Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

I Haven't Forgotten You (Chase) [M]

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I Haven't Forgotten You (Chase) [M] - Page 2 Empty Re: I Haven't Forgotten You (Chase) [M]

Post by Mariya Gaunt Tue May 13, 2014 3:44 pm

She gasped at his touch the pain from the twist of her nipple also sent a shockwave of pleasure through her and she couldnt stop the moan that escaped her throat. She stroked his length and teasingly ran her nail along his head her lips found there way to his neck licking and sucking his pulse.

Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: Student
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

I Haven't Forgotten You (Chase) [M] - Page 2 Empty Re: I Haven't Forgotten You (Chase) [M]

Post by Guest Tue May 13, 2014 5:11 pm

Malphas suddenly stopped his movements and only pressed against her, his length rubbing against her lips. "Chase..." he whispered and suddenly pulled his head back a tad bit, raising one of his hands, holding her chin with his fingers, "Do you finally want me?" he asked breathlessly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariya Gaunt Tue May 13, 2014 5:17 pm

She released him as he pressed against her, looking into his dark eyes she whispered "yes malphas...i want you.."
Mariya Gaunt
Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 13, 2014 5:40 pm

Kissing her passionately, he completely gave himself in to the feeling he had. He held her carefully as carefully as he held Emrys all those times they made love. "I'll take care of you..." he whispered into her ear softly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariya Gaunt Tue May 13, 2014 5:48 pm

She didnt know how to react to his change in attitude "you like to hurt me.." she said before stopping herself though she wrapped her arms around his neck burying her face in his shoulder.
Mariya Gaunt
Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 13, 2014 6:02 pm

Hugging her nude body he shook his head slightly, "Not anymore," he hummed hugging her tight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariya Gaunt Tue May 13, 2014 6:03 pm

She felt the cold metal of her fake hand and flinched ever so slightly "why now....after everything you've done.."
Mariya Gaunt
Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 14, 2014 4:08 pm

"I just realized...you're not worthless. Because people do love you. The wolf kid does. Trust me. I've seen him looking at you when you occasionally pass by. Your family loves you. And I...I kinda do too, because well, I don't know...I just...it's confusing. I love Emrys, she's my everything and will forever be my one true girl. But...you're...different. I don't just fuck you because I want to hurt you. I fuck you because I'm attracted to you. Deep down, I think I always have been," he whispered, kissing her one more time before looking over her towards the cold wall. "This time...make me forget everything?" he pleaded off her with a sigh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Lestrange Wed May 14, 2014 4:17 pm

She listened to his words and shook her head reaching out for him she hugged him then kissed his lips. "Malphas" she said softly making him look at her "I forgive you..for everything"
Chase Lestrange
Chase Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 14, 2014 5:08 pm

"Are you sure?" he asked softly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Lestrange Wed May 14, 2014 5:24 pm

Could she really forgive this monster for every injury for every wrong he'd leveled her? Slowly she nodded "yes...even monsters can be good people" she said with a small smile.
Chase Lestrange
Chase Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 14, 2014 5:41 pm

Feeling a strange hot feeling go up his spine he picked her up his hands holding her rear. Turning them around he pushed her against the wall, prodding her cave, "If you think so," he smirked at her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Lestrange Wed May 14, 2014 5:42 pm

She gasped at the sudden change and smile her legs around his waist she mewled softly with desire.
Chase Lestrange
Chase Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 14, 2014 5:47 pm

Impaling her with his shaft, he grinned breathing heavily into her lips, rubbing his forehead against hers, as he began moving inside of her, "Wish Emrys was here. I have much more fun with the both of you, and I know you do too," Malphas teased her with a mischievous grin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Lestrange Wed May 14, 2014 6:08 pm

She gasped his name on her lips as he began to work inside of her feeling true pleasure from his body she chuckled at his words "I cant deny i do like that.." she whispered
Chase Lestrange
Chase Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 15, 2014 5:29 am

Thrusting into her hard, he kissed down her neck with a lusty drive, her words bringing an impish smile to his face.

Some time later...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2