Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Once A Oath, Never Broken (Luna)

4 posters

Go down

Once A Oath, Never Broken (Luna)  Empty Once A Oath, Never Broken (Luna)

Post by Corvinus Valkyrie Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:53 pm

Corvinus looked at the door to the protector's base of operations, his hands flexing. He didn't want to do this but ever since he saw Ted he couldn't sleep. Biting back a frustrated growl he walked up to the door his hood raised. The second he looked at the guard his arms had been pulled behind his back and held tightly. Complying with the manacles they placed on his arms he was marched to the commander's office and pushed in the door.
Corvinus Valkyrie
Corvinus Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs: Auror
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Once A Oath, Never Broken (Luna)  Empty Re: Once A Oath, Never Broken (Luna)

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:08 pm

Luna was shocked when she heard her guards had someone of importance at the base and pulled on herĀ ARMOR. Her squire tried to tie up her hair but received a gentle push. ''Thomas. I do not require your help right now. Please..go to the kitchens and find something to eat. I've not seen you eat all morning.'' She said, stroking Thomas's cheek who smiled and rushed off, his young eight year old legs rushing off to eat. The commander's office was large, twice the size of her study at home and when she saw the door being pushed up, she clasped her hands together. Corvin...Oh my..Corvin..Her own family was in manacles right in front of her and she wanted nothing more than to pull him in her arms. ''You fools...Do you really inspect me to speak to something with their hood raised? Take it off. Let me show you the man you idiotically put in manacles!?'' Luna shouted, narrowing her eyes as the guards pulled off his hood only to gasp at Corvinus. Right in that room was a portrait of the Valkyrie family, Corvinus himself in the picture.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvinus Valkyrie Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:12 pm

Corvinus pulled his arms from the manacles with ease the metal crumpling and hitting the ground. "Get. Out." he said his voice dangerous towards the guards, Luna was the head of the order but Corvinus was the last remaining Elder the only one who rebelled against Nocte and joined Luna even when she was barely older then a girl. The guards backed up muttering apologies before they left, he raised his eyes to her and removed the mask he wore over them. "Lady Commander" he said with a bow.
Corvinus Valkyrie
Corvinus Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:29 pm

Corvinus did exactly what Luna expected and the moment her guards left, she sighed and waved her wand, exchanging her armor forĀ her usual attire. Staring at Corvinus' eyes, she walked over to him cautiously until they were in hugging distance. ''Oh please, Corvinus...Must you call me that after years of not seeing each other?'' She said, her hand raising slightly as it hovered over his cheek. ''May i?'' She asked, trying not to get emotional but he was the only elder to join her so tears welled up in her eyes.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvinus Valkyrie Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:30 pm

He nodded his consent stiffly his blue eyes looking over her "Ted finally caught up to me" he said gruffly "and my girls seem to think highly of you now"
Corvinus Valkyrie
Corvinus Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:40 pm

Luna let her fingers lightly touch his cheek and a small smile tugged at her lips. ''Caro...'' She whispered, their eyes meeting and she remembered they have the same eyes which made her tear up even more. ''We are blood so of course they do.'' She said roughly as her eyes began to sting. ''Where have you been, darling?'' She asked, her other hand resting on his other cheek.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvinus Valkyrie Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:44 pm

He couldn't stand stoic anymore, he wanted to hate her, to despise her but he knew the second he laid eyes on this woman he'd cave in. Wrapping his arms around her he picked her up in a giant hug holding her close. "Been out in the open the entire time" he mumbled "you just never thought to look for me there"
Corvinus Valkyrie
Corvinus Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:55 pm

Luna gasped as she felt Corvinus hug her and quickly recovered, wrapping her arms and legs around him like a koala. Burying her face into his neck like she used to do when she was a little child, she sighed. ''Let me guess..you work at the ministry?'' She muttered. ''I looked in all the stupid places this whole time. Double checking, then triple checking...but i never saw anything. I had my best men look for you...nothing...You did a good job of staying in the open but you must've been in my blind spot.'' She whispered, into his ear.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvinus Valkyrie Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:56 pm

He held her up with ease remembering how when she was a child she would do this. Putting her down on her desk he ran a hand through his short hair "i couldn't come back luna, now after what happened"
Corvinus Valkyrie
Corvinus Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:05 pm

Luna got comfortable on her desk, she held onto one of his hands. At his explanation, she breathed deeply and stared down at the floor. ''I'm so sorry...I..I dream of the girl to this day but she was insane. When the others died, i didn't want any one else to die so i took the girl in. I let her stay in one of my old hide outs but of course guarded. We tried to help her but something happened a few months later. I went to visit her...and she was holding a wooden part of her bed and the guards were dead next to her. She killed them and I...I had to get rid of her...I still dream of her face.'' She said to him, her hands shaking when the girls sweet face appeared in her mind. Despite the blood on her body, she still had that look of innocence.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvinus Valkyrie Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:11 pm

"its my fault she's even got that way" he said gruffly "if i had never let her go back with her father you wouldn't have been int hat position.
Corvinus Valkyrie
Corvinus Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:15 pm

Luna rolled her eyes and stared up at Corvinus. ''No, Corv...You did what you thought was best. Killing a child is wrong of us.'' She said, running her hand through her hair as she couldn't get the face out of her head. ''Her father is dead too, you know. She killed him...''
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Amara Dolohov Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:51 pm

"How can i trust you wont try to take this order off the tracks again" he said crossing his arms "I heard about your deal with the templars, how in fucks name did you think that is a good idea"
Amara Dolohov
Amara Dolohov
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahlia Gamp Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:55 pm

Luna sighed and turned her head to the side. ''Because i'm sick of feeling the pain of burying someone in the ground and i'm sick of the feeling the pain when someone in my order dies.'' She said, rubbing the birthmark on her neck with a look of disdain.
Dahlia Gamp
Dahlia Gamp

House : Emperor

Character sheet
Jobs: Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Amara Dolohov Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:58 pm

"So you make the entire order there slaves!?"
Amara Dolohov
Amara Dolohov
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down