Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

A Not So Secret Room Anymore (Amara, M)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

A Not So Secret Room Anymore (Amara, M) Empty A Not So Secret Room Anymore (Amara, M)

Post by Guest Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:36 pm

Coming out of the common room, Kain turned to the right and then walked ten steps forwards, and then turned left, and walked 6 steps forwards. On his right were windows that showed the darker part of the dungeons, like the arena, and one his left side stood three doors, to three different abandoned classrooms. Placing a hand on the head of a gargoyle on the wall, he uttered, "Storm," and a new door was created. This little trick had been shown to him by Atticus, who in turn learned it from his father's - Regulus - journal, who said he had learned it from his brother, who was in fact, Sirius Black. Atticus told Kain that, that room had been made unplottable by Sirius after he had studied his own house at Grimauld Place. Atticus also said that the room 'belonged' to Sirius and his former girlfriend, Marvolo Gaunt. Pushing the door open, he smiled at the room filled with furniture plus that huge fireplace.

A Not So Secret Room Anymore (Amara, M) GreatRoom-fireplace-400

Back to top Go down

A Not So Secret Room Anymore (Amara, M) Empty Re: A Not So Secret Room Anymore (Amara, M)

Post by Amara Dolohov Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:39 pm

Amara left the dungeons, annoyed that Nyx was being flirted with by some boy and unwilling to face the situation she walked along the cool corridors when he saw a familiar figure illuminated by fire light. Her signature devil may care, sultry smile christened her lips as she got closer "And what are you doing my dear shadow?"she purred.
Amara Dolohov
Amara Dolohov
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

A Not So Secret Room Anymore (Amara, M) Empty Re: A Not So Secret Room Anymore (Amara, M)

Post by Guest Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:48 pm

That tingling sensation in his brain that told him the intoxicating girl was close began ringing again as her words rang in his ears. Turning on his heel he grabbed her collars and pulled her inside the room with him, closing the door behind them. To those outside, there was no door anymore, it had disappeared completely. Resting his forehead against hers as he looked into her piercing eyes, Kain simply... smirked. "My dear sin... each time your skin touches mine it is like fire branding me. I swear I can even feel it in my soul... I ache long afterwards, craving your smile, your scent, your skin,..." leaning down her captured her pale lips, "...your lips," he whispered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Amara Dolohov Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:52 pm

As he kissed her she forgot all thoughts of the mulciber girl the only person important was the boy who haunted her dreams. She nipped at his bottom lip her hands running up his back "Dear Shadow" she purred huskily "you can trapes about with whomever you wish but i'll make sure you'll never forget me" she kissed him deeply standing on her tip toes she slipped her tongue into his mouth her hands burning a trail down his arms. "In the end you'll always be mine, even if your hers." she replied possessively. The whole house knew about his claim on lilith it irritated Amara but she accepted it. Long as his dreams were of what she could do to him, she didn't care.
Amara Dolohov
Amara Dolohov
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:05 pm

Her words made his erection rise beneath his jeans he couldn't handle himself she provoked those reactions in him but he liked it, even though he didn't like it with anyone else, "It is almost hypnotizing to watch you speak. What else can you do, other than claim me?" he asked with a soft whisper shoving his hand between her breasts under her shirt, feeling her heartbeat, "It quickened ever since you started standing next to me," he teased laughing with an howl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Amara Dolohov Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:09 pm

"I can make your dreams come true bad boy" she drawled pushing him till his legs hit the couch she forced him to sit down while she straddled him "you make my heart race, what can i say?" she silenced his laughed with her lips kissing him hard enough to bruise. She felt his erection and she hissed grinding on him while her fingers undid his shirt.
Amara Dolohov
Amara Dolohov
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:18 pm

His fingers climbed up her thighs squeezing her flesh hungrily, as he began playing with the hem of her skirt, not yet unclasping it, "Cad, scoundrel, rogue, demon, they call me this and worse. Yet, here you are..." he kissed her possessively, "Telling me I make your heart race," ripping her shirt off her he pushed it down her shoulders leaving her only in her frail tank top.

Back to top Go down

Post by Amara Dolohov Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:25 pm

She jerked her hips over his length with a teasing smile shrugging the remenments of her sweater to the ground she tore his button down shirt breaking the buttons her lips descending on his collar bone where she left a bruise as she bit him. She kissed his chest and neck her lips leaving a hot trail wherever they went. "And what are you going to do then demon" she purred nibbling his ear her hands in his hair "steal the innocence the world seems to think i have?" she chuckled "hmm you do more then make my heart race"
Amara Dolohov
Amara Dolohov
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:44 pm

He remained silent his hand grabbing her hair pulling her head and forcing her body to lean back, exposing her perfect torso to him completely. Laying soft yet violent kisses he bit at her flesh beneath her breasts before unclasping her bra with his free hand letting it fall graciously to the floor. Sucking on her tender nipples he grabbed her other breast and massaged it roughly, "Be my possession tonight," he ordered her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Amara Dolohov Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:04 pm

She hissed with pleasure at his kisses his hands were rough but they left trails of fire in there wake. A soft moan trailed from her lips as he sucked on her breasts, looking up at him at his words she felt her stomach tighten with arousal and the heat of her core overwhelm her. Sitting up she pressed her bare chest to his looking down at him from her perch on his waist "Lay your claim and i'll lay mine" she grinned kissing him.
Amara Dolohov
Amara Dolohov
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:14 pm

Hissing hungrily as he kissed down her body, he grabbed the hem of her skirt and pulled the piece of clothing down her body, exposing her panties and her beautiful thighs, which he began kissing and biting, for instance, he bit so hard the last time her blood began pouring onto his clothes and hair. Leaning forwards, inclining his head upwards, Kain bit her again, this time biting her neck leaving his mark behind as he teased her nipples with his nails, "Don’t hide your marks, pet. I want every man to know that you’re mine," he told her and once again returned to his former position, leaning forward and kissing her heat over the fabric of her underwear however he quickly got rid of it by cutting it with a dagger he had in a sheath beneath his thigh. Slipping his tongue inside her he invaded her without a second thought licking her juices and taking them into his mouth gladly as his fingers clenched around her thighs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Amara Dolohov Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:28 pm

She growled with pleasure as he bit into her neck blood trickled down her pale torso and his words sent shivers down her spine. "I'll show it off lover..i want them all to know" she teased him as he rid her of her skirt and panties she felt him penetrate her with his tongue without a second thought and her spine arched into his mouth "ah!" she tried to hold in the cry of pleasure though still trying to play aloof but truth was she was turning to liquid in his hands and her body responded where her voice did not.
Amara Dolohov
Amara Dolohov
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:36 am

His tongue slowly retracted from her body, before climbing up to her nub nibbling on it softly, one of his hands falling onto his trousers, pulling the zipper down. Taking his shaft out from beneath his underwear he let it hang off his zipper before grabbing it roughly. Kissing her stomach, he put his hand upon her waist, and stared up into her eyes, "Tonight, you exist for me and me alone," he told her breathlessly, steadily pulling her down onto his erect cock that was craving to taste her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Amara Dolohov Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:48 am

She kissed his neck biting him violently marking him as he had her, his blood running down his chest and over her lips which she fed on greedily. As he began to take her she kissed him attempting to silence her whimpers of pain as he broke through her maiden head. Amara had lain many men and women but never had she given her body to a man before Kain.
Amara Dolohov
Amara Dolohov
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:18 am

Her kiss muffled the sole groan that escaped his throat, when her body began resisting his movements, he could barely move inside of her and felt her walls clench around his length. The blood pouring from both of them excited him further and he could not hold it, even if Amara had never had a man inside her before - like it appeared to be the case - Kain would demonstrate just what a real man was. Breaking the kiss, he clenched his fingers around her buttocks, and lifted them both from the sofa, hooking her legs around his waist, "You've always known that this was coming..." he whispered into her lips seductively as he began parting her walls further so his movements were not as restricted, "...I was destined to break that shell of yours... and to have what is rightfully mine," kissing her hard he pinned her against the wall between the fireplace and an armchair the heat covering their bodies, "Don't you agree?" he asked with a dark purr, before impaling her as deep as he could, forcing his entire manhood inside of Amara.

Back to top Go down

Post by Amara Dolohov Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:22 am

Her body felt like it was tearing and she was useless to stop it the pain causing pleasure as well. As he pinned her to the wall and pushed himself deeper inside her she cried out this time a moan rising from her throat, wrapping her legs tightly around him she bucked her hips forcing him deeper. Opening her lust ridden eyes she said huskily "I am glad its you i give that part of myself to" his blood still fresh on her lips she pulled him in for a kiss as she jerked her hips forward begging him for more.
Amara Dolohov
Amara Dolohov
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:37 am

His hands left her ass and instead traveled up her body, caressing her breasts unhurriedly, before his nails dug into her shoulders. Dragging them down her pale arms he intertwined their fingers, slamming her arms against the icy stone wall behind Amara, keeping her arms above her head. "I am honored you decided to give such thing to a tainted man like me," he whispered thrusting himself into her, his hips jolting against Amara. He had no intentions on stopping and instead only thrust his shaft into her faster, her walls slowly but steadily allowing him to move without pain but only with pleasure.

Back to top Go down

Post by Amara Dolohov Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:44 am

She felt rivets forming in her shoulders where his nails dug into her and her body sang with pleasure "My shadow you are a god among men" she moaned softly to him as she felt her arms hit the ice cold stone above her head "you've proven that so your blood matters not to me. My virtue was mine to give and yours to take."

She moved in time with him occasionally locking her legs so tightly she stopped him from moving so she could force him to hold himself inside her pulling him in as far as he could go. "Kain" she breathed his name before releasing her hold on him, tilting her hips to bring him in deeper she craned her neck, running her tongue along his neck she chuckled in his ear. "I prefer seeing you covered in blood my shadow"
Amara Dolohov
Amara Dolohov
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:05 am

Pressing his chest further against her perfect round breasts, he kissed her neck passionately this time less aggressively than before, laying soft kisses on her flesh, before leaving a hickey behind as he kissed down her shoulder... "Amara..." he whispered breathlessly, "I promise, tonight, I'll make you feel the greatest of every sensation...my goddess," he spoke his tone in sync with his body as his heart began begging to explode off his chest, not wishing for him to ever let go of that piece of sin he had found and was going to treasure for the rest of his life.

Some time later...

Back to top Go down

Post by Amara Dolohov Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:30 pm

Her heart pounded as he kissed her neck and touched her body, she'd never known someone so perfect. "kain" she keened his name as he took her deeper her body exploding with sensation. She never wanted this perfect night to end, she never wanted to let go of this man.

Laying ontop of his chest sprawled by the fire Amara was silent as she kept her head on his heart her arms holding him close. This moment was bittersweet andher heart ached.
Amara Dolohov
Amara Dolohov
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:23 pm

Caressing her cheek Kain stared at the ceiling lost in his own dark thoughts as the fire sparkled next to them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Amara Dolohov Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:26 pm

"what are you thinking?" she said softly nuzzling him.
Amara Dolohov
Amara Dolohov
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:28 pm

"Sometimes I wonder if Lilith is the one for me," with those words he was implying Amara fit him better but he wouldn't dare to snatch a pureblood from her nest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Amara Dolohov Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:35 pm

"No she isn't" Amara said softly hiding her face in his neck "But your promised to her no?" she said mournfully "No way someone like me could take you away"
Amara Dolohov
Amara Dolohov
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:54 pm

He nodded slowly, "I allowed myself to be promised to her," he replied, "And even if I wasn't I wouldn't take you, I'd taint you, and I do not care if you say I'm a god, Amara, I have a conscience," he added with a frown.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next