Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Lets Run Away (Morgan) NC-17

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Lets Run Away (Morgan) NC-17  - Page 3 Empty Re: Lets Run Away (Morgan) NC-17

Post by Remus Lupin Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:01 am

"I dont give a damn what happened last night morgan" he growled a remenment of his aggression "the potion bottle broke i didnt take the full dose, i'll be careful at the school either way you could either support me or watch me leave"

Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: Auror/DADA Professor
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:22 am

Remus' outburst caught her off guard, making her draw back from him slightly. Her brow furrowed as she heard just why Khal and he had both taken her last night, why the moon effected him as it had. Swallowing dryly, she drew a careful breath and spoke, "Why didn't you say anything, Remus? I never said I wouldn't support you in your decision to go or not go. I simply asked if you thought this was a good idea." Sighing, she looked away. "I will stand beside you as I always have. You know that..." Morgan added a touch of hurt coloring her words at being spoken to as he had.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:34 am

"Morgan" he said softening "I'm sorry my love but this is sirius he needs me his brother his best friend" he said sitting down besides her he pulled her close "i failed him all those years ago, and now he's suffered i cant abandon him now. I did not mean to snap at you"
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:44 am

Burring her face in his strong chest, Morgan drew in his scent. "I wish I could go and be there for him, too. But, you'll have an easier time getting to Hogwarts for them both. You'll take care of him for me, too, won't you?" she asked him. Wrapping her arms around him she kissed his cheek and smiled softly, "You're forgiven, Moony."

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:47 am

"of course" he said nuzzling her "i'm sorry for last night part of me regrets taking you to bed like that the other part is very happy it happened.." he confessed "and no i didnt take you to bed because i was the wolf i did it because i cant keep my hands off you"
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:05 am

Nuzzling him in her own special way, she shook her head. "I'm not sorry.... It's like Khal said, you are him and he is you. I am mated to you both, and this let me see him in a different way. I trust him as I trust you, Remus. I trust that you or he will tell me when it's not safe for me to around you, either in human or fox form," Morgan told him, proudly. Cupping his jaw and kissing his lips lightly she purred darkly, "No regrets.... And, I know you can't. Neither can I..." Winking at him, she kissed him deeply.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:06 am

He growled into her kiss tickling her sides "careful or i might have to take you again" he teased picking her up so she sat in his lap.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:00 am

Chuckling as he tickled her lightly and pulled her into his lap, Morgan smiled happily. "Perhaps that's the idea.... I won't stop you," she purred teasingly curling into him. Sighing contently, she thought about what the next year would bring should Remus get on to teach at the school. "You'd get to keep an eye on the kids," she mused. Not that they needed looking after, but it was a funny thought nonetheless.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3