Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Somethings Gotta Give (Lara)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Somethings Gotta Give (Lara)  Empty Somethings Gotta Give (Lara)

Post by Romulus Lupin Fri May 02, 2014 12:08 am

Romulus, was in a bad mood. But that wasn't so strange lately, as soon as school started the crap was piling on. His fellow house mates got on his ass for dating Lara last year, they had no idea they were still a item but still they had shit to say about it happening even if it was in the past. Because of all the shit he hadnt seen her in a few weeks. October hit before he knew it and the long summer filled with sleep overs and hanging out was gone. She'd even came on vacation twice with his parents, she was practically part of the family and he liked life this way.

To make matters worse some kids took to fucking with him over his new brother, Ricardo was his best friend next to Mal his brother he'd do anything for. But the kids at school were assholes, they saw a gryffindor golden boy joining a slytherin boy's family and chose to take it out on the slytherin.

"Not good enough for them eh?" Ben a ravenclaw fourth year said shoving him "Look at me lupin your not as good as you think chu are eh? they gone and brought home a new son to replace you homie your time is running out"

He kept his head down when Ben's friend Leo from Slytherin shoved him as well "look at us when we talkin to you kid, stupid blood traitor". Rom put up a hand and shoved the boy trying to walk past him "hey Rom, what does mudblood pussy feel like eh? mind if i try out your mudblood whore since you got tired of her"

Something in Rom's head snapped, pulling back his fist he smashed it into Ben's nose, a sickening crunch as he screamed in pain.
Romulus Lupin
Romulus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Professor
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Somethings Gotta Give (Lara)  Empty Re: Somethings Gotta Give (Lara)

Post by Guest Fri May 02, 2014 12:30 am

Lara was heading back to her room to drop off her things before heading outside for some fresh air from the library. She had taken to tutoring other students to help pass the time until the holidays. The summer had been a dream. Lara and Romulus were practically inseparable throughout the entire summer holiday. When she wasn't over at the Lupin's, it seemed that he was over at her house. But, more often then not, Lara could be found with him and his family. Then as the school year loomed and the reality that they would have to be apart for the sake of safety for her and his family, the happiness started to wane.

Returning to school, life got into a routine. They got to work together in class when partners were allowed, but both had to make it seem as if it wasn't something they wanted. Sure, they had their secret meetings, but it just wasn't the same. Her housemates knew something was up with her, but didn't put too much stock into it. Lara was still there, she was just much quieter than normal. They tried to set her up with some new guys, but nothing ever amounted to anything. Lara's heart belonged to Romulus and she knew it.

Tucking a lock of brown hair behind her ear she walked down the corridor and came to a stop when she heard angry voices up ahead. Glancing their way, Lara's eyes widened when she saw two fourth years pushing her Romulus around and, from the sounds of it, harassing him over his family and....her. Mind if I try out your mudblood whore since you got tired of her? Lara gasped, putting a hand to her mouth at hearing those hateful words directed indirectly at her.

Romulus' action after the comment made caused Lara to just stand there stunned. The crunch of Ben's nose and the spray of blood that followed snapped her back to reality. "Romulus!" she yelled, running to him. Putting herself between Ben and him, she put her hands on his chest. "Romulus, stop!" she said firmly not caring who saw her actions.

Last edited by Lara Crawley on Sat May 10, 2014 1:12 am; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Romulus Lupin Fri May 02, 2014 12:42 am

Rom blinked looking down at her, Leo grabbed his pony tail "your whore still can shut you up huh? your gonna pay for that" twisting romulus knocked lara aside by accident as he threw the kid into the wall. Ribs broke loudly as he slid to the floor, turning he pulled lara along his fist covered in blood as he pulled her down the hall.
Romulus Lupin
Romulus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 02, 2014 1:10 am

Lara's eyes narrowed at Leo's hard words, and as she went to retort, she was knocked out of the way as Romulus acted for her. Lara stumbled into the wall as the sound of breaking bones rang through the hall. Looking up at the boy as he came to a stop after being hit by Romulus, she didn't have time to do or say anything as a hard hand was clasped on hers as he pulled her down the corridor. Seeing the red marring his knuckles, Lara didn't say a word until they were out of earshot of the others. "Romulus, stop. Stop! Romulus, you're hurting me! STOP!" she cried trying to pull her hand free from his tight grip. She knew he didn't mean to grip her so tightly, but that still didn't make it hurt any less.

Back to top Go down

Post by Romulus Lupin Fri May 02, 2014 1:16 am

Breathing heavilly his eyes full of rage he barely heard her as she begged him to let go. Looking down at there hands he let her go and turned his back his fist on the wall as he struggled to find himself. "Go away" he said darkly.
Romulus Lupin
Romulus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 02, 2014 1:24 am

When he finally let her go, Lara rubbed her hand and watched him as he tried to regain control. When he turned his back to her and told her to leave, she bit her bottom lip and simply stood there for a few moments. Turning to go without a word, she took only a few steps before she stopped. Dropping her eyes, Lara shook her head. "No...." she said softly. Looking at him, her eyes hard, she repeated firmly, "No, Rom. Not this time..." Walking back to him, she put her hand on his upper arm of the one that held his bloodied fist to the wall. She wasn't just gonna walk away this time, not when he was like this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Romulus Lupin Fri May 02, 2014 1:29 am

His knuckles turned white as he jerked his arm away from her "Fine i'll leave" he growled walking away.
Romulus Lupin
Romulus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 02, 2014 1:35 am

Lara was stunned. Her eyes brimmed with tears as she watched him walk away. She didn't want to let him just walk away, not after what happened. But, she knew it was for the best, for her safety and the safety of his family.... But, she couldn't do it this time... Jogging to get in arm's reach of him, Lara gripped his hand and looked up at him. "Don't leave...." she pleaded to him, fighting to keep her tears from falling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Romulus Lupin Fri May 02, 2014 1:37 am

He looked down between them then pulling her into his strong arms he held her "I wont be able to keep hurting you boo" he murmured.
Romulus Lupin
Romulus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 02, 2014 1:44 am

Wrapping her arms around his strong frame, Lara buried her face in his chest breathing him in. It had been weeks since she last felt his arms around her, and she had missed it so much. "Then don't...." she said as a tear slipped down her cheek. Raising her bright eyes to him, she shook her head, "Then don't, Rom..."

Last edited by Lara Crawley on Sat May 10, 2014 1:16 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Romulus Lupin Fri May 02, 2014 1:47 am

"This wont stop Lara" he said tilting her chin so she could look at him "even if we stop sneaking around it will get worse and Mal will be a threat then too"
Romulus Lupin
Romulus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 02, 2014 1:51 am

Looking up at him, her eyes locked with his. "I know...." Lara said as she knew that it wasn't going to stop. "No one said it was going to be easy, Rom. But.... What can we do?" she asked softly. She didn't want to say that maybe that meant they couldn't be together anymore.... There had to be another way!

Back to top Go down

Post by Romulus Lupin Fri May 02, 2014 1:52 am

"you could move on" he rumbled "you could be happy somewhere else with someone else.."
Romulus Lupin
Romulus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 02, 2014 1:56 am

Lara's face fell at his words of her moving on. Dropping her eyes to his chest, she brought her hands to his strong chest, her thumb stroking over his heart. "I wouldn't be happy with anyone else. I told you I wouldn't give up on us. But, if.... If that's what you want...." Lara said looking up at him. "Then.... I guess...." she said with a sniff, unable to say that she would part ways with him if that was what he wished. As much as it would break her, she would do it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Romulus Lupin Fri May 02, 2014 1:58 am

His jaw tightened as he took a deep breath. Looking into her sad eyes he dipped his head kissing her his hands holding her in place at first soft with growing hunger. Backing her against the wall he feasted on her lips.
Romulus Lupin
Romulus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 02, 2014 2:04 am

Feeling his lips kiss her lightly, his hands holding her right where she should be, her heart started to sing his song. As the kisses became more and more heated, Lara felt him guide her backwards and then the wall against her back. Gripping his shirt in her hands, she pulled him to her, kissing him with her own growing need. She needed him, his touch, his love.... Deepening her kiss, Lara tasted the inside of his mouth, letting her tongue dance with his. In this moment, she didn't care who saw. To hell with everyone who thought she wasn't good enough for him.

Last edited by Lara Crawley on Fri May 02, 2014 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Romulus Lupin Fri May 02, 2014 2:07 am

Sliding his hands down to her ass he cupped it gently, picking her up she slid up the wall he spread her legs so they wrapped around his waist. His hands remained on her ass as he kissed her lips almost savagely as he drank her in. Her smell drove him insane and he forgot even for a moment that they should hide.
Romulus Lupin
Romulus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 02, 2014 2:15 am

A small, soft, sigh sounded from Lara from behind their locked lips as Romulus' hands gripped her ass. Letting his shirt go, she wrapped her arms around his neck, holding him close, as he picked her up, raising her off the ground. Wrapping her legs around his waist, drawing his hips as close to her as she could, she kissed him with more and more need. Lara could feel her heart beginning to race as her scenes took in as much of Romulus as she could. The last time she got to be with him like this was the weekend before they came back to school, and she had missed it terribly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominic MacMillan Thu May 08, 2014 10:56 pm

He kissed her with hunger and savagry his hands roaming over her body, after a few moments his breathing became steady his touch gentle. Putting her down he stepped back, wiping his mouth on the back of his hand he turned and ran.
Dominic MacMillan
Dominic MacMillan
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: Student
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 08, 2014 11:24 pm

As his kisses and touches became more reserved, Lara didn't want this to end. She had missed him so badly and to finally have a moment where they weren't caring what the others thought... It was perfect! When he set her down, her dark eyes looked up at him, begging him not to go. But, he turned and left anyways. Biting her bottom lip softly, Lara wiped her cheek with the cuff of her robe sleeve, turned, and walked slowly back to her dorm...

Several hours later...

The moon was rising on the horizon, and Lara couldn't bare to be in her room any longer. The actions of earlier that afternoon weighed on her mind. Slipping on the hoodie Romulus had given her at the beginning of the summer, her fingers lingered on it as she remembered what he had told her when he gave it to her: so you will always have a little something of me with you when I can't be. It's hem came to mid-thigh over her pink plaid pajama pants as Lara left her dorm and Common Room and headed for one of the places that she and Romulus could just be themselves. Stopping in front of what seemed to be a blank wall, she closed her eyes and thought about what she needed.... In a few moments, a massive, wooden door appeared before her. When she entered the room, she smiled as she closed the door behind her. Taking a seat on the soft mattress in front of the gently roaring fire, Lara slipped her shoes off and pulled her knees to her chest. Hugging them tight, she rested her chin on her knees and let herself get lost in the flickering firelight...

Last edited by Lara Crawley on Fri May 09, 2014 2:29 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Romulus Lupin Thu May 08, 2014 11:35 pm

Leaving the dungeons, rom wore a hoodie zipped over his muscular chest and pajam pants that hung low on his hips. His hair long and messy he ran a hand through his hair as he walked down to the room of requirment. He'd taken to hiding there when he saw Lara or when he wanted to be alone. As the door opened he stopped moving, he watched the fire light dancing on her cheeks..his back against the door he didnt move.
Romulus Lupin
Romulus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 08, 2014 11:48 pm

Lara dropped her eyes as she heard the door to the room open and close. The only one who could get to a place such as what she had asked the room for was Romulus. Slowly turning her head towards him, she didn't move, didn't smile, nothing. Lara simply sat, frozen where she was on the mattress next to the fire. After several moments of simply looking at the handsome boy before her, hair tossled and dressed for bed, much like herself, Lara managed a very soft, "Hey..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Romulus Lupin Fri May 09, 2014 12:00 am

He walked over to the mattress standing at the foot of it he looked down at her "I'm not running anymore Lara' he said "I love you...one day I'm going to make you my wife, I am going to treat you" he said kneeling on the matress his hand on her cheek "like a queen and a queen doesnt get hidden or left behind. I want the world to know your mine..."
Romulus Lupin
Romulus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 09, 2014 12:56 am

Dropping her eyes from him as he walked over to where she sat, Lara didn't know what to say to him in this moment. She didn't want to be apart anymore. I love you... Lara froze, her eyes growing wide. Looking up at him, she listened as his words drifted to her. Locking eyes with him as he touched her cheek. Her eyes glimmered with happy tears at hearing that he didn't want to run anymore, that he wanted everyone to know they were together, that he planned to make her his forever. Putting her hand on his cheek in a mirror image of him, Lara smiled softly. "I want to be yours, Rom. I want to be together forever... Whatever it takes..." she purred to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Romulus Lupin Fri May 09, 2014 1:00 am

Reaching into his pocket he pulled out a small silver claddagh ring. "This is my promise to you Lara Crawley" he said pulling her close as he held the ring to her "to the queen of my heart, to protect you with my hands to honor you with my actions and to love you always. This is my promise to one day marry you and make you Lara Lupin" he said his blue eyes watching her carefully.

...:
Romulus Lupin
Romulus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next