Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Not Gonna Hurt Me Again (Inv)

Go down

Not Gonna Hurt Me Again (Inv)  Empty Not Gonna Hurt Me Again (Inv)

Post by Chase Lestrange Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:37 pm

Chase ran her metallic fingers through her long hair as she twisted it into a messy bun. Wiping sweat from her brow she continued the drills she had worked on with her mother and Corvinus all summer. The enchanted stone that levitated in front of her shot out random spells that she had to duck dodge or deflect. Her arm, the newer one was made to deflect spells and she had a metal gauntlet she wore on her other wrist so she could use them both. The wind rippled through the grass around her as she breathed heavily before standing in a fighting stance "Again!" she barked as the spells flew at her and she began once more.
Chase Lestrange
Chase Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Not Gonna Hurt Me Again (Inv)  Empty Re: Not Gonna Hurt Me Again (Inv)

Post by Guest Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:42 pm

Rowan walked through the grounds, simply enjoying the sunshine. Up ahead she spotted something she had never seen before, a rock spouting magic. Making sure to stay clear of the spells being fired at what seemed to be one target, Rowan smiled lightly at seeing it was her friend Chase. She hadn't seen much of her, or anyone really, for some time, and it brightened her spirit to see her. She wanted to call out to her, but didn't want to break her focus. When she was near enough, she raised her hand in a small wave before quickly drawing her wand and putting up a shield at a random spell that flew her way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Lestrange Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:45 pm

Momentarily distracted by spotting Rowan chase grinned as a spell hit by her feet. "Ow! stop that!" she said to the rock who mockingly spouted more spells at her. "Hey! i said stop!" another spell fired towards rowan and she frowned running towards it she jumped up smashing the spell with her metal hand catching it like a cat catching a bird. Running towards the rock she knocked it out of the air "bad R2 bad!" she murmured before turning to Rowan "glad to see you out and about lil Row row"
Chase Lestrange
Chase Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:48 pm

"I could say the same about you, Chase," she said as brightly as she could manage now days. Putting she shield down and tucking her wand in her pocket, Rowan looked at the rock curiously. "What is all that about?" she asked, before bringing her dark eyes to her friend.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Lestrange Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:53 pm

"Mum is dating a vampire from the ministry, he's been training us to help us defend ourselves" she said holding up the rock "This is R2 he looks like a rock but he's actually a intelligent enchantment living inside rock with a crystal core"

She walked over to rowan wiping dirt off her abdomen "got his name from a muggle movie" she looked the girl over and nodded more to herself "its good to see you smile, whats new?"
Chase Lestrange
Chase Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:02 pm

Professor Yaxley was dating again? That was good news to hear! As Chase explained the rock, Rowan looked at it closely. She had heard about such things, but never thought that she would actually ever see one in person. Looking back at her, she nodded at the comment about her smile. She had tried to smile often to show that she was fine, but this time, she was actually happy to see her friend. "Defend yourself against what? You and your mom?" Rowan asked. She knew that Professor Yaxley was a competent professor and highly skilled. So, why would she need to work on defense like this? And, she knew that Chase had fallen on some rather hard luck over the past couple of years, and thought that things had resolved. Shrugging, she said, "Not much. Just.... Taking each day one at a time. You? I haven't seen much of you lately. How have you been?" Moving to sit against the wall, she motioned for Chase to follow and join her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Lestrange Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:05 pm

Sitting beside her she folded her long legs easily "last year my dad was murdered by muggles who kill vampires and wizards" she said her eyes darkening "by the end of term they attacked me too..i almost died they took my old arm they destroyed me. Corvin and my mom had only just started dating when it happened but he became part of the family fast" she turned her arm so the scarred skin all over the one missing the limb was visible.
Chase Lestrange
Chase Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:16 pm

"Merlin, Chase! I didn't know... It was all shrouded in mystery..." Rowan said, finally having an answer to the riddle of just what happened to the man that had become her friend's dad and her at the end of term last year. Looking at the extensive scarring, Rowan was stunned. She could have lost her friend, and never known why because it was all a secret. "I'm glad you're still here, Chase. I'm been wondering about you, but had no idea where you were or what happened," she said, putting a hand on her friend's arm. "Corvin, huh? Your mom is an amazing woman. He uh.... He a keeper?" she teased lightly, a small flicker of her normal light dancing in her dark eyes before it vanished completely.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Lestrange Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:19 pm

She chuckled lightly at the girl's question "i think so. he's a vampire, alot older then her but he's handsome loving. He cares about us, he saved me from those hunters so i sorta owe him my approval" narrowing her eyes she said "Has that fuck tard of a brother of yours stopped his abuse? or do i need to snap his neck?"
Chase Lestrange
Chase Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:42 pm

"Bonuses all over then," Rowan mused lightly at hearing about Chase's mom's new beau. He certainly sounded like someone that would be a good fit for their family. She just hoped that they would all be happy, and it seemed they were. Her question about her brother, made the smile fall from Rowan's face and she looked away, drawing her knees up, closing herself off. "I don't know what you mean," she said softly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Lestrange Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:58 pm

"Rowan Avery i spent my entire life last year in that stupid hospital wing and you were in there more then once. My eyes are still in my head i'm not blind he hurt you in the great hall, in the hall ways he hurt you whenever he could so be honest with me before i get annoyed" she snarled
Chase Lestrange
Chase Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:03 pm

Flinching as Chase called her on what was going on, Rowan had no idea how she had figured it out. But, now that someone had, she knew Ares would believe it was her that had said something. She couldn't risk it... "Chase, honestly, Ares hasn't hurt me. I was in the hospital here and here, but nothing from what he did. He's my brother for Godric's sake!" she said, hating herself for lying to her friend. But, she had to protect herself, her sister, her friends... Anyone that Ares could and would use against her to break her even further. Her eyes revealed nothing of the lies she was weaving. All she could do was hope that when, if, this terror she lived in day after day ever ended, she could explain things to Chase. And, maybe, Chase would understand and still care for her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down