Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

A Not So Secret Room Anymore (Amara, M)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A Not So Secret Room Anymore (Amara, M) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Not So Secret Room Anymore (Amara, M)

Post by Amara Dolohov Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:35 pm

"No she isn't" Amara said softly hiding her face in his neck "But your promised to her no?" she said mournfully "No way someone like me could take you away"

Amara Dolohov
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

A Not So Secret Room Anymore (Amara, M) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Not So Secret Room Anymore (Amara, M)

Post by Guest Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:54 pm

He nodded slowly, "I allowed myself to be promised to her," he replied, "And even if I wasn't I wouldn't take you, I'd taint you, and I do not care if you say I'm a god, Amara, I have a conscience," he added with a frown.

Back to top Go down

Post by Amara Dolohov Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:00 pm

Supporting herself on her elbows she looked down at him "be that as it may" she said tracing his jaw line with her finger "I would still want you, you are better then most of the pure males i've known"
Amara Dolohov
Amara Dolohov
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:02 pm

"Malphas Gaunt? Ares Avery? Darius Carrow? Atticus Black?" he listed some of his best friends who were pure and were known to be a great hit with the ladies as well, Darius was known to have been down with Kain and some broads on some occasions before he began dating Calypso, Atticus had slept around and was still single, Ares had his twin, which was strange enough, and Malphas had Emrys. They were all talented when it came to women.

Back to top Go down

Post by Amara Dolohov Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:04 pm

Amara chuckled pressing a kiss to his jawline "I prefer my shadow above all the others" she said
Amara Dolohov
Amara Dolohov
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:11 pm

Sighing at her answer he turned them around laying on top of her, kissing her lips, "You're a fool. So many boys and you had to pick me," he shook his head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Amara Dolohov Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:17 am

She wrapped her arms around his neck kissing his lips with a smile "I could have my pick of men and women in this castle, in this silly wizarding world" she kissed his neck as she spoke "but the one i want is right here, in my arms, so what if he is imperfect?" she moved back to his lips nipping at his bottom lip "he should be honored to have me" she chuckled as she kissed his lips fully with a soft content moan.
Amara Dolohov
Amara Dolohov
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:10 am

Kain didn't reciprocate the kiss again, this time instead he simply held her closely... "I belong to my own kind, you are superior. You'll find someone worthy of you," he answered staring into her eyes with his own, dark ones.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariya Gaunt Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:43 pm

Amara's face fell and she clung to him burying her face in his neck "Don't say that" she whispered "I just wish i had gotten to you before anyone else did.."
Mariya Gaunt
Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:49 pm

Now pushing her away seeing how far he had 'mislead' her he rose to his feet, "You're not for me, find someone worthy of you," he replied with a husky tone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2