Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

What's up love? (Ember)

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

What's up love? (Ember) - Page 2 Empty Re: What's up love? (Ember)

Post by Ember Shadow Thu May 15, 2014 6:51 pm

Ember laughed lightly and rolled her eyes. ''Only the Gryffindor's are like that.'' She teased before tilting her head watching him push away something in his mind. His awkward comment caused Ember to bit her lip nervously and then raised her eyebrow. ''I'm not sure how i'm supposed to define anything when i mean pretty much everything.'' She said.

Ember Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs: Student
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Fri May 16, 2014 12:48 pm

He rolled his eyes "Only because Slytherin's are too stupid, Ravenclaws are too smart.. and hufflepuffs are too...puffy.." He smirked "Only gryffindors are brave enough to admit it."

He then shrugged "Well..umm I'm pretty much alone in my dorm tonight, until we organize a move for Mio or something, I got the whole dorm to myself.. we could chill there, er.. for the night" He said awkwardly, unknowing how to really ask her if she wanted to spend the night in his bed any other way. She could take it to just mean cuddling, or sex, either way he didn't mind

David Shuter

Character sheet
Jobs: Hogwarts Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Shadow Fri May 16, 2014 1:18 pm

Ember furrowed her brow. ''One of your best friends is a slytherin.'' She pointed out, trying not to growl with protectiveness but she felt sad at the fact Artemis was not her full sister.

She listened to him and a playful smile formed on her face. ''I kind of..fell out with my room mate so that'll be a good idea.'' She said nervously. Ember rested her head on his shoulder and took his hand, kissing the palm softly.
Ember Shadow
Ember Shadow

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Fri May 16, 2014 5:01 pm

He nodded "I am aware. There are some odd ones in every house" He shrugged. He knew Artemis was not dumb, but a lot of Slytherins were thick headed.

When she said she was game, he smiled back "well, it's getting late, shall we retire, Miss Shadow?" He asked in a posh sort of voice, smirking.

David Shuter
David Shuter

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Shadow Fri May 16, 2014 5:21 pm

Ember let a smile dance along her face at his words before nodding. ''That's good...otherwise Arty would've ripped you to shreds.'' She said seriously. Both of them knew what the Slytherin was capable of.

Ember got off his lap, still holding his hand. ''We shall, mister Shuter.'' She replied, her voice the same as his whilst a cheeky smirk tugged at her lips. Everyone except from Clio was happy with their making up but right now, Ember didn't care and would worry for another day.
Ember Shadow
Ember Shadow

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Fri May 16, 2014 5:48 pm

He laughed "Oh, Wolfe would not dare try, she knows I am her match." That was partly true. he knew Artemis was a killer, but he was sure he could give her one hell of a fight before she ripped him to shreds.

he then smirked and took her hand. "I shall lead the way to the king suite" once he was there, he lead her in the closed the door "welcome to my world!" it was basically bland, minus his area that had an empty owl cage, his trunk, and a crap tone of books. Hiss cleansweep seven leaned against the wall.
David Shuter
David Shuter

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Shadow Fri May 16, 2014 6:20 pm

Ember furrowed her brow at what he called Artemis. ''She lets you call her that? Shit..I'm surprised you ain't dead already.'' She admitted, knowing Celeste was the only one who really called her that. Shaking it off, she smiled and followed him, looking around the room. ''Where's your owl?'' She asked, staring at the empty cage before picking up one of the closest books. Ember was intrigued and stroked her finger along the binds of the books. ''My dorm is kind of like this. More books, weapons and my art stuff but yeah..along the same lines.'' She admitted, touching her cheek softly knowing a dark line of charcoal danced on it.
Ember Shadow
Ember Shadow

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Fri May 16, 2014 7:03 pm

David shrugged "I let her call my Sharpy, so she lets me call her Wolfe." he didn't go into detail on how his friends had created their own private names for eachother, and Artemis liked Wolfe. When she commented on his owl, he snorted "Probably off mating with Hedwig, that dirty owl" He chuckl;ed then shook his head "Nah, he's off delivering a letter to my mom. regarding the chamber. Did you ever meet my mom? I can't remember if you met her last year at kings cross...?" he then nodded "i would expand, but i am afraid more people will show up out of the blue and I would have no room for my junk" He chuckled
David Shuter
David Shuter

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Shadow Fri May 16, 2014 7:13 pm

Ember smiled at David. ''I didn't arrive go home for the holidays and when i arrived at hogwarts, i went straight on the train. Goodbyes are too depressing if you ask me.'' She said, playing with a thread of one of the shirts she found on the bed. ''It's only me and Chase Yaxley in my dorm. If any other girl enters Lion's, gets put into a different dorm room.'' Ember admitted, putting one of the books down after an inspection. ''So this is a guy's dorm..'' She whispered as she looked around again.
Ember Shadow
Ember Shadow

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Fri May 16, 2014 7:18 pm

He shrugged "You should meet her one day, i know she had been pestering me to have me introduce you to her. i made the mistake of saying we were dating.. she asked if Artemis was my girlfriend and i was like 'nah, but her sister is' not making THAT mistake again" he laughed then watched as she fiddled with his shirt. "Yeah, I don;t know how different it is from yours" he sat down on the bed beside her.
David Shuter
David Shuter

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Shadow Sun May 18, 2014 8:00 pm

Ember laughed lightly. ''She thought Artemis was your girlfriend?'' Her laugh simply increased. She then held the shirt to her chest as she pulled her knees up to it and looked sideways at David. ''Mine has my artwork on the walls and my weapons too.'' She admitted. ''But i think you have more books. Artemis is the weapon and book fanatic. I'm the weapon and art fanatic.'' Just kill him already...I'm sick of all this shit. Just ignore her, little one...'just ignore her..' Oh shut up, Isabelle..You just want fucking control. Guys..JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY. The argument proceeded causing Ember to rest her forehead against David's shoulder and then panic struck her. ''You can't tell anyone about this! No one! No one can know...I'll get locked up or even worse.'' Ember blurted out, nervously.
Ember Shadow
Ember Shadow

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Mon May 19, 2014 10:11 pm

David laughed "I know right?! I think that girl would rather kill me than date me" He then smiled more and said "Oh, I am planning on getting my own collection of weapons.. but mine would be more nun chucks, ninja stars, katana's. Stuff I am trained to use." Stuff he could use if he was attacked. When she rested her forehead on his shoulder, he held her close. He shook his head "No one shall know.. not even Mio" He winced though, he and Mio kept a 'no secret' policy, and this would ruin it "Although I am sure he would understand, he would not tell anyone, because he knows how much you mean to me" more than even you do he thought. he felt strongly for Ember, he didn't know if it was love, since he had never felt it, but he was sure it was close.
David Shuter
David Shuter

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Shadow Tue May 20, 2014 4:00 pm

Ember chuckled, smiling softly. ''Yeah she would...You really push her buttons. I ain't seen anyone do that and live. You two must be really close.'' She observed before tilting her head. ''I can get them for you if you'd like? Like a late christmas present.'' She whispered excitedly before sighing softy, knowing if must be hard for him to keep such a big secret. Glancing up at him, her hand found his cheek and her thumb stroked it in a calming, delicate fashion. ''Mio can know...If you wish. I'm sure you'll need someone to talk to if the girls get too hard to handle. He can know..but only him. Artemis and you are the only ones who know..'' She trusted David, more than she ever thought she would.
Ember Shadow
Ember Shadow

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Tue May 20, 2014 4:41 pm

He smiled "She's on of my best friends.. we're a tight group" he explained softly. He was not even really sure why they were so tight it just...happened. he then looked at her excitedly "Really, could you? would you?" he grinned. When she cupped his cheek, he smiled and responded "I will make sure he tells no one" He then leaned down and kissed her softly on the lips
David Shuter
David Shuter

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Shadow Tue May 20, 2014 6:14 pm

Ember smiled, looking around. ''I'm glad she has you, that she has this..tight group.'' His excitement caused a gentle laugh to leave her, causing Clio to groan in disgust. ''Of course i will. I'll place an order soon...I can even make one if you wish.'' She admitted, biting the corner of her lip before feeling David's lips on hers. Her hand slid down from his cheek to his neck as she leaned in. That's my girl! I'm going to hurl. Clio growled whilst Erato watched with a raise of her eyebrow.
Ember Shadow
Ember Shadow

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Tue May 20, 2014 6:37 pm

David smiled "we have her to thank for this. If she hadn't basically pushed me towards you at that Halloween ball, this would never have happened" He replied softly, before replying "Whichever you wish Em" When her hand moved to his neck, his hand started rubbing up and down her leg, his tongue gently parting her lips
David Shuter
David Shuter

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Shadow Tue May 20, 2014 6:43 pm

(yes, yes she is <_<) Ember rolled her eyes at him, smiling softly. ''She knew i had a wee crush on a certain lion and pushed you at me. So i am not thanking her.'' She said, her cheeks turning into a dark blush. Erato begged for at least some control and Ember let her. Come to Erato, little lion..The blond hair, blue eyed girl inside Ember's mind pushed forward and straddled David, letting her tongue dance with David's whilst her fingers tangled in David's hair. Remember Erato..He's mine until he lets me go...I know little one but fuck it feels so good to have control. Ember sighed inside her cloudy mind whilst Erato ground her hips against David's.
Ember Shadow
Ember Shadow

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Tue May 20, 2014 6:58 pm

David laughed "Really, I thought you hated me, since i started beef with Malphas?" He smirked at her blush. "She didn't need to push me too hard" He said quietly. When she straddled him and started to grind him, he smiled contently in the kiss. her time with Ricardo taught her how to please a man at least. his hands moved to her mid back and the back of her heads as he let their tongues dance.
David Shuter
David Shuter

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Shadow Tue May 20, 2014 7:08 pm

Ember glared playfully. ''Hate you? That was Artemis who hated you for starting that shit with Mal.'' His words caused her heart to thump but she ignored it, thanks to Erato. Ember sighed softly into this kiss, one of her hands sliding up his shirt with a quick, playful but sly grin before making him lay down. Pulling away from his kiss, she pecked his jawline. ''Mine...'' She growled possessively, obviously in the moment. She pressed her lips against his again and rubbed her tongue against his.
Ember Shadow
Ember Shadow

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Tue May 20, 2014 7:51 pm

David laughed quietly at her glare "Yet she still was up to an adventure with me not 2 weeks afterwards" he shivered at her touch on his bare skin. It was not something he had experienced before, but he liked it. When he found himself on his back with her on top of him growling possessively. He responded "For as long as you will have me" he brought his hands up to her waist, where he shimmed her shirt up to expose her belly.
David Shuter
David Shuter

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Shadow Wed May 21, 2014 8:53 am

Ember chuckled. ''She's weird..'' She whispered, enjoying the shiver she caused. His words caused her lips to dance on his neck, her tongue flicking out with a smirk. ''I would say the same to you..'' She purred and leaned up, taking off her shirt to reveal a dark red and black bra. Damn Ember..Were you preparing for this? Just shut up..She could tell she was blushing darkly and pressed her lips against David's so he didn't see.
Ember Shadow
Ember Shadow

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Wed May 21, 2014 9:57 pm

David shrugged "Aren't we all weird?" he then sighed when she kissed his neck and said "Looks like we are stuck with each other" he then couldn't help but get hard at the sight of her pulling off her shirt, reveling such a sexy bra. "jesus christ" He smirked as she kissed him again, his hands on her bare sides. He was letting her be in control because it seemed to be what she wanted
David Shuter
David Shuter

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Shadow Thu May 22, 2014 5:06 pm

Ember chuckled at his reaction to her. His length pressed against her and she smirked, amused as she ground against him. Parting her lips slightly, their tongues danced. ''Ya like what you see?'' She purred and her cold hands lightly danced on David's chest, one of them sliding down to the front of his pants. Her smile was coy and would never fade.
Ember Shadow
Ember Shadow

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Thu May 22, 2014 5:28 pm

He had to chuckle when she asked if he liked what he saw. "Of course, you're beautiful..even fully clothed" He winked and continued to kiss her, bucking his hips slightly at her cold touch. his hands slowly started to fiddle with her bra clasps. He was really nervous, this being his first time. So his hand were shaking slightly as he did so. NOT something you normal saw with David Shuter.
David Shuter
David Shuter

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Shadow Thu May 22, 2014 5:38 pm

Ember blushed darkly at his compliment and chuckled as he fiddled with her bra. Her hands slid to her back and she unclasped them for him, dropping her bra on the floor and bit her lip as he now had full view of her breasts. She could tell he was nervous, causing Erato to chuckle as she was highly amused by him.
Ember Shadow
Ember Shadow

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Thu May 22, 2014 9:28 pm

He smiled more when her Bra fell. They weren't huge, but they were big for a 12 year old. he brought his hands to cup them and muttered "Perfect" Now that she was at least half naked, he wasn't as nervous, but he was still giving her control. Because she knew what she was doing.
David Shuter
David Shuter

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Shadow Fri May 23, 2014 4:51 pm

Ember blushed darkly and sighed softly at his touch. ''Why thank you..'' She purred and covered his hands making him squeeze her breasts. ''Nervous?'' She whispered, kissing his neck gently wanting him to do something to her.
Ember Shadow
Ember Shadow

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next