Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Hopeless Case (Harry, Open)

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Hopeless Case (Harry, Open)  Empty Hopeless Case (Harry, Open)

Post by Guest Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:07 pm

Sydney Di Angelo sat in the library with her face in a book> She was reading a muggle book called Twilight, and it sucked. She shook her head and wrinkled her nose in disgust before putting it back on the shelf. Honestly, the things muggles called literature astounded her. She then picked up another book called Divergent and began reading. This one was actually. So maybe not all Muggle authors were lost and hopeless like that Stephanie Meyers. She was so into her new book she didn’t notice someone standing above her until they blocked her light, “Excuse me, do you mind moving a little bit? You’re in my light. Thank you.”

Back to top Go down

Hopeless Case (Harry, Open)  Empty Re: Hopeless Case (Harry, Open)

Post by Guest Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:17 pm

Entering the library, Harry sighed and began looking through all the shelves for the book Malphas sent him to find, something about offensive spells. Harry thought at first that the book was probably in the restricted section, and he'd have to be arsed to get his invisibility cloak and go in there again like the year before and the one before that. But first he had to search the rest of the library, and as he climbed a ladder and began looking over the upper shelves, someone spoke to him. Looking down from the ladder, he spotted a girl reading a book and he frowned before climbing down, "I'm so sorry, I was just searching for a book," he answered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:19 pm

Sydney looked up and saw the most famous boy in school, "It's ok Harry." She smiled and closed her book after saving her page. "I just could not see as well. How are you today?" She knew that Harry was friends with her old group of friends. So she avoided the subject of them. She curled her legs up against her chest and rested her chin on her knees.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:38 pm

Looking at the girl strangely he wondered just who she was and why did she call him Harry and not Potter, like the others who were not his friends but knew who he was - basically half of the school. "Er...I'm fine," he answered quickly before leaning against the bookshelf, "I'm sorry for the language but...who the hell are you?" he asked raising a brow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:48 pm

"Sydney Di Angelo. Hufflepuff. 3rd year." She smiled up at Harry, "Sorry to seem so forward by calling you Harry. I know you usually go by Potter around here. I figured I'd try to shake things up a bit." She wondered if Harry had heard of her from Mio or David or Ian. She hoped not. She needed as many friends as she could get around school. She didnt want a few mistakes to ruin that for her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:58 pm

"Oh" he brought his arm up his hand going behind his head, "I'm sorry but I have no idea who you are," he answered and smiled brightly, "Still, nice to meet you," he offered her his hand for her to shake.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:00 pm

Sydney sighed a breath of relief when Harry said she didnt know who she was, "Thank god." She smiled and laughed a bit, "Nice to meet you too." She shook his hand and got to her feet, "So watcha looking for Harry?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:08 pm

Giving her hand a very firm shake, he smiled at her question wondering if the girl could help. Maybe she spent more time at the library than others did, others like him and Ron - slackers - and could find the book he was looking for faster, "A book entitled 'The Standard Book of Spells, Grade 6'. It should be around here somewhere," Harry responded. Of course that book was for sixth years only but Malphas wanted to study the spells along with Harry and the gryffindor didn't deny him such a thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:23 pm

Sydney giggled and shook her head, "You would be in the wrong section, sir." She took his hand and lead him two rows over. She climbed the ladder up to the 7th shelf and grabbed the book his heart desired, Bibbity boppity bang. Here we go, Mr Harry Potter."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:36 pm

Taking the book into his hands he reached out into his back and slipped the large book into the bag and nodded, "Thanks. I guess you're like Hermione...always at the library," he laughed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:55 pm

"Not really. Just alot lately. I come here to get away from my problems. To escape the real world." She rubbed the back of her neck nervously and blushed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:19 pm

"What kind of problems? My problems can't exactly be forgotten by grabbing a pair of books," he answered, bemused

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:41 am

"Of course yours cant be hidden from, Harry." She sighed an dhid her face in her arms. "My problems involve people too, though. LIke Ian. Mio. My brother. My father. Everything nd everyone."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:32 am

When she mentioned the names of some of his friends Harry furrowed a brow: truth was he was very close to David, Mio was his roommate, Ian was a friend of a friend, but they had spoken on a few occasions and he really liked the boy, and Artemis was a real cutie - to him at least - so he wondered just what had happened between them and Sydney, "What's wrong?" he asked with a grim expression.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:56 am

Sydney felt the tears begin to fill her eyes, "Um its kind of a long story." She knew if she began telling the story she would start to cry. "Besides, you dont really wanna hear about my problems. Do you?" She missed Ian more than anything. Almost as much as she missed Sammy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:25 pm

Harry shook his head as Sydney used that familiar speech pattern, that showed that although she was saying she thought he didn't wanna hear, she was logical enough to understand that he did, "I did ask did I not?" he replied with his own question motioning for her to continue.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:28 pm

"Very well, get comfy cuz this is a long 0ne." She sighed and sat down on the ground and curled her knees into her chest, "Me and Ian used to date. Then I made the stupid mistake of kissing David and lost him. Just as I was about to get Ian back, Mio kissed me and I thought he liked me. He convinced me to break up with Ian and then I found out it was al a test. And I failed. I never wanted to kiss Mio until I thought he liked me." She felt the tears begin to fall and went to wipe them away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:36 pm

Harry heard her words but was confused by a certain part of it, "Reel it back a bit, you dated him? So, you liked him?" he asked with a firm tone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:39 pm

"I didnt like him, harry. I loved him. Love him. But I screwed up." The tears began to fall harder and she couldnt stop them. She hid her face in her arms and let them fall.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:45 pm

"If you liked him, loved him even, why did you let Mio convince you to break up with him? I mean c'mon if you really loved him you'd stay with him," Harry answered and if she answered with indignation for once he wouldn't care that was the way he saw it and that was the way it was. If you loved someone you'd always try to stay with them, no matter what: some came with that idiocy that they wanted the best for their loved one so they kept their distance. Lies, if you love someone you can't have distance. Harry loved no one but he still understood how it worked...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:47 pm

"I know... I screwed up. I hate myself, Harry. I really did. I even considered...." She stopped before she said too much. She couldnt let anyone know that she almost went and jumped off the Astronomy tower. "I miss him so much."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:52 pm

"Considering Mio intervened, I'm not gonna tell you to go talk to Ian, that would be a mistake," he shook his head and shrugged at her. What else could he tell her anyway.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:54 pm

"I wish I had jumped off the tower now." She gasped and covered her mouth as her eyes widened. "I mean... um..." She shook her head and looked away, ashamed of herself for being so weak.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:07 pm

Harry sighed heavily, shaking his head not with disbelief but with disappointment, when he heard that anyone from Hogwarts considered suicide a valid solution to a temporary problem, "Don't be foolish. Life is beautiful..." he mused. Everyday he missed his parents even though he didn't meet them, no one should even consider suicide, because they never knew who'd miss them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:09 pm

"I doubt anyone would even care. My brother hates me, I lost my boyfriend, I'd be happy to get away from my father, and I have no friends here." She sighed and wiped more tears away from her eyes. "I hate it here sometimes. I just wanna get away. But I need my education."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next