Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

How Are The Scars? (R) [Chase]

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

How Are The Scars? (R) [Chase] - Page 3 Empty Re: How Are The Scars? (R) [Chase]

Post by Guest Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:52 pm

Prodding her, he was close to sliding himself inside her, but suddenly stopped and approached her ear, "There's one escape to this, if you're willing," he licked his lips as he spoke to her.

Back to top Go down

How Are The Scars? (R) [Chase] - Page 3 Empty Re: How Are The Scars? (R) [Chase]

Post by Chase Lestrange Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:53 pm

"And whats that" she said her legs shook with fear despite how good it felt to be so close to him, she hated her body for becoming aroused at his touchs, somehow even the pain felt good.

Chase Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:01 pm

"First tell me you want me," he slapped her rear with his shaft, before rubbing her heat with it. He did want her he wasn't gonna lie she was different from Emrys but still this wasn't love it was lust, and he loved Emrys above all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Lestrange Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:03 pm

she gasped with fear and lust but she shook her head "I dont want you malphas gaunt"
Chase Lestrange
Chase Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:17 pm

"Gryffindors shouldn't lie," he told her pulling one of her nipples.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emrys Valkyrie Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:24 pm

She cried out her voice pitched with a light moan "I hate you" she said "your pathetic, your ugly, you come from a disgusting family I heard your mother was a whore in hogwarts thats how she ended up with your pathetic father, well i'm not your slutty mother I do not want you!"
Emrys Valkyrie
Emrys Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:44 pm

Hearing this, his rage took over him. Grabbing his dagger he pulled it out, pulling her to the floor, he slammed her against it hearing her back crack. Walking to her he sat beside her his eyes watching her and with a snarl he brought the dagger down, cleanly chopping her already wounded hand off, "At least she still has both hands," he snarled at her getting to his feet and stomping on her wound, "I hope you prefer this to getting fucked," he tried to sound as angry as possible but a cackle made its way out of his lips. He was already enjoying the scent of the blood, the gore.

Last edited by Malphas Corvinus Gaunt on Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Emrys Valkyrie Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:46 pm

A scream of horror and anguish ripped from her lips and she curled around her hand words failed her as all she did was scream.
Emrys Valkyrie
Emrys Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:49 pm

Putting his shirt back on he cracked his knuckles putting away the dagger. "Have a nice break Yaxley. If you survive and return to Hogwarts, expect me to hack off your other hand," he warned her fixing his collar. Fixing what he broke or took out of place he walked away from the library, "Tell my dad he can come pick me up if he fucking finds me. Oh and let her bleed to death," he ordered the man behind the counter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emrys Valkyrie Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:50 pm

Curling around her hand she pulled a piece of fabric to her from her torn shirt and despretly she tried to stop the bleeding.
Emrys Valkyrie
Emrys Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:59 pm

Stepping off the store, his appearance called the attention of Ricardo who had just entered Knockturn Alley. Malphas however disappeared into the crowd, and Ricardo instead went into the store. Hearing shouts as he entered, he ran to the direction the sound was coming from and once he did, he gasped, his eyes instantly shifting, he fell to his knees next to his Chase, "Chase," he murmured worry in his tone as he took out his shirt, wrapping it around her wound.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emrys Valkyrie Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:00 am

"Ricky!" she sobbed "my my hand my hand!"
Emrys Valkyrie
Emrys Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:07 am

Wrapping his shirt around her wound, it made a makeshift tourniquet. Wrapping his arms he picked her up, assuming she had her hand with her. He was horrified by the fact someone, well, Malphas had cut her hand off, but anger didn't let him feel fear, all he wanted to do was kill him but Lon loved Chase in a special way, he needed to protect her first. Noticing more wounds on her only made him hurry up, "We're gonna get you somewhere safe," Ricardo reassured her holding her head close to his heart as he carried her out of the shop.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3