Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

A Little Bit of R & R [Artemis, PG-13]

Go down

A Little Bit of R & R [Artemis, PG-13] Empty A Little Bit of R & R [Artemis, PG-13]

Post by Guest Sat Jul 12, 2014 4:35 pm

Watching the waves level the boulders that once stood tall inside the lake, Harry exhaled his breath becoming pure ice as it exited his mouth due to the presence of those darned dementors. Of course they weren't there, right next to him, they were hovering above the clouds but their presence could still be felt all the way down at the ground. Sighing, he fixed his spectacles, allowing his mind to wonder...

Back to top Go down

A Little Bit of R & R [Artemis, PG-13] Empty Re: A Little Bit of R & R [Artemis, PG-13]

Post by Laureth Azlyn Erben Sat Jul 12, 2014 4:44 pm

Artemis escaped the library, her sanctuary the past year whilst looking for information on who her father could be but nada. Her feet dragged her towards the black lake, her hazel eyes dragged themselves up the sky as she rubbed her ink smothered hands together thanks to the cold. Then, her attention was pulled away from the sky towards a familiar figure. ''Oh, Hello Harry.'' She said coolly, trying to remember what Ember had analyzed from the boy who lived. Artemis sat down beside him, a little distance in between him and her.
Laureth Azlyn Erben
Laureth Azlyn Erben

House : Araneae

Character sheet
Jobs: Head Healer
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

A Little Bit of R & R [Artemis, PG-13] Empty Re: A Little Bit of R & R [Artemis, PG-13]

Post by Guest Sat Jul 12, 2014 5:02 pm

Looking to his side he furrowed a brow at the girl that spoke his name, truth was most people at Hogwarts, nearly all of the students and the entire staff knew who Harry was, but Harry didn't know them. It annoyed him greatly and he found it unfair and if he learned one thing other than magic from Malphas was that fairness was important, "Hello..." he greeted the girl his curious eyes inspecting her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Laureth Azlyn Erben Sat Jul 12, 2014 5:10 pm

Artemis smiled at Harry, not really caring about who he was. He was a strong person yes but she..sympathized; knowing that no one should be pushed into the battles of darkness at a young age. ''Oh..I am Artemis. Ember's half sister.'' She introduced, bowing her head in respect whilst his curious eyes burned into her.
Laureth Azlyn Erben
Laureth Azlyn Erben

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 12, 2014 5:13 pm

Harry's eyes widened when the girl introduced herself as Ember's sister. Bowing his head, he gave her a look of shock and apology, "I am so sorry I didn't recognize you!" he apologized scratching the back of his head with a now growing grin. "I'm...right, you already know," he rolled his eyes but kept grinning.

Back to top Go down

Post by Laureth Azlyn Erben Sat Jul 12, 2014 5:18 pm

Artemis giggled at his expression, making her cover her mouth at the girly action. ''It's quite alright, Harry! I'm only her half sister, not many people really make it click thanks to the different last names.'' She explained, finding Harry to be quite adorable when he relaxed and grinned. ''Who doesn't know? You were the gossip of last year and the one before but I'm sure you dislike how much attention you get.'' Artemis said, raising her eyebrow with a wolfish smile.
Laureth Azlyn Erben
Laureth Azlyn Erben

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 12, 2014 5:35 pm

Harry flashed her a small smile before returning to his usual calm and collected demeanor, however, still smiling every once in a while. Artemis had somehow gotten him comfortable, perhaps because she was one of the few slytherins that didn't threaten him on sight, ''Oh, different last names? How interesting! What's yours?'' he asked and then pointed at himself with his thumb, "I don't have siblings," he tilted his head and smiled however didn't want to dwell on the fact he didn't have a brother nor a sister. He didn't have siblings because his parents didn't have time to have another child, they were taken before their time, ''It's sorta annoying, '' he answered with a small shrug, "Still, it saves me some work. I don't have to introduce myself constantly," he pointed out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Laureth Azlyn Erben Sat Jul 12, 2014 5:45 pm

Artemis smiled brightly before tilting her head amused by how calm Harry had gotten in her presence but her smile turned gentle. ''Mine is Calor...Ember's is Shadow but you probably know that. I'm trying to find out who my father is so it might change when i found it.'' She explained before remembering there was no record of the potters having any other child but by the smile, she realized it didn't bother him. ''Well...I am sure the large amount of Lions will be family enough to you and ah yes! An advantage to being famous..You can have lots of people finishing your sentences.'' She mused, winking as a soft laugh escaped her lips.
Laureth Azlyn Erben
Laureth Azlyn Erben

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:04 pm

Tilting his head to the side further than before, his mind searched when he had heard that name or word before and quickly understood especially just by hearing it, it was when Ricardo and he spoke about Ricky's home, his country. ''Calor? That's weird, my friend Ricardo says Calor means heat in his native tongue. Portuguese, I think,'' he answered, and then nodded in a frenzy as she mentioned people were able to finish his introductions, heck, they didn't even need to hear them, ''I have too many of those, some are actually those who hate me the most. Quirrel for one,'' he answered pointing out the fact Quirrel was actually Lord Voldemort...yet, Harry had still take him down. With the help of his mother, like Headmaster Dumbledore had told him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Laureth Azlyn Erben Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:15 pm

Artemis tilted her head, furrowing her brow at her name meaning before smiling. ''I actually didn't know that...Well, you learn something new everyday.'' She mused, trying to remember her family history as to why it would have Portuguese in it but shrugged it aside to ask her mother when she finally spoke to her again. The mention of Quirrel made her roll her eyes in annoyance, thinking of his gritty voice. ''There's a troll in the dungeon! Thought you'd like to know!'' Her voice was a perfect impersonation of the raging lunatic.
Laureth Azlyn Erben
Laureth Azlyn Erben

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:22 pm

Harry smiled and dragged himself a tad closer to the girl so they weren't a whole meter away. Looking up at her he scratched his head and then spoke, "You should talk to Ricardo, he's friends with your sister. He lived in Portugal, still has family there, maybe he can tell you things about your family?" he suggested and then shrugged before throwing himself onto the grass closing his eyes and letting his tongue hang off his mouth. Opening one eye he grinned, "This is him after passing out," he closed his eye again and groaned before laughing. It felt good to laugh about things like Quirrel or Lockhart, two people that gave Harry trouble the two years before. Thank godric Lupin seemed to be different otherwise Harry would probably not be able to take another year of Hogwarts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Laureth Azlyn Erben Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:28 pm

Artemis smiled as their distance shortened before pulling her knees to her chest, to get more comfortable. The scratching of his head caused her to grin at his cuteness before tilting her head at his suggestion. ''That's...actually not a bad idea. I'll do that...Thanks, Harry!'' She exclaimed before watching him throw himself onto the floor. Laughing for what felt like the first time in forever, she thought she'd bust a lung if she kept it up. ''Every time, my friends and I saw him, we'd fall to the floor and pretend to be unconscious. He never scurried away so fast.'' She giggled, calming down from her long laugh.
Laureth Azlyn Erben
Laureth Azlyn Erben

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:43 pm

Harry smiled happily as she thanked him for the idea he threw out. Honestly, he thought that if he told anyone else that, Ricardo wouldn't help, well, depended on his mood, but Artemis was Ember's sister after all. ''It's okay, I know Ricardo won't mind helping you anyway,'' he answered and sat up his grin vanishing for a few moments. ''Yeah... I liked burning him to ashes,'' he replied but then took a deep breath, "Doing the same to Lockhart would've been fun," he sneered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Laureth Azlyn Erben Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:51 pm

Artemis liked the look of happiness on Harry's face, making him look younger than he is. Staring at him for a moment, her almost gold eyes watching him like a hawk before another grin formed on her face. ''I am glad he won't. If not, i'd have to tell Ember to wiggle me into the good books.'' She joked, running a hand through her hair as she smiled even more. It was nice..to relax in someone's presence without having to worry about anything but the lingering feeling of Dementors still rested on her mind. ''Oh yes...I remember being told about that and oh my fuck. Lockhart was even more annoying. He was such a twat, i'm glad he got what he got. He stopped being our teacher and i didn't have to listen to that voice.'' She groaned before remembering one of his awards. ''Did you know he won Witch's Weekly's most charming smile award? Whenever he smiled, i felt like stabbing him!'' She exclaimed, throwing her hands in the air in frustration.
Laureth Azlyn Erben
Laureth Azlyn Erben

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:40 pm

Harry's grin didn't leave him however he was slightly confused due to what Artemis said. He simply did not understand what she meant by wiggling her into the good books. ''... Yeah." he answered anyway hiding his confusion like he had learned with Mal. ''You could have asked Ares Avery to help you with the stabbing part?'' he responded remembering the one thing that Ares Avery did right in Harry's book. Shut Lockhart up for a full week. It was quite the feat and Harry would respect Avery for it, would he not fuck up in the following months ''He seemed to be overzealous about doing so," he added.

Back to top Go down

Post by Laureth Azlyn Erben Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:23 am

Artemis bit her lip softly, feeling like she had something wrong but looked away quickly. A laugh left her, hearing him talk about Ares. ''I should have asked, really! Silly of me for not asking him actually...He seems like an interesting fellow.'' She quipped, tilting her head thinking about the strange Avery boy. After a moment of silence, she looked back at Harry with a smile. ''A lot of people wanted to...but he seemed like an eager puppy. It was amusing for me and my friends to watch whenever Lockhart and him were in the same room.'' She admitted, her smile growing.
Laureth Azlyn Erben
Laureth Azlyn Erben

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:24 am

When Artemis continued to speak about Ares, Harry nodded and although he found Ares to be quite annoying and overall, a prick, he had to indeed admit that he was peculiar, in his own way. ''He's...strange. Like, did you see his match with Junis during the tournament?'' he asked so he could understand just how much she already knew of Avery's 'weirdness'. ''I have to admit I laughed too much when he nailed Lockhart to the board,'' he allowed a small, bark like laugh to escape his throat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Laureth Azlyn Erben Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:42 am

Artemis smiled and nodded eagerly. ''It was pretty impressive! I watched every match in awe. He is quite the fighter...'' She mused, thinking back to it with a gentle smile. She admired every fighter, their technique and it only made her want to hunt even more. Which is why she didn't sign up. Her fighting skills were for actual battle and hunting. ''You can never laugh too much! I spent days laughing about it!'' She said, finding it so nice to laugh in someone's presence.
Laureth Azlyn Erben
Laureth Azlyn Erben

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:10 pm

Harry nodded and liked the fact Artemis had found the tournament to be so good considering he had participated. ''Yeah, however, he lost because he attacked his opponent with a dagger. He knew he was losing so why do it,'' he asked more to himself than her but alas would enjoy to hear her answer anyway. "Did you see my matches?'' he asked eager to hear Artemis' answer now because he had actually won a league and had defeated Ricardo, Kain and Endymion to do so. ''I guess that's true,'' he mused his smile not leaving him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Laureth Azlyn Erben Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:16 pm

Artemis nodded slowly, hiding her disappointment that Ares had actually lost but what he did, confused her. ''He wanted to scare his opponent, i guess...He's quite confusing.'' She muttered, her brow furrowing once more. His eagerness caused her head to shoot up towards him and she nodded quickly. ''Of course i did! I wanted to see how good you are...and i must admit, you excelled my expectations.'' She quipped, remembering he won a league and she was shocked by it, not like she'd admit that. Even Kaida and Aphrodite was shocked but Ember seemed to know he would win despite her...closeness to Ricardo. ''I also had to watch my friend, Mio have his duels. What friend would i be if i didn't?'' She said, chuckling.
Laureth Azlyn Erben
Laureth Azlyn Erben

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:09 pm

Artemis was right, Ares was confusing alright, he was like Ron called him a bloody psychopath but Harry did not usually judge people. They judged him in fact, "He's different, like I said. We all are,'' he shrugged but in fact he was correct he, Ron and Hermione were all brave and smart to a point but they were different still even if they were best friends. ''That's good, I think. Not many people expected me to win,'' he whispered however smiled warmly. He knew most people thought Ricardo or Kain would win, however Harry was pleased that he was able to prove them wrong. ''You should've participated, it was a lot of fun,'' he told her not knowing why Artemis wasn't in the tournaments.

Back to top Go down

Post by Laureth Azlyn Erben Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:54 pm

Artemis tilted her head at his words. ''You are right..Everyone is different but some try to be like others. It's quite...pathetic. Don't you agree?'' She murmured, her smile growing as everything about her relaxed. His whisper made her laugh and her hand touched his, eyes warm with friendship. ''It is quite good. I always have high expectations in life.'' She told him, pulling her hand away from his with a smile. Staring over at the lake, she nodded slowly before looking at him in the corner of her eye. ''I am a hunter...and i only battle when there is a reason. A reason to protect or revenge.'' She tried to explain, staring down at her hands with a bite of her lip. ''It did look like fun, i must admit but once i get fighting, Salazar knows i may not be able to stop.'' She finished.
Laureth Azlyn Erben
Laureth Azlyn Erben

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:14 pm

Harry nodded dramatically crossing his arms at his chest. ''Most slytherins followed Malphas around because they wanted to be like him, as he told me. He found it pathetic also, so I have to agree,'' he answered and shied away slightly when he felt her finger graze his skin... ''You'd be protecting the honor of the slytherins? Which I tarnished,'' he answered somewhat teasingly as he stared at the lake mirroring her eye movements. ''I'm pretty sure Professor Carrow would be able to stop you,'' he laughed, imagining that beast of a man knock Artemis out by just poking her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down