Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

An interesting encounter (Amara)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

An interesting encounter (Amara) Empty An interesting encounter (Amara)

Post by Nyx Mulciber Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:12 pm

"Boom!" Nyx stepped out of the shadows and snapped her fingers in front of a little first year Hufflepuff who jumped against the wall in fright and almost knocked himself unconscious. "Aww is the little badger scared?" she sneered maliciously, but did not spare him another glance as she swept down the stairs into the dungeons, her laughter echoing from the walls.
Nyx Mulciber
Nyx Mulciber

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

An interesting encounter (Amara) Empty Re: An interesting encounter (Amara)

Post by Amara Dolohov Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:00 am

Amara walked down the hall and spied the slytherin before her hiding, she watched as she surprised the badger and smirked darkly. Walking down to the dungeons behind her she said once they were alone "you enjoy your little toys don't yoiu?"
Amara Dolohov
Amara Dolohov
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx Mulciber Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:47 am

Nyx did not bother turning around, she just slowed down her pace till she was walking next to the older Slytherin and smirk slightly. It was not someone she knew very well, but the dark aura the girl was exuding immediately made Nyx feel at home. "I do, they are the only kind of entertainment I got here." she commented.
Nyx Mulciber
Nyx Mulciber

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Amara Dolohov Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:25 pm

"Bored little mulciber?" she said looking at the younger girl, she liked how she looked almost innocent at her age but still with a need to cause harm. "and what if you see a toy you dont want to break?"
Amara Dolohov
Amara Dolohov
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx Mulciber Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:35 pm

"Mhm...if I actually care for a toy then I am very possessive of it and take extra care that it does not come to harm." Nyx answered with a mischievous smirk. There were not many things, she cared for, but everything that belonged to her family was of high importance to her, though somehow she got the impression that the other Slytherin was talking about something different. "What about you? Do you share your toys?"
Nyx Mulciber
Nyx Mulciber

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Amara Dolohov Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:23 am

She stopped walking and stood in front of the smaller girl, she chuckled softly as she twirled a piece of nyx's hair around her finger "What is mine, belongs to me and i dont share" she said her eyes looking at the younger girl's carefully. A small hint of hunger lying in there wake.
Amara Dolohov
Amara Dolohov
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx Mulciber Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:39 am

Nyx' eyes widened slightly at the other girl's actions more than her words, in a mixture of lust and surprise, though the latter quickly left her and she smirked back. "Then it seems we are quite alike in that regard..." she said, taking a step closer to the older Slytherin, trying to look seductive, by looking up at her through her eye lashes.
Nyx Mulciber
Nyx Mulciber

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Amara Dolohov Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:03 pm

As the girl responded to her she smirked a bit, she took a step closer pushing her against the wall she tipped Nyx's chin so she looked down into her eyes her lips close to hers "tell me how innocent are you little goddess of the night" she whispered
Amara Dolohov
Amara Dolohov
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx Mulciber Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:15 pm

Her smirk widened into a leer as she was backed against the wall by the older girl and Nyx leaned forward till their lips were almost touching. Her face morphed into an expression of pure innocence which she had worked on for years. "I am just a little girl, Amara." she breathed almost silently, her dark eyes staring right into the other girl's before Nyx closed the gap between them and rubbed her cheek against Amara's like a little puppy might do, her body pressing into hers.
Nyx Mulciber
Nyx Mulciber

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Amara Dolohov Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:29 pm

She chuckled at her response the contact sent a shiver of electricity down her spine. Placing a hand on the girl's waist she pulled her so she faced her and smirked a bit "You might fool the rest of the world but you wont fool me" she said her lips now tasting the soft supple skin of nyx's neck. "I see you for who you really are" she bit down gently sucking on the skin her hand sliding beneath her shirt so it sat on the skin of the girl's hip radiating cool heat.
Amara Dolohov
Amara Dolohov
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx Mulciber Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:01 pm

At the chuckle, Nyx smiled softly to herself and steadily met the other girl's eyes with her own."Mhm..." Nyx moaned softly when the older girl started to suck on the sensitive area of her neck and she let her head fall back against the wall, the cool stone grounding her. "Most of the rest of the world is full of idiots anyway..." she breathed before biting her lip when she felt a hand under her shirt. Nyx had never experienced something like that before and it sent shivers all over her body. "What do you see then?" she just managed to gasp out, feeling something in the lower regions of her body clench weirdly.
Nyx Mulciber
Nyx Mulciber

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Amara Dolohov Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:03 pm

Her hand moved higher gently but slowly grasping the girl's budding breast she slid her hand under her bra and rolled her nipple between her fingers. "I see a beautiful girl who enjoys torture" she said huskily in her ear "who seeks out lifes pleasures no matter what those pleasures may be" she pressed there bodies together intimately her lips still on her neck "a girl who sees murder as art...and who happens to be a wonderful artist herself"
Amara Dolohov
Amara Dolohov
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx Mulciber Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:14 pm

Licking her dry lips to wet them a bit, Nyx nodded at the girl's words, though she was hardly able to focus on them with what she was doing to her body. "I..." she broke up and moaned in a mixture of surprise and arousal when her nipples where touched, her breath coming out in soft pants. "I think you just described me quite perfectly." Not being someone who liked to be the passive one only, Nyx started moving her body against Amara's, using her smaller build as an advantage to pull open the other girl's robe with her teeth, grazing them over the pale skin below. "Art can be very ... stimulating, and I am always looking for the right kind of stimulation." she said softly.
Nyx Mulciber
Nyx Mulciber

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Amara Dolohov Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:16 pm

"Then allow me to oblige you" she hissed dipping down she captured nyx's lips with her own kissing her with hunger and a air of possession her hand left her breast and slid up the girl's skirt rubbing against her core. She had no problem with the idea of violating the younger girl, she was delicious her moans drove her crazy and she intended to own her.
Amara Dolohov
Amara Dolohov
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx Mulciber Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:26 pm

"Oh, sweet Merlin, yes!" Nyx hissed and kissed back with a hunger she did not know she possessed, but it took over her like the lust for killing and inflicting pain, as soon as she had set eyes on the perfect victim. This new sensation was a completely new experience, but Nyx was eager to explore it to the last bit and she bit down on the older girl's lip, softly at first, but then harder to draw some blood which she licked off while pushing back needily against her hand. "Show me." Nyx panted. "I want to do this."
Nyx Mulciber
Nyx Mulciber

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Amara Dolohov Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:28 pm

Amara moaned at the bite before she drew back searching nyx's eyes she nodded. "Come with me" she whispered. Taking Nyx's hands she fixed her clothing and the other girl's leading her into the common room she swept up the stairs to the dorm they shared. Finding it empty she locked the door and turned back to nyx, her eyes looked at her like a animal about to attack but she held back "Are you sure Nyx?" she said through a unsteady breath.
Amara Dolohov
Amara Dolohov
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx Mulciber Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:40 pm

Dark eyes blazing in barely suppressed excitement, Nyx quickly followed the older girl back into the safe terrain of the Slytherin Common room. She could feel her heart beating in her chest, lust, excitement and a strange kind of eagerness filling her chest, as she thought about what was about to happen. The familiarity of their bedroom, helped her to relax though and Nyx tilted up her face to kiss the other Slytherin again. "Yes, I'm absolutely sure." she said, her voice still slightly breathless, but her determination to go through with it was quite visible in her eyes.
Nyx Mulciber
Nyx Mulciber

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Amara Dolohov Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:43 pm

Amara's eyes blazed with lust as she kissed her lips slowly, languidly as she unbuttoned nyx's shirt. Dropping it to the floor she unsnapped the girl's bra in quick succession "i'll make sure you never forget this" she hissed her lips kissing there way down her shoulder to her nipple that she began to suck fiercely.
Amara Dolohov
Amara Dolohov
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx Mulciber Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:52 pm

Nyx fingers entwined in the dark hair of the other girl, needing something to hold on to when Amara moved down on her. The spoken promise sent shivers down her spine, not once doubting the truth in it and her hand clenched into a fist at the strange sensation of someone sucking her nipples. "Oh, Merlin!" she breathed and her breathing became more shallow as she felt them getting hard quickly. "I ... can we get to the bed?" Nyx' voice was shaking slightly, just like her legs and she would not be able to stand much longer if the older girl kept this up.
Nyx Mulciber
Nyx Mulciber

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Amara Dolohov Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:54 pm

Grinning devilishly she scooped Nyx up in her arms and laid her on her bed, kicking off her shoes she ran her hands down the girl's naked chest her nails playing with her nipples before she laid on top of her, a hand snaking down between them "your so sexy you know" she purred nibbling the girl's lips as her hand returned to where it had been before pressing against her heat.
Amara Dolohov
Amara Dolohov
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx Mulciber Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:02 pm

Nyx laughed out when she was picked up and carried to the bed. She licked her lips again, as she stared up at the other girl, but she quickly started to feel more at ease with the situation and arched her back to press her body into the hand even more, rubbing herself against it. "I want to feel you." she reached out and pulled at the clothes that were still mostly hiding the older girl's body from her view. Nyx did not only rely on her sense of touch when she hurt people and she wanted to feel the soft skin under her fingers. "And you're dark and arousing..." she blushed a bit when she felt herself become slightly wet inside.
Nyx Mulciber
Nyx Mulciber

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Amara Dolohov Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:06 pm

Sitting up Amara pulled her shirt over her head and dropped it on the floor and unclasped her bra letting her older much fuller chest free. She laid ontop of her virginal lover she twirled her hair around her hand "I've been watching you for some time Nyx" she said softly "i've been waiting to make you mine"
Amara Dolohov
Amara Dolohov
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx Mulciber Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:15 pm

"Oh really?" Nyx could not help but smirk slightly mischievously. "I must say, I am glad to have caught your fancy...." she gave back before pressing her lips to the older girl's, while her hands started to explore the pale body on top of her. "You always seemed a little intimidating to me..." she admitted quietly when she pulled back for air. "But at the same time you intrigued me...I seem to be drawn to danger."
Nyx Mulciber
Nyx Mulciber

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Amara Dolohov Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:19 pm

Amara laughed darkly at her words , shifting so she laid beside nyx she slid her hand down the girl's body and undid the skirt and removed it along with her panties. She rubbed her pussy with her hand while kissing her lips.
Amara Dolohov
Amara Dolohov
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx Mulciber Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:33 pm

Nyx sucked in her breath when she felt something make contact with her private parts and her eyes closed for a moment, before reopening, quite obviously dilated. She groaned and rubbed herself against the hand again, wanting to feel more pressure, more of this electric feeling that chased through her and she spread her legs to allow better access. "Make me yours then, I am ready to be claimed." Nyx said, a slight teasing in her voice.
Nyx Mulciber
Nyx Mulciber

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next