Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Your blood will fall (Dremar, M)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Your blood will fall (Dremar, M) Empty Your blood will fall (Dremar, M)

Post by Juliette Ambroise Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:18 pm

Juliette pulled her hair into a messy bun as she decided to venture into the forbidden forest, hopefully to get rid of the headache that was brewing. ''This school...'' She growled under her breath, finding herself in a clearing after a while of walking. Her eyes then landed onto a student sitting on top of a boulder. ''Excuse me...You should not be out here. Students are forbidden from entering.'' She shouted calmly as all the dangers in the forest filled her brain, knowing some could not protect themselves. It was rude of her for even thinking this school could be the least bit weak but at this moment, Juliette did not care at all.
Juliette Ambroise
Juliette Ambroise

House : Beauxbatons

Character sheet
Jobs: Headmistress
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Your blood will fall (Dremar, M) Empty Re: Your blood will fall (Dremar, M)

Post by Guest Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:30 pm

Dremar stepped away from a pack of wolves he had befriended nuzzling one of his friends before he walked over to where he heard shout. Laughing as he noticed just whom it was he quietly stepped closer to her, and breathed into her hear, growling silently so it would appear he was a wolf, "...You shouldn't be shouting either," he smirked as the boy stood on the boulder, "Leave me alone," he shouted back at the headmistress.

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliette Ambroise Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:52 pm

Juliette almost jumped at the sound of something growling into her ear, she spun around and narrowed her eyes at the Durmstrang student. ''I do whatever i please..'' She quipped, biting back the smile that threatened to touch her lips before letting out a growl at the other boy, realizing it was the one who she always saw trying to touch her students. ''Now, now, Little one...that's no way to speak to a headmistress.'' She said, stepping forward threateningly.
Juliette Ambroise
Juliette Ambroise

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:07 pm

Ashton laughed bitterly and pounced off the boulder, looking at the headmistress and chuckling, "More like a whore," he laughed however Dremar went around the woman popping out his claws, "Now Ashton, be nice, or you'll get your throat ripped out, don't forget it's a full moon," he growled hearing Amarog plead to eat the boy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliette Ambroise Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:13 pm

Juliette's eyes darkened in anger and just as she was about to pull out her wand to freeze the boy, Dremar was already there. Hearing his words, her eyes widened. Werewolf? Fuck, Igor...She thought to herself and put her hand on Dremar's chest with a gentle smile. ''Thank you..'' She simply whispered before looking at Ashton, taking down her headmistress walls and becoming the 22 year old she truly was. ''Now listen here you little shit before i freeze your ass and drag you to Igor myself because fucking hell, I've always wanted to see the way he treats pathetic children like you.'' She hissed. ''Speak to me with respect...Don't ever call me a fucking whore again. Understood?'' 
Juliette Ambroise
Juliette Ambroise

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:25 pm

"What? You're gonna make me not call you a whore? How bout wench? Or prostitute? Or how about bitch?!" Ashton asked with a loud yell that made Amarog himself fall into silence. Not out of surprise, but of disgust, "So, Juliette correct? My wolf and I have decided you may punish the boy, before we finish him off," he growled and turned away his eyes focusing on the full moon as he awaited for his transformation to take place. The best thing about being a born wolf and being so famous was that, he had a reason to be famous, he had control of his wolf and he slaughtered those villages because he chose to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliette Ambroise Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:34 pm

Juliette finally gasped, disgraced at the child's behavior and before speaking, she heard Dremar. Chuckling darkly at his words, she then cupped his cheek when he turned away. ''I'd be extremely grateful if you could finish him off.'' She told him before smiling. ''Yes...My name is Juliette..'' Her french accent was stronger when she said her name and slowly turned towards Ashton, pulling out her wand. ''Oculacero.'' Juliette murmured, waiting for the blood to gush out from Ashton's eyes as she permanently took away his sight. She then casted the arrow wand spell, causing arrows to shoot out of her wand and pin him to the floor. ''Mister Sanders...As your punishment, I shall give you a life sentence in Oblivion.'' Pausing for a moment, realizing his mental capacity most likely would not understand what she was saying. ''In other words, prepare to die.'' She said in a sweet, innocent voice.
Juliette Ambroise
Juliette Ambroise

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:52 pm

Ashton struggled to move and yelped as he felt the arrows sink deeper into his body, "You fucking whore!" he growled loudly as he ripped himself from the floor leaving some arrows lodged in his body and others behind, creating holes all around. Bleeding heavily he took out a butterfly knife and began trying to stab the air, running around tripping and falling to the floor. Fumbling for the weapon it fell from the air and it stabbed his hand forcing a shriek to erupt from his throat, as loud growls were heard in the background whilst Dremar began turning.

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliette Ambroise Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:59 pm

Juliette laughed at his reactions, the sound showing she was highly amused. ''Yes, yes...keep screaming..'' She purred darkly before tilting her head, watching him stab his own hand. ''Jesus fuck you're a fucking moron...You just stabbed yourself..'' She laughed even louder whilst listening to the growls coming from Dremar. ''I've always wanted to do this..'' Juliette hissed, pointing her wand towards Ashton as she whispered the Cruciatus Curse. It was illegal, yes but she knew no one would know about it.
Juliette Ambroise
Juliette Ambroise

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:07 pm

Ashton screamed loudly spitting towards her only for it to fail miserably. Wiggling trying to get away a wolf stepped on his hands making the knife go all the way through. Another wolf from Dremar's pack appeared and took a chunk of his forearm as the woman tortured him. Soon however, an howl came from Dremar as Amarog's body appeared seemingly out of nowhere. Bigby approached and exhaled simply making his wolves scatter, and then looked up at Juliette, signalling for her to stop.

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliette Ambroise Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:14 pm

Juliette chuckled darkly, watching wolves take bit by bit of her new prey. Letting her fingers lightly touch of one of the wolves causing them to look up silently before scattering. Turning slowly to take in the sight of Amarog, she almost gasped at the odd beauty. Waving her wand, the curse stopped and she watched in awe as to what he was about to do.
Juliette Ambroise
Juliette Ambroise

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:19 pm

Leaning down Bigby grabbed Ashton's body, as the boy cried and begged for Juliette to help him. However before he could continue the big bad wolf reached down and bit off his head, swallowing it in one go before hurling it at his pack. His calm returned to him and he told Amarog to return to his slumber as he turned human once again, the blood splatted all over him, "That was rather fun," Dremar smirked as he looked around noticing the rags of his clothes, having only now remembered that he was completely naked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliette Ambroise Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:28 pm

Juliette tilted her head, in awe at the blood spraying everywhere and watching the large werewolf eat an entire boy's head. Turning herself slightly to see Dremar turn back, her eyes widened at the nude sight before her. Hiding her blush and look of appreciation with ease, she simply smiled. ''That it was, Dremar..'' She admitted, her smile growing.
Juliette Ambroise
Juliette Ambroise

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:20 pm

Cracking his back he walked towards the boulder and leaned against it, "Got a cig?" he asked with a raise of his eyebrow. Killing wasn't usually in the menu but when Amarog asked for it Dremar usually allowed it. "Oh and call me Alex," he added finally grinning.

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliette Ambroise Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:59 am

Juliette nodded, pulling out a packet from her shirt pocket and handed it over after taking one herself. Letting it rest on her pale lips, she listened to the click of her lighter opening and lit up the cig. Sitting down on the boulder, she looked over at Dremar in slight surprise. ''Alex? Why Alex?'' She questioned before taking a drag. Blowing the smoke towards the werewolf, she then smiled. ''Call me Skye..''
Juliette Ambroise
Juliette Ambroise

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:17 am

"Middle name fetishes huh," he laughed as he propped the cigarette on his bloodied lips lighting it up by extending his index finger and creating a fire ball on the top. Blowing the smoke he put the pack away, and laid down on the boulder, "I have many other names. Drexel, Amarog, Anderson, Ley, The Big Bad Wolf... or Bigby," he listed the all and left his favorite for last.

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliette Ambroise Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:20 am

Juliette laughed along with him and shrugged. ''I guess you can say that..'' She said, grinning as she relaxed in his presence. Looking over at him to see him lay down, she was momentarily distracted by his body before staring up at his face. ''Quite a list you have there...I'm just known as Juliette, Skye or headmistress.'' She said, looking back at the castle.
Juliette Ambroise
Juliette Ambroise

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:38 am

Shaking his head he inhaled the smoke and pounced off the boulder "You'll never catch me calling you headmistress, Igor is lucky enough I don't call him Karkaroff," he chuckled dryly as he cracked his back before extinguishing the cigarette in a branch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliette Ambroise Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:46 am

Chuckling, Juliette simply smiled. ''For that, I am very thankful. I tell my own students to call me Juliette but it's still Miss or freaking headmistress.'' She groaned in annoyance, laying down on the boulder with the cigarette hanging from her lips. ''How long have you been a werewolf, Alex?''
Juliette Ambroise
Juliette Ambroise

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:52 am

He laughed loudly and bitterly at her question shaking his head, "Ever since I was born," he winked knowing that born werewolves were perhaps the rarest of them all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliette Ambroise Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:18 am

Juliette's eyes widened with amazement and she stood up quickly, inspecting Dremar just in case he was pulling at her leg. Cupping one of his cheeks, she stared him right in the eyes and smiled gently. ''So you're telling me that i'm standing in front of a very rare werewolf who just killed someone for calling me a whore?'' She said, raising her eyebrow as she let out a gentle laugh and kissed his other cheek in thanks.
Juliette Ambroise
Juliette Ambroise

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:08 pm

Grabbing one of her wrists Amarog's strength kicking in he pulled her close and he grinned before shacking his head, "That's not how you thank a Werewolf where I come from," he sang as he gripped her breasts harshly and crushed her lips with his.

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliette Ambroise Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:11 pm

Juliette bit back a gasp at the grab and pressed her body against Dremar's. ''I'll thank you however you please..'' She replied breathlessly before gladly kissing him back, allowing her other wrist to dance on his chest.
Juliette Ambroise
Juliette Ambroise

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:13 pm

His rough hands were all around her body and his lips and teeth followed suit leaving bruises and wounds in their wake, "That's too amusing,'' he laughed bitterly once again and took her off her feet laying on top of her one hand on top of her chest nailing her to the floor while the other grabbed her collar and ripped her clothing off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lethia Delmar Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:20 pm

Juliette purred gently, barely feeling the pain but only the pleasure of him touching her. It had been so long...Rolling her eyes at his words, she wrapped her legs around his waist after sliding down her leather pants. Making him stare at her chest, she cupped her own breasts and tugged at her own nipples letting out a gentle moan of excitement.
Lethia Delmar
Lethia Delmar

House : Wolfen

Character sheet
Jobs: Student
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next