underwear tighten and he was glad not be wearing trousers today. He watched, as Selena slowly removed the pretty red dress and performed a cushioning and warming charm on the grass below them before lowering her naked body carefully to the ground. Kneeling over her, he spelled off his own robe, praying to Merlin and whoever would listen, that she wouldn't be disappointed with watch she saw.
Severus Snape
Severus Snape

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Selena Snape Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:59 pm

Selena gasped when her back hit the soft grass, but instead of the cold she had been expecting, it only tickled a bit. Slightly nervous, now that they were getting serious, she swallowed hard, but gathered her courage and raised her hands to touch Severus' pale chest. Selena smiled up at him, love shining brightly in her eyes and leaned up to kiss him. "I'm ready for you, Severus." she breathed softly.
Selena Snape
Selena Snape

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Severus Snape Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:03 pm

Severus placed kiss after kiss down her slender body, feeling oddly privileged to see the love in her eyes directed at himself. He licked a trail down to her navel and bit her softly again before lowering his body on her's.

some time later

Sweat covering his whole body, Severus layed down on the grass next to Selena and pulled her into a loose embrace. He felt sated and completely relaxed and kissed her forehead. "You were brilliant, love." he told her, his voice like velvet.
Severus Snape
Severus Snape

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Selena Snape Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:06 pm

Selena snuggled up close to Severus, a sleepy smile on her face. She just had her first time and it had been nothing like she expected, not at all awkward and clumsy fumbling, just loving touches and moving in sync with the one she loved. "Just because I felt so comfortable with you, Severus." she told him and kissed his sweaty brow. Reaching for her wand she cast a cleaning spell on both of them and strenghtened the warming charm. "I could stay like that for the rest of my life." Selena smiled brightly, feeling like she could produce the strongest patronus ever just now.
Selena Snape
Selena Snape

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Severus Snape Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:08 pm

Severus carded his hand through her long hair and burrowed his nose into it to inhale her scent again. Now the flower-mint smell was joined by something unique which must be just her, he thought and found that he loved it. "I wouldn't have believed that I could feel so comfortable with anyone either, but I do." he said and kissed her cheek. Being with her, made Severus feel vulnerable and strong at the same time and while before he would have bulked at such a feeling, now he could draw from it and use it to his advantage.
Severus Snape
Severus Snape

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Selena Snape Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:10 pm

Selena yawned and cuddled closer to Severus, her eyes slowly drifting shut. Althought they were still out in the open, she felt secure in his arms, knowing that he wouldn't let anything happen to her even if she were to fall asleep right here. "Love you..." she whispered tiredly and rested her head on his shoulder, slowly being pulled into a restful sleep.
Selena Snape
Selena Snape

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Severus Snape Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:13 pm

Severus smiled down at the beautiful girl in his arms and pulled his robe over both of them, to cover their naked bodies. Selena's skin looked bronze in the light of the lanterns as he trailed his hand lazily up and down her arm. He loved her too, of that he was certain now and he would do anything to keep her by his side.
Severus Snape
Severus Snape

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Severus Snape Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:38 pm

Severus watched the sun slowly raising at the horizont, painting the black lake in a golden light, the snow glittering like crystals. It really was a beautiful sight and thanks to the charms, he didn't even feel any cold. Looking down, he smiled at his ... Severus frowned slightly, not sure what to call her. Friend? Now that really didn't fit anymore, did it? Lover? Yes, that was much better. So, he smiled down at his lover and placed his lips to her temple. "Wake up, Selena. We really should get back inside." he kept his voice low, as not to startle her. After being awake the whole night, he just wanted to get into his bed, preferably with Selena in his arms.
Severus Snape
Severus Snape

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down