Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Will You Still Love Me? (Morgan) (NC-17)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Will You Still Love Me? (Morgan) (NC-17)  Empty Will You Still Love Me? (Morgan) (NC-17)

Post by Remus Lupin Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:04 am

Remus looked down at his wife, they had been dancing for some time and he decided he wanted to go for a walk. Dropping a kiss onto the crown of her blonde hair he said "Lets get out of here for a bit okay?"
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs: Auror/DADA Professor
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Will You Still Love Me? (Morgan) (NC-17)  Empty Re: Will You Still Love Me? (Morgan) (NC-17)

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:26 am

The night was turning out to be quite beautiful. Dancing like they used to, Morgan didn't even need to think about what steps to do to follow Remus' lead. He was always a strong leader, a skilled leader. Closing her bright eyes against his kiss, Morgan smiled. "Yes, let's get out of here. I could use some fresh air," she answered him, linking her hand through his arm.

Back to top Go down

Will You Still Love Me? (Morgan) (NC-17)  Empty Re: Will You Still Love Me? (Morgan) (NC-17)

Post by Remus Lupin Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:38 am

He grinned mischievously and pulled her from the ballroom, as they ventured down the hall away from the party he looked around as they reached the stairs and then picked her up in his strong arms carrying her bridal style, chuckling he kissed her.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:44 am

"Remus!" Morgan said happily, laughing as he scooped her into his strong arms. Even after all this time, she was still his petite Morgan and he her strong Remus, and this simple action proved it. Kissing him and then his cheek, Morgan purred to him, "What are you up to, Mr. Lupin?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:50 am

"Oh Mrs. Lupin" he grinned as he took them to the second floor, "I aim to misbehave" as they reached the second floor he turned the corner and took her to the castles third floor. A key in his pocket he walked down the way to the seventh room and unlocked it with one arm, inside the fire was blaring and candles were lit, rose petals littered the floor. Locking the door behind them he kissed her as he put her down, "surprise" he said in a sultry tone.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:02 am

"Misbehave...." Morgan echoed the word with an impish grin as she held onto his neck while he carried her up to the third floor and into a room that was stunning. As he set her down after kissing her, her eyes drifted across the room taking it all in: the fire, the candles, the rose petals.... "Oh, Remus.... This is wonderful. You planned all this....for us?" she asked softly, looking up into his dark eyes, a small rosey glow rising in her cheeks, a lovely contrast to her blue mask and dress.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:21 am

"For you" he purred kissing her neck "what would you like to do? a bath by the fire? a drink?" he looked down at her as he slid her bask off her gently "or.other things by the fire?"
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:28 am

Morgan's breath caught in her throat as Remus spoke. Taking in his scent, her body began to awaken as only he could make happen. As he slid her mask off, Morgan smiled contemplating what she would like to do from the list of options he had given her. Unbuttoning his jacket and slipping it off, Morgan grabbed his tie and undid it slowly. Pulling him to her, she kissed his cheek before kissing his lips. Letting go with one hand, she lifted his mask and purred to him. "How about a bath first..... You.....and.....me....." she said unbuttoning a button with each word. Raising her eyes to him, she raised an eyebrow slightly and grinned impishly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:35 am

He growled softly under his breath a devilish smirk on his lips "Sounds good to me" walking behind her, his hands never leaving her body he undid the back of her dress gently "We have to be careful we stil have to go back eventually" he chuckled kissing her neck from behind he clipped her hair up a nail running down her spine. "Beautiful" he purred"
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:55 am

Morgan nodded as Remus reminded her that they did need to go back to the party at some point. So, while a romantic time was surely in store for them, they did need to be careful to a degree. A soft purr rumbled in her throat as her husband undid her dress and pinned her hair up to keep it in tact. His touch down her spine made goosebumps rise on her flesh. Letting her dress fall and carefully stepping out of it, Morgan turned to face him. "Still like what you see, Moony?" she teased, gently biting her bottom lip. Unbuttoning his vest, she slipped it off and let it fall to the floor. Then, slowly, she untucked his shirt and undid each button of it and removed his cufflinks. Putting her hands under the fabric, she slid her hands up his chest, making the shirt slide off. Catching it before it hit the floor, Morgan folded it and placed it on top of his vest and coat. Kissing his tattoo and up to his lips, she let one hand tangle in the short dark hair at the back of his neck, while the other rested just above the waistband of his slacks.

Last edited by Morgan Lupin on Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:15 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:58 am

"How can i not like what i see" he growled "i cant get enough of you" as her hands ran along his chest he hissed, she touched him all the time but this sort of touch set his skin on fire. Undoing the clasp to her bra his lips latched onto her breast suckling it gently but firmly he didnt fear leaving marks in a place only he could see.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:09 am

A mischievous grin spread across her face as she said, "I'm glad." His response to her touch made her heart sing. She could still work her magic on him. When he undid her bra and his mouth claimed one of her breasts, Morgan gasped softly and cupped the back of his head as he sucked. "Remus...." she spoke hardly above a whisper to him. The hand that rested on his waistband slipped a finger inside against his flesh and his boxers and ran along his waist to his navel and back, teasing him.

Last edited by Morgan Lupin on Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:16 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:12 am

He groaned over her breast switching to a different one using a hand he cupped her heat, a small chuckle in his throat he bit down on her breast in responce to her teasing.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:13 pm

Morgan winced and gasped loudly as Remus bit her with slightly more force than he normally did when playing in the bedroom and cupped her heat over her underwear. "Ouch, Moony...... Careful...." she purred to him as her teasing hand drifted over his hip and settled over his very apparent arousal. Rubbing him first softly, and then leaning into him slightly, putting a little more pressure on him, Morgan nuzzled his cheek. "Maybe.....maybe a bath will have to wait, my moon....." she said darkly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:33 pm

"I think your right" he groaned her body was driving him insane and she wanted him as much as he wanted her. Stepping away he picked her up again and carried her to the smaller mattress on the floor by the fire, with plush blankets and pillows, all soft and warm by the dancing flames. Laying her down he slid her panties off and pulled off her heels. The fire danced across her soft skin and he dragged his nails down her legs. Dipping down he parted her legs and breathed in her arousal moaning loudly, gripping her hips he pulled her close so he could burry his face in her thighs with ease. Licking her moist slit with his hungry tongue he dragged he slipped his tongue inside her while with one hand he rolled her clit between his fingers.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:49 pm

Morgan was glad that he agreed that a bath would have to wait. She wanted him....badly....just as badly as he wanted her. When he scooped her up and placed her on the warm, plush blankets and pillows, she was reminded for a few moments of the two times when he cared for her just like this when he helped bring their son and daughter into the world. Morgan was brought back to the present when she felt him slip her panties and heels off. Dragging a silky smooth leg against his torso, she bit her bottom lip as she smiled at this most wonderful man. A hungry gasp and moan sounded from her core as Remus tasted her and teased her. Tangling her hands in the blankets, Morgan arched her body to meet him. "Gods, Remus...." she called softly to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:53 pm

He devoured her pulling her as close to climax as he could, he knew how to play her body like some sort of divine instrument and he loved how she responded to his touch keening his name with pleasure. Sucking on her clit he used his free hand to grib her breast's nipple between his fingers as he rolled the sensitive nipple and pinched it.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:02 pm

As she grew closer and closer to her peek, Morgan's body writhed beneath him as her moans grew louder with each passing moment. When his hand began to tease her breast as only he knew how, Morgan gripped the back of his head, pulling him free from her heat and up towards her. Sitting up, she made easy work of the closures of his slacks, slipping her hand inside his shorts and gripped his length. Stroking him as she eased his pants and shorts down, she kissed and nibbled his neck and collarbone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:06 pm

"Ah!" he gasped in shock as she turned the tables he touched her naked flesh hungry to taste every inch of her as a soft moan left his lips.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:18 pm

A devilish grin spread across her face as Morgan heard Remus' gasp as she touched him. Gently guiding him to lay down, Morgan let him go and slipped his shoes and remaining clothes off, placing them neatly at the foot of their mattress. Ghosting her cool hand up his bare leg, she paused over his manhood and lightly gripped him. While her touch was busy, Morgan kissed up his torso to his neck where she bit him gently before moving up his jaw to his lips. Kissing him hungrily, her tongue dancing against his as she tasted his mouth, purring softly against him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:19 pm

His eyes fluttered shut the touch of her snow white skin cool as it looked touching him drove him to badness "Morgan" he growled "I need you" he wrapped his fingers around the back of her neck sparing her hair to pull her close for a scalding kiss.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:29 pm

His call of need made her heart leap as he pulled her close for a deeply passionate kiss. Breaking the kiss only long enough to speak to him, Morgan rested her forehead against his, looking into his eyes. "Remus.... Let me fix that...." she purred, letting him go and moving to straddle him. As she rested her moist heat against his length and moved seductively, grinding him slowly, she whispered soft enough for only his wolf ears to hear, "I need you, too..... I love you, Remus...." Kissing his nose, she returned to the heated kiss of before.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:33 pm

Growling with lust he sat up and flipped her on her back pressing her into the bed, resting between her legs he teased her entrance with his head, capturing her lips he said "Morgan Olivia Lupin" his voice a heated moan "I need you, I love you" sliding into her he growled into there kiss his hips setting the pace he started out gentle with growing need his thrusts becoming harder and stronger.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:44 pm

Morgan wrapped her arms around his strong form as he flipped her over, claiming his place above her. Feeling him at her entrance, she arched her hips to try to find him, but he was always just out of reach until he claimed her. Her gasp sounded loudly against his lips as their dance began. Matching his movements expertly, Morgan wrapped her legs around his waist so she could take him deeper as his pace increased in speed and strength. Breaking the kiss, Morgan clung to him, gasping and moaning just for him, holding him close as he worked his magic on her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:49 pm

Sometime later....

Breathing heavy he kissed her throat before he stood up holding her, waving his hand the water began to run in the tub, lowering her into the water that foamed around her like a jacuzzi he dropped soft scented bubbled into the water. "Relax my love" he said kissing her cheek "i'll be right back"
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next