Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

How Are The Scars? (R) [Chase]

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

How Are The Scars? (R) [Chase] - Page 2 Empty Re: How Are The Scars? (R) [Chase]

Post by Chase Lestrange Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:54 pm

She brought up her fist crushing it into his jaw making his head twist, she backed away rubbing her lips her hands shaking.

Chase Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

How Are The Scars? (R) [Chase] - Page 2 Empty Re: How Are The Scars? (R) [Chase]

Post by Guest Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:08 pm

Setting his jaw into place, he clapped once, "Alrighty then, remember this?" he pointed at his foot and quickly flipped it around, round house kicking her in the hip, before tripping her, "How did your spine respond to it last time?" he growled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Lestrange Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:10 pm

Pain shattered through her hip and she felt it crack she fell to the floor tears in her eyes from the pain her hands on her leg trying to keep it from hurting more.
Chase Lestrange
Chase Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:27 pm

Sitting on her back, he flipped his dagger in his hand. Nailing it to the floor, he caught one of her hair strands along with it, "Nice punch," he teased her, his fingers rubbed her neck, being bathed with blood, "How should I torture you for your resistance...hmmm," he chuckled madly at the fact she was still scared of him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Lestrange Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:28 pm

She bit back a soft moan of pain as he played with her wounds. "no please..." she whispered
Chase Lestrange
Chase Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:33 pm

Sending her head crashing down towards the ground he laid on top of her retrieving his dagger and sheathing it, "Since our last encounter, has little Ricardo...touched you?" he asked, licking the wound on her neck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Lestrange Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:35 pm

"n..no" she stammered the lie quickly his tongue was a mixture of pleasure and violation and all she wanted was to get away.
Chase Lestrange
Chase Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:45 pm

"Hmm, do you want me to fill his shoes? I know you want him, ya' know. I'm no idiot. That's why you're even more afraid of me doing it. You want him first," his hands softened on her body, being less rough and more soft, and his he licked the blood around her wound. He grinned maliciously afterwards waiting for her response.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Lestrange Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:50 pm

His softened hands scared her more and she jumped at his gentle touch "P..please stop" she whispered "h..he doesn't know.." she confessed before she could stop herself.
Chase Lestrange
Chase Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:57 pm

"Chase, turn around," he got off her so she could move easily, he was trying to sound gentle, as if he was trying to be careful with her this time around. Though he could bet she wouldn't fall for it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Lestrange Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:58 pm

As he got off her she turned around, the fallen candle stick in hand slamming it into his crown, she scuffled away still holding the object.
Chase Lestrange
Chase Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:06 pm

"Oops," he grinned at her suddenly pulling her back, holding her arms so she couldn't hit him again, "You hit me there last time, you'd think I came protected no?" he cackled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Lestrange Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:09 pm

She cried out as his movements rocked her injured hip "Please let me go" she whispered not looking at him "please...i wont tell anyone just let me go..."
Chase Lestrange
Chase Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:24 pm

"Nah nah, the thing is, Chase, when I'm trying to be friendly, you hit me with a candle stick," he growled at her holding her wrist tight enough to make her drop the candle stick. Kissing her fiercely he held her arms over her head nailed to the wall so she couldn't really hurt him. He didn't care if she didn't reciprocate, he'd make her do so if needed.

How Are The Scars? (R) [Chase] - Page 2 Tumblr_n1jdviyU8y1rfj8d3o1_500

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Lestrange Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:37 pm

She whimpered as he kissed her but her body betrayed her, as his lips moved against hers she kissed him back pressing into the kiss the candlestick dropped to the floor with a clatter. She went lip accept for when she pressed into his lips. Something about the way he kissed her made her feel alive.
Chase Lestrange
Chase Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:58 pm

His eyes widened as she leaned into his lips, not expecting it at all. Alas, it was perfect. Grabbing his dagger he drove it through her stomach, breaking the kiss, "I knew you wanted me. All I needed was proof," he mocked her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Lestrange Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:07 pm

She screamed in pain the dagger ripping through her "no!" she shouted "I don't want you"
Chase Lestrange
Chase Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:21 pm

Twisting the dagger whilst it was inside her body, he decided against pulling it out and simply pushed it further in, "Your body said otherwise," he finally took the dagger off her, and licked the blood whilst he cackled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Lestrange Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:26 pm

"I dont..I dont want you, your vile disgusting and i find your face and body offensive" she spat in his face "I would never want something as putrid as you"
Chase Lestrange
Chase Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:28 pm

Ripping part of her shirt apart he used it to clean his face of her spit, growls echoing around his chest. Holding his dagger up, he cracked his neck, "Undress," he ordered her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Lestrange Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:30 pm

She backed into the shelf dragging her injured leg and shook her head "No. NO i wont do what you say, i wont let you do this to me YOU CAN'T CONTROL ME" she shouted throwing a book end at him.
Chase Lestrange
Chase Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:35 pm

Blocking the book it fell to the floor and Malphas approached her now no longer having fun. He wanted to punish her. Only punish her. Grabbing her he pushed her against the wall, face first, so she had her back turned to him. Holding her arm above her head he pierced her hand and the wall with the dagger, pinning her to it. He began to undress her slowly not caring if she squirmed because every time she'd move, the dagger would only cut her hand even further.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Lestrange Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:38 pm

This time when the dagger speared her she didnt scream supporting her self on her good leg she stared at the wall unmoving almost giving up as piece by piece of her was revealed.
Chase Lestrange
Chase Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:45 pm

Now standing in front of her naked body, his trousers dropped, and so did his boxers. Parting her buttocks, his warm length grazed her hole, as he kissed up her neck, "What I'm loving now is that not even an apology will get you out," he growled at her, holding her breasts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Lestrange Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:46 pm

She shut her eyes so she didnt have to see him she knew begging was useless "just get it over with" she whispered
Chase Lestrange
Chase Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:52 pm

Prodding her, he was close to sliding himself inside her, but suddenly stopped and approached her ear, "There's one escape to this, if you're willing," he licked his lips as he spoke to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Lestrange Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:53 pm

"And whats that" she said her legs shook with fear despite how good it felt to be so close to him, she hated her body for becoming aroused at his touchs, somehow even the pain felt good.
Chase Lestrange
Chase Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next