Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

A Little Rain Never Hurt (William/Open)

Go down

A Little Rain Never Hurt (William/Open) Empty A Little Rain Never Hurt (William/Open)

Post by Guest Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:45 pm

The grass was green, the trees were tall, the shade was dark, and the sky was cloudy. It had just turned noon on a Saturday afternoon. Sitting in the shade of the tree was Sydney Di Angelo. She was wearing her school robes with her proud Hufflepuff sign on them, some black and pink sneakers and her hair up in a ponytail. In her hands laid a romance novel. Anyone who stood and watched her for a good few seconds would realize that she was reading at an amazingly fast speed. Every few seconds a tear or two would fall from her cheeks on to the notepad that laid on the ground beside. On the note pad were a few scribbles about what was in the book and how she could use it to help her current love situation, or lack there of. As Sydney turned to the next page, a huge gust of wind blew and made her loose her page. So Syd quickly turned back to the page before she lost her place.

Back to top Go down

A Little Rain Never Hurt (William/Open) Empty Re: A Little Rain Never Hurt (William/Open)

Post by Guest Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:55 pm

William walked out of the castle, the rest of his ham sandwich in his hand. The wind was gusty that day, but he didn't care. It was nice to be outside for a spell. Letting his Ravenclaw robes move as the wind willed them to, he walked down the path to one of the benches near a few trees. Laying down on the bench, he watched the lighter clouds swirl and move against the dark ones. He could smell the slightest hint of rain on the air. Taking a bite of his sandwich, a gust of wind blasted him and he heard the familiar fluttering of pages. Propping himself up on one elbow, he glanced over towards the sound and spotted a blonde flipping pages frantically to get back to where she was. "Must be a good read if the wind can't disrupt you," he called to her.

Back to top Go down

A Little Rain Never Hurt (William/Open) Empty Re: A Little Rain Never Hurt (William/Open)

Post by Guest Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:58 pm

Sydney was jerked from her book at the sound of a voice, "Yeah its really good. I didnt even really notice how powerful the wind was. Or you for that matter." She looked the boy up and down and recognized him from the sorting ceremony on the first day, "Ravenclaw, right?" She saw the blue emblem on his robes and knew she was correct, "I'm sydney. Sydney Di Angelo. You've probably heard about me." Sydney closed her book and sighed, "Most people have unfortunately."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:13 pm

Watching as she looked him over, he was reminded slightly of what he had heard about some girls and then she she spoke her name, he remembered what they said about her, in particular. Nodding to her question, he confirmed what she could see on his robes as to which house he belonged to. "William Black," he said, introducing himself. Popping the last bit of sandwich into his mouth, he chewed and swallowed before saying with a shrug, "I've heard about you. But, people talk. Just.... gotta make smarter choices, I guess."

Last edited by William Black on Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:04 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:48 pm

"Smarter choices... Yeah. Theres a reason I'm not in Ravenclaw, William. I'm not smart." She brought her knees up to her chest and sighed, "I'm an idiot... I lost the best thing that had ever happened to me." She felt something wet on her cheeks and thought it had started raining, but when she looked up, she realized she was wrong. SHe was crying, she had been doing that alot lately. "Sorry... I'm just... going through alot of stuff."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:24 am

Seeing her tears, William took out his handkerchief and levitated it over to her. "Hey, just because you're not in Ravenclaw doesn't mean you're an idiot or not smart. You're, what, a second year?" he asked laying on his back to look at the gloomy sky. "There are always other guys out there if this one didn't work," he offered remembering what he had heard about her. Even if she thought this one was THE one, it's possible that it wasn't. "Just, maybe he wasn't the quite the right one for you..." he added. Turning his head back to her, he managed a half-smile for her. "Don't be sorry. Sometimes life just tends to get in the way of things when you don't really need it to," William said, turning his face back to the sky.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:32 pm

She nodded her thanks and wiped her tears away. She listened and shook her head, “No. Ian was the right one. He is the right one. But I lost him.” She wiped away a few more tears. “It hurts… because I screwed it up. I blamed everyone else except for me when it was my fault.” Sydney was finally taking responsibility. But it was too late. She stood up and began pacing, “Why couldn’t I have been a better girlfriend? A better person? What is wrong with me?” She shook her head and let the tears keep falling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down