Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Come Together (open)

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Come Together (open) Empty Come Together (open)

Post by Ian Mortinson Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:13 pm

Ian and his friends were spending their afternoon outside, enjoying the nice weather for a change instead of training or working on their studies. At the moment, he was grinning at something they were joking about; after some weeks of being away from Sydney he was slowly starting to feel a bit better again.

Suddenly, though, he saw a familiar flash of a face out of the corner of his eyes and turned to find Sydney and her brother entering the courtyard. “Here we go again…” he groaned and turned away, not wanting to deal with them anymore.
Ian Mortinson
Ian Mortinson

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs: Student
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Come Together (open) Empty Re: Come Together (open)

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:15 pm

"Jace I dont want to go home. Im scared of whats going on with me. These visions... the things im seeing... Im scared." Her head bega to spin and she fell to the floor, her head in her hands, "Blood... so much blood..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Jace Di Angelo Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:16 pm

Jace sat beside his siter and rested his hand on her shoulder. He was still pissed about her lying about their father, bt he still cared for his little sister, "Whats wrong, Syd?" He rubbed her back gently and tried to help her calm down.
Jace Di Angelo
Jace Di Angelo

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Endymion Snape Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:53 pm

Mio looked up when he felt Ian tense beside him and growled angrily at seeing Sydney and her brother joining them in the yard. Getting up from his place on the ground, he glared over at them. "HEY! Di Angelo! Can't you take your slutty sister somewhere else? There are decent people here that would like to enjoy the afternoon without you two spoiling the view." he said loud enough for them to hear.
Endymion Snape
Endymion Snape

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:54 pm

Sydney looked up at the sound of Mio and saw Ian too. She felt her heart stop beating and was tempted to run over to him. But she couldnt do that anymore. She wanted to so bad. THen the voice came back, Blood... death... violence... so much blood... pain...

Back to top Go down

Post by Jace Di Angelo Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:56 pm

"Shut up, Snape! Mortinson, control him." He picked syd up to her feet and shook her a bit harshly. "Snap out of it, Syd!" He regretted this a bit, but not nearly enough to keep himself from doing it. He pulled his hand back and smacked Sydney across the face
Jace Di Angelo
Jace Di Angelo

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian Mortinson Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:35 pm

Ian winced when his friend got up and yelled at his two house mates and he quickly got to his feet as well, putting a hand on Mio's shoulder. "Calm down, Claw, he's not worth fighting. Let's just wait till they leave, okay?" he said quietly, though his eyes were on the siblings and they narrowed when Jace slapped his sister.
Ian Mortinson
Ian Mortinson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Endymion Snape Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:37 pm

At the other boy's words, Mio was about to jump forward and throttle the Hufflepuff, but his friend's hand held him back. He kept glowering at the two siblings though. "Let's hope they will leave soon, otherwise, I give this boy a trashing he won't forget." he growled.
Endymion Snape
Endymion Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:25 pm

Sydney winced as Jace slapped her. She squeaked in pain and held her cheek. She looked over at ian with pain in her eyes. She looked back to her brother and saw his death. So much blood. Knives. Fire. Pain.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:12 pm

Sierra happened to be walking across the courtyard when she saw a group of people. She recognized Mio but did not know the others. But the girl seemed to be in pain. She ran over to them, "Hey, Mio, is she ok?" She then saw Ian there, "Oh, hey Ian. Whats going on?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Endymion Snape Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:17 pm

Mio looked up when someone arrived and recognized the Sierra. "Hey." he nodded shortly, not really in the mood for talking much as he was still busy glaring at Jace and his sister. "Do I look like I care?" he muttered at her question.
Endymion Snape
Endymion Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:19 pm

Jace held the boys glare with one of his own, "What ahve you done to my sister?" He knew that Mio had kissed his sister and made her lose Ian. He was not happy that his little sister was so upset. He then turned to Ian, "Mortinson, can you help me get her to the hospital wng?"

Sydney groaned in pain and tried to get to her feet, "Jace Im fine. Ian doesnt have to help. i dont need the hospital wing." When she finally got to her feet, she swayed befroe immediately falling over. She groaned again and held her head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Endymion Snape Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:46 pm

Before his friend had the time to reply, Mio moved to stand in front of him and sneered at the Hufflepuff boy. "Fuck off, DiAngelo! I'm sure you're able to carry her on your own, or are you that weak?" he chuckled darkly, though there was no amusement in his voice.
Endymion Snape
Endymion Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:47 pm

"Mio..." Sierra said shocked at how her housemate was acting. She had never seen him like this. She didnt exactly like it. She leaned down next to the girl and smiled softly, "Hi. Im Sierra. Whats wrong? Where does it hurt?" She looke dback up at MIo with a dissapointed look on her face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Endymion Snape Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:58 pm

"What? You don't even know anything about this girl, so don't judge me, alright?" Mio growled angrily, not that he really cared one bit. He would keep this girl away from his friend at all costs and he wouldn't let Ian go anywhere with them.
Endymion Snape
Endymion Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:59 pm

"Why do you dislike her Mio?" She said with confusion in her voice. the girl appeared to be nice, just in pain. But then she wodnered if this was the girl Ian had told her baout. By Mios actions, she guessed so. "You used to date Ian, didnt you?" She stood up before going over to Mio and Ian's side. "Sorry guys, I didnt know who she was."

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian Mortinson Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:50 pm

Ian sighed, following the fight between Mio and the older Hufflepuff with a tense expression on his face. On the one hand, he was worried for Sydney, because that was just how he was. Caring for even those people that hurt him, but at the same time, he was grateful for his friend standing up for him. When another Gryffindor joined them, it took Ian a few seconds till he remembered the girl from the library. He gave her a tense smile before turning back to the scene in front of him. "Her name is Sydney and I think if she's badly hurt you should take her to the hospital wing, Jace." he said quietly, rather speaking to the ground than to anyone.
Ian Mortinson
Ian Mortinson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Smith Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:52 pm

Sierra noticed the awkwardness of Ian and put a hand on his shoulder to comfort him. She leaned in and whispered, "It's ok. We wont let her hurt you anymore." She squeezed his shoulder and smiled softly. "Right Mio? Were gonna be there for Ian, arent we?"
Vanessa Smith
Vanessa Smith

House : Emperor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Endymion Snape Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:41 pm

Mio glared at Sierra, his anger quickly turning on the newest target and he stepped closer to her. "You don't even know what happened, Sierra, let me and my friends deal with this." he snarled, not at all appreciating that a girl they barely knew was trying to get into their business. Mio hated intrusive people and he too tried to stay out of other people's business.
Endymion Snape
Endymion Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:10 pm

Sierra gasped softly at Mios rudeness, "I was just trying to help. All I know is that she hurt Ian. I'm not ok with that, Mio." She looked down at her feet and blushed an insane red. She moved over to Sydney and her brother, "Here let me help."

Sydney glared at Mio who was being rather rude to the Sierra girl. "Mio, be nice." Her head began to spin again and she hesitated before getting to her feet. "I'm fine. Thank you though." And with that she walked off with Jace beside her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Endymion Snape Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:38 am

Mio ignored Sierra to keep on shooting glares at Sydney and her brother. At her words, he almost lost it, sending a bunch of curses at them, but he just managed to control himself. "Shut the fuck up, Di Angelo. You don't have the right to tell me anything. I'm not your bloody dog." he shouted back at her, his eyes narrowed in danger, as the infamous Snape temper was showing.
Endymion Snape
Endymion Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:38 am

Sierra watched as the Di Angelos walked off toward the hospital wing. She turned to Ian and Mio with arms crossed. SHe took a step towards Ian, "So that was her? Tat was the ex girlfriend?" She hated the girl for hurting Ian. She wanted her to feel the same pain she caused Ian.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian Mortinson Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:42 pm

Ian sighed and leaned against Mio's back, resting his head on his shoulder. "Why can't we just have some peace for a change?" he muttered into his ear before looking up at Sierra. "Sorry you had to witness that. We're usually trying to avoid my ex, but..." he trailed off and sighed again.
Ian Mortinson
Ian Mortinson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Endymion Snape Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:49 pm

Mio shrugged and growled in annoyance as the two Hufflepuffs finally left. Seriously, he couldn't understand why they had not just gone to the hospital wing right away instead of bothering them like this. "Sorry for getting a bit rough with you, Sierra, but these people just get me pissed off." he told his house mate.
Endymion Snape
Endymion Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:12 pm

"Its ok Mio. And I understand, Ian." She pulled both boys into a hug and squoze them tight. She felt so bad for Ian having to deal with that. "You always have us to come to if you need us." She kissed Ians cheek then Mios and smiled. "You guys want to go flying?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next