Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Sister mine... (Nelle)

2 posters

Go down

Sister mine... (Nelle) Empty Sister mine... (Nelle)

Post by Niklaus Rosier Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:49 am

Klaus found Trophy hall very amusing place. It was probably because he had lack of respect towards any of these school trophies. He found it absolutely useless to have room full of what people called trophies. But still, he could spend hours just reading all the names and imagining all the idiots who carried them. It was lame fun. Even for him. But Carmen and Aphrodite were nowhere to be found, and he was bored.
Niklaus Rosier
Niklaus Rosier

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Mercenary
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Sister mine... (Nelle) Empty Re: Sister mine... (Nelle)

Post by Nelle Rosier Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:59 am

Nelle had a slight bounce in her step as she entered the Trophy Hall. Usually, she would have been doing something much more entertaining on such a day, but alas she had pulled the short straw and had to do the research for a group project. Once she entered the room, the sight of an older boy stopped her in her tracks. A smile grew on her face, and she walked further into the room at a slower pace. "Hello, Nik. Are you admiring the things that you'll never be able to call your own?" She said, a teasing tone in her voice.
Nelle Rosier
Nelle Rosier

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs: Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Niklaus Rosier Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:07 am

He smirked as he heard his sister speaking behind him. He didn't come across Nelle that much. His little sister was too serious sometimes, spent too much time playing her games about good little girl, while he was never really ashamed of his nature nor ne felt like hiding behind the mask just yet, so their interrests were naturally different. And since she chose Hufflepuff for reasons Klaus still couldn't understand, they simply didn't have much time to hang out together anymore. "My dear sister, like you didn't know how stupid and amusing I find this trophy things. Not like our family is one of those who seek eternal fame," he replied to her as he turned to face her.
Niklaus Rosier
Niklaus Rosier

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelle Rosier Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:50 am

"Yeah.." She said, walking closer to him until they were almost shoulder to shoulder, looking at a glass case that displayed Quidditch trophies. Her brow scrunched and she shook her head. It didn't make sense to her why such things were so important. "Eternal glory is for idiots," she said quietly. She had never been involved in any competition. It was better to be the quiet Hufflepuff girl in the stands, cheering on her house team than being the person in front of everyone. To her, it is more logical to remain inconspicuous. Her brother, on the other hand, didn't seem to agree. "Why are you here, then?"
Nelle Rosier
Nelle Rosier

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Niklaus Rosier Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:55 am

"Bored, little sister. All my girls are running around," Klaus replied simply. "What about you? Don't you Hufflepuffs have some sort of lessons how to hug properly while still stay the same losers or something?" he teased her. Klaus simply had to use every simgle chance to tease Nelle about her choice of the house. It was so unnatural for Rosier to be Hufflepuff. And even if he got to admit she was amazing actress and puffs actually liked her, it made him laug probably even more.
Niklaus Rosier
Niklaus Rosier

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelle Rosier Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:15 am

Nelle scoffed at his words. "Girls? Multiple? Tell me about 'your girls'?" She tended to be curious about her brother's life, although some of the rumours that she heard around school didn't really shed him in a good light. Well sometimes it did, depending on who was speaking. She laughed at his words, although she knew that he wanted a rise out of her. He always made digs about being in Hufflepuff. "We finished those hours ago. Now I'm just researched for our real lessons."
Nelle Rosier
Nelle Rosier

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Niklaus Rosier Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:53 am

"There is not much to tell really, but I promise I will let you know once my rebel side changes," he teased her, knowing how much she sometimes hated this part of him. But Klaus wanted to have fun. He wanted to watch the World burn and nothing else. From what they both know from uncle Ferox, they were the two perfect examples of Travellers. Nelle was clever and calculating, danger hidden right under the light of candle in the biggest shadow. Klaus was free and in eyes of other very reckless, yet with chaotic mind and incapability to care. Both unpredictable and underestimated. "Tell me dear sister, aren't those housemates of yours boring for your celever little head?" he asked her, knowing with him Nelle could be honest as with no one.
Niklaus Rosier
Niklaus Rosier

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelle Rosier Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:33 am

So never?” Nelle said, half jokingly and half serious. She couldn’t understand how he took life so lightly, and just did what he wanted. Nelle was far too family orientated for that. Sure, she was as selfish as the rest of them, but that included the want for her family to remain safe. That too included her brother, and at times she wished it didn’t. Her eyebrow arched and she turned to fully face him. “I’ll have you know that there are a number of intelligent Hufflepuffs. They aren’t all slow or losers. And even the dumb ones are nice. Which is more that can be said for you darling Slytherins..
Nelle Rosier
Nelle Rosier

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Niklaus Rosier Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:21 pm

"My little sister, just don't pretend like the only reason why you picked Hufflepuff isn't the fact you are sneaky bitch deep inside and you simply love to live in shadow, wait for your prey to make that deadly mistake of underestimating you," he smirked at her. Of course he knew how dangerous Nelle could be once she wanted. She was perfect at this. But again, too serious for his taste. "It would be a shame if you actually told me you grew to like their style, sister. Such a shame. You had a promising future," he continued, teasing smirk still on his lips.
Niklaus Rosier
Niklaus Rosier

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelle Rosier Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:28 pm

Nelle smirked in a very un-Hufflepuff manner, and she leaned lazily against one of the cases. Her brother did know her well, no matter how much he often pretended not to. She raked her hand through her wavy black hair and rolled her eyes. “I never pretend around you, do I Nik?” It was true though. There was a lot more to her that it appeared. Being underestimated was one of her main tactics. “It’s not their style that I like. It’s more the fact that they actually give a shit about people that aren’t themselves.It's not like you can talk, Nelle.. Tossing her hair back, the girl smiled, “And ask anyone. I’m the Rosier who is going places. You’re just the whore.
Nelle Rosier
Nelle Rosier

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Niklaus Rosier Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:34 pm

Klaus chuckled darkly. "But then again, who would suspect the whore to be also something else, then careless, reckless bastard?" he spoke, his voice full of darkness and evil he was carrying in his heart. "You and I are the same, little sister. It's just our approach that is different," he told her. "My style, however, is much more fun along the way. And, I actually get to be in the house I've always wanted to be in," he added with another smirk.
Niklaus Rosier
Niklaus Rosier

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelle Rosier Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:13 am

Nelle inclined her head, “Touché.” Perhaps he did have a point, but she would rather be in the shadows than so pointedly in the lime light. Not to mention, the more people that he involved himself with, no matter in what way, the more likely he was to slip up. Not to mention the fact that it was never good to have a hoard of girls chasing after you. “I have fun, sometimes. I do rather enjoy manipulating people. I wonder what will happen if, one day, I stop pretending..” She had thought about it often, even though it was unlikely to even happen. “We should really change topic, Nik. This isn’t exactly the most private of places.
Nelle Rosier
Nelle Rosier

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Niklaus Rosier Wed May 14, 2014 8:56 am

Klaus narrowed eyebrow at his sister, amusement clear in his face. "Scared of being exposed, little sister?" he teased her. Nelle was dangerous girl. She had it in her genes and people who believed the whole Hufflepuff sharade were fools in Klaus' eyes. "But as you wish, what is the topic you would rather talk about?" he asked almost sweetly.
Niklaus Rosier
Niklaus Rosier

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelle Rosier Thu May 15, 2014 3:07 am

Nelle glared at her brother, before she quickly returned her expression to one of indifference. She shrugged and said, her voice smooth, “Exposed of what? I’m not hiding anything, as nobody has asked. Unlike you, brother, I value our life. There are many that would see us dead.” She smiled sweetly, moving in front of him and leaning against the case, “I want to talk about your girls, Niklaus. But since you don’t seem to like that subject, I’ll just say that I hope you aren’t spilling any secrets in your moments of.. 'passion'.” The last word was spat out in a disgusted tone. She didn’t like the way that her brother seemed so careless. But his cover appeared to work as well as her own. Who would suspect the Slytherin whore to be any more than just that?
Nelle Rosier
Nelle Rosier

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Niklaus Rosier Thu May 15, 2014 2:16 pm

His sister never stopped amusing him. "Sister dear, when I have my moments of passion as you kindly put it, the last thing I do is talk. And believe it or not, the last thing the girl is thinking about is if I am just a normal guy, or evil Traveller," he whispered into her ear. She wanted secrecy, well, why not. Klaus found it amusing Travellers were seen as bad. Dark, sure. But not bad. They minded their own bussiness for most of the time. "So, as much as I love to watch the world burn, it is not exactly a thing on my mind, when I fuck a girl," he added with chuckle.
Niklaus Rosier
Niklaus Rosier

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelle Rosier Fri May 16, 2014 3:41 pm

"That's not what I was getting at, Nik," she said quietly, raking a hand through her hair, "I hardly mean that you blurt anything out when you're doing that. I meant more along the lines of sharing secrets with them in general." Although it was known that her brother was usually just in it for the physical side of things, she liked to think that he did at least a little bit of talking. Honestly, what worried her the most was that Niklaus tended to be a bit of an asshole. When he addressed this concern, however, she pulled a face. "I don't need to hear that kind of language, Niklaus!" she said, "Nor about what's on your mind when you do those kinds of things with some whore."
Nelle Rosier
Nelle Rosier

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Niklaus Rosier Wed May 21, 2014 9:17 am

Klaus pushed her into corner, being now dangerously close to her. "My little sister," he whispered, his eyes searching her face. "So, what if we tried that theory of yours. About me, spilling secrets accidentaly," he suggested, devilish smirk crossed his lip as he was so close to her, their lips almost touched. He pulled her hair behind her ear gently. His main intention was to tease her a little bit, but to be honest, whatever would come out of the situation, would be fun.
Niklaus Rosier
Niklaus Rosier

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelle Rosier Thu May 22, 2014 2:08 am

Nelle growled as her brother pushed her into the corner, her eyes showed her confusion when they met his. Her mouth fell open, but ever the actress she quickly righted her expression, "What do you mean, Nik?" she asked, her voice barely louder than a whisper. She'd been so close to Niklaus more times that she could count throughout their lives, but this time was different. She let out a small gasp as he pulled on her hair, and she muttered, "Niklaus, what are you doing?"
Nelle Rosier
Nelle Rosier

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Niklaus Rosier Sun May 25, 2014 8:57 am

"Question is, little sister," he started, looking right into her eyes, "what do you think I'm doing?" he continued teasing her, interrested in her reaction, not steping back, not even inch. His sister was too much into rules and safety. He couldn't think of better way to tease her, than this one.
Niklaus Rosier
Niklaus Rosier

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelle Rosier Sun May 25, 2014 10:02 am

"I.. I don't know," she said quickly, frowning before she raised her hands and rested the on his chest, "I should get back to the common room. I've got.. something on." Pushing against her brother, she moved away and went to walk past him when she stopped. "Why do you make fun of me all the time?" she asked quietly, her lower lip between her teeth.
Nelle Rosier
Nelle Rosier

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Niklaus Rosier Thu May 29, 2014 3:49 pm

He smirked again, grabbing her hand he pushed her back into the corner. "And what if it wasn't fun?" he asked darkly, but his voice serious, just before he kissed her hard on her lips. For someone like Klaus, this wasn't really taboo, sister or not, she was sexy. Why not try it?
Niklaus Rosier
Niklaus Rosier

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelle Rosier Fri May 30, 2014 4:38 pm

Nelle gasped as she was suddenly pulled back in to the corner. She hadn't expected Niklaus to do that at all. She also didn't expect to feel his lips press so roughly against her own. She'd never been kissed before, and had no idea what she was supposed to do. Then she realised that she wasn't supposed to do anything, because this was her brother! Pushing against his chest with both of her hands, she looked at him for a few moments before breathing out. "What the hell, Nik?"
Nelle Rosier
Nelle Rosier

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down