Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Practice makes perfect (Achilles)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Practice makes perfect (Achilles)  Empty Practice makes perfect (Achilles)

Post by Guest Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:44 am

Sierra walked down the road in one of her new outfits from her shopping trip with Aphrodite. SHe felt the gazes of many guys on her and she flipped her hair over her shoulder. She waved at a select few, not really interested in any of them but just to keep them interested. Then she saw one she actually liked. She smiled at him and winked.

Back to top Go down

Practice makes perfect (Achilles)  Empty Re: Practice makes perfect (Achilles)

Post by Talos Immorta Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:01 am

Achilles had just come from the gym he had a constant membership for, he knew the man who worked there, he got in for free, he was wearing a vest which ment his very well toned arms were fully exposed. Anyway, he flattened his hair and began to walk down the street toward town, he needed some new shirts. As he was walking down the road he noticed a very good looking girl looking in his direction, he grinned. His usual reaction as pretty girls were just the bane of his existance. She smiled back and winked so he decided to introduce himself on approach. "Hey there, I'm Achilles, and may I say you are one beautiful person."
Talos Immorta
Talos Immorta

House : Wolfen

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:03 am

"I'm Sierra. And thank you, Achilles. You're not that bad to look at either." She giggled and smoothed out her dress. A few guys came by and tried to talk to her, but she was focused on Achilles and sent them on their way. "Say, dont you go to Hogwarts. I definitely remember your face around the castle."

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Immorta Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:07 am

Achilles grinned as the other guys walked away flipping him off behind her back, he shook his head at them but smiled at her "Yeah, maybe nothing special I just wake up like this" he said with a grin. "Urm...yeah I do, you're in the reds if I recall, can't miss a pretty face like yours"
Talos Immorta
Talos Immorta

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:09 am

"Indeed I am. Gryffindor is nice, but I like a little mystery like the Snakes." She knew for a fact that Achilles was in Slytherin. "So, Achilles, what brings you here today?" She leaned forward a bit and rested a hand on his shoulder.

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Immorta Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:15 am

"I enjoy a touch mystery, however I prefer people are open with me and I prefer the bluntness. Much better." he smiled and let her rest a hand on her shoulders, "I was at the gym, now I need to get a few new shirts, kinda ripped mine"
Talos Immorta
Talos Immorta

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:16 am

"I like a guy that works out. Shows they care about how they look." She stepped a bit closer and smiled, "Well, if you wouldnt mind a bit of company, id be glad to join you. I love shopping." She looked up at him and batted her eyelashes. Her skirt was beginning to rise a bit and she didnt bother to pull it back down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Immorta Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:23 am

"I care to an extent, my hair is like it is when I wake, but body wise, yeah I try, a lot." he smiled and instinctivly put an arm round her shoulders, "I would love your company" he made a passing glance at her legs and grinned
Talos Immorta
Talos Immorta

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:24 am

Sierra smiled and took a hold of Achilles's hand and made her way to a store across the street. She stood on her tip toes and whispered in his ear, "Do you trust me?" She grabbed a few shirts for him to try on and handed them to him. "These will look great. The blue and green will make your eyes really pop."

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Immorta Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:34 am

Talos smiled and follwed her. He smiled as she whispered in his ear he nodded "You're a girl you probably have better taste than I" he took the shirts and went and put the blue shirt on he looked in the mirror and he looked alright, unsurprisingly she was right. He came out and smiled "How do I look?"
Talos Immorta
Talos Immorta

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:35 am

"Perfect" She purred softly in his ear. She wrapped an arm around him and fixed the neck. "There. All better." She smirked and kissed his neck softly before stepping back, "Do you like it?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Immorta Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:43 am

Achilles looked up and down her, enjoying what he saw, when she approached he raised an eyebrow till she realised what she was doing. When she stepped back "Yes, I like it very much, I should probably try on the other shirt"
Talos Immorta
Talos Immorta

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:46 am

"Probably." She wondered if she had done something wrong. If she had made him uncomfortable. She was doing everything Aphro had said to do. She sighed and sat on the couch in the dressing room and waited for him to come back out. She hoped she hadnt messed up. She liked being with Achilles. Who knew what could happen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Immorta Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:50 am

He put the over shirt on and came out and sat besides her "I think you have good taste in clothing" he said as he leaned her way
Talos Immorta
Talos Immorta

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:52 am

"Thanks" She said with a somewhat weak smile. This was her first trial run without Aphro near by and she felt like she was failing. Myabe she wasnt ready or wasnt good enough at this. Maybe she should just go home. But then she got a smell of Achilles and the scent was over powering. It smelt wonderful. She leaned closer to him and smiled, "So Achilles. Do you only wanna shop? Or do you wanna do something else too?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Immorta Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:59 am

Achilles chuckled, "Well, I was just gonna go home but it sounds like you have a better idea" he swivled and rested his head on her lap and grinned and looked up at her "What do you have in mind?"
Talos Immorta
Talos Immorta

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:00 pm

Sierra smiled down at the boy and pulled him back up to a sitting position. She crawled into his lap with her skirt practically on her stomach and smiled, "Well we could..." Instead of saying it she did it. She kissed him and wrapped her arms around his neck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Immorta Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:07 pm

Achilles grinned and wrap his arms round her waist and kissed her back, he pulled her away and grinned "I think we should." he kissed her again and held her close to him
Talos Immorta
Talos Immorta

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:08 pm

Sierra smiled when Achilles kissed her back. She actually liked this one. He was sweet and mysterious and cute and seemed like a great guy. She didnt want to just sleep with him and then leave. She wanted something a bit more than that. She kissed him harder and turned so she was straddling him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Immorta Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:16 pm

Achilles grinned and rested his hands on her waist, and smiled as she kissed him hard, something he copied with a wide grin
Talos Immorta
Talos Immorta

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:17 pm

Sierra pulled away and smiled softly. She nuzzled against Achilles's neck and kissed it softly with tiny kisses. "Achilles..." She said softly in his ear. She grinded softly and smiled at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Immorta Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:25 pm

Achilles looked at her and smiled "Yes??" he said whilst kissing her neck
Talos Immorta
Talos Immorta

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:25 pm

Sierra moaned softly and ran her hand through his hair. "Why dont we go somewhere more private?" She knew this would probably be a one time thing whether she liked it or not. But why not enjoy it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Immorta Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:40 pm

Achilles kissed her neck again and smiled. "Hmmm, sure, lead away"
Talos Immorta
Talos Immorta

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:00 pm

She took his hand and lead him to her house. She lived alone. She took himupstairs and lied across the bed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next