Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Somethings about to go down (Dom and Mio+Open to spectators)

3 posters

Go down

Somethings about to go down (Dom and Mio+Open to spectators) Empty Somethings about to go down (Dom and Mio+Open to spectators)

Post by David Shuter Mon May 05, 2014 11:25 pm

It had been a long day, and David was still slightly pissed off about Snape being so harsh to him and his fellow Gryffindors. Not a good Combo for someone to push his buttons. He was walking with Mio, trying to apologize for the way he had acted towards his father, when a Slytherin just had to walk up and push those very same buttons that had to be pushed. "i am not in the mood right now Snake, so just get lost, okay?" he said in a tired tone. He just wanted to get away from everyone for a few hours.
David Shuter
David Shuter

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs: Hogwarts Student
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Somethings about to go down (Dom and Mio+Open to spectators) Empty Re: Somethings about to go down (Dom and Mio+Open to spectators)

Post by Dominic MacMillan Mon May 05, 2014 11:33 pm

Dominic leaned against the wall book in hand, he was reading a passage when he heard a sound of annoyance. Looking up he spied the same gryffindor who disrespected professor snape giving a younger slytherin girl some trouble. Snapping his book shut Dom walked over to the younger snake, whos books were on the ground. Picking them up he righted her robe his cold ice like eyes on the lions. "Smart mouth for a disrespectful piece of shit" he said placing a hand on the girl's back he shushed her comments and pushed her away. "Then again what could i expect from a gryffindor?"
Dominic MacMillan
Dominic MacMillan
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Student
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Somethings about to go down (Dom and Mio+Open to spectators) Empty Re: Somethings about to go down (Dom and Mio+Open to spectators)

Post by David Shuter Mon May 05, 2014 11:49 pm

Not only had a girl rammed into him, but another, quite larger, snake had to come to her rescue and be a bastard about it. "I was disrespected first Snake, as was more of my house, so just shut it, okay?" Bravery tended to be stupidity, after all. "Then again, what could I expect from a Slytherin" He used the boy's own words against him, he then pulled on Mio's sleeve, trying to push past the Snake.
David Shuter
David Shuter

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominic MacMillan Mon May 05, 2014 11:53 pm

"Lets see" he said his wrists cracking as he moved closer to the two his attention on the one speaking, "You got all pissy because a lil girl bumped into you and the snake is the one who helped her up." he smirked slightly his knuckles cracking one by one "it seems you need to be taught a lesson in humility"
Dominic MacMillan
Dominic MacMillan
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Student
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Mon May 05, 2014 11:59 pm

David's hands balled up into fists "that is not what I meant" As the boy cracked his fist, David quickly judged his odds. Alone, he could maybe hold the guy off, even take him down if he was quick enough, with Mio though.. that was both a blessing and a curse. the guy may be outnumbered, but he had more than one target, he could easily use Mio as a meat shield, or vice versa. Plus he may have tricks up his sleeve as well, who was to say this person was not trained in the martial arts as well? "Well I think you need to be taught a lesson in having a brain, but...alas, I think that is a losing battle" He snapped. He was starting to mentally prepare himself fore a fight.
David Shuter
David Shuter

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Endymion Snape Fri May 09, 2014 7:34 pm

Mio had been standing at David's side watching the interaction with the Slytherin and sighed, not really being in the mood for a fight, especially not with a student who was much older than them, but trust his friend to piss off someone stronger than him.
"Alright, why don't we just leave, David." he finally had enough and stepped between his friend and the Slytherin. "There is no need to fight, just because someone has a bad day, right?" Mio shot David a glance. He was definitely underestimating the Slytherin and that was never a good idea.
Endymion Snape
Endymion Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Mon May 19, 2014 10:42 pm

"No" He growled, his anger not at all directed at his friend. "I am not going to let this Snake walk over us just because he thinks he is the shit." He was ready for a fight, even if he knew he was going to loose. He needed to take his anger and distaste for the Snakes on a Snake, and Dominic was ready and willing.

(hello, Dom, you there? XD)
David Shuter
David Shuter

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down