Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Stand your Ground (Chase/Ember/Ricky) (PG-13)

2 posters

Go down

Stand your Ground (Chase/Ember/Ricky) (PG-13)  Empty Stand your Ground (Chase/Ember/Ricky) (PG-13)

Post by Chase Lestrange Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:01 pm

Chase was a usually kind girl, happy and uncarring of what others said or did to her. Words hurt but they were silent weapons she accepted the sting of, life just wasnt fair-something she knew all too well.

Entering the common room she heard a commotion from the corner of the room, looking over she could see the finger of a flying ferrett and her eyes became qide as saucers. "TOBY" she screamed running across the common room she pulled out her wand trying to get him back but to no avail. Dropping the wand she climbed on a table and tried to reach the poor creature that shrieked in fear.

"Give him back you asshole" she yelled "This rat yours yaxley?" one of the older boys said as she jumped off the table "Give him back and i wont hurt you" she growled "Hurt? me? oh well fuck that baby doll you wont get a hand on me you see i dont date freaks and your one of the most disgusting freaks i've ever seen"

With a yell she shoved him into the wall and his concentration on the spell dropped, one of his friends scooped up toby and she turned to grab him when a fist collided with the back of her head. Stars exploded behind her eyes as she pitched forward into another student.

The kid shoved her and soon she was being shoved through a small circle and mean while Toby's shrieks filled her ears. "Give him back NOW" turning she moved to slap the ring leader but succeded in cutting his face with her nails he screamed and dropped toby to the ground, without thinking she sunk to her knees and pulled the little creature to her chest and bent over him as the older boys hit her.
Chase Lestrange
Chase Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Stand your Ground (Chase/Ember/Ricky) (PG-13)  Empty Re: Stand your Ground (Chase/Ember/Ricky) (PG-13)

Post by Ember Shadow Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:14 pm

Ember walked into the Common room after her study lesson with Artemis and heard a commotion almost instantly. ''ENOUGH!'' She shouted, her usually quiet voice booming loudly and she climbed onto the table, jumping onto one of the boy's shoulders. Pulling him down to the ground with her legs like vices around his neck, she punched him the face only to feel herself be kicked in the ribs. ''I said...Enough!'' She shouted again and released the boy on the floor, groaning at another kick. Getting up quickly, she punched another boy in the stomach and whilst he bent over, groaning, she kneed him in the face. Running towards Chase, she covered her body with her own and held her close. ''No more, you fucking pricks.'' She growled and felt her head be yanked back. ''Picking on first years...Bit pathetic of you.'' She spat in the Ring Leader's face, her innocent demeanor completely gone and was acting like her sister would in this situation. Feeling herself get punched in the face, she hissed and let him keep hitting her whilst muttering for Chase to go and keep Toby safe.
Ember Shadow
Ember Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs: Student
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Stand your Ground (Chase/Ember/Ricky) (PG-13)  Empty Re: Stand your Ground (Chase/Ember/Ricky) (PG-13)

Post by Chase Lestrange Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:19 pm

As the blows dissapeared Chase shot to her feet, shoving toby into her robe pocket she pulled back a fist and punched the one hitting Ember right in the face. A crack echoed and the boy stumbled back holding his nose "get the fuck out" she growled her sweet hyper face gone, "you hurt my pet, you hurt my girl if you do not run I will murder you" with a shout one of the boys grabbed her hair and she twisted and kneed him in the balls. "Go away!" she yelled as the boy stumbled back she backed up into ember, covering her a bit looking around aggressively./.
Chase Lestrange
Chase Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:41 pm

"Oie,

Ricardo called for the boys assaulting his friends, as he came down the stairs of the dorm. He held the bracelet he always wore in his hand, and the boys chuckled as they saw him, "What're you going to do, bud? Beat us to death with that bracelet?" They asked in unison, which only made him be angrier. He hurled the bracelet to the air and it transformed into GLADUS sword. He held the sword by the handle, and then held it above his head, struggling slightly but not enough for them to notice. He brought it down, slashing the face of one of the boys, "Scatter or die," he warned with a dangerous whisper, and they quickly left, so they'd regroup elsewhere. Ricardo hurled the blade up, and it transformed back into the bracelet, and he then placed it on his arm.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Lestrange Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:46 pm

"Thank you" Chase gasped "Thank you both" she turned looking at the blossoming bruise on Ember's face "oh my godric im so sorry this happened to you" slowly the dangerous edge had faded from her voice and now she frantically looked around the room then back at her friends her gentle hands touching the injury "im so sorry"
Chase Lestrange
Chase Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Shadow Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:53 pm

Ember felt blood running her chin from her split lip and kept an arm around Chase, protectively whilst a small growl rumbled in her chest. Hearing someone walk down the stairs, she sighed in relief the moment she saw Ricardo. As they scattered, Ember leaned against the wall and checked her ribs which felt fine. ''Thank you Ricky..'' She coughed out and put a hand on Chase's cheek. ''You okay? How is Toby?'' She asked, worry in her eyes before glancing back at Ricardo. ''Neat bracelet you got there...'' She commented, her hazel eyes flickering back to Chase, hearing 'my girl' pulse through her head like a heartbeat. ''Freaking twats..'' She grumbled and rubbed her forehead as a bruise was forming. ''Oh calm down, Chasey. I do recall me jumping in like the heroine to save you from those twats. This is not your fault. They should be glad my blade is upstairs.'' She muttered the last part and kissed Chase's cheek. ''Stop worrying....Not your fault.'' She repeated.
Ember Shadow
Ember Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs: Student
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down