Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

When The Past Comes Knocking (Rab)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

When The Past Comes Knocking (Rab) - Page 2 Empty Re: When The Past Comes Knocking (Rab)

Post by Rabastan Lestrange Wed May 21, 2014 9:34 am

Rabs chuckled and sat on the cold ground. "You really don't realize you are locked up here with me, counting on mercy of other to let you out, do you?" he asked her, clearly amused by her approach. He was glad she didn't fear him. And he was also glad that so far, he gave her no reason to. He could feel insanity and darkness flow through his veins, right into his heart. It was strange feeling he grew to be accustomed to, but not much control it. At her remark about brakouts, he laughed humorlessly. "I suppose it's good from your point of view. Right now all I can think about when I get out, is who will I kill," he admited honestly. There was nothing he wanted more, then feel his dagger to take a life away again.

As she pulled out a sendwich, he narrowed eyebrow. "Zoya Morte, you are impossible girl," he said as he grabbed the food and for the first time in years tasted something, that actually had a taste. He always refused food from her. But not this time. Even if part of him kind of wished rather for raw piece of meat full of blood. Or something in that style. But he wasn't really sure how to explain such need to someone like Zoya. He ate it quickly. Closing his eyes for a moment, just to clear his head so he could think straight for another while.

Rabastan Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

When The Past Comes Knocking (Rab) - Page 2 Empty Re: When The Past Comes Knocking (Rab)

Post by Zoya Morte Wed May 21, 2014 9:53 am

"I am not at the mercy of someone else." Zoya corrected smugly, glad of the chance to show off in front of Rabastan. Usually, it was he who was going around awing her, the change felt good. "Some one will show up in a little while but really, I though you would be pleased to see me. All you want to do is through me out." She added, pretending to be disappointed. She knew he didn't mean it that way. Standing up while he sat down made for some awkward conversation, so she too slid down, sitting down cross-legged on the cold floor. His words made her want to ask him who featured on the list, but she kept quite, not wanting her question to trigger something in him he was trying so hard to control.

"You know how much glib talking I had to do to get it in? They even confiscated my key chain but I managed to talk my way through with the sandwich and you wolf it down in seconds." She scolded, her smirk belying any effect of the 'scolding'. It was unnaturally quiet, the famous Azkaban ravers seemed suspiciously quiet, but she didn't want to risk asking him about the quiet. She sat quietly for a few minutes but silence was never her forte and it was mere minutes before she begin talking again. "Hello Zoya! Great to see you Zoya! What have you been up to all these years? How was your school. I am just dying to know all the details!" She acted out, raising her eyebrows in his direction at the end of her performance. "I would have thought you might have asked once about my boyfriends at least." She teased, laughing at the idea.

Zoya Morte

Character sheet
Jobs: Auror
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabastan Lestrange Wed May 21, 2014 1:05 pm

"Technicaly, right now, you are at my mercy," he teased her with bitter humor. "If it was up to me, you wouldn't leave this cell unless it was both of us who could go. But let's not go there, okay?" he looked at her, his eyes showing his emotions for a few brief moments of sanity. They were full of sadness, pain but also love he felt for Zoya. Even if she probably could never see it anyway. "And maybe I don't want to know about your boyfriends. Maybe that's why I didn't ask at all," he spoke finaly, looking up to ceiling again. "But tell me, when you started it, what happened in your life past all those years. I know of course, that you missed me every day, so you can skip that part," he teased her again.

"But before you start, can I ask my lion crazy angel to come closer? Helps me think straight," he said and spread his arms, calling her closer to him. He felt like he was going to snap soon again, her presence was something that helped him minutes ago, it could be useful again. He knew that despite everything, he could never hurt Zoya. And she probably knew it as well, since he could tell she didn't fear him at all.
Rabastan Lestrange
Rabastan Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoya Morte Wed May 21, 2014 1:32 pm

"You will subject me to the horrible food? Please person, kill me already but not that! Never that!" Zoya moaned, shuddering to complete the effect. The only problem was, that the more time she spent here with Rab, the harder it was for her to leave him here alone. She felt no such remorse for anyone else behind these walls, they all deserved to be here. But never in a million years could Zoya place Rabs in the same category as them, even if he already was. Her lips turned down as she saw the sadness in his eyes, sadness and something she didn't quite comprehend. She only knew she didn't want him to feel that way. "Um......boyfriend would be an overstatement. My love live, or lack thereof, primarily consists of some hilariously messed up first dates. About which, I am never going to tell you no matter how much you beg because they are very, very, very, embarrassing." She answered, looking a little guilty like someone caught stealing cookies from a cookie jar.

Zoya looked a bit surprised at his request, but obediently scooted over closer to him, wincing a little as she had to sit on the cold floor again. "You know I cannot just begin like that, right? But I will try." She said, pausing to think about her life these past years, "You know schools in America are absolutely crazy? Especially Salem. That's like the motherlode of creepiness and weirdness. First of all, the name is Salem's Witches' Institute, so you would think that it was some kind of a girls only school no? Well, it isn't and can you believe that some guys actually show up to study in a school called, 'the Witches'' school?! One would think they would get a hint. Then the curriculum. We had this Fitness Trainer, who was supposed to be the Flying instructor, Care of Magical Creatures' instructor and 'Reflex training instructor', in which we were basically used for target practice by half of the class who used to shoot arrows at us. I mean, what the bloody hell?!"
Zoya Morte
Zoya Morte

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs: Auror
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2