The Ties That Bind
All Usernames Must Be Your Character's First and Last Name.
DO NOT USE YOUR REAL NAME. ALL NAMES MUST BE FICTIONAL.
About The Page
RPG-D
Distant Fantasies

Top RP Sites

Important links!

- Canon Characters

- Death Report

- Change your name

Informational links:

- Site Plot

- About Schools

Switch Accounts

Twitter
Admins

Moderators

Falling Over Always Seems to Hurt

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Falling Over Always Seems to Hurt

Post by Alexis Gamp on Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:36 pm

Alexis wasn't exactly one to be just walking around the castle alone. She usually was either in her commonroom, in class or at the library. But she was trying to get out of those three places more often at the request of her mother, who had heard from a friend's daughter that Alexis was verging on hermit-like. It wasn't her fault that she wanted to succeed. Not that she would tell her mother that she wanted to be an Auror. That wasn't the kind of position that her parents would want for her. A soft spoken and possibly ill treated pureblood wife would do just fine.

It was as she thought of things she'd like to say to her mother, and muttering them under her breath at the same time that she tripped in an unlady-like fashion onto the stone floor of the courtyard. With her face bright red, and her plalms grazed from the fall, she rose to her knees and began to collect the books that had tumbled to the ground as she fell.
Alexis Gamp
Admin
Admin

House : Ravenclaw

Character sheet
Jobs: Healer - Spell Damage
Blood Status: Pureblood

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Falling Over Always Seems to Hurt

Post by Remus Lupin on Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:38 pm

Remus walked in from the quidditch pitch his robs muddied from practice he nodded to his friends as they all parted ways. Looking up he noticed as a girl fell, jogging over to her he dropped to a knee and gently lifted her up "Are you alright?"

Remus and Morana:

"There you are my beautiful bird."

"I now pronounce you man and wife."

Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs: Auror/DADA Professor
Blood Status: Halfblood

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:44 pm

Morgan had been reading, cross-legged on one of the benches nearby, when she heard someone trip. She looked up and saw a housemate on her hands and knees picking up her books. She also spotted Remus there with her. She quickly got up and went to her, picking up a book and quill that had fallen out of her hands as she fell. "Here. Are you alright?" Morgan asked, her grey-blue eyes bright. "Hey, Remus," she greeted her friend with a smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexis Gamp on Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:59 pm

Alexis tried to hide her face as she was assisted to her feet. She didn't want to show her embarrassment any more than she liked to have someone see her fall. Forcing herself to smile before looking up, she nodded, "Yes, I'm fine." It was a small lie. Her hands and knees throbbed with heat, but at least she hadn't landed on her face.

She looked over to the girl who she recognized as a Ravenclaw the year above her. She held her hand out for the items that the girl had picked up for her and looked around to make sure that was the last of it. "Yup, definitely. I don't even know what I tripped over. Thank you for your help."
Alexis Gamp
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin on Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:02 pm

Remus took her hands and rubbed them each between his own calloused ones "Don't be embarrassed" he said releaving the pain "Morgan here trips on air half tthe time"

Remus and Morana:

"There you are my beautiful bird."

"I now pronounce you man and wife."

Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs: Auror/DADA Professor
Blood Status: Halfblood

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:07 pm

Morgan playfully shoved Remus at the tease of her tripping over nothing, too. "He's right," she said with a shrug. He was, after all. Morgan sometimes did tend to trip over nothing loads of times. "I'm Morgan Prince. We're in the same house. Are your hands alright?" she said brightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexis Gamp on Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:21 pm

Alexis smiled as her hands were tended to by the older boy. They felt a little better as they were returned to her, and she laughed lightly at the comment about who she assumed was Morgan and felt her embarrassment subside. She was right about the girl being in the same house as her. Nodding, she said, "Yeah, they're fine. By the end of the day they'll have healed over." Looking at the boy who she now knew to be Remus, she asked, "What house are you in?" It was times such as these she wished that she got out more so she wouldn't seem so dim about who people were.
Alexis Gamp
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content