Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

I Haven't Forgotten You (Chase) [M]

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I Haven't Forgotten You (Chase) [M] Empty I Haven't Forgotten You (Chase) [M]

Post by Guest Sun May 11, 2014 7:53 pm

Waiting deep inside the dungeons, Malphas took a look at the clock. Today, he had sent Emrys to make sure Chase would come to potions so she took this route. Ricardo usually took the other one and he was sure she wouldn't want to see him. He was growing frustrated with her behavior and had had enough. It was time to put her back in her place.

Back to top Go down

I Haven't Forgotten You (Chase) [M] Empty Re: I Haven't Forgotten You (Chase) [M]

Post by Decibel Allen Sun May 11, 2014 8:02 pm

Waving goodbye to Emrys chase left for potions, she saw ricardo making his way there as well and made a point to take a different route. Heading down the stone steps she ventured deep into the dungeons when she saw a familiar shadow looming. Her eyes widened slightly as she backed up then turned to run.
Decibel Allen
Decibel Allen
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Ravenclaw

Character sheet
Jobs: Student
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

I Haven't Forgotten You (Chase) [M] Empty Re: I Haven't Forgotten You (Chase) [M]

Post by Guest Sun May 11, 2014 8:15 pm

Malphas' python was behind Chase at this point as she began to run she tangled in her tendons so she'd fall to the floor while Malphas quickly moved towards her, "Nah nah, you're not leaving," he snarled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Decibel Allen Sun May 11, 2014 8:17 pm

There was no fear as she hit the ground and her bag spilled. No cries for mercy as she gently turned around so not to accidentally arm the snake. Chase was broken, her heart was missing and she felt nothing as she looked up at him "What do you want Mal?" she said hoarsly her eyes no longer held the fight in them they had when this relationship started she was resolved to whatever fate he leveled.
Decibel Allen
Decibel Allen
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 11, 2014 8:25 pm

Snapping his fingers Kina climbed his body and nuzzled him before returning to the common room. Holding her by her throat Malphas picked her up from the floor and nailed her against the wall, not as hard as he did many times before, now he was beginning to treasure her, he needed her body intact because of how many times he used it. "I want you to stop fighting. For real. No avoiding, nothing. When was the last time I actually hurt you? I'm sure you've realized I prefer fucking you now," he told her honestly, holding her chin with his fingers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Decibel Allen Sun May 11, 2014 8:30 pm

"Your still hurting me" she said her jaw set "i told you i dont want you to touch me anymore and you keep doing it"
Decibel Allen
Decibel Allen
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 11, 2014 8:39 pm

"Because you're perfect," he told her his lips ghosting over hers, "Your body is perfect, it can't be compared to Emrys' but you're a goddess. I need to touch you," he ground against her as words stopped exiting his mouth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Decibel Allen Sun May 11, 2014 8:41 pm

She shook her head resisting him "..please stop malphas.." she whispered "I dont have anything atleast let me have my dignity"
Decibel Allen
Decibel Allen
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 11, 2014 9:07 pm

"Give me a reason to let you have it," he asked of her while his hands found the hem of her shirt pulling it over her head slowly. He kissed her body softly, like he never did before, to show her just how much she was missing from the actual world. This was how Ricardo would treat her but she'd never get that treatment again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Decibel Allen Sun May 11, 2014 9:08 pm

Her breath hitched his light kisses speaker to her more then his rough ones ever did as he pulled her shirt over her head she looked at him with glassy eyes full of tears "because your not just a monster your a good man" she said softly.
Decibel Allen
Decibel Allen
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 11, 2014 9:15 pm

Unclasping her bra he allowed it to fall to the floor and massaged her breasts softly, "You don't actually believe that," he told her kissing her lips with feather like softness.

Back to top Go down

Post by Decibel Allen Sun May 11, 2014 9:20 pm

She let out a soft moan as her body began to awaken to him like it always did when he touched her. "Yes I do" she said trying to turn her face aside a tear rolling down her cheek.
Decibel Allen
Decibel Allen
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 11, 2014 9:26 pm

Pulling his shirt over his head he pressed his chest against hers carefully, whipping her tear away, before kissing her cheek. "Be honest," he told her waiting for a response.

Back to top Go down

Post by Decibel Allen Sun May 11, 2014 9:28 pm

She took a deep breath trying to stop crying but she shook her head "i've seen you with Emrys and with your friends i've seen how you look after Mariya i know your a good man that your not just a monster" she looked into his eyes with her own glassy ones a small spark of passion behind them. "I'll stop avoiding you...i'll sleep with you...willingly i'll stop fighting but..b.but i need you to do something for me...something only you can do.."
Decibel Allen
Decibel Allen
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 11, 2014 9:33 pm

Malphas looked down on the girl now leveling her with his eyes which were filled with confusion, "What do you need?" he asked with a bemused tone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Lestrange Sun May 11, 2014 9:36 pm

She took a deep shuddering breath "P..please kill me...at the end of the year...you can do it however you want just please i need you to kill me.." she stammered
Chase Lestrange
Chase Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 11, 2014 9:48 pm

Pulling her into an embrace Malphas sighed. At this point he knew he couldn't even try to convince her, she could just kill herself if he didn't agree. "I've grown to like you...but, very well," he told her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Lestrange Sun May 11, 2014 9:49 pm

Her shaking fragile frame folded into him and she cried for a few moments on his shoulder. She didnt know how Malphas Gaunt made her feel anymore but she knew he was lost thats all. Swallowing her tears she wiped her eyes "Thank you" she said then pressed her lips to his.
Chase Lestrange
Chase Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 11, 2014 10:18 pm

Forgetting her words Malphas pressed his lips against her hard, "I'll be gentle...just this once," he told her and moved them and their clothes to one of the many empty rooms in the dungeons. Quickly getting rid of her skirt, he kissed down her jaw to her neck, holding her growing breasts carefully.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Lestrange Sun May 11, 2014 10:29 pm

Deciding to lose herself in him again she cleared her mind-something she was becoming good at. Of all the thoughts of suicide, ricky, her mom, her dad everyone. All that existed was her, this man and the pleasure they shared. Her breasts had grown alot since he last fucked her, she'd gone through a growth spurt and it seemed to affect her chest her height and her hair.

She pressed into his touch as her legs wrapped around him flexibly pulling him closer she undid the belt on his trousers letting them fall she pulled him down to kiss him this time letting lust drive her.
Chase Lestrange
Chase Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 12, 2014 3:56 pm

Stepping out of his trousers, Malphas rid Chase of her skirt, holding her thighs firmly whilst his tongue dipped inside her mouth, dancing with hers. He sometimes wondered if Chase had grown to like him like he now did her but he doubted it of course, he did rape and assault her. He hacked off her hand, and hurt her former best friend. He didn't expect to be forgiven.

Back to top Go down

Post by Themis Grimm Mon May 12, 2014 4:18 pm

She kissed him hard and with hunger her mind had grown to respect him just a little bit but the cold metal of her hand reminded her to hate him. She knew he had the potential to be good though and something she learnt from spending time with Rick's mom and even with Rom and Lara was to hang onto that. Still she kissed him dancing with his lips her hands roaming his body, for the first time truly reciprocating his touch, one hand found its way to his length her flesh and blood hand gentle but firm as it grasped him.
Themis Grimm
Themis Grimm
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Mercenary

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 12, 2014 5:54 pm

His boxers fell down his defined legs, allowing her to freely hold his shaft. Breathing heavily into her lips Malphas pushed her panties down her ivory thighs, teasing her cave with two fingers. Her juices bathed his fingers and he was glad to see she was finally desiring him. His lips never left hers as his free hand fell on her soft breast rubbing it carefully before pulling her nipple somewhat harshly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariya Gaunt Tue May 13, 2014 3:44 pm

She gasped at his touch the pain from the twist of her nipple also sent a shockwave of pleasure through her and she couldnt stop the moan that escaped her throat. She stroked his length and teasingly ran her nail along his head her lips found there way to his neck licking and sucking his pulse.
Mariya Gaunt
Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 13, 2014 5:11 pm

Malphas suddenly stopped his movements and only pressed against her, his length rubbing against her lips. "Chase..." he whispered and suddenly pulled his head back a tad bit, raising one of his hands, holding her chin with his fingers, "Do you finally want me?" he asked breathlessly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next