Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Hopeless Case (Harry, Open)

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Hopeless Case (Harry, Open)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Hopeless Case (Harry, Open)

Post by Guest Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:07 pm

Harry sighed heavily, shaking his head not with disbelief but with disappointment, when he heard that anyone from Hogwarts considered suicide a valid solution to a temporary problem, "Don't be foolish. Life is beautiful..." he mused. Everyday he missed his parents even though he didn't meet them, no one should even consider suicide, because they never knew who'd miss them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:09 pm

"I doubt anyone would even care. My brother hates me, I lost my boyfriend, I'd be happy to get away from my father, and I have no friends here." She sighed and wiped more tears away from her eyes. "I hate it here sometimes. I just wanna get away. But I need my education."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:46 pm

"Change schools?" he offered her that, less violent and much more rational solution. And from what he had just seen from Sydney, he thought that she'd do well at Beauxbatons.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:35 pm

"Trust me, potter, I've considered it." She though how she would do at a school like Wolfclaw or Durmstrang or Beauxbatons. "I think I would do rather well at Beaxubatons myself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:54 am

"Then, why not do it? Beauxbatons would be good for you. You'd spend some years there, mature and then you'd come back," he offered her some advice but only if she was willing to take it, if not, he really couldn't care less. He had more important things to think about, including a mass murderer on his tail.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:01 am

"Maybe I will." She shook her head and wiped away her tears, "How are you? I completely forgot about the while Sirius black thing." She reached out and rested her hand on top of his

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:21 am

Harry sighed and turned away shoving his hands inside his pockets, "I'm alive," he answered with a curt nod.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:24 am

"Sorry. i didnt mean to make you uncomfortable. Just offer some sympathy and comfort as your friend." She said as she blushed as he pulled his hand away. "I'm glad you are. Alive I mean."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:52 am

"Sympathy is something he doesn't seem to be able to show. Comfort is something I can't have knowing he's coming," he answered with a grim expression.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:38 am

Sydney couldnt take it anymore. She got up and pulled Harry into her arms embracing him. "I'm so sorry you have to deal with this. So, So, So sorry, Harry. But you dont have to do it alone." Sydney would gladly fight with Harry when it came time to choose sides.

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:45 am

Artemis was quite tired, her head pounding from constant research and training but shoved her hands into her short pockets and wandered into the library. Her ears caught the sound of Harry and then someone who made her blood boil with anger. Rounding a corner, her almost gold eyes narrowed at the sight before her as her possessive nature pushed through it's defensive's and then a cold smile formed on her lips. ''Harry! I've been looking for you!'' She lied smoothly and rushed towards him, stealing him away from Sydney and wrapping her arms around him. ''Ember told me you'd be here so i just had to come and see you.'' She said kissing Harry's cheek before her warmness disappeared when her face turned to see Sydney. ''Oh...Hello Badger.'' Her voice was rough with anger that she had held back.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Assassin/Psychologist
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:35 pm

"Hello, Artemis." She smiled and acted like her blood wasnt boiling. Death.. blood... dark red... She shook her head trying to make the violent thoughts dispapear. It would be so easy... wand... cruciatus.... "No! I cant!" She said aloud without meaning to. "I mean... um..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:24 pm

Hugging Artemis tightly Harry kissed her forehead before Sydney yelled, "Shhh! We're in the library!" he hushed her as a few people cleared their throats which was a way to tell whomever 'spoke' so loud, to hush.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:26 pm

Sydney began to shake with fear as the visions became more vivid and violent and clear. The blood splattering against the book shelves, Artemis's screamed echoing throughout the room.... her writhing of the floor in pain from the cruciatus. Shr stood up quickly and bumped into a shelf.

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:41 pm

Artemis smiled at Harry, planting a gentle kiss on his cheek. Her way of marking her territory. Her attention got shifted towards Sydney, as much as it displeased her and furrowed her brow at the shaking. ''For Salazar's sake...'' She hissed and ran a hand through her hair, looking over her shoulder at the people staring. ''Get back to work..'' Artemis growled and everyone turned before advancing towards Sydney. ''Calm...the fuck down..'' She said into Sydney's ear, pulling out her wand preparing to say 'stupefy' so she can drag the girl out.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:01 pm

"Artemis..." She remembered the evnts that happened by the lake. Her and Artemis sealing that deal. She shook her head. "Blood..." She whispered to herself. She couldnt stop thinking about that stuff. The violent ways she could hurt people.

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:08 pm

Artemis frowned at the word blood and looked over her shoulder at Harry with a look that said 'What the fuck is up with this chick?'. Not wanting to get more Sydney germs all over her, she took a step back and her eyes narrowed. ''Look here, Syd...Either you calm down...or I raise my fist and end up dragging you out of here so you don't get any more of that attention you seek. Your choice but...i'm dying to do the latter.'' She hissed, clenching her fists.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:09 pm

"You werent dying to punch me back at the lake were you, Dear Artemis?" She said with a sneer and a smirk. "No you werent. You were dying to do something else." What was wrong with her. This wasnt her. What was she saying?

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:13 pm

Artemis laughed at the mention of her lake and her eyes darkened. ''Oh good lord...You actually believed what i was saying? How stupid can you get?'' Chuckling, Artemis lifted her hand and grabbed Sydney's hair, pulling her close. ''I was doing exactly what my dear Mio had actually achieved. If only Ian hadn't appeared...I was going to ram my fist so hard into your chest and showed you your still beating heart.'' She growled, throwing Sydney's hair back as if disgusted by the girl.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:19 pm

"Sure you were princess." SYdney glared at Artemis, not noticing her eyes changing color. They were turning a brilliant gold followed by a dark red, then almost black before returning to their normal brown. "Im sure thats what you were planning."

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:24 pm

Artemis growled louder, not even caring about the eye change. ''Oh you little bitch...'' She hissed, moving her hands to push Sydney against the wall and when she had, her dagger was pressed against her neck. ''It was what i was planning and trust me...Sydney Di Angelo. You do not want to know what else i am planning.'' Her other hand gripped Sydney's wrists tightly, digging her nails in to cause blood to pour down.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:27 pm

Sydney laughed as pain shot through her body, "Youre cute Artemis really. But not my type. I dont swing that way. At all. I used you to get your approval for Ian. What can I say? Im a bitch?" She laughed even more and pushed Artemis back. She side stepped to get around the girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:37 pm

Once Sydney got around Artemis she was faced with Harry, not livid, not calm, simply in a state where you shouldn't mess with him, "I don't like bitches. Not at all," he growled in a low tone his dagger in one hand, "Piss off," he ordered her, "...or I will gut you with an honest to Godric smile on my face," he warned the badger.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:38 pm

"Oh Harry. You're adorable. Really." She winked and kissed his cheek befor eblowing a kiss to Artemis. "Avouir lovelies." She giggled before walking off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:42 pm

Smirking, he looked at Artemis, "Artemis, she kissed my cheek, the one you kissed," he took out a handkerchief and cleansed his cheek.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaida Kaliyah Grimm Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:47 pm

Artemis growled at Sydney's words, letting her slip past as she was just glad to have some of her blood on her hands. Then Harry's words struck her hard and she glared at the leaving body of Sydney. After a moment of calming down, her head raised to face Harry. ''Mine..'' She simply growled and advanced onto Harry, smothering his face in gentle kisses before nipping at the corner of Harry's lips like a wolf shows affection. ''You're mine..'' She said, burying her face in his neck. She cared about Harry, wanting to protect him as much as she could.
Kaida Kaliyah Grimm
Kaida Kaliyah Grimm

Character sheet
Jobs: Student
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:31 pm

Kissing her own cheek slowly, Harry wrapped his arms around her staring deeply into the eyes of another student - a badger - who was in the library. Nodding slowly at each other, Harry kissed her neck softly before pulling away and grinned at the other boy, rage in his eyes, almost telling him that hufflepuffs should not cross his path that day, "...Possessive?" he asked raising his brows.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next