Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

I knew we'd cross paths (William, R)

3 posters

Go down

I knew we'd cross paths (William, R) Empty I knew we'd cross paths (William, R)

Post by Artemis Black Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:58 pm

Artemis, after conversing with Celeste for the billionth time about her 'pen pal', had quite enough of her friends refusal about her feelings and pretty much the entire talk. Usually they'd talk about the summer, the weapons, classes but it was this conversation non stop. It was infuriating. Her eyes narrowed the moment she stepped out into the Clock Tower Courtyard with her harpy eagle on her wrist but simply shrugged and sat in the shadows. Artemis grabbed a small chunk of meat and fed the large bird. '' Aquila, slow down...What have i told you about eating too quickly?'' She muttered as the eagle gulped down its food and put the meat back in a leather pouch. Her hazel eyes shut quickly as the eagle nuzzled his owner's neck and Artemis stroked the birds head, wondering when she would ever meet William Black...
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Assassin/Psychologist
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

I knew we'd cross paths (William, R) Empty Re: I knew we'd cross paths (William, R)

Post by Guest Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:00 pm

A new year, and William was ready for it. All summer he had been in touch the with little blonde he had cheered up with his music, and he honestly didn't know where he'd be without her. Celeste and Atticus had both been there for him when his world shattered at the death of his mother, and it was them both that helped to get his footing again. Heading out the courtyard, guitar slung over his shoulder, he took a deep breath of the fresh air all around him and spotted a girl with a stunning bird on her hand. Walking over to her quietly so as to not startle the girl or her bird, William said, "Nice eagle!"

Back to top Go down

I knew we'd cross paths (William, R) Empty Re: I knew we'd cross paths (William, R)

Post by Dahlia Gamp Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:05 pm

Artemis's ears pricked up at the sound of footsteps and her head shot towards the person, her hazel eyes snapping open whilst Aquila made a gentle sound at the compliment. ''Thanks! He just loves his ego growing.'' She said with a tiny smile, stroking her birds chest. ''I'm Artemis.'' She introduced, trying to realize why the boy in front of her looked so familiar. ''And you are?'' Artemis asked, her eyebrow slowly raising with curiosity.
Dahlia Gamp
Dahlia Gamp

House : Emperor

Character sheet
Jobs: Student
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:55 am

"Nothing wrong with a little pride," William chuckled as the bird really seemed to sit just a little prouder after his compliment. "Pleasure to meet you, Artemis. I'm William," he replied with a smile. The name sounded so familiar. What was the name that Celeste had used for her best friend? Trying to find the memory of the name from all the letters they had exchanged back and forth, he couldn't come up with anything. But, he was certain that he knew the same from somewhere. Then it hit him... Atticus had mentioned an Artemis and...activities... they engaged it. Could this be the same Artemis?

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:04 pm

Artemis rolled her eyes at Aquila flapping his wings. ''A little? By the end of the school years, he wouldn't be able fit into a room due to his ego.'' She mused, seeing the eagle turn his head away as if protesting her words. ''Silly bird..'' She mumbled before hearing the boy's name. You have got to be kidding me...Just the person i was thinking of..avoiding. Yay me. Artemis thought to herself and her head turned back to William. ''Ah yes. You're Cel's friend.'' She commented, her eyebrow raised.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:39 pm

William gave his head a small shake at the bird's anticts. "Quite the character..." he mused softly, tucking his hands into his pockets. At hearing Artemis mention that he was 'Cel's friend', he remembered that Celeste had told him about an Artemis that she was close friends with. "If the Cel you mean is Celeste, and she only has one friend named William.... Then I guess that would be me. Just like you're friends with her and Atticus, right?" he asked raising an eyebrow to partly mirror the same looks she was giving him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:39 am

Artemis nodded, stroking Aquila's chest. ''That he is...'' SHe whispered and then looked towards William again. Her eyes looked over him, trying to read him and figure out what made him look so familiar. ''Yes, that Celeste. Weird little character...She told me about you.'' She chuckled before tilting her head, wondering what he knew about her. After a small while simply watching him, she raised her chin giving her a look of confidence. ''William Black..The musical guy.'' Artemis quipped, smirking showing that she knew more than she let on.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:57 am

"Celeste is sweet," William commented with a small smile, "And, she told me a little about you, too." Scratching his eyebrow with his thumb absentmindedly, William watched as Artemis seemed to look him over, reading him if you will. He didn't mind, as he had nothing to hide. Nodding with a light laugh, William turned his back slightly so his black guitar was visable. "Musical guy works. And you, Artemis Calor, best friend and near sister to Celeste, as well as good friend to Atticus Black," he answered back with his own sort of titles for her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:12 am

His comment on Celeste caused Artemis to smirk and tilt her head a little more. ''Of course she did. Her favorite thing is dragging the conversation away from herself to one of her friends or to the person she's talking to. It's a wonderful trick.'' She rolled her eyes, familiar to Celeste's antics. Seeing the guitar, her eyes practically lit up in delight. ''She's a beauty!'' Artemis compliment, nodding her head towards the black guitar. Hearing her titles, she chuckled and smirked. ''I do like my titles...Although i prefer Lady Badass,'' Pausing for a moment, she sighed. ''But i'm the only one who calls me that.'' A laugh left her lips at her own words.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:24 am

Raising his eyebrows and nodding with a sigh, in a way that told that he completely understood that trick of hers, he couldn't help but feel a little something he had started to feel when he spoke or thought about Celeste. But, as quickly as it was there, it was gone. "Thanks. Do you play?" William remarked and asked in regards to the guitar. He chuckled at hearing that he approved of the titles he gave her, and snorted softly at the one she gave herself, but no one else got to use. "It fits. From what I've heard, anyways. You don't let anyone else call you this most fitting of titles?" he mused, sticking his hands in his pockets. She certainly was a badass to....carry on with his brother as they had in The Great Hall of all places, but he wasn't going to call her on that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:44 am

Artemis stared at William, her eyes almost filled with slight sorrow. Celeste had told her about his mother and looked away at the sky. ''Yeah I do. Two of my friends join me when i play. One plays drums and the other sings.'' She admitted, thinking of Aphrodite and Kaida realizing she hadn't seen them since the new term has started, only at the common room. His snort caused a laugh to appear. If felt good to laugh despite all the family drama. She was so close to finding out who her real father was but so far away at the same time. ''Of course not...They have to find something better.'' Winking playfully, she smiled and then looked towards William. ''I was wondering when we'd cross paths, Willykins.'' She teased.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:49 am

Catching a small glimpse of something in Artemis' eyes, William looked away. He had seen looks like that since they all came back to Hogwarts. He knew what it was: sorrow for his loss. But, he didn't let it get to him. People would be sad for the loss of his mother and a damn fine Transfiguration professor, but he was at peace knowing she was well and with his father. His mother wouldn't want him to be sad. "That's great that you have a little group. It's just me I'm afraid. Well, maybe Celeste if she ever were to want to play or sing with me. Maybe you and I could play together sometime," William offered, looking up at her. Artemis' comment about others finding their own title for her made him grin. "Guess I'll have to keep on the hunt then," he mused. "Willykins?" William said with a raised eyebrow and crossing his arms. "Where in Merlin's white beard did that come from, Arty?" he retorted with his own nickname for her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaida Kaliyah Grimm Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:54 pm

Artemis saw him look away, making her realize they weren't so different. After losing Astra, despite not being related by blood, they were family in a sense, she refused to let people's sympathy get to her or let it get to Celeste and the rest of the family. Vixen was a wonderful teacher and she always looked forward to her lessons with Briana. ''I'm sure she'd love to play with you...oh and sing.'' On her shoulders, the little devil and angel seemed to giggle at her wording and she had to stifle her own laugh as she knew how Celeste felt towards the Ravenclaw, even if she herself didn't know. ''I'd love to play guitar with you. It'd be fun. A change..'' She mused and Artemis shot William a joking grin. ''It came from my amazing, wonderful mind and I assure you, Willykins, that nickname is not changing.'' She said, crossing her arms stubbornly over her chest whilst raising her chin. Him calling her Arty made her give the Ravenclaw a bright smile.
Kaida Kaliyah Grimm
Kaida Kaliyah Grimm

Character sheet
Jobs: Student
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:46 pm

William gave a small shrug. "She's got to get back to playing, first," he mused. He remembered the previous year that Celeste told him that she had stopped playing. She still sang, but not that often. Inside, William hoped that Artemis was right in that she would play and sing with him, even if it was rare of him to sing at all except when he was alone. Then again, he'd be happy to sing for Celeste. Where did that come from, Will? Hearing that Artemis would enjoy playing with his sometime made him smile and nod once. "Then we will have to do that sometime. It's a promise. We will play together!" he said proudly with a laugh. "Well, then.... I guess I just better get used to it, shall I?" he smirked, and then smiled just as brightly when she smiled at the nickname he dubbed her. "So, Arty... You're...uh...close with my brother?" he asked, in both a teasing way and not. It was a difficult thing to bring up when one knew her from what his brother told him about their antics in the Great Hall. Motioning her to follow, he made for one of the many benches and sat, pulling his guitar off and leaning it against his knee.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down