Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

The Secret We Should Never Share (Aphrodite, PG)

3 posters

Go down

The Secret We Should Never Share (Aphrodite, PG) Empty The Secret We Should Never Share (Aphrodite, PG)

Post by Niklaus Rosier Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:11 pm

Klaus was sitting on the window, while he actually tried to study. He didn't want to, yet he had to. So for once, he actually started doing something. Well, he pretended he did. Most of the time he was just observing girls outside, having smirk on his lips. Suddenly he heard angry footsteps so he quickly got up to face whoever was coming.
Niklaus Rosier
Niklaus Rosier

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Mercenary
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

The Secret We Should Never Share (Aphrodite, PG) Empty Re: The Secret We Should Never Share (Aphrodite, PG)

Post by Laureth Azlyn Erben Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:27 pm

Aphrodite was fuming and rushing through the corridors. Her skirt was shorter than usual and the buttons on her shirt were half undone, showing that she was just with someone. That person was the boy running after, pulling up his jeans. "Baby! Im sorry! I forgot!" He shouted after her and a cold, harsh laugh resounded from Aphrodite. "Forgot you had a girlfriend? Leave me alone you cheating scumbag. Even I ain't ain't that low!" The boy grabbed her arm and yanked her but something happened. Aphrodite's eyes hardened as if focusing and suddenly the boy got thrown across the corridor causing her to back away in shock.
Laureth Azlyn Erben
Laureth Azlyn Erben

House : Araneae

Character sheet
Jobs: Head Healer

Back to top Go down

The Secret We Should Never Share (Aphrodite, PG) Empty Re: The Secret We Should Never Share (Aphrodite, PG)

Post by Niklaus Rosier Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:38 pm

Klaus went to see the origin of the noise when he saw Aphrodite throwing the boy against the wall with pure anger, but without a wand. His eyes widened for a second, out of pure surprise. "Aphrodite?" he asked, unsure if she won't attack him as well. "You... you are a Traveller?" he asked finally, curious. Only a Traveller would know about the Travellers. At least when it came to UK, the group was a legend, a mystery.
Niklaus Rosier
Niklaus Rosier

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Laureth Azlyn Erben Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:00 pm

Aphrodite jumped at the voice of Klaus. She looked at him, eyes like a doe in headlights and then gasped at his question. "I-I...yeah..." She whispered and then leaned into Klaus, his smell causing her to relax. "I should of known..Rosier.." She said and looked up at him. "I won't hurt you...I feel better now. No more anger.." She admitted, glancing at the boy who was Unconcious.
Laureth Azlyn Erben
Laureth Azlyn Erben

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Niklaus Rosier Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:49 pm

"How long do you know?" Klaus asked, a bit less shocked now, as he embranced Aphrodite with his arms, in order to calm her down as much as possible. "And how much do you know?" he added. Him and Nelle were one thing, but he didn't know about any other Traveller in the school. Mainly because there was no other Rosier and Klaus had maybe a lot of time, yet wasn't willing to spend it on researching potentional Travellers.
Niklaus Rosier
Niklaus Rosier

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Laureth Azlyn Erben Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:00 pm

Aphrodite thought about it for a while before smiling softly. "A few years...around 5?" she said and wrapped her arms around Klaus' waist. She was slightly ashamed her powers had gone all wild. "I know a fair bit...I've not been with another traveller in a while so I'm a little rusty." She admitted, glancing back up at him.
Laureth Azlyn Erben
Laureth Azlyn Erben

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Niklaus Rosier Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:36 pm

"Apparently, not enough to know how to control your abilities," Klaus pointed out. Not really mad at her, just at the person who left Aphrodite alone in this. "So, tell me, what do you actually know?" he asked her, so he could maybe help her.
Niklaus Rosier
Niklaus Rosier

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Laureth Azlyn Erben Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:25 pm

Aphrodite sighed. ''I was angry. It was a one off thing.'' She muttered in slight annoyance but then stared at the floor. ''Fine. I don't know much. I know about the families. I know about the sisters of solace, the way they dress but of course..i don't follow that. I find what i wear much more...flattering.'' She jokingly winked up at Niklaus to ease up the tension or her nervousness. She wasn't really sure. ''I know a little about the curse but that's it..'' She admitted, turning her back to Niklaus to stare at the damage.
Laureth Azlyn Erben
Laureth Azlyn Erben

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Niklaus Rosier Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:28 pm

Klaus sighed but had to smirk about her comment about clothes. "And what do you know about the curse exactly?" he said, kind of surprised she knew about sisters. They were one of the Traveller biggest secret and even he didn't know much about them. "And did you... did you ever think about joining them?" he added another question.
Niklaus Rosier
Niklaus Rosier

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Laureth Azlyn Erben Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:00 pm

Aphrodite looked at the ceiling, thinking. ''That it's like a summoning mark, ancient magic and binds every traveller to silence.'' She admitted, it was slightly annoying that she didn't know much. His question made her smile. ''Yes i did...and I know I will join them.'' She needed a family and the Traveller family was big, wonderful and if Klaus was a traveller, she wasn't alone then.
Laureth Azlyn Erben
Laureth Azlyn Erben

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Niklaus Rosier Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:03 pm

"I guess that means we have more in common than just love for sex," he replied with a smirk. "But you should practise you know? Those abilities could be dangerous if you ignore them," he told her honestly and he summoned small stone that lied on the floor on his hand. "Like this, see?" he asked her.
Niklaus Rosier
Niklaus Rosier

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:42 pm

Aphrodite rolled her eyes at his comment. ''There is probably more but who cares? Love for sex is good enough.'' She winked and then bit back a sigh of annoyance. ''I do practice..Just my father dislikes it when i do.'' She muttered and watched him summon a small stone. Her hand hovered over his and the stone hovered in between them with a faint but still beautiful glow. ''Yes i see..'' She whispered before looking up at him with the first proper smile she's ever given him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Niklaus Rosier Wed May 14, 2014 9:02 am

Klaus let the stone fall and smirked at Aphrodite. "You father is idiot then," Klaus whispered into her ear from behind as he grabbed her and held her close, grabbing her hand into his. "Now, focus, try to get that stone into your hand. It won't work much, but you can make it move," he continued to whisper, his lips almost touching her ear.
Niklaus Rosier
Niklaus Rosier

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Shadow Wed May 14, 2014 1:46 pm

Aphrodite chuckled at his evaluation about her father. ''That he is.'' She whispered and pressed her body against his with a playful smile. Staring at their hands, she concentrated on the stone. It wriggled on the floor, distracted by the feeling of Niklaus' breath on her ear. ''You're distracting me, Niklaus..'' She purred, his name rolling off her tongue with ease.
Ember Shadow
Ember Shadow

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs: Student
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Niklaus Rosier Fri May 16, 2014 5:58 am

"Is that so," Klaus chuckled darkly, still so close she could feel his lips on her neck. With his other arm, he gently, but in the same time still firmly held her waist, pressing her body against his. !And what will you do about it?" he asked her, curiously waiting for her response.
Niklaus Rosier
Niklaus Rosier

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2014 10:15 am

Aphrodite gasped softly as he pressed them together but instead of concentrating on him, she raised the stone an inch from the floor. She then wrapped her arms around his neck and smirked coyly. ''This..'' She purred, brushing her lips against his as her eyes fluttered shut. Everything about Niklaus made the world fall away and it was only them but Aphrodite was too stubborn to realize her feelings.

Back to top Go down

Post by Niklaus Rosier Thu May 29, 2014 3:56 pm

"I think, I like this solution," he smiled and connected their lips in passionate kiss, grabbing her rear, pushing her even more towards him, so she could feel how hard he was for her in those just few seconds.
Niklaus Rosier
Niklaus Rosier

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2014 4:10 pm

Aphrodite hummed softly at his words and pressed her chest against him. ''As do i..'' She whispered, his searing kiss cutting her off from saying anything else but she could barely remember what she was going to say anyway. Biting his lip softly, she grinned when she felt his excitement and began to rub against him in a teasing fashion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Niklaus Rosier Thu May 29, 2014 4:19 pm

"My room? Others are busy somewhere else, so, for once, feeling like something more private?" he asked her with honest smile into her lips. Usually, Klaus didn't mind fucking girls anywhere. But with this girl, he somehow felt more possessive. He didn't want to risk sharing her with anyone.
Niklaus Rosier
Niklaus Rosier

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2014 4:50 pm

Aphrodite smirked and nodded slowly. ''Seeing as we fucked in this corridor before..it'd be nice to see what the great Slytherin's bed is like.'' She purred into his lips, realizing she didn't want anyone to see the pair doing this as she felt possessive over Klaus, not knowing why.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down