Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

A Hopeless Case (Klaus)

Go down

A Hopeless Case (Klaus) Empty A Hopeless Case (Klaus)

Post by Guest Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:13 pm

Sydney Di Angelo sat in the library with her face in a book> She was reading a muggle book called Twilight, and it sucked. She shook her head and wrinkled her nose in disgust before putting it back on the shelf. Honestly, the things muggles called literature astounded her. She then picked up another book called Divergent and began reading. This one was actually. So maybe not all Muggle authors were lost and hopeless like that Stephanie Meyers. She was so into her new book she didn’t notice someone standing above her until they blocked her light, “Excuse me, do you mind moving a little bit? You’re in my light. Thank you.”

Back to top Go down

A Hopeless Case (Klaus) Empty Re: A Hopeless Case (Klaus)

Post by Niklaus Rosier Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:20 pm

Klaus smirked at the Hufflepuff girl He was having quite a hilarious time observing her taste of literature. "Why so harsh, love? I was just interrested," he said and put on his flirty smile. He was in a mood to play. Well, he was always in a mood to play. But this would be interresting experiment. From all his lovers, he never had a Hufflepuff before. This way, he could tease his sister even more. And Klaus loved challenges. They entertained him.
Niklaus Rosier
Niklaus Rosier

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Mercenary
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:21 pm

Sydney looked up and raised an eyebrow at the boy, "Well, Love. You can be interested from another spot. As I said, you're blocking my light." She rolled her eyes and returned to her book. She tried to read the words in front of her but couldnt concentrate anymore. "Well great, now I cant focus. Thanks alot, Snake."

Back to top Go down

Post by Niklaus Rosier Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:23 pm

Klaus kept smiling. She could hardly make him upset over such reckless thing. He actually loved to tease girls. Specialy when they were to be his. Which she was to be. He decided so and Klaus never lost. With his hand, he gently traced her chin. "And what can you focus on?" he whispered into her ear seductively.
Niklaus Rosier
Niklaus Rosier

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:31 pm

"I.. I cant focus on my... my book." She stuttered as he traced her chin. His touch made her skin tingle. She took a deep breath and closed her eyes. His touch felt good. "I'm Sydney, by the way" She said, eyes still closed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Niklaus Rosier Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:39 pm

"Niklaus is my name," he whispered to her again, kissing her ear gently. "It's nice to meet you, Sydney," he added, now looking at her face, his fingers still tracing her face. "So, now, when I interupted you, I feel like I should make it up to you," he continued whispering seductively, getting close to her so their lips were almost touching as he looked deep into her eyes.
Niklaus Rosier
Niklaus Rosier

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:46 pm

Sydney opened her eyes to face Niklaus’ face right in front of hers. She gasped and blushed a bit. “Um..” She cleared her throat and smirked, gaining a sudden burst of confidence, “And just how do you plan to do that?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Niklaus Rosier Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:57 pm

"I have a few ideas," he replied, not really having issue with sudden change of her behavior. He pinned her against bookshelf suddenly. "One of them is this," he added and connected his lips with hers.
Niklaus Rosier
Niklaus Rosier

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:01 pm

Sydney gasped in shock when she was suddenly pressed against the bookshelf and his lips were on hers, "Niklaus..." She mumbled against his lips, "Klaus..." She decided to give up fighting and just enjoy the kiss. SHe wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him back. She even deepened the kiss by opening her mouth slightly, inviting his tongue to come and play.

Back to top Go down

Post by Niklaus Rosier Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:29 pm

She tried to resist, Klaus had to give her that. But as all the girls before her, she didn't stand a chance. As her arms were around his neck, he grabbed her legs, pulling them up around his waist, so he could easily get to her with his long hands, from which one of them started to tease her breast.
Niklaus Rosier
Niklaus Rosier

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:07 pm

"Oh my god, Klaus." She tried to push him away and get down, but he had his grip on her. And besides, his fingers felt really good. She moaned softly and kissed him, biting his lip playfully and running her fingers through his hair. SHe wrapped her legs thighter around his waist and pulled on the neck of his shirt, "Maybe we should go somewhere else? We are in the library, after all?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Niklaus Rosier Wed May 14, 2014 9:00 am

Klaus chuckled at her words. He knew she won't fight long. "Be quiet and everything will be fine. Nobody goes in this section," he whispered back to her as he continued to tease her breat and with other hand lift her skirt, to touch her tight as he pressed himself and his lenght against her, to show her how he wanted her.
Niklaus Rosier
Niklaus Rosier

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 14, 2014 5:41 pm

Sydney gasped as Klaus touched her and moaned against his lips. She wrapped her legs tighter around him and grinded against im softly. She had done this kind of stuff before with Ian, but she had never gone all the way. She bit his lip and reached down between them to grab his length. She began to move her hand up and down and smirked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Niklaus Rosier Thu May 29, 2014 3:47 pm

"You're enterprising, I like that," he smirked into her lips, enjoying her touch as he ripped her pants away, entering her with his two fingers, while kissing her hard.
Niklaus Rosier
Niklaus Rosier

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2014 3:50 pm

Sydney moaned against his lips and grinded harder. "Klaus... please." She wanted him suddenly. She wanted him now. Right there in the library. She got down on her knees and looked up at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Niklaus Rosier Thu May 29, 2014 3:53 pm

He looked at her, before he picked her up again, putting her at one of the tables, he helped himself to spread her legs and get between them. "Want something?" he teased her by whispering into her ear, bitting her gently as he prodded her with his lenght first. "Don't be too loud, you don't want to get caught, do you?" he teased her before he kissed her again to swallow all her moans as he entered her.
Niklaus Rosier
Niklaus Rosier

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2014 3:57 pm

Sydney screamedsoftly against his mouth as he entered her. He was big.and she was tight.therefore, it hurt likehell. She couldn't believe hgrer first time would be in the library. With a slytherin none the less. After a while, it began to feel amazing. "More..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Niklaus Rosier Thu May 29, 2014 4:10 pm

Some time later...

"You forgot to mention, you were a virgin," Klaus smirked as he handed her back her, now repared, panties. Sex in the library was always adventure, but usually didn't really contain getting rid of all the clothes. And this case wasn't really different. So, after few minutes, it didn't really look like anything happened at all. "So, wanna repeat it sometime?" he asked.
Niklaus Rosier
Niklaus Rosier

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2014 4:15 pm

"Yeah... I forgot to tell you that."she was sore all over. She smiled softly, "yeah maybe. If you're lucky." She kissed him softly and gatheted her stuff. "You know where to find me." She smiled softly and stood on tip toe to kiss him agai.

Back to top Go down

Post by Niklaus Rosier Thu May 29, 2014 4:22 pm

"Oh you bet I know," he put on wicked smile before he gave her quick kiss and diappeared somewhere in the library.
Niklaus Rosier
Niklaus Rosier

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down