Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Nah Mate, You Will Unhand her (R) [Aphrodite]

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Nah Mate, You Will Unhand her (R) [Aphrodite] Empty Nah Mate, You Will Unhand her (R) [Aphrodite]

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:51 am

Atticus had just finished visiting Pollux, and was on his way back home, coming from Godric's Hollow. Of course he wasn't walking but jumping over houses instead, easily maneuvering by using his cables. The winter break had turned his life much less boring now that he had Celeste around and could fly like he always wanted to.

Back to top Go down

Nah Mate, You Will Unhand her (R) [Aphrodite] Empty Re: Nah Mate, You Will Unhand her (R) [Aphrodite]

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:58 am

Aphrodite wandered through the streets and found herself being pulled into someone's chest. His name was Micheal and was an occasional fuck for Aphrodite but today, she just wasn't in the mood. ''Not today, Mike...please...just not today.'' She muttered and his hand found it's way up her skirt, gripping her ass tight as he pinned her against the wall. ''Well i'm in the mood, slut...C'mon. Just a quick fuck...'' His hot breathe danced on her neck and she squirmed against him. ''NO! GET OFF OF ME!'' She shouted and he bit her neck hard, bruising it instantly. He cupped her heat and she tried to wriggle away from him, hitting his chest but his spare hand grabbed her wrist, pinning them above her head. ''GET THE FUCK OFF ME!'' She screamed as he rubbed her.

Back to top Go down

Nah Mate, You Will Unhand her (R) [Aphrodite] Empty Re: Nah Mate, You Will Unhand her (R) [Aphrodite]

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:05 am

Hearing a pair of screams, Atticus turned around in the middle of the air clenching his jaw. Sending his hooks in the same direction, they held onto the building where the sounds were coming from. Being pulled towards it, his boot clicked one he hit the wall, and he back flipped, unhooking himself from the roof. Free falling towards the bastard, he tackled him to the floor away from the girl, before pulling his arm, sending him over Atticus' head towards a trash can.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:09 am

Aphrodite fought against Micheal as he continued to touch her and fell to the ground as someone tackled Micheal. Her skirt still raised, showing that she wore no underwear, she backed away still on the floor. She stared at what the boy was doing with wide eyes whilst Micheal groaned in pain. He ran towards Atticus and swung a punch, attempting to hit his nose.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:12 am

"Bitch please," Atticus faked a yawn as he ducked, taking out a blade. Jumping on top of Micheal, Atticus stood on his shoulders and held a blade pointed at his nape.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:14 am

Micheal felt the coldness of the blade and gasped whilst Aphrodite stared at the pair. Micheal, the stubborn idiot he was, tried to move away from the blade, feeling it cut the back of the neck. ''Please...don't kill me...'' He muttered whilst Aphrodite's mind practically screamed for him to do so. ''Please....Just...don't kill me..'' He continued to cry out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:23 am

"You, girl, you have a say in this," he pointed at her with his free hand, waiting for her response, but he had to be honest, if she told him to not kill the bastard, he'd do it anyway. Atticus was trying to ignore the fact she got a rise out of him just because of the way she was sitting. And the fact she wasn't wearing underwear. Good thing he had a cloak, she wouldn't be able to see anything that way, specially since his embarrassment was hidden under the excitement of the 'fight'.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:08 pm

Aphrodite's green eyes found Atticus and looked at Micheal. ''Kill him...'' She growled and pressed her knees together unknowingly which caused her slit to show even more. She didn't care, she was too focused on the look Micheal was giving her. A mixture of fading lust, surprise, hatred and fear. ''Just...kill him.'' She told Atticus, meeting his eyes again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:05 pm

Pushing his blade into the bastard's body it came out his throat and he fell dead to the floor. Retrieving his blade he sheathed it, then let his cloak cover his maneuver gear, "Humm...you should get up," he told her scratching the back of his head as he looked away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:09 pm

Aphrodite watched as the blood came out of his throat with an odd fascination. She looked up at Atticus, seeing him scratch his head and she nodded despite him looking away. She stood up, brushing her skirt down and looked at her savior, realizing he was quite cute. Biting her lip, she tilted her head and smiled. ''Thank you...He always was a bit rough and he took a bit far today.'' Aphrodite admitted, still staring at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:10 pm

"Well..." he whispered, and shrugged with a deep sigh, "Be careful with who you...do things," he warned her knowingly because if one guy had done it, more would do the same. "Name's Atticus," he introduced himself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:19 pm

Aphrodite rolled her eyes and shrugged. ''He was a good fuck. I need a good fuck from time to time.'' She explained. Usually she carried around a dagger or two but she thought this would've been a calm walk. ''I'm Aphrodite.'' She introduced before raising her eyebrow. ''You're pretty good friends with Artemis. Yeah...She told me not to...use my charms on you.''

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:51 pm

"Even if you tried, it wouldn't work," he shrugged. Atticus was loyal to Celeste and her only, no girl would get in their way. To him, they'd only split if she wanted it to, but he wouldn't give her reasons to. "But alas, glad to meet you Aphrodite," he told her smiling slightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:06 pm

Aphrodite smirked and nodded. ''Yeah she told me about Celeste.'' She admitted and then smiled softly. A genuine smile, not her usual flirtatious smile. ''I'm sorry you had to meet me under that...situation but thank you again.'' She told him, sorting out her skirt some more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:13 pm

"Next time, seriously, bring underwear," he told her reminding her he had seen everything she 'had to offer'.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:20 pm

Aphrodite chuckled and the urge to lift her skirt was strong. ''Yeah i know i should..but where's the fun in that?'' She pointed out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:22 pm

"You'll get attacked less often, I think," he shrugged as an answer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:55 pm

Aphrodite sighed and ran a hand through her hair. ''I suppose so..'' She said and looked up at the sky. ''He was an asshole anyway. My other lovers are not like this.'' She explained before smiling, a soft laugh left her lips. ''But i'll be more careful...I'm sure you won't always be there to save me.''

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:17 pm

"I won't, but I'll try to," he told her honestly. He was a protector after all, he'd protect those who needed protection. And Aphrodite seemed to be one of them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:26 pm

''Artemis is good enough protection for now...but thanks.'' She said, truly thankful for his honesty. She was rarely used to talking so long with the opposite sex. It's usually just hello's and then them in the nearest empty room.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:29 pm

"Well Artemis wasn't here," he winked at her, then pointed his cables at the roof, "Right, where were you going?" he asked, not really curious, but he did however want to accompany her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:36 pm

Aphrodite laughed softly and nodded. ''That is true...' She told him and then looked at the cables. ''I was just going for a walk...Maybe gone to see Artemis or find someone to fuck that wasn't him.'' She said, shrugging.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:43 pm

"To be honest, I'd fuck you, but as you know, girlfriend," he grinned, "Want a lift somewhere then?" he pointed at the cables, readying himself to pounce off the ground.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:45 pm

Aphrodite laughed at his comment and smirked. ''I'm not surprised..'' She winked at him, biting her lip as she thought of where to go. ''Grimm Manor. I'm sure you know where that is.'' She said, staring at the cables with interest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:48 pm

"You should be, I wouldn't fuck many girls," he laughed as well, then held out his arm, "Of course I know. Come on," he told her with a wink.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next