Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Wandering around (Zephyr, William)

Go down

Wandering around (Zephyr, William)  Empty Wandering around (Zephyr, William)

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:04 pm

Sierra walked down the corridor on the third floor with her head in a book. She was studying for tomorrows final in potions. She knew she was going to fail. She was bloody awful at potions. Due to her lack of looking where she was going, sierra walked right into someone. "Oh. I'm so sorry. Are you alright?"

Back to top Go down

Wandering around (Zephyr, William)  Empty Re: Wandering around (Zephyr, William)

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:37 pm

I miss Dahlia.... How long before she's home, Baby? Winter Holiday. I miss her, too. She's good for you, Zeph. You've handled things much better this term since you got with her. Zephyr! Watch it!

Rounding a corner to head back to the Slytherin Common Room after class, he was crashed into, dropping his books. What the fuck?! Seriously! Easy, Zeph.... It was an accident.... Zephyr's eyes were cold as ice as he leveled them on the girl. "I'm fine..." he said curtly as he crouched to pick up his books.

Back to top Go down

Wandering around (Zephyr, William)  Empty Re: Wandering around (Zephyr, William)

Post by Guest Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:29 am

"My apologies, sir." Sierra smiled and blushed a bit. "Im very sorry." She rubbed the back of her neck as she watched the boy. She did not recognize him. But he seemed to be a Slytherin. "I'm Sierra. And you are?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:25 am

Zephyr didn't say anything as he righted his books and tucked them under his arm as they had been before. She did say she was sorry. Well, she should be watching where the suck she's going! Calm down, Eryx. We don't need any trouble. Standing, his head twitched only slightly at the building tension in his mind. "It's fine...." he answered shortly. Moving to go around her, Zephyr noticed Calix take a look over of the girl and grin. She's not bad looking, Zephyr. Maybe we could- No, maybe we could not. We have Dahl and that is all the skirt we need. Well aren't we the testy one now. It was only a th- It was a stupid thought... Shut it, Eryx. Both of you, stop... As the girl spoke to him, he paused and glanced over his shoulder while The Fellows muttered between themselves. "Zephyr..." he answered her question, before continuing on the way he had been going.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:31 am

Sierra waited for his name and smiled when she recieved it, "Pleasure to meet you, Zephyr." SHe followed him down the hall since it happened to be the way she had to go now in order to get to the Common Room. "So, Zephyr, youre a Slytherin, correct?" He was attractive. She could have some fun with him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:32 am

Eryx rolled his dark eyes as they walked. This Sierra was already raking on his nerves. She's following us. It's a corridor. Tends to happen. Setting his jaw at the girl fell into step next to him, out of the corner of his eye Zephyr caught sight of Eryx, and, as he could tell by how his head was gradually starting to pound, The Fellow was none too pleased by it. "Yes, that is correct. And you are a Gryffindor..." he said, keeping his eyes forward, as Eryx growled. As they passed a window, Calix appeared on the ledge and tilted his head to watch as they walked by. Seriously? What? Do you have to do that to every girl that walks by? Hey, there is no harm in looking! You shouldn't look when we have Dahlia, Calix. I look at whom and when I please, Theon... Becuase you're a child.... Fuck you, Eryx! Stop it! Now! All of you! Zephyr's head ticked to the side as Osirus raised his voice to the other three. It was going to be a long afternoon and night, he could tell.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:35 am

Sierra smiled and nodded, "Good job, Snake boy. I am in Gryffindor." She moved her hair out of her face exposing a bit of her neck. It was her number one secret move to get a guy. Show some skin and youre in. She noticed that Zephyr was not very talkative, "You dont say much, do you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:59 am

Well, isn't she a sassy thing.... Glancing down at Sierra at her comment, he noticed she moved her hair out of the way to expose her neck. After only a moment, Zephyr brought his stromy eyes back to front without a word, indifferent to what she was doing. She's baiting you, Zephyr. She's baiting you, Calix. I'm not interested. But I- You are, we know.... Slipping his hands into his pockets, he gave a small snort, "Last time I checked, it's not a crime to not say much.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:02 pm

"Never said it was, Love." She twirled her hair around her finger slowly and bit her lip slightly. This was wierd, she never had to try this hard to get a guy before. She sighed heavily to make her chest move up and down, her breasts swelling slightly to show the top from the low cut of her shirt. She looked over at Zephyr and smiled softly, "So... tell me about yourself, Zeph."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:14 am

"Don't call me that..." Zephyr said darkly. Easy, Zeph. No. No one calls me that except Dahlia. I'm sure she meant nothing by it. In his inner mind, Zephyr simply looked at Osirus and then at Sierra, which he also did. Seeing her actions coupled with her words, Zephyr looked back at the older Fellow and raised and eyebrow. Point.... I don't see the problem. You wouldn't since you only ever think with your dick, Calix! His head ticking hard as Calix punched Eryx at his last comment, Zephyr nearly missed Sierra's request. "Zephyr," he corrected her, "Why do you want to know? There is nothing to tell." His answers were short and cut as he truly didn't talk about himself with others except family, ever, and now had to deal with The Fellows being on edge, too.

Last edited by Zephyr Mulciber on Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:40 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:38 am

"Ok, geez sorry. Touchy much?" She asked with her hands in the air in mock surrender as she gave off a little giggle. She point her finger to her chin in a thinking manner, "Whats your favorite color?" She asked saying the firt thing that came to her head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:14 pm

Zephyr ground his teeth at Sierra response, both words and action, not just because his mood was steadily dropping, but to help him not snap what Eryx said in his mind in regards to her. He was quickly becoming more and more unstable thanks to half of The Fellows being at odds with one another and this girl pushing his buttons. Calix! Eryx! Cool it, now! Zephyr doesn't need this here with this girl around! Then have him tell her to go the fuck away! SHUT UP! Stopping and pinching the bridge of his nose as the tension in his mind grew steadily higher, Sierra's question fell on his ears. What is it with her? Salazar above! Taking a deep breath and letting it out slowly through hs mouth, Zephyr dropped his hand and looked at her, his eyes a raging storm of grey. "Green. Happy?" he answered her. You took the bait! She's just gonna ask for something more now, Zephy! Merlin...nicely played.... So he took the bait. So what?! He doesn't fucking want her, is so what! How can you be so thick to not see that?! Or right because you're all about the lay and nothing else! Take that back.... No.... Not going to.... Wanna know why? Because it's true!

With the explosion that ensued between Calix and Eryx, Zephyr shut his eyes tight, wincing hard, and put his hand against a pillar, leaning against it heavily, to help steady him. "Stop...." he said barely above a whisper to The Fellows as his nose began to bleed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:16 pm

Sierra smiled and was about to say that her favorite color was oddly enough green as well, but she didnt. She saw him pinch the bridge of his nose and heard him mumble for her to stop. "Zephyr? Are you ok?" She reached her hand out and rested it on his shoulder. "I-I'm sorry. I was just..." She noticed he was in pain slightly and gave his shoulder a squeeze, "Zephyr, whats wrong?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:01 pm

You both need to shut up, immediately! Do you want to send him into a fit? Merlin above, you both are children! STOP IT! STOP IT! STOP IT! Calix, this is your fault this time! The fuck it is! So I looked at a pretty girl, big freakin' whoop! You don't need to be looking when you have one of the finest pieces of ass already! For fuck's sake, you should take that into consideration! Zephyr has a girl! He doesn't need you making life difficult just because you find some skirt hot! It's not like that, Eryx! No? Sure fucking seems like it! STOP!!!!

Feeling a hand on his shoulder, Zephyr went to brush it away, but couldn't thanks to the war raging in his mind. He didn't need this, not now. When Sierra gave his shoulder a squeeze, he said in a hard whisper as he pushed it off, "Don't touch me..." As the intensity of Calix and Eryx' argument reached a peek, Zephyr saw Theon appear before him and put his hands on his shoulders. Look at me... Focus on me, not on them... Raising his eyes to meet The Fellow, the pain in Zephyr's head nearly exploded causing him to close his eyes against it and draw a sharp hissing breath, the blood from his nose now dripping off his lip onto the floor without his notice.

Last edited by Zephyr Mulciber on Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:03 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:06 pm

Sierra stepped back as Zephyr hissed at her. She bit her lip confused. Then she saw blood. "Zephyr. You're bleeding. Let me help you. Please." She reached out and wiped the blood off his lip. "Are you sick? Can you walk?" She asked as she reached out to hold himsteady, but stopped in fear of being yelled at again. "Would you like me to go find a professor?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariya Gaunt Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:06 pm

Mariya turned the corner as she headed down the hallway, her bag across her like always her black dress covered with her slytherin robe. As she continued on her way she heard...shouting? something distant but it hurt to be in the area, getting closer down the hall she saw a familar figure by the entrance to the dungeons, the scent of blood hitting her immediatly. "Zeph" she hissed softly and she silently quickly jogged up to the two, glancing at the gryffindor she put both her hands on zephyr's temples with her thumbs pressed into his third eye gently, her energy coursed through her gently like a soothing hand whispering from her very soul "focus" she murmured as she sent her healing energy into zeph like she'd done for the others who suffered like he did to calm them.
Mariya Gaunt
Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Student
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:21 am

Breathing heavily through his nose as he clenched his jaw, Zephyr didn't fight when Sierra dabbed the blood from his lip, even though it was quickly replaced as the flow from his nose only continued. Giving his head a small but noticeable shake, he answered Sierra's question about getting him help. You see what you've done?! Now she's asking about finding a professor to help him! Not like I meant for this to happen! Just do us all a favor and keep your eyes to yourself next time, Calix! Stop... Please stop... Zephyr's inner pleas to The Fellows were growing weaker as his strength was focused on not speaking out to no one as well as keeping enough control to keep from slipping into any kind of fit that would require him seeing the nurse. Where was Hekate or Thanatos when he needed them?!

When a cool set of hands rested on his temples and forehead, Zephyr nearly lashed out at whomever it was touching him but Theon's soothing voice reached him first. Baby, it's Mariya. Look.... Look, she's trying to help... Soon Osirus was on the opposite side of Zephyr, his strong hand on his upper back. Listen to her, Zeph. Calm down... Gradually, he felt a warm sensation flood his mind, pushing the pain away the further it reached into him, making it less and less as the moments ticked away. Soon, even Calix and Eryx fell quiet as the girl's energy enveloped them as well. Slowly his breathing returned to normal, and he opened his stormy eyes, fixing them on Mariya. "Thank you..." he said in a tired tone. The pounding in his head was significantly less as were Calix and Eryx. They were still going at it, but in a much calmer fashion, much like how they did on a regular basis and not the high aggravated way that often lead to issues. All he wanted now, was to sleep...

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariya Gaunt Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:53 am

Mariya pressed her energie into her friend pushing him to calm, as she felt him level out and open his eyes she smiled gently and using the sleeve of her robe she wiped at the blood on his face cleaning it, with her wand she muttered a blood clotting spell and slidding her small frame under Zephyr's arm she held him around the waist "Come on brother, lets get you to the common room" she said glancing at the lion she nodded and with a firm but gentle touch began to move them both into the darkness of the dugeons and disappearing into the slytherin common room.
Mariya Gaunt
Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Student
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:37 am

Sierra watched as a girl made Zephhyr calm down. She watched in amazement at the ease f ehr doing so. She then took Zephyr away before Sierra could say anything. She frowned and turned around, "Good bye" She mumbled to herself before walking off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down