Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Hunting with a goddess (Achilles and Artemis, invite only)

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Hunting with a goddess (Achilles and Artemis, invite only) - Page 2 Empty Re: Hunting with a goddess (Achilles and Artemis, invite only)

Post by Artemis Black Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:46 pm

Artemis curled up on his lap and bit into the rabbit, throwing a piece at her direwolf who ate it in one. ''Good boy, Tanti. Go on, have some more.'' She said, throwing him a raw rabbit and let her eyes land on Achilles. ''Everything we can...I'm hopefully going to try a mountain lion.'' She said, confidently.

Artemis Black

Character sheet
Jobs: Assassin/Psychologist
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Hunting with a goddess (Achilles and Artemis, invite only) - Page 2 Empty Re: Hunting with a goddess (Achilles and Artemis, invite only)

Post by Achilles Talon Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:39 pm

"A mountain lion? I would enjoy watching that. I want to kill a bear...with my hand. I have always wanted to. However, my ultimate prey, what I hunt and train to kill, is a dragon." he said as he looked her in the eye. "I am glad we decided to go hunting."

Achilles Talon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:42 pm

Artemis chuckled and nodded. ''I did that once...Tantibus distracted it and i jumped down from the trees and fell onto its back, i snapped its neck. Good meal for about a week.'' She muttered and she turned to him, raising her eyebrow. ''You'd kill a beautiful creature like that!?'' She said, growling softly in annoyance. ''As am I.'' She got off his lap and found her dufflebag, getting changed immediately.

Back to top Go down

Post by Achilles Talon Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:44 pm

"There is a reason. It is a very particular dragon. It killed my mother. I made a vow."
Achilles Talon
Achilles Talon

House : Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:45 pm

Artemis ran a hand through her hair. ''Nothing good comes from revenge. The dragon could have children, it's children would find you and kill you...your family would find the children and kill them and so on and so on.'' She said. ''The point is...revenge just causes an endless cycle.''

Back to top Go down

Post by Achilles Talon Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:52 pm

Achilles paused. He seemed to be conflicted. "I...I guess you're right" he looked up at the sky and growled
Achilles Talon
Achilles Talon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:56 pm

Calypso sighed and walked over to him, pressing her lips against his for a short moment. ''Achilles...The best way to give revenge is to show you don't care about what happened...That you loved every single second that you had with your mother and her death just showed she cared enough to leave you on your own.''

Back to top Go down

Post by Achilles Talon Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:59 pm

Achilles sighed. The resilience flowed out of him. "I...I guess you're right...its just, I don't see how it is fair for a dragon, a trained dragon, to kill people, many people and not get punished..."
Achilles Talon
Achilles Talon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:03 pm

Artemis knelt onto the floor and looked up at him, her hands on his knees. ''But he does get punished. He lives with guilt. Dragons are capable of emotion...besides...most dragons attacked and killed at the very beginning because we, humans, attacked them first. We feared them and attacked...As time went on, Dragons just kept on attacking as they feared as well.'' She explained. ''They get punished, every single time they kill. It's like...ripping off a freshly applied bandage.'' She said, stroking his cheek.

Back to top Go down

Post by Achilles Talon Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:26 pm

Achilles nodded. "Yeah...I guess you're right. Revenge would just be a waste of blood...enough has been shed"
Achilles Talon
Achilles Talon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:27 pm

Artemis smiled. ''I am right. You know i am.'' She said, standing up, feeling Tantibus brush his muzzle against her hand and nudge it. ''Go hunt...I know you're hungry.'' She muttered and the direwolf howled and sprinted off into the woods. ''You say enough has been shed, yet you are so keen to hunt.'' She chuckled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Achilles Talon Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:41 pm

"Hunting is simply a circle. I kill the animal, in the hunters way, and the animal becomes the grass, then the next generation eats the grass and I eat them, and when I die, I will join the earth and become grass"
Achilles Talon
Achilles Talon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2