Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Sister to Sister (Brianna)

Go down

Sister to Sister (Brianna)  Empty Sister to Sister (Brianna)

Post by Mira Jade Black Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:14 pm

Mira stood in front of the full length mirror in her new bedroom tugging on her clothes. She wore black jean shorts with knee high converse and a gryffindor t-shirt. All thanks to her adoptive mother Dellen she now had a new home a new wardrobe and a new family, when she learnt of her family's demise she wasnt all to surprised.

The Yaxley's had many enemies...and now she was about to see her sister..finally after all this time.

Brianna had been gone all summer from Lestrange Manor, finishing her studies on Charms for the coming school year, occasionally Dellen disappeared to check on her. She knew her sister was a vampire now and she was partly jealous, now she knew her sister was invincible.

When Marvolo had mentioned she had a sister she begged all involved to keep her return a secret until she was healed and now she was finally going to see her. Mother had said Brianna had a favored place on the grounds surrounding the estate.

Taking a deep breath Mira securred her dragon necklace, the gift from Brianna around her neck and headed out onto the grounds. By the lake she could see her blonde head sitting in the little safe haven she had made by the water a book in her hands...

Mira paused a few steps from her unable to speak or conjure a breath..
Mira Jade Black
Mira Jade Black
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Sister to Sister (Brianna)  Empty Re: Sister to Sister (Brianna)

Post by Guest Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:20 pm

Briana sat in the small clearing near the lake, one of her favorite places to be when she sought peace. As she read, the wind blew gently around her. She has just turned the page when she caught an unfamiliar scent, it was one she hadn't smelled before. She stuck her finger in her book as a bookmark and turned over her shoulder to see who it might be. When Briana's bright blue eyes fell on the girl, her jaw went slack. Was it possible? After so long, was it really her? After losing her parents, could she really still have her? "Mira?" she asked barely above a whisper. She didn't want it to be just a vision, but she feared it was just that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mira Jade Black Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:21 pm

Mira took a steadying breath...the lat time she'd laid eyes on her sister was five years prior and the two had, had a terrible fight. Taking a few cautious steps forward she mustered up her trademark lazy devil may care smile "Hey bri bri"
Mira Jade Black
Mira Jade Black
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:25 pm

Briana's eyes glistened with tears as she stood, dropping her book, and went to her little sister, wrapping her arms around her, pulling her close to her. "Mira.... I am so sorry..... I'm so sorry!" she said into her ear as she simply held her. Five year had passed, but she still saw her little sister, the little sister she had never believed was truly gone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mira Jade Black Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:28 pm

Mira's whole body stiffened at first, unaccustomed to the contact. Her foster family had been very hands off and touching was for punishments only. She closed her eyes and let the wind batter there slender frames as she took in Brianna's familar scent. Finally she felt her muscles relax and her arms raised to hug her in return at first softly then with growing intensity "I'm sorry too Bri" she whispered.
Mira Jade Black
Mira Jade Black
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:06 am

Briana pulled out of the embrace and put her hands on either side of Mira's face looking at her. She kissed her forehead as she used to do all the time before Mira vanished without a trace. Looking at the dragon necklace around her neck, she smiled. Briana took the small dragon in her hand, reliving the memory tied to it. "I remember when I gave you this. Merlin, I've missed you," she said dropping the necklace and took her sister's hand leading her to where she had been sitting and sat down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mira Jade Black Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:09 am

Mira followed her quietly in the past she was a bubble of happiness but now she was silent and observing her sister, she didnt feel quite her self though she remembered everything. "How did you know i wasn't gone?"
Mira Jade Black
Mira Jade Black
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:16 am

"I never believed you were gone for good. Even though I didn't know where you were or what happened, I never stopped believing that some day, somehow I'd see you again," Briana answered her. "What happened?" she asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mira Jade Black Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:18 am

Taking a seat beside her she curled her long tanned legs under her and looked out over the water, letting the wind twist her hair around her face. "I...I..." she took a deep breath she hadn't had the courage to tell anyone what had led to her dissaparence even Marvolo couldn't figure it out and godric knew the slytherin had pushed her to speak up.

"I...saw something I shouldn't have..." she said softly "I was attacked...tortured...my memory was erased...and i was thrown in a muggle town...they had me adopted into another family there...i had a life before Marvolo Gaunt found me...."
Mira Jade Black
Mira Jade Black
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:25 am

Briana's brow furrowed as she heard the broken memory of what had happened to Mira. She could feel her anger rising at the thought that someone would do such things to her. She set her jaw to help calm herself, and let out a deep breath through her nose. "I guess.... There isn't much that can be done about it now. I'm just glad you're alright. How did you get your memories back? Did the Muggle family treat you well?" she asked quickly, falling back into the role of big sister.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mira Jade Black Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:31 am

"Marvolo brought Sirius with her one day and convinced me to come home, they brought me here actually and introduced me to Mo-Dellen and the minister. The two of them worked all summer on my memories fixing the damage done by the spells...I am really fortunate two powerful and important witches took a interest in me" she smiled meekly "its difficult though because parts of me are still missing..."

"they...they were muggles..." she squeezed her hands "they were uncivilized really..savages.."
Mira Jade Black
Mira Jade Black
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:37 am

Dellen..... Briana's eyes widened at hearing her mother's name. "Dellen helped you? What were you going to say, Mira?" she asked, looking into her sister's eyes.

"Please tell me they treated you well," Briana said, hope in her voice that over these five years she was actually in a place that cared and kept her safe.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mira Jade Black Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:41 am

"I was going to call her mother" she said with a small smile "she adopted me, I begged her not tell you I was home till i felt I was more myself I didnt want you to talk to someone who wasnt the Mira Jade you remember, she argued but in the end couldn't handle how stubborn I am..but I live here now, with you and Katrina."

She frowned at her sister's questions then with a deep breath she slowly took off her t-shirt and turned her back in a kneel to her sister. Her back was marred with scars from chains and lashes a few bruises still lingered though she'd been gone from there for two months.

Rising to her feet she stood facing her, the scars on her ribs and abdomen were faded but silver lines were there.

"Savages" was all she said as she looked away in shame.
Mira Jade Black
Mira Jade Black
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:50 am

"Two sisters and a new Mother...." Briana said in wonder to herself, forgetting that Mira might not know about what Dellen was, what she was. At hearing about Mira's stubbornness, she laughed. "Dellen certainly wasn't expecting that I'm sure. Part of you was still the old Mira Jade. You always were the stubborn one," she said.

She watched as Mira pulled her shirt up and showed her the marks on her back. Briana gently touched her sister's back as she took in the damage that now marred her. Her eyes darkened as the feral side of her threatened to take over at seeing the extent of the damage that family had inflicted on Mira, the damage that covered not just her back, but her ribs and abdomen as well. A deep growl emanated from her throat as she thought about what she would like to do to them for even thinking of laying an unkind hand on her sister.

Briana stood and pulled her sister to her yet again. "I'm not going to let anything happen to you, ever again. Dellen is a wonderful woman, even if she's.....different.... She would never hurt you," she said stroking her sister's hair.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mira Jade Black Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:53 am

She fell into her sisters arms and sighed happily, it was something she missed being so close to her. She hugged her tightly before pulling away to slip her shirt back on. "Don't worry Bri bri i know Dellen is dark, she's thousands of years old she's seen this world at its worst and that doesn't surprise me and once I realized that you love her even though she's different then I started to let myself love her too, besides she saved your life and she gave me back mine. She couldn't be a better mum for us.." she smiled at her sister "and we are together again"
Mira Jade Black
Mira Jade Black
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:58 am

"You know then?" she asked simply, her eyes returning to their bright blue they normally are. "Dellen is a fantastic mother. She has done so much for us both. we are both lucky to have her," Briana said happily. A bright smile covered Briana's face, the light flashing off her needle sharp fangs. "I'm so happy you're back," she said happily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mira Jade Black Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:04 am

Mira reached up to gently touch the fangs coming from her sister's lips "so you really are a vampire"
Mira Jade Black
Mira Jade Black
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:08 am

Briana held deathly still as Mira reached up to touch her fangs. After she had touched them, Briana nodded. "I am. It was how Dellen saved me. If she hadn't turned me, I'd be dead," she answered her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mira Jade Black Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:11 am

"She explained to me the story of how you met, it just sounds so wild like out of the adventures i used to read" she sat down again, unlacing her shoes she dipped her legs in the lake "she told me how strong you've grown and how fast, she's very proud and so am i"
Mira Jade Black
Mira Jade Black
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:21 am

Briana joined Mira on the grass and also slipped her sandals off, placing her feet in the cool water. "It was hard at first," she said. "I didn't even get to meet Katrina until Christmas after she turned me, and even then, it was a little hard. You really aren't scared of me? Of what I am?" she asked, looking at her. She reached out and tucked a stray lock of Mira's hair behind her ear. "It makes me happy to hear that you're proud," she said softly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mira Jade Black Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:25 am

"Of course i'm afraid" she said rolling her eyes "its not like my bestie isn't a werewolf"
Mira Jade Black
Mira Jade Black
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:33 am

Briana couldn't help but giggle at her sister's reaction. She gave her a playful nudge, "Of course, Mr. Remus Lupin. Guess being friends with a werewolf makes it easier to handle having a sister that's a vampire." She swung her feet in the water and looked out over the lake. "So, you remember Sirius?" she asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down