Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Broken Bridges (Morderus)

Go down

Broken Bridges (Morderus) Empty Broken Bridges (Morderus)

Post by Emery Larken Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:26 pm

The view from the bridge was stunning, but Emery found little happiness in it. She missed WolfClaw and home. But her recent letter did nothing to help her mood.

Emery,

Heard you entered in the Tri-Wizard tournament. You think they will pick you? Sure you're a Larken, but you weren't even good enough to get into Wolfen like your sister and myself. Anyways, good for you having some spine to enter. And, if you do get selected, make sure you put up a fight in the challenges. Wouldn't want you to meet your demise before the end of the first challenge. Guess, I should say, have a good year and good luck...

Raymond

Sure he was her older brother, but there were times when she was sure that he must have come from another family. He was always cruel to her, and her parents never really saw the full spectrum of his cruelty. Emery crumpled the owl in her hand and crossed her arms, resting them on the bridge's side-guards. She took in a deep breath and sighed...
Emery Larken
Emery Larken

House : Araneae

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Broken Bridges (Morderus) Empty Re: Broken Bridges (Morderus)

Post by Guest Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:01 am

Morderus stood tall, facing what was opposing the bridge. Such view was quite interesting to see. He noticed a girl standing by. Emery Larken. A fellow Araneae. He looked down curiously, as it seemed she was a bit annoyed with something. He could understand why. Slowly approaching her, Morderus spoke up. "Hey. Pretty girl standing out here? What has you upset?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Emery Larken Sun Jul 07, 2013 4:31 pm

Emery jumped slightly at a voice from behind her. She knew it to belong to someone from her house, but wasn't sure which Araneae it belonged to. She turned her chocolate eyes on the boy. She suddenly felt some heat rise to her cheeks to be face to face with her house seeker, Morderus Harris. "It's nothing really..." she said sticking the crumpled owl into her pocket and turning to lean against the bridge's guard. "How long have you been there?" she asked, managing a small smile, trying to hide how upset the letter from her brother had made her.

Last edited by Emery Larken on Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Emery Larken
Emery Larken

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:38 pm

Morderus smirked a bit at Emery's little jump. "You can say I've been here long enough." Morderus commented. He knew this girl simply from the halls. A teammate had told him her name. "Something has you upset Emery? You can tell me. I'm not as stone cold as my godfather." Through out Wolfclaw, people were afraid Morderus was like Victor. But he wasn't a copy of Watson. In fact he was much different.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emery Larken Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:57 pm

Emery shrugged and pulled out the owl from her pocket. "It really isn't anything. I got this letter from my older brother. He thinks if I got selected as a champion, I wouldn't make it even past the first task. But, he thinks I wouldn't get picked in the first place," she said sadly turning back to look out over the water. "To him and my older sister, I'm nothing but a mistake that my parents never meant to make. He reminds me of how not like him and her I am since they both got into Wolfen house and I got into Araneae..." she added, wiping a tear from her rosey cheek.

Last edited by Emery Larken on Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Emery Larken
Emery Larken

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:44 am

"Wolfen?" Morderus chuckled. "I only know one person from that house who is worth my admiration. And he isn't a student. Bet your siblings are idiots." Morderus let out a small smirk. "Although I don't want you in the tournament either. A pretty girl getting hurt?" Morderus sat down on the ground, looking at the water. "Plus, Araneae is fantastic. We're both in it."

Back to top Go down

Post by Emery Larken Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:52 pm

Emery looked at Morderus as he said his compliment, and couldn't help but smile. "I might be pretty, but I'm tough, too," she teased. "I agree that Araneae is awesome. There are so many people that are pleasant in our house," she said a little brighter. "Including you," she added. "Did you enter?" she asked.

Last edited by Emery Larken on Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Emery Larken
Emery Larken

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:49 pm

Morderus smirked at Emery's compliment. "Pleasant? Me? I think you're the first person that has told me that." He chuckled, but turned a bit, perhaps too, serious when she questioned him about the tournament. "I did...but I don't think I'm gonna get chosen. Now that I think about it, I don't even like the tournament. My favorite thing that comes from this mess is the Yule Ball!" Morderus said, with a dark smile, remembering he still didn't have a date for the ball.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emery Larken Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:04 pm

"I don't know that I will be picked, either. But, in a way, I'd be alright with that. And, I think it's true. You are pleasant," she said. When Morderus mentioned the Yule Ball, Emery's brown eyes lit up. The Ball! She had all but forgotten about that what with the letter from home and the idea of possibly being picked as a champion for the tournament. "I've heard about the Ball. It's Christmas Eve night, right?"
Emery Larken
Emery Larken

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:42 am

Pleasant? Guess I'm gonna like being around this girl. People usually call me a Jerk. The ball was in fact, on Christmas Eve. It was actually a fantastic way to take stress of the tournament. Since people who were in it were probably worried about what was to come. "Yeah, I heard it is. I still don't have a date. Do you Emery?" It was quite clear what Morderus's intentions were.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emery Larken Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:17 pm

Emery blushed at Morderus' question about the ball. She looked out over the water and played with her onyx and moonstone necklace slightly. "I don't as of yet..." she said, wondering if she was reading him right. In a way, she hoped that he might ask her, which was what she suspected he was hinting at.

Last edited by Emery Larken on Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Emery Larken
Emery Larken

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:10 pm

Morderus chuckled. "A girl like you doesn't have a date? That's extremely rare. Well, I've been told I'm not that bad looking. Perhaps you'd like to go the ball with a gentleman like me! Would you like that Emery?" Morderus asked, lifting his eyebrows in a playful manner.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emery Larken Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:55 pm

Emery felt the blush in her cheeks deepen as she turned slightly to look at him, brown eyes a light with the afternoon sun. "I would love to go with a gentleman such as yourself, Morderus," she said sweetly. "Now, you aren't asking me our of pity are you?" she teased. "You would really like to go with me?"
Emery Larken
Emery Larken

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:30 pm

"Pity..." Morderus chuckled, as he came a bit closer to Emery. "I don't have pity on girls who were just asked to go to a ball. Especially when they're like you." Morderus grinned. It seemed he had successfully made Emery get happier. "Of course I want to go with you." Morderus smiled as a small idea came past his mind. "Now Emery, we're gonna dance at the ball. So, to make us both get used to each other," He stopped, and stepped closer to Emery, suddenly hugging her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emery Larken Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:52 pm

Emery smiled at Morderus' words. He really was sweet. As he advanced towards her, her brown eyes widened and hardened slightly. Attending WolfClaw had put her on edge of any advancement by others she didn't know much about. But when he hugged her, they softened as did her muscles which had prepared for anything. She smiled as she wrapped her arms around him, returning the hug. So this is what he meant... "What a way to get used to being in your arms," she whispered to him.

Last edited by Emery Larken on Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Emery Larken
Emery Larken

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:07 pm

Morderus tightened his grip around Emery a bit. He lowered his head a bit, and reacher her ear. "We should also be doing something else too. I was gonna wait for the ball, but then maybe I would be too late." He purred, and dropped a kiss on Emery's neck. This girl was pretty, and though exactly like Morderus himself did. Why wait for someone else to claim her?

Back to top Go down

Post by Emery Larken Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:17 pm

Emery's breath caught in her throat as Morderus kissed her neck. She closed her eyes at this touch, gentle and kind. "Too late?" she whispered to him. "There is no one after me," she added. She reached up and lightly kissed his cheek, soft as a butterfly's touch. "I'm yours for the taking, if you wish it," she said pulling back a bit from the embrace to look at him. She smiled tenderly, and winked.

Last edited by Emery Larken on Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Emery Larken
Emery Larken

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:52 pm

"You don't know when people are after you," He whispered back. Slowly touching Emily's neck with his hands. Such soft skin, as Morderus expected. He moved one of his hands to Emery's jaw, holding her chin. "Then, you're mine." Morderus kissed Emery gently, as if was touching something very fragile. Morderus wasn't too fond of many people. He held his godfather and mother very dear, but there were no others. Seemed as Emery had just been able to get to the high standard in Morderus's life.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emery Larken Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:11 pm

Emery gently put her hands on Morderus's chest as she returned his kiss feeling his muscles under his shirt. He was strong, but he handled her so gently. When the kiss ended, Emery's brown eyes focused on his eyes, "Then, I'm yours," she purred to him. In her time at WolfClaw, people had really only ever seen her as the much younger sister of her brother and sister, the Larken siblings who both made it into Wolfen house, who was sorted into Araneae house. It was nice to be treated as her own person for once.
Emery Larken
Emery Larken

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:20 pm

Morderus pulled Emery slightly into a hug. His powerful arms got around her waist as he kissed her. He was extremely happy to have someone else he could care about. His hands slithered down to her thighs, as Morderus picked her up. "Wanna go inside?" Morderus snatched another kiss, but still maintaining his elegance, and still being gentle towards Emery. He didn't want her to feel pressure about anything, but that's how he was with his girlfriends. Once they were his, he'd show it. In a lot of ways.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emery Larken Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:26 pm

A laugh escaped Emery's mouth as Morderus lifted her up. She wrapped her legs around his waste and gently held on to him with her hands on his back. She felt higher than ever and finally felt like she belonged somewhere. She mattered to someone other than being the 'mistake' child. When he asked if she wanted to go inside, she smiled and nodded. "Where should we go?" she asked resting her forehead against his.

Last edited by Emery Larken on Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Emery Larken
Emery Larken

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:26 pm

Morderus made a smug face, looking up at Emery. "Don't worry precious. I heard about a room called Room of Requirement. We'll be alone there." He traveled his eyes through Emery's deep ones, as a sign of being happy. He let Emery slip slowly by his arms, looking at her. "Ever told you I love mistakes?" He asked with a grin, offering Emery to take his hand.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emery Larken Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:45 pm

Emery slid out of Morderus' arms and put her feet on the ground. "The Room of Requirement?" she echoed his words. She thought she heard something about a room named that from the Hogwarts students. When Morderus offered her his hand after commenting about loving mistakes, Emery's brown eyes focused on Morderus' eyes. Her smile faded slightly, but then as she saw the happiness in his eyes, her smile returned and she slipped her hand into his. "Then I'm glad that I can be a mistake that you can love," she said, leaning her head on his shoulder as he lead her towards the castle.
Emery Larken
Emery Larken

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down