Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

The Goddess and the Lion (Sierra, M)

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Goddess and the Lion (Sierra, M) Empty The Goddess and the Lion (Sierra, M)

Post by Guest Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:00 am

Aphrodite chuckled at the boy leaning against the wall, eyes closed and mouth slightly parted. After a short moment, simply watching him, she kissed his cheek and pulled her shorts back up and escaped the alleyway into what seemed like a christmas wonderland. Snow danced in the sky and landed on her blond hair, making her look a little more like an angel despite deep down, being a little devil. Looking over her shoulder, she flicked up her skirt to give the boy one last peep at her..assets and she sauntered off, letting snow fall onto her tongue as it stuck out.

Last edited by Aphrodite Malum on Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

The Goddess and the Lion (Sierra, M) Empty Re: The Goddess and the Lion (Sierra, M)

Post by Guest Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:02 am

Sierra smirked as she watched the girl leave the boy behind. KNowing she would never bother to see him again. She pushed off the wall and walked up to the girl, ""Well done." She said rather sarcastically. "How many of them have yo had now today?" She knew the girl from Hogwarts, but could not remember her name.

Back to top Go down

The Goddess and the Lion (Sierra, M) Empty Re: The Goddess and the Lion (Sierra, M)

Post by Guest Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:06 am

Aphrodite turned around quickly, her eyes narrowing at the sight of Sierra. She knew everyone in Hogwarts but that didn't mean she cared. ''Why thanks..and that would've been...the fifth? If you don't count adults.'' She smirked, staring down at Sierra. She had potential Aphrodite had to admit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:08 am

Sierra smirked as the girl said that the boy was her fifth today, "Smooth, Aphrodite." That was her name. And it suited her quite well. All the boys in school wanted her. Sierra wanted to be her. "What are you up to today, little snake?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:12 am

Aphrodite smirked and nodded, bowing her head. ''I know right?'' She retorted, staring at the snowy ground before raising an eyebrow. ''Little snake? Oh please...Do i look little to you?'' She said, her hands slid down her body. She was proud of what she had, flaunted it whenever she could. ''Just getting as much attention as possible..as many fucks as possible...I'm also looking for someone to..corrupt into my ways.'' She chuckled, staring at Sierra. ''What about you, Cub?''

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:13 am

"Corrupt? How so?" She wondered if phrodite could teach her some her moves. "I'm just chillin out, you know? Got bored at home." She crossed her arms and leaned against a wall, kicking a booted foot against it. "So who do you plan to corrupt, Aphro?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:16 am

Aphrodite smirked. ''Basically..Make my own little slut.'' She admitted, watching Sierra's every move to see if she had enough potential to be...her basically. ''Teach them everything i know...How to capture a guy with a simple look of the eyes if they're able to be manipulated.'' She explained before her smirk grew. ''How about you, Sierra?'' She asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:18 am

"I see." She wanted to be able to do all those things. Then a miracle happened, "Me? You really mean it?" Sierra said with a smile on her face. She nodded and smirked, "I would love to be your apprentice." She winked and giggled softly. THis was happening. Sierra was finnally going to learn all of the famous Aphrodites tricks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:20 am

Aphrodite grinned at the girls reaction and nodded. ''Of course i mean it.'' She said before looking around to see a group of guys. ''Okay...First things first...Your outfit. You need to show more skin. Flaunt your assets.'' She said, gesturing to her own body where her shirt wasn't buttoned at the top and showed her cleavage massively and her skirt barely covered her ass but her boots were military style, showing she's not to messed with but would like to mess around in bed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:23 am

Sierra nodded as Aphrodite spoke. "Well then, how about we go shopping?" She nodded over to a little boutique across the road. She would do anythign Aphrodite said, because she knew she was the master at this kind of stuff. "I could use some new clothes."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:26 am

Aphrodite perked up at the mention of shopping and laughed gently at the boutique. ''Oh hell no. Second hand stuff is there. Come with me..'' She muttered, grabbing Sierra's hand and after a while of walking, pointed towards a massive clothing shop filled with designers stuff. ''C'mon! My dad owns the place!'' She said, grinning madly as she entered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:30 am

Sierra smiled at her new friend and clapped when they stepped into the store, "Yay! I love clothes." She grabbed a bunch of outfits and went to try them on. After she got each one on, she cam eout to show Aphrodite.

outfits:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mayari Knox Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:41 am

Aphrodite leaned against a wall, watching Sierra try on clothes. Tilting her head at each outfit, she was more interested in the orange one. ''Orange one...We have different colours of it. Red is a signature slut colour but that's a bit extreme for you yet. So a light pink should be good.'' She said firmly, tapping her chin before winking at the male cashier. ''You're gonna get these free anyway but..when you pick out more outfits, go up to the cashier. Show a bit of cleavage, no twirling your hair. It's a classic over used move and it's slightly embarrassing for people. But yeah...Lean on the counter, show off your legs and cleavage.'' She said to Sierra, smirking.
Mayari Knox
Mayari Knox

House : Araneae

Character sheet
Jobs: Scholar
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:42 am

Sierra did as she was told and leaned over the counter. Luckily she was wearing her favorite bra that made her breasts look amazing. She smiled at the cashier and batted her eyelashes a few times, "Hey there." She was nervous and looked back at Aphrodite for a bit of help. But she decided to try it on her own, "Whats your name, cutie?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Mayari Knox Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:46 am

Aphrodite watched, leaning on the stand with a look of amusement, fluttering in her eyes. The boy stared at Aphrodite for a moment, entranced before seeing Sierra and gaped at everything she showed. ''Jason..'' He stammered, picking nervously at the wooden table. ''Urr...Yours?'' He asked.
Mayari Knox
Mayari Knox

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:48 am

"Sierra. Nice to meet you, Jason." She purred softly. She leaned over a bit more to whisper in his ear, "I saw you watching me and my friend. You like what you see, jason?" She giggled and leaned back a bit, still exposing what Aphrodite called her assets. She jumped onto the counter and crossed one leg over the other exposing her tan legs and upped thighs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mayari Knox Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:56 am

Jason groaned a little at the whisper, closing his eyes for a short moment to not lose control like he usually did when it came to women. He was Aphrodite's quite frequent fuck because of his roughness but he certainly did not know if Sierra was that way. His confidence grew at her question. ''Oh...I definitely like what i see...'' His hands landed on her thighs, gripping them quite tight as he pulled her closer. ''What can i do for you?'' He asked and Aphrodite smirked, proud.
Mayari Knox
Mayari Knox

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:58 am

Sierra gasped softly as Jason pulled her closer. She bit her lip nervously and looked back at Aphrodite. She had worry in her eyes but it soon disappeared when she saw Aphros approval. She turned back to Jason and smirked, "Well, you could help me try on a few more outfits. Some of them have zippers in the back. I could use a little help." She hooked a leg around his back and rubbed his arm lightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mayari Knox Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:04 am

Jason laughed darkly, looking over the shoulder at Aphrodite who nodded quickly. Feeling the leg around his waist, he picked her up and carried her into the changing room. ''Why of course...Which outfits?'' He asked, hiding his smirk as he was still holding her in his strong arms.
Mayari Knox
Mayari Knox

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:06 am

Sierra giggled and wrapped her legs tighter around Jason, leaving them in a wonderful position. "Just a few. Some dresses and stuff." She winked at Aphro and smiled victoriously. When they got to the dressing room, Sierra turned around for him to unzip the dress she was currently wearing, "Can you unzip me?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Mayari Knox Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:12 am

Jason winked quickly at Aphrodite and let her down to the floor. Sliding down the zipper, to reveal the bra, his fingers trailed down Sierra's spine and his lips pressed against the girl's collar. Pushing the dress down to the floor, he tried to control himself and not show the now tent in his trousers. ''I must say...I prefer you like this..'' He growled into her ear.
Mayari Knox
Mayari Knox

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:13 am

Sierra shivered as Jason pressed his lips against her skin. She leaned her head back a bit to give him better access. "I bet you do." She grabbed another dress and went to put it on. But decided to have a bit of fun isntead. She bent over to undo the heels she was currently wearing. She was bent over with her arse pressed against Jason.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mayari Knox Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:29 am

Jason grinned at the stretch of the girls neck and he peppered it in kisses before biting it, leaving a mark. Staring down at the girl, he groaned feeling the girls ass against his rock hard length. ''Shouldn't of done that, girly..'' He growled, pulling the girl up to press her front against the wall and his hands had grabbed her breasts quite tightly.
Mayari Knox
Mayari Knox

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:31 am

Sierra gasped and moaned softly, "Jason..." She leaned her head back again exposing her neck and grinded back against his length. She spun around so her front was facing him and smiled, "Well then, maybe you should punish me, yeah?" She smirked and bit her lip as she wrapped a leg around his waist.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mayari Knox Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:34 am

Jason grinned madly and pulled her back up, wrapping both her legs around his waist and ground against her near naked body. ''Oh..I'll punish you..'' He growled into her ear, biting her neck harder but not hard enough to draw blood and ripped her bra off, exposing her top half. His lips pressed against the valley in between her breasts and nipped it gently before going towards her nipple whilst one of his hands groped the other breast.
Mayari Knox
Mayari Knox

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next