Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Lets Run Away (Morgan) NC-17

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Lets Run Away (Morgan) NC-17  - Page 2 Empty Re: Lets Run Away (Morgan) NC-17

Post by Guest Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:23 am

Darting to her bag, Morgan was withing arm's recach when Remus' strong arm encircled her and threw her on the bed. Looking up at the dark voice at spoke to her, Morgan's grey-blue eyes locked onto his that were no longer grey but yellow to match his wolf. "Remus?" she whispered before he growled back to the wolf, asserting his possession of her. As he ripped her towel away from her naked form and began to kiss her body, Morgan's heart raced as a form of fear and panic overtook her. Wiggling to get away, Snow began to take over and glancing up into his face, Morgan's eyes shifted to the golden of her fox. If she had to, she would shift to get away. She knew the danger she was in now, and while Remus was fighting his inner wolf, there was no guarentee that he would gain control soon enough to keep her safe. Even with his potion, tangoing with his wolf was not to be taken light-heartedly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hades Grimm Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:53 pm

His firm hands grabbed her and held her down "don't fight me mate" he growled kissing her lips his tongue dipping into her mouth to taste her before he kissed her neck "I'd never harm you.."

Hades Grimm
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: Mercenary
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:28 pm

Remus' strong grip on her as he held her in place made Morgan's heart race and fear flicker in her golden eyes. A soft growl sounded in her chest as Snow fought for control, but the growl stopped when his lips found hers. This kiss was her Remus, she'd know it anywhere. Tipping her head back as he kissed her neck, Morgan sighed at hearing the words that told her it would be alright. The wolf and Remus might be sharing his mind, but she knew she was safe, in that moment. Remus had taught her that while the wolf within him was savage and dangerous, he would always tell her if she was safe or not. He told her that his wolf loved her just as much as he did. She was mated to them both. Bringing her eyes back to her husband's, they slowly shifted back to the bright grey-blue they naturally were. Putting a hand to his cheek, she didn't know what was happening, but it didn't matter. Pulling him to her, Morgan claimed his lips, her free hand gripping his strong arm as she purred to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:33 pm

He dragged his lips down her body his sharp claws grazing her nipples. "Good" he whispered against her lips as he let a finger probe her "you know you belong to me..your body is begging me to own it" he could feel her moisture on his finger as he slid it between her folds. "You are my mate" he growled darkly his body still pressing her down "you belong in my bed and heavy with my pups you belong running with me through the night" he plunged his finger into her deeply hooking it so he could stroke her inner walls. "I own you.."
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs: Auror/DADA Professor
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:50 pm

Morgan gasped as his sharp claws grazed her sensitive nipples and his touch extended inside her. "I belong to you both.... Equally...." she said breathlessly, as her hips arched to meet his hand. Hearing the harshness of his possessive words over her, Morgan felt a twinge of fear that only heightened as she felt him pressing her into the soft mattress. A moan mixed with a loud gasp as his touch reached deep within her walls, Morgan looked up into the wolf's eyes, her own strong and sure, filled with love for both him and Remus. "I carried two for you.... I run with you both in the moonlight...." she spoke softly, a quiver of fear in her voice. She had encountered the wolf before, but not like this. This side of him frightened her... "No.... Neither of you own me.... And both of you own do...." Morgan said on a sigh, showing that while she wasn't owned by them, she belonged to them. Tears welled in her bright eyes as she fought the fear the wolf was bringing to the surface in her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:55 pm

He with drew his finger and gathered her into his arms. He caught a tear on his claw and wiped it away, "Hush mate...hush..morgan.." he said her name for the first time the wolf never used her name only reffered to her as mate or fox when addressing her. He kissed her eyes then the crown of her head "I am a monster...but i do not want you to fear me...i love you morgan..." the deep growl of the wolf's voice was soft with emotion his gold eyes glistening with meaning. "Your mine to love and cherish I am Remus, Remus is Khal I am Khal and He is me...I am just a darker side of your h-husband your mate...do not fear me do not fear us"
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:14 pm

Morgan stiffened slightly as he drew her against him and wiped a tear away. Her bright eyes snapped to his face when he used her name, her actual name. Not mate or fox, but Morgan. She was stunned. As he kissed her, mirroring Remus' kisses when he was loving her, comforting her, she sighed, the fear washing away like the morning tide. His words coupled with the growl of emotion made Morgan's heart sing for them both. Cupping his face in her hands, she drew a shuddering breath. "I love you, both of you. I am sorry for my fear. You haven't harmed me before, and I trust when Remus said you won't hurt me now," lightly kissing his cheeks, his forehead, and finally his lips, she continued, "I do not fear you or him... I do not fear either of you... I love you." Joining her lips with his, Morgan let her hand drift over his bare chest to his trousers. Slipping inside them, Morgan cupped his manhood, rubbing it gently.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:18 pm

Khal growled his length stiffening against his mate's hand "you will let me have you?" he said laying her back against the pillows. Already free of his shirt the manwolf stood freeing himself of his pants as well he licked and bit morgan's torso down to her hips though he did not touch her legs "will you permit me mate?" he asked though he was deep with lust he did not wish to part her thighs so he may devour her, without her permission.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:30 pm

A small grin touched her lips as she felt him harden against her touch. "Always...." she cooed to him. Settling back against the pillows, Morgan waited while he removed the rest of his clothing. His love bites and kisses down her hot flesh drew several purrs of pleasure for her was he reached her hips. His question only made her beam with happiness. Wolf or not, he cared for her, that much was apparent. Instead of vocalizing her answer, Morgan simply smiled and parted her legs for him to do as he wished.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:36 pm

Khal grazed his claws down her thighs, looking at her beautiful body he leaned in and dragged his tongue along her slit tasting her. His tongue penetrated her while his fangs crazed her clit he growled into her as he feasted on her arousal his hardening length pressed against her leg, he pressed his tongue as deeply as he could inside of her. His free hand dragging down her torso and playing with her breasts.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:45 pm

As Remus feasted and tasted her, Morgan called out to him as her body awakened fully. Arching, her hands gripped the blankets as a small tremor of pleasure ran up her spine. Finally, she could stand it no longer. Running her hands up his arms, she sat slightly. "My wolf... I need you," she said darkly, her voice thick with love and lust, her bright eyes glassed with pleasure. "Please...." she all but begged, desiring the touch only he could give.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:48 pm

At her words he laid her legs down and crawled up the bed his body pressed too hers. He kissed her hard and passionatley "my mate..my wife..my woman.." he growled softly his voice a mix of man and wolf. His length pressed against the entrance to her core he bit her neck and kissed it as he let go "i love it when you surrender to me" he growled as he slowly inch by inch filled her.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:26 am

Reciprocating his passionate kiss, Morgan purred darkly as he spoke each title she was to him to her. Feeling his manhood ready to take her, she arched her hips, pressing against him. "My mate.... My husband.... My man...." she whispered to him, as he bit her making her whimper. As he entered her slowly, Morgan drew a slow, deep breath as pleasure washed over her. "I know...." she purred.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:29 am

Taking her hands and holding them above her head he pinned her to the bed, pulling himself from her he slammed into her core, her moisture and submissveness excited the wolf and slowly he began to take fuller control. Pressing her into the bed he moved inside of her not to roughly but dominatly as he owned her small body.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:56 am

Locking her eyes on his as Remus brought her hands above her head, Morgan cried out as he took her hard. "Remus...." she moaned against his chest as he took her as only he could, pressing her into the bed. Bringing her legs up, she wrapped them around his waist, drawing him closer to her. She was his, in this moment, and always.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:59 am

A growl of approval left his chest as the wolf worked her harder he licked her neck then bit it dominating her further, he felt the familler sensation her body drew from him as his orgasm began to build. "Cum for my mate" he growled darkly "i want to hear my name as you scream...both of my names.." he refered to the name of the wolf and his wizard name he wanted to hear her fully submit to his will.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:22 am

His bite on her neck grew a growl from her inner fox, a growl of pleasure as the wolf brought her closer and closer to climax. As the wall of pleasure built higher and higher within her, Morgan's eyes lock onto his at his requests. She had never used his wolf name during love making, then again, she had never been taken by the wolf. As the wall of pleasure washed over her, contracted hard around his length, she gasped loudly and called, "Ahhhhh.... Remus! Khal! Gods!" Pulling her hands against his grip as her muscles tightened in response, a cry of pure pleasure, a mix of both woman and fox, filled their room.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:26 am

With a roar of pleasure the wolfman rode her through her pleasure fucking her and making love to her at the same time as she coated him in her nectar he filled her womb with his seed marking her once again as his own. Her muscles straining against him filled him with proud acceptence of her will. She truly was the mate of an alpha wolf. Pulling himself from her, he gathered her against his chest.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:48 am

Peeking with her, Morgan matched his cry of pleasure as he filled her. As she relaxed, she rested against the pillows, her breaths coming quickly as her heart slowed. Even though she was freshly bathed, her skin now shimmered with a fresh sheen of sweat. Morgan moaned softly as Remus pulled himself from her core, her eyes closing for a moment. As he scooped her into his strong arms, they fluttered open. Resting her head against his strong chest, Morgan sighed, happily, "Moony.... My Moony.... I love you, you and Khal, so much."

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:52 am

"I love you..morgan..i'm proud he chose such a strong woman for our mate..i cherish you and i always shall" Khal growled "you are perfect...a true wolf.." he yawned and growled softly in her ear. A moment passed and Remus nuzzled her "I love you so much" his voice was soft now "im surprised on how well you handled that.." Khal rested within him satiated from his hunger and his desire something had scared the wolf but now all was well. "Sleep my love." he said pulling the blankets over her.."Go to sleep"
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:12 am

Smiling as both Khal and Remus expressed their love for her, Morgan felt a sense of strength within her that she hadn't felt before. But, her body was tired. "You will have to explain why you are so surprised..." she said chuckling. Morgan didn't need to be told more than once, she already felt the heavy fog of sleep washing over her as Remus tucked her in. "Sleep, too, my love..." Morgan requested as her eyes drifted closed. She wanted to hear why Remus was impressed with her, but this session of love making with them both took more out of her than normal. She would ask when she woke...

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:16 am

The next morning Remus sat at the small table in there room a copy of the daily prophet in his hands, he heard his wife stir and he looked up. His eyes fell back to the paper the headline had stopped his heart when he saw it, "SIRIUS BLACK ESCAPED FROM PRISON" he knew his best friend, better then anyone even James had. He knew his sirius would go looking for Harry but he also knew he would be in danger. When he first saw the words he only could say to himself "took you long enough"

Shaking his head he got up and sat down next to morgan "i'm leaving the ministry" he said looking down at her his dark eyes full of fierce conviction "i'm going to find my brother." he dropped the paper on the bed as Sirius' face raged up at them.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:40 pm

Opening her eyes to the bright morning shafts of light that poured into their room, Morgan looked over to find Remus sitting at the small table near the bed. The night had been an adventure, that was for certain, but Morgan didn't regret it at all. As he got up and walked over to her, she sensed something was the matter. His face was grave, serious, deep in thought...

As he sat and told her he was leaving the Ministry and just why he was leaving, she sat up, holding the blankets over her naked body. "Remus? What...what are you talking about?" she asked, as he set the paper on the bed. Dropping her bright eyes to the front page she read the headline and picked it up. Sirius' deranged face raged at her through the moving picture and her heart sank. Sirius..... Her brow furrowed she looked up at her husband. "Where will you go to look?" she asked, her voice soft and filled with worry, not just for Sirius, but now her husband that was planning to leave his job to find him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:14 pm

Running a hand through his hair he nodded "he'll go to harry and harry will be at hogwarts, and so will i. I will owl Lady Dellen immediately they do need a defense against the dark arts professor after all"
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:58 am

Sighing and nodding at his logic that was sound, Morgan understood that he needed to go to look after Harry and, perhaps, Sirius, too. But, she couldn't help but wonder if that was the wisest choice. "Remus, do you think that's a good idea? I mean, look what happened here last night," she asked, thinking of not just the students and staff, but Remus and Khal.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:01 am

"I dont give a damn what happened last night morgan" he growled a remenment of his aggression "the potion bottle broke i didnt take the full dose, i'll be careful at the school either way you could either support me or watch me leave"
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:22 am

Remus' outburst caught her off guard, making her draw back from him slightly. Her brow furrowed as she heard just why Khal and he had both taken her last night, why the moon effected him as it had. Swallowing dryly, she drew a careful breath and spoke, "Why didn't you say anything, Remus? I never said I wouldn't support you in your decision to go or not go. I simply asked if you thought this was a good idea." Sighing, she looked away. "I will stand beside you as I always have. You know that..." Morgan added a touch of hurt coloring her words at being spoken to as he had.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next