Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

We have some business that was left unattended (Aphrodite) [M]

Go down

We have some business that was left unattended (Aphrodite) [M]  Empty We have some business that was left unattended (Aphrodite) [M]

Post by Guest Thu May 22, 2014 5:21 pm

Atticus sat in the common room, calmly watching the fire sparkle, whilst he allowed his mind to wonder about what ifs. Those were the best, really. What if it was all different? What if he hadn't lost his dad? What if he hadn't been an asshole to his mother? What if he hadn't allowed Celeste to go? Yup. They were what saved Atticus from complete doom at the moment...

Back to top Go down

We have some business that was left unattended (Aphrodite) [M]  Empty Re: We have some business that was left unattended (Aphrodite) [M]

Post by Guest Thu May 22, 2014 5:26 pm

Aphrodite skipped down from the boys dorm, sorting out her skirt and found herself in the common room, feeling the heat on her legs from the fire. A playful smile tugged delicately at her lips and she wandered behind Atticus, knowing he left Celeste. Despite being friends with the young slytherin, she could never pass up and opportunity to be alone with him. Aphrodite's hands slid onto Atticus' shoulders and began massaging gently, relieving some of the tension she felt. ''Hey there, Atticus..'' She purred.

Back to top Go down

We have some business that was left unattended (Aphrodite) [M]  Empty Re: We have some business that was left unattended (Aphrodite) [M]

Post by Guest Thu May 22, 2014 5:29 pm

Atticus on the contrary of what he would usually do - which would be tense up, and most likely stab whomever came to him from behind - relaxed instantly not caring whoever put his hands on his shoulders. It was relaxing, but when he heard Aphrodite's voice, his eyes widened and he instantly fell an urge to grab hold of her. He knew she'd be down to make him drown his sorrows, or well, at least he thought so, but then, he was suddenly reminded she was friends with Celeste, "Hey...Aphrodite..." he greeted her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 22, 2014 5:33 pm

Aphrodite smirked and climbed over the seat, landing next to him. ''Hey Atticus...Ya alright?'' She asks, going straight in by kissing his neck softly. ''You're very tense..'' She whispered, her hand landing in the middle of his shoulder blades and began to rub slightly hard but in a relaxing way. The slytherin was going to do what she knew best to help.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 22, 2014 5:36 pm

Atticus shivered at her touch but shrugged, "Well...kinda...I made well with my brother, but, me and Celeste..." he whispered but was unable to finish.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 22, 2014 5:43 pm

Aphrodite sighed and played with Atticus' hair. ''I know..She kind of told everyone in the dorm.'' She said gently, her voice extremely calm. ''Is there anything i can do?'' She finally asked after a moment's silence.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 22, 2014 5:50 pm

Turning his head to the side he faced her, his eyes staring into hers. ''I don't know...you tell me," he said his eyes falling to the floor for a moment as he thought of Cel...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 25, 2014 3:46 pm

Aphrodite sighed seeing his eyes wander off to the floor. ''How 'bout..I distract you from everything?'' She whispered, putting a single finger underneath his chin and ran her finger on it so he looked towards her. Her lips brushed against his, an attempt to catch all of his attention whilst rubbing her leg against his.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 25, 2014 3:54 pm

Hearing her suggestion made Atticus crack his back, unsure of what to do ''If you want...'' he responded before feeling her lips on his. As she pulled back his heart began beating faster and he finally understood he had to do something to get Celeste off his mind. Leaning into Aphrodite he kissed her madly his hands both falling on her chest, massaging her breasts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 25, 2014 4:04 pm

Aphrodite sighed happily as Atticus leaned in, a sure sign of approval to continue. Turning so she laid down on the sofa, she pulled Atticus on top of her with their lips still together. She kissed him hungrily, wanting him ever since he saved her. Unbuttoning her shirt quickly, she revealed her red bra and lightly bit his lip before kissing him harder.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 25, 2014 4:25 pm

He focused on her lips dipping his tongue inside her mouth, but as soon as he pulled back and saw her shirt unbuttoned, he pulled his own over his head leaving him with only his trousers on. Slipping his hands under her bra he massaged her breasts, pulling on her nipples harshly. With Celeste he was usually gentle but Aphrodite was different, she was used to this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 25, 2014 4:35 pm

Aphrodite gasped softly at his harsh movements but enjoyed it immensely. Grinding her hips against his whilst her legs were wrapped around his waist, her hands lightly danced down his chest to the front of his trousers and unbuttoned them in one smooth motion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 25, 2014 5:02 pm

Ripping her bra away he took one of her nipples into his mouth, his tongue dancing around it before he licked it in one quick motion. Using his teeth he grazed the skin of her breast down to her navel, before he unclasped her skirt, throwing it away, "I waited a long time to see you like this," he mused out loud.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 25, 2014 5:09 pm

Aphrodite smirked as she saw her bra land on the floor but it quickly disappeared when a moan escaped from her soft lips. Her hands slid down his trousers before running one of her hands through his hair, keeping his lips close to her body. ''You could've seen me like this ages ago..'' She purred, her eyes fluttering shut as her spare hand rubbed his length.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 25, 2014 5:18 pm

His trousers slid down his legs, and his underwear followed. Atticus groaned into her touch, as he began rubbing her cave with his fingers, ''You know why I couldn't,'' he reminded her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 25, 2014 5:27 pm

Aphrodite reveled in his groan like she did every time when her lover did such a noise. Biting her lip at his gentle touch, her hips jolted against his hand whilst her whole body felt as if it was on fire. ''I've been with many men who had someone on the side..'' She told him before pressing her lips lustfully against his.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 25, 2014 5:32 pm

Suddenly, his fingers exited her body, and he leaned down, his length rubbing against her cave. ''I'm not like other men...'' he answered and began prodding her, his heart beating ever so fast.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 25, 2014 6:11 pm

Aphrodite groaned when he left her but looked up at him through her eyelashes. ''I'm glad you aren't..'' She whispered and bit her lip, hips jolting against him causing him to enter her heat a little bit. ''Do you want this?'' She asked, her hand stroking his cheek and pecked his lips.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2014 3:54 pm

Atticus refrained from penetrating her any deeper, as he nodded, "I usually get what I want. This is no exception," he pointed out, finally impaling her with his length. He began moving his hips, before leaning down, capturing her lips.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2014 4:06 pm

Aphrodite smiled at his words before gasping loudly. Her hands laced into his hair and gave him a passionate kiss whilst her body felt like an inferno of desire.

A long time later

Aphrodite got up, kissing his lips once more as she shimmied on her skirt. ''Now that was fun..'' She mused, winking down at Atticus.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2014 4:16 pm

Looking at her whilst resting his head on the pillow of the sofa, he nodded, "Very fun. Helped lighten my mood," he stole another kiss once he leaned up, as he rubbed his eyes. He couldn't help but think of Celeste whilst they were in the middle of the act, but once he hit his climax, Celeste was completely off his mind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down