Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Always Mine (Sarah) (R)

2 posters

Go down

Always Mine (Sarah) (R)  Empty Always Mine (Sarah) (R)

Post by Armen Salander Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:13 pm

Armen opened the door to his home and was greeted by Kurama who bounded forward and placed his paws on his master's shoulders. "Sarah? Wife? come here" he bellowed his deep voice making the dog heel as he fixed them both tea.
Armen Salander
Armen Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Groundskeeper of Hogwarts
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Always Mine (Sarah) (R)  Empty Re: Always Mine (Sarah) (R)

Post by Sarah Salander Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:18 pm

Sarah placed Hannibal to his bed, letting curious boy quietly play with his toys as she walked out of Misha's room. "Hey," she greeted Armen, surprised he was home alredy, she approached him and kissed him on his lips. "What do you need?" she asked curiously.
Sarah Salander
Sarah Salander

House : Ravenclaw

Character sheet
Jobs: Head of Unspeakable Department
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Armen Salander Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:19 pm

Pulling his wife close to him he placed a hand on the small of her back and kissed her deeply savoring the taste of her mouth. Pulling back he looked down at her in wonder "Do you love me?"
Armen Salander
Armen Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Salander Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:33 pm

She kissed him back, enjoying the kiss, "Of course I do. Why do you ask?" she asked curiously. She never really dared to ask him if he loved her. Partly because she most likely never believed he did. But she loved her husband. With all his mistakes and beauty.
Sarah Salander
Sarah Salander

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Armen Salander Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:39 pm

"After all i put you through?" he asked caressing her face with his thumb "After taking you away from the world you knew and bringing you into mine...using you...falling so madly in love with you, that you went from being a mission to being my soul mate?" he knew the term soulmate would come as a shock but it was truley how he felt.
Armen Salander
Armen Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Salander Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:51 pm

After his first question, she looked down sadly. The next one made her look up to him in shock. His soulmate? Did he really mean that? She searched for some hint in his eyes, for something that would tell her he was just joking, playing with her, as always. But she couldn't find anything. "I had no one before you. No one but bunch of supposed friends I constantly lied to. You gave me home. We raised beautiful daughter together, now we have amazing little grandson. That's why I love you. Even after everything," she replied to him honestly. "Did you really mean that? About me being your soulmate?" she dared to ask afterwards.
Sarah Salander
Sarah Salander

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Armen Salander Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:03 pm

He kissed her forhead gently pulling back he nodded "I do. Before we met i was colder then ice and i know I am cold and cruel and even to you I am not a good man. But you made me learn what love is, you gave me a family and made me so happy. I never dreamnt when my master sent me for you, a brillaitn and sexy unspeakable i would fall so madly in love with you. I feel we were ment to find each other...by some hell or high water..i'm sorry for all i've put you through my sweet sarah.."
Armen Salander
Armen Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Salander Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:36 pm

"You are perfect to me, Armen. You always were," she replied to him, feeling suddenly happier than ever in her entire life. He said this and for some reason, she believed him. Because she wanted to believe him. Even if he lied again, she needed it to be truth. "And I could run. But I would never do it. I forgave you long time ago," she whispered lovingly to him.
Sarah Salander
Sarah Salander

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Armen Salander Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:23 pm

Armen kissed his wife softly gentler then in the past "Sarah" he crooned "I want you to know...i stopped lying to you...a very very long time ago" he ran his hand through her golden hair that only got prettier with age "I see in your eyes the fear but i tell you only the truth, i cherish you" he hugged her tightly. Walking to the table he took a box from his bag and handed it to her "its been awhile since i did something nice for my perfect wife" he smiled down at her.

Armen's surprise gift. :
Armen Salander
Armen Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Salander Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:21 pm

She closed her eyyes under his touch, enjoying one of those extremely rare moments of his kindness, which she never asked from him, for she knew he couldn't afford it most of the time. When he handed he a box, she was shocked. "Armen... I... That's so beautiful!" she said finally, as there were no other words in her vocabulary at that very moment. It was a while. Probably for the first time since their wedding. But to Sarah it said everything. "I love you so much," she whispered.
Sarah Salander
Sarah Salander

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down