Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Hopeless Case (Harry, Open)

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Hopeless Case (Harry, Open)  - Page 3 Empty Re: Hopeless Case (Harry, Open)

Post by Kaida Kaliyah Grimm Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:47 pm

Artemis growled at Sydney's words, letting her slip past as she was just glad to have some of her blood on her hands. Then Harry's words struck her hard and she glared at the leaving body of Sydney. After a moment of calming down, her head raised to face Harry. ''Mine..'' She simply growled and advanced onto Harry, smothering his face in gentle kisses before nipping at the corner of Harry's lips like a wolf shows affection. ''You're mine..'' She said, burying her face in his neck. She cared about Harry, wanting to protect him as much as she could.

Kaida Kaliyah Grimm

Character sheet
Jobs: Student
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:31 pm

Kissing her own cheek slowly, Harry wrapped his arms around her staring deeply into the eyes of another student - a badger - who was in the library. Nodding slowly at each other, Harry kissed her neck softly before pulling away and grinned at the other boy, rage in his eyes, almost telling him that hufflepuffs should not cross his path that day, "...Possessive?" he asked raising his brows.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaida Kaliyah Grimm Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:16 pm

Artemis smiled and burrowed her face into his neck. Her smile grew at the soft kiss and looked over her shoulder at the hufflepuff Harry was staring at. Looking back at Harry, she laughed at his question before her hand landed on his cheek, the one she had kissed before Sydney. ''Extremely possessive...'' She whispered, her gentle voice holding an edge. Then panic built up in her chest, making her bite the corner of her lip to stop her from rambling. ''You don't mind..do you?'' She finally asked. Artemis laid her claim to the boy who lived without even knowing how he viewed her.
Kaida Kaliyah Grimm
Kaida Kaliyah Grimm

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Student
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:45 pm

Shaking his head he laughed slightly, as much as he could despite the situation, "I don't mind at all," he told her biting his lip as he wasn't sure if Artemis even cared that much for him. He thought she cared more for David and the rest of her friends, and Atticus and such. Harry was probably just a kid to her even though they were from the same year.

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:53 pm

Artemis smiled at his laugh, relaxing at the carefree sound. ''I'm glad...I don't know what i'd do if someone i cared about didn't want me to claim 'em..'' She said, laughing softly out of awkwardness. Looking over Harry's shoulder, she furrowed her brow at some girls staring at him..dreamily and her possessiveness shot up. Her eyes darkened and she glared at the girls who shuffled away in fear before Artemis laced her fingers with Harry's. ''I'm always here, Harry...Always..'' She said, looking through her eyelashes at him, a gentle smile on her lips.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet
Jobs: Assassin/Psychologist
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:30 pm

Leaning down and gripping her hand he brought it up to his face and nuzzled it before kissing it lightly, "Okay... Let's be somewhere else then," he nodded at her having had enough of the library for that entire month!

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:36 pm

Artemis couldn't help but turn her head away from the light kiss on her hand that caused her face to flush with heat. His words made her smile and nod and she kept holding his hand as she dragged them out of the library. ''Merlin that place can be so boring!'' She said, chuckling lightly as her whole mood lifted as she spun underneath Harry's arm as if they were dancing before grinning wolfishly at Harry. ''What do you want to do?'' She asked, tilting her head in amusement.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:43 pm

Harry didn't know how to answer because he simply wanted to go back to the common room and relax, but then a small, somewhat insane idea came to his mind, "If I show you something, do you promise to not tell anyone? Promise on your mother's soul?" he asked with a now strangely serious expression.

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:47 pm

Artemis tilted her head and then smiled, staring intently at the serious expression. ''I promise. I will not tell anyone! Not even my wolf dog!'' She said, her hand placed on her heart with her eyes filled with honesty. She was a master of secrets..even Ember knew this.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:53 pm

Taking out the Marauders map from his robe he whispered the words and it became 'alive' again showing everyone in the castle and all the entrances. Winking at Artemis he motioned for her to follow him as he he ran up the stairs to the fourth floor.

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:56 pm

Artemis gasped at the map and rushed forward, pressing her side against Harry's to look closer. Following him eagerly, her eyes were filled with wonder and excitement causing her to practically run up the stairs. ''What is this map? It looks...amazing..'' She whispered, her voice vibrating like a cat's.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:08 pm

Hushing her he winked with a smile filled with excitement as he whispered a password to one of the portraits who then opened a passage for them. Pulling Artemis in the portrait behind them closed along with two double wooden doors, and they were now inside the perfect's bathroom, the best bathroom, not haunted, and with a huge bath. "It's a special map," he smiled widely, clicking the map with his wand making it go blank again and shoving it in his pocket.

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:12 pm

Artemis bit back a laugh and then gasped gently at the bathroom before raising her eyebrow at Harry. ''You're full of surprises, Harry.'' She said, pointing at the map that was now blank and then out of sight. Her eyes were drawn back to the bathroom and she tilted her head. ''Why here?'' She finally asked after looking around.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:22 pm

Allowing his gryffindor robe to fall to the floor, he smiled, "This is the prefect's bathroom, see the bath? Bubbly. Huge. So good. I wanted to go back to the common room but couldn't take you there so I figured why not," he told her what Mal had told him, being a prefect and all. "If you don't want to take the bath we'll just sit in there, the steam is comforting as it is," he offered her the second option.

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:35 pm

Artemis rolled her eyes and kicked off her shoes the moment he mentioned a bubbly bath and let her robe fall to the floor like a puddle. ''It's a shame i can't go to the common rooms..I'd see my sister more..'' She muttered absentmindedly before snapping out of her daze. ''C'mon. I want a bath!'' She said, winking as she slid her shorts and her shirt fell off, to reveal her lingerie. Quickly sliding into the water with a blush on her cheeks, she was glad she had casted a waterproof charm on her bra and panties despite most of the time, she usually skinny dipped in lakes. ''C'mon! The water feels amazing!'' She said, cupping some bubbles in her hand and blew them towards Harry.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:45 pm

Harry nodded at her words, it was a real shame they couldn't enter the common rooms of other houses, "Like that, we could spend more time together too," he added innocently, not seeing any harm or devilishness in his words. When she stripped down to her lingerie Harry's jaw went slack, as his eyes were glued to her curves, but quickly he snapped out of it. Looking down, he saw his pants grow and cursed turning around, "I'll join ya' in a second," he said nervously. Taking off his tie, he then pulled his shirt over his head, and dropped his pants, kicking his trainers and socks off. Walking backwards to the bath, he fell in the water and sat opposite to Artemis, relaxing in the water, knowing all the prefects were at their special classes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:51 pm

Artemis nodded happily. ''Yes we should!'' She said, smiling before her eyes slid down his body. Seeing a rise, she quickly looked away with a blush on her cheeks and she shuffled to get more comfortable in the bath. Almost laughing at his nervousness, she watched him fall into the bath and in one smooth motion, she flicked some water at him as her laughter filled the bathroom. ''I'm glad you took me here, Harry...It's nice to..relax.'' She said, stretching which caused her chest to pop out even more but quickly rested her arms on the sides of the bath.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:04 pm

Staring at her breasts Harry found himself incapable of looking away, and as the gryffindor he was, and since he was single, he had his eye on Felicity but he hadn't had the guts to talk to her, he swam across the bath. Sitting next to Artemis he simply looked at her, and then at her breasts, repeating the cycle frequently... "Artemis... humm...can I... " he began to ask but held himself back wondering just what in the hell was he doing. This wasn't him, he was calm and quiet...

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:08 pm

Artemis watched Harry come towards her and her breath hitched in her throat, seeing him look at her breasts. Her hand raised and took Harry's hand, letting it slid towards her breast before it cupped it completely. ''Y-You..may..'' She purred, already enjoying the feeling of him just touching her. This was something Artemis knew he wasn't used to so she made his hand squeeze her breast, causing a little moan leave her lips, as a sign to keep doing what his instincts told her.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:15 pm

Fondling her breast he found it hard to work like Ricardo told him over her bra, and looked up at the girl, his hand slithering up her back and unclasping her bra after a few moments, allowing it to sink down the gigantic bathtub. Groping her breasts with his two hands he pulled her perfect round nipples, before leaning in and kissing the girl softly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:19 pm

Artemis bit her lip, closing her eyes for a short moment as the simple touches set off every little nerve, making it feel like electricity was in her veins. Moaning gently at the tug on her nipples, her lips brushed against Harry's as her legs wrapped slowly around him and pulled him against her. She wanted...more and her lips parted, allowing Harry entrance into her mouth just like her legs parted for anything.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:23 pm

His tongue was sucked into her mouth as he twirled it inside her dominion never leaving her breasts still, unknowingly grinding the attractive girl, groaning into her lips. "Artemis you're so... perfect," he said barely above a whisper.

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:26 pm

Artemis ground against Harry, her tongue dancing with his and her arms slid around his neck. His groan caused a wetness to form in between her legs and she smiled at his whisper but kissed his jawline, nipping at his neck and sucked on his collarbone. ''I'm not..'' She whispered into his ear as she sucked the sensitive part on his neck.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:32 pm

Switching them around, Harry sat sliding the rest of their clothes down their legs sat her on his lap, pulling Artemis by her neck, as he inclined his head, "You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen," he said simply grinding his erect length against her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:41 pm

Artemis straddled his lap, moaning a little at the feel of his shaft against her heat and knew the Chosen one would most likely be saving himself. ''You may change that opinion one day, my dear Harry..'' She purred kissing down his chest as her hands gently wrapped around his length, stroking him slowly.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:49 pm

Moaning into her touch, he shook his head, "You stole my first kiss, it's yours now," he placed a hand over her breast feeling her heartbeat, "You stole the title of most beautiful woman in my eyes, it's yours now too," he stole a kiss and nipped at her bottom lip as she had done to him earlier.

Last edited by Harry James Potter on Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:27 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:52 am

Artemis smiled up at Harry, blushing at his sweet words and brushed her lips against his as her hand rubbed his length a little faster. Having nothing more to say to the lion, she slipped under the water with a smirk and kissed the tip, wrapping her lips around him. Her head bobbed up and down, eager to please him.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next