Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Hunting The Wolves, You Should Know Better (Rapahael)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Hunting The Wolves, You Should Know Better (Rapahael)  Empty Hunting The Wolves, You Should Know Better (Rapahael)

Post by Emrys Valkyrie Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:14 pm

Potema watched over her pack, the wolves she cared for in the forrest. As she found her heart broken she soon found herself with a new family, the pack had lost there alpha to a muggle hunter. She killed the man and her pack feasted on his remains and they had made her there new Alpha. She hadn't left her wolf form in weeks when she did it was only to clean her human body. She'd evaded the Alpha she now swore herself too, staying far from Lon and Ricardo, but she could tell from there eyes they understood why she had left the castle and the side of her that was human thanked her alpha for leaving her to the forest. In her human form she was small but as a wolf she was large and power full, she watched over the pack as they feasted on the latest kill her mis-matched eyes proud and feeling a lack of pain thanks to the love they gave her.

Barking echoed through the clearing and her head whipped to the side as two of her pack ran to where she sat on top a rock, she jumped from the rock landing lightly before them she padded to the wolves who bared there necks then wove around her bumping against her lovingly. What is it brothers she asked them sensing there worry. Young one...young one...white foot trap humannn the wolves stumbled to explain and slowly the picture came into her mind.

Barely the age of two, White Foot was a black coated wolf with one single white foot, with a barked order to her wolves to stay back she took off running through the forest following one of the guardsmen of the pack to the trap. She recognized it instantly as one of the traps the boy had been making the ravenclaw she spent christmas with Raphael.

She told the wolves to fall back her dark eyes scanning the forest she growled standing in front of the trap holding the whining wolf.
Emrys Valkyrie
Emrys Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Hunting The Wolves, You Should Know Better (Rapahael)  Empty Re: Hunting The Wolves, You Should Know Better (Rapahael)

Post by Guest Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:25 pm

A spear landed next next to the huge wolf and a man swung from a tree to another using a large vine. "I suppose you're the main wolf," he asked scratching his thigh. He had long since abandoned the clothes he wore back when he forced himself to study and ignore the world around him. Swinging the the wooden sword he had carved out of a tree, he cut the branch beneath him and landed swiftly on the ground below. "That there is my meal, I suggest you leave it be before I eat both of you," he growled as a warning not being afraid to approach. He had fought full grown wolves before and had come out victorious this wouldn't be the first and this wouldn't be the last time.

Back to top Go down

Hunting The Wolves, You Should Know Better (Rapahael)  Empty Re: Hunting The Wolves, You Should Know Better (Rapahael)

Post by Emrys Valkyrie Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:11 am

She growled deeply though as she growled her body shrunk and she morphed into the small lithe blonde girl she was her long blonde hair in a wild braid, a sheath crossed her pale scared body holding a katana blade on her back. She wore only shorts and a sports bra but she looked like more of a child of the forest then the man before her did, "If you think your eatting a member of my pack then your dead wrong Crouch." she growled her voice harsh as she stood from her crouched position.
Emrys Valkyrie
Emrys Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:39 am

The tip of the sword fell to the floor and Raphael watched the girl with curious eyes, lingering on her petite yet attractive body for a second before returning to her eyes. "Emrys?" he asked but took no step forward instead just let the sword go to show he had no intent on harming someone from her pack anymore. "What's happened to you? Was it their doing as well?" he inquired a small growl erupting from his chest as he began thinking of her again...

Back to top Go down

Post by Emrys Valkyrie Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:51 am

Her jaw was tight, she unsheathed her katana its blade shining in the light she slashed the trap to pieces, picking the small wolf into her arms she kissed its face and carressed it she muttered healing charms and she drew her wand. The other members of her pack watched her carefully, they knew there alpha was also a human female but they still bade her will. The young wolf looked up at her as she wiped blood from its snout "Yes.." she said finally knowing who she spoke of. "I was broken but then I found someone who needed me...my wolves"
Emrys Valkyrie
Emrys Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:57 am

Approaching her sniffed her hair not recognizing this new smell that washed over her body. "Wolves? Out of all the..." he shook his head waving his arms showing he was harmless, "Your friends have been looking for you," he whispered into her ear before stepping back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emrys Valkyrie Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:01 am

With a jerk of her head she sent the wolves back to there camp and sheathed her sword she turned to him "So have yours Rapahael" she said his name with the light lilt of a accent that came with growing up in czechia "I've been watching you, and i've seen them. but I do not care." she kept her eyes on his face he seemed so wild now. "Do not hunt wolves. We may share this forest but you will not kill my wolves" she said firmly "Because I would hate to kill someone so handsome, it would pureply be a waste" she finally allowed a small smile on her lips her tongue wetting them finally letting herself look him over. He was infact delicious.
Emrys Valkyrie
Emrys Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:20 am

Raising a brow he leaned down and picked the sword back up before grabbing a vine, "I have friends?" he asked, an amused laughter escaping his throat. Swinging from tree to tree he hoped she'd follow him back to his shack, assuming she knew her way back, "Seeing you try would be amusing, but I wouldn't mind wrestling a pretty lady," he shouted over his shoulder, "I'll keep off your wolfs if you hunt for me," he offered as he kept swinging towards the trees in front of him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emrys Valkyrie Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:22 am

Before he finished his sentence Potema was running fast her black coat shining she tackled a stag that had wandered near the shack during its owner's absence. With a quick snap of her strong head she ripped its throat and it died, she dropped the deer by his door and morphed back into her female form with blood dripping from her mouth down her flat stomach and breasts she grinned ferociously. "Deal, i hope you like venision"
Emrys Valkyrie
Emrys Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:33 am

Jumping from the tree he approached and stopped dead in his tracks when his eyes fell on the girl covered in the blood. He had developed a strange liking, or more like, craving for blood and she was not helping at all. But he didn't exactly care either... grabbing hold of the blonde his hands traveled down her back his nails digging into her lower back as he dipped his head between her breasts violently licking the blood from her body. His naked body rubbed against hers and he slipped his hands inside her shorts and grabbed her ass tightly, "I love some good meat," he purred darkly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emrys Valkyrie Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:38 am

She gasped startled and went to take a step back when she felt his hands grip her ass tightly, he licked at her chest savagely and his dark voice made her tremble. For a moment she ran her hand through his wild black hair and down to his strong broad shoulders but then pushed at him "let me go" she growled softly "we both know i'm not the one you want."
Emrys Valkyrie
Emrys Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:43 am

He laughed slightly at her attempt to push him away her touch only showed that she wanted him back and that forced him to continue "Oh indeed you are, look at this temple soaked in the finest of wines," he groaned marveling at the sight beneath his eyes. Reaching down he bit her neck down to her shoulder harshly bruising her, and forced her buttocks apart. The musky smell of sweat invaded the air as it poured down Raphael's body. Inclining his head he captured her lips viciously as he pushed his length against her heat over her clothes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emrys Valkyrie Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:46 am

She pushed against him trying to push him off her but the second he bit her she gasped loudly a moan in her tone, his hands on her body felt so good and she shook with the effort it took not to touch him. Giving up she wrapped her legs around his waist grinding on him she kissed him hard her nails digging into his back the sharpness of her claws causing blood to erupt from his sweaty skin she bit his lips and kissed him savagely like the animal she knew she was.
Emrys Valkyrie
Emrys Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:50 am

Grabbing either side of her shorts he pulled the fabric apart, tossing it aside. He ground against her feeling her skin on the tip of his shaft making his excitement grow with every movement. Seeing his own blood pour from his back he grinned and wiggled around so it poured down his body and fell onto hers. It worked perfectly and Emrys was now truly soaked in blood, which forced the beast to respond accordingly. His teeth gripped her sports bra ripping it apart, and then sucked on her nipples harshly playing with them nipping at them and biting into the left one. "Spread your legs for me," he nearly ordered not wanting to lose any time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emrys Valkyrie Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:56 am

As he ravished her she tossed her blade aside and licked and bit his shoulders and neck his blood tasting heavenly, as he looked down at her she rubbed it over her stomach hissing with pleasure as he played with her tits, she heard the command in his voice and she trembled with arousal he scared her, part of her was worried he would do some genuine harm but the other part prayed he did, she wanted him and the beast she saw in side him, her wolf howled withiin her as she submitted to him opening her legs to him she slid her hand down down her torso covering her heat in blood she smirked at him darkly "Do whatever you desire" she purred to him.
Emrys Valkyrie
Emrys Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:12 am

Groaning slightly at the sensation of her teeth on his flesh, Raphael allowed his cold breath to exit his lips before a grin crept into his face. Pushing her harshly against the grass beneath them, Raphael's hands slipped into hers holding them beside her head, ramming them against the ground. Rain began pouring down their bodies as he kissed her once again, intertwining their tongues before thrusting his length into her body. Her walls clenching around him sent lightning up and down his body and he pierced deeper into her. Holding his blonde divinity pinned to the grass, he leaned down and captured her lips, "I will," he moaned darkly into her lips.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emrys Valkyrie Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:44 am

She moaned loudly as he pierced her and she clenched on his length, raising her legs she locked her ankles around his waist thrusting up to meet him pushing him deeper. He felt like heaven and hell combined and she didnt mind losing herself to him. Her spine arched letting him in deeper and she moaned "more raphael" his name coming out on the end of a lust filled moan.
Emrys Valkyrie
Emrys Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:58 pm

His hands crushed the thin body beneath him belonging to the beautiful blonde that he had caught in his web. He moved inside of her roughly disregarding her health not caring if he hurt her if he ripped her apart he only cared about pleasure, and that was what he was getting from laying with this woman, "The pleads of an alpha are delicious," he purred with a nefarious tone, as he forced her walls to part so he could slide through and reach her womb.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emrys Valkyrie Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:26 am

She felt bruises forming all over her body and still she moved as viciously as he did her nails ripping his back apart she moaned allowing him to reach her womb, she felt like he could kill her or fill her world with pleasure either way she didn't care. He felt amazing and she wanted as much as she could get. Part of her knew that submitting to this man was unwise the other part didn't care, she howled with pleasure "oh! raph! don't stop!" she begged him, her fangs grew into her jaw and she leaned forward biting him, his blood filled her mouth and she moaned against his throat as she fed off his body and took pleasure in what he did to her.
Emrys Valkyrie
Emrys Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:16 am

He moaned when she ripped his flesh and tasted his blood however she knew by doing this her own throat was exposed and he wouldn't hold back either. He lacked fangs but his nails were large enough to stab her. Cutting her throat expertly failing to hit any sort of vein or artery he savored her blood taking it into his mouth as he allowed his hands to travel all around her body filling her with deep cuts that failed to do any real harm due to him only wishing to feel the overwhelming scent of her blood. Thrusting into her he could feel she would force him to release soon she excited him more than anyone else he not only wanted this girl anymore, he needed Emrys.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emrys Valkyrie Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:25 am

She reveled in the carnage they surrounded themselves with, her gasp of pleasure as he drank from her shook her body. His blood was so good, so intoxicating like the best wine she had ever tasted. Each of his thrusts pushed her closer to the edge her body begging for him to fill her, "Fill with me with your seed raphael" she purred huskily in his ear. Her fingers tangled in his hair and she crushed his lips to hers tasting her blood on his mouth and vice versa.
Emrys Valkyrie
Emrys Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:08 pm

His fingers trailed the skin of her back down to her buttocks. Squeezing them tightly he parted them and slipped one hand down her flesh as he thrust into her his speed growing with every thrust. Parting her buttocks once again he penetrated her with his fingers with no regard for her health, harshly thrusting into her hole, before he pierced into her one final time releasing his seed inside her filling her womb and falling on top of her his head resting next to hers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emrys Valkyrie Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:10 am

As he pushed her over the edge with pleasure and pain her orgasm hit her hard her walls spasming around his length, as he pushed himself fulling into her and filled her with his seed she moaned in ecstasy as she clung to him.

As he laid with her, simply resting she stroked his hair her touches now gentle. Caring even, instead of hungry and lust drive. She thought of what they had both been through how the betrayal of there lovers had awoken beasts within them they had kept so carefully caged. Despite how much pain she had been through lying here with raphael on the forest floor felt right, silently she caressed his head, neck and shoulders her might lost in thought.
Emrys Valkyrie
Emrys Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:50 am

Tilting his head to look at Emrys Raphael sighed silently and yawned placing one of his rough hands on her cheek cupping it and caressing her skin silently, "He hurt you too, did he not," he questioned her his eyes showing no emotion but deep down he wished to know if she had felt what he had felt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emrys Valkyrie Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:09 am

She raised her eyes to his, there bodies still entwined she could feel his heart beat a moment of silence passed as she struggled to mask the pain that still emitted from her eyes and reached into her soul. "Yes.." she said her voice a soft croak. "I can tell your burying your emotions" she whispered "like me.."
Emrys Valkyrie
Emrys Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next